I have.........

I have not been invited to any Lit meetups yet. But trying to get better connected with my Lit peeps. :D

When I retire, one of the things I want to do is tour the USA on the trike and meet as many of the good people here as I can.

I have been shopping for tablets/ipads... don't need one but I really want one.

I have been shopping for tablets/ipads... don't need one but I really want one.
I first bought my kid an iPad2 when I was teaching and staying in a place where there was no TV access and I was busy much of the time. She was the first in the family to have one of these, and she learned games and watched movies and kid shows on it, as well as sketched, did math and reading games, and any number of puzzles. I then bought myself an iPad mini, which I love because of its size. It is small and light enough to carry around when I don't want to have my laptop with me. I use it for email, reading (Kindle, iBooks, and any number of others), write notes, read articles for work, read the NYT on it and other news, listen to music, read and comment on Lit, sketch, even write stories on it. I am addicted to the damn thing.

Got 8.1 on it yet?

And, if it's not too rude a question,
What do you use it FOR ?

Pretty much was a good replacement for my laptop. I just needed something for internet browsing, basic photo editing, and lf course writing on the go. Needed to be light, compact, and good to use on the bus or in places where a standard laptop is a bit awkward. The keyboard cover and built in kickstand make it even better since it can become a laptop at that point.

BTW, I'm typing this post on my Surface with the on screen keyboard. :)

Pretty much was a good replacement for my laptop. I just needed something for internet browsing, basic photo editing, and lf course writing on the go. Needed to be light, compact, and good to use on the bus or in places where a standard laptop is a bit awkward. The keyboard cover and built in kickstand make it even better since it can become a laptop at that point.

BTW, I'm typing this post on my Surface with the on screen keyboard. :)

Forgotten the purpose of this thread (along with everyone else, it seems).
;)

I have a large cache of energy collected in my personal solar sex panel.

I have had more than my quota of fulfillment today. Hope this keeps up.

I have a shoe obsession. (See photo)

Attachments

• d87cbb49efc309fd33d743be9df9454b.jpg
    d87cbb49efc309fd33d743be9df9454b.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 30
Back