Masturbation questions for the girls

Pussy slapping spanking

This is a great old abandoned thread on a delicious topic.

I love when a woman is turned on having her pussy spanked, slapped.... and....
Where is everyone?

Come speak!

You still here on this old abandoned thread?

Gabriel
 
I LOVE spanking my own pussy when I masturbate. I find it so hot.

My man will slap it through my jeans and such in public. It turns me on so much.
 
This is a great old abandoned thread on a delicious topic.

I love when a woman is turned on having her pussy spanked, slapped.... and....
Where is everyone?

Come speak!

You still here on this old abandoned thread?

Gabriel

Yes!! Pussy spanking... delicious! Someone posted in the first incarnation of this thread that they see stars when their pussy is slapped. I do not see stars, but there is a definite flavor to the pain that I taste. I know, that probably sounds incredibly odd, but I taste pain, and pussy spanking pain tastes unique. And delicious... :devil:
 
Actually, I'm kinda into it. :eek: (Not quite sure why I find that embarrassing to admit.) And, its not so much about the pain, rather more the submission to my partner's dominance.
 
I can get my G/F to cum by just sucking on her nipples, also slapping her pussy with a riding crop will quickly get her to cum when I let her

Sounds perfect!
I can cum just from having my nipples sucked but sadly can't suck them myself! I can also cum from just having them clover clamped and stretched.
As to pussy slapping just show me the crop and I'm on the edge of a huge orgasm.
 
I've asked before but I'm still curious...

Are there any other ladies who slap their pussy when they masturbate? What about nipple sucking, any girls into that?

I am quite the delicate doll, so no hard slaps on my sweet pussy. Yeah, my ass cheeks are perhaps tougher *blushes*

Fortunately, I can pull up and breast and touch my tongue to my nipple, but I don't find it worth the effort. I rather stroke them with fingers, that way I can stimulate both at a time.
 
I have exquisitely sensitive breasts and nipples, and can cum wildly from tit and nipple play. I love to have my nipples sucked, hard, or nibbled on, while my cunt is fingered. I have huge orgasms that way.
One of my favorite nipple toys are these rubber suction cups that I got in a local automotive store. They are sold in packages of assorted sized...vacuum line caps, I think they are called ...omg, they feel so good, and I love how puffy and big they make my nipples. I also like to clamp my nipples when I'm being fucked.
As for pussy slapping, the sting of a good slap or spanking gets me off..not too rough, but oh, baby, especially when I'm really wet, it does feel good. I often do it to myself, and love spreading my legs wide for my partner to have easy access, so he can get a few good whacks on my bare naked pussy to really get thngs going.
 
Great thread!

A long time ago I walked in on my aunt masturbating. Thankfully, she never knew I was watching. I felt bad about invading her privacy but when she started slapping her pussy, I couldn't walk away. I watched the whole thing. After 10 min I could see a pattern forming. Every couple of minutes she would lick her hand then immediately reach down and slap her pussy in a flurry. She also liked sucking her nipples.

Ever since that day my biggest turn-on has been watching a woman slap her own pussy.

I for one would love to hear the ladies in this thread describe one of their sessions.
 
I have licked and sucked my own nipples from as soon as I was able to, but the pussy slapping is relatively recent. I don't think I do VERY hard, though, it's not the same as having it slapped by someone else.
 
For me, my knees are by my chin so she can see everything:). Light slaps followed by a slight rub.
For her, the same only I kiss it with love:).
 
I don't slap my pussy, but I pinch it. Hard. When my clitoris gets engorged and sensitive, I pinch that, too. I can usually achieve orgasm by pinching my clitoral hood once my clit has been really stimulated.

Can't suck my nips, though. Not enough breast.
 
I've never had mine slapped or tried to do it myself with any sincerity. I've tried spanking myself a few times and it was difficult and unsatisfying. It seems like one of those things you'd really need someone else to do if you're going to enjoy it. It'd be like baking your own birthday cake.

I just made myself sad!

I have no hope in this world of reaching my own nipples with my mouth. I do play with them quite a lot, but it's all pinching/pulling/twisting sorts of things. If I could suck and nibble them I would, absolutely.
 
I've never had mine slapped or tried to do it myself with any sincerity. I've tried spanking myself a few times and it was difficult and unsatisfying. It seems like one of those things you'd really need someone else to do if you're going to enjoy it. It'd be like baking your own birthday cake.

I just made myself sad!

I have no hope in this world of reaching my own nipples with my mouth. I do play with them quite a lot, but it's all pinching/pulling/twisting sorts of things. If I could suck and nibble them I would, absolutely.
Yes it is better with a partner :)
 
Back
Top