Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry!! Didn't mean to confuse you!

I just meant why would people (other than they are dumbasses) waste time and energy hating you when they don't know you.

I guess it was more just feeling sorry that someone would make you feel they hated you...

You absolutely shouldn't let it wear or bring you down.

It all make perfect sense in my head... Lol

:)

They make it obvious and there are only one or two. ;)

I understand now thank you for explaining it to me. :rose:

Now back to the thread, it is one of my faves. :heart:

It's strange how some users sound like you'd expect and others not.

And kudos to those who posted a song. I'm to chicken to do a voice clip

For someone who posts pics on lit I'm actually very selfconscious. Steer tries to get me to relax more but I'm still pretty nervous.

No worries, I am used to been given grief about it by Australians :)

LOL I caught so much shit from them for my accent as well...probably sound like some inbred hillbilly to the rest of the English speaking world. Maybe I should pretend I'm Canadian when I'm traveling abroad? :confused:

Anyhow...I need to go to sleep before I make a real ass of myself. Once again thank you for posting your beautiful voice, I'm sure slinger and I are not the only ones who will appreciate it. :kiss::kiss: ttyl.

No worries, I am used to been given grief about it by Australians :)

I'm an Aussie and i won't give you grief.
Love the Kiwi accent myself. All though i'll admit i do chuckle when you guys say six cause it sounds like sex and i can be immature at times

I'm an Aussie and i won't give you grief.
Love the Kiwi accent myself. All though i'll admit i do chuckle when you guys say six cause it sounds like sex and i can be immature at times

Alls fair in love and war between us. We do the same when Aussies come here. I have had the pin/pen and dance and fush and chups but six and sex always cracks me up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back