Stranger fingering you in public

I've a very touchy feely sort of guy so it's hot. :rose: That said though, I've lived in around NYC all my life so the fear/respect for women level is hi especially when it comes to that sorta thing. If the other party is willing....:devil: bring it ON!... but a stranger...I like my teeth and my life too much ;) and don't want to be shouted out. If that sounds extreme then so be it :D

This is one of my biggest fantiasies. Obviously there would need to be some sort of nonverbal agreement/flirtation beforehand, it would be super creepy if just a random person shoved their hand up there. But if it was a guy I've been making eyes at for 3 drinks, and he just happens to run his hand up my leg while we're still sitting at the bar without saying a word? Oh. My. God.

This is one of my biggest fantiasies. Obviously there would need to be some sort of nonverbal agreement/flirtation beforehand, it would be super creepy if just a random person shoved their hand up there. But if it was a guy I've been making eyes at for 3 drinks, and he just happens to run his hand up my leg while we're still sitting at the bar without saying a word? Oh. My. God.

Oh I know, I'd love to be that guy! :) very hot scenario! Once had a friend tell me that if I'd slipped my hand under her skirt while I was sat next to her in class, she wouldn't have stopped me... shame that was *after* I'd moved to Canada lol

Huge fantasy but there would definitely have to be some prior flirtation or something along those lines or I'm quite sure one of us would be writhing on the ground in pain...and I highly doubt it would be me.

I have been on the dance floor dancing with a guy and his friend came up behind me, grabbed my hips and started grinding his hard cock into/onto my ass. I couldn't see the guy at first so I must have gotten a freaked out look on my face but the guy I was dancing with made it known it was a buddy of his. So I chilled out and thoroughly enjoyed it. Anyway...it was a win-win-win situation...I took both of them home that night...

wow, definite win-win :)

Was always a fantasy of mine as well... When I used to live in Manhattan, I would see this attractive young woman on the subway a few days a week... it moved from eye contact to standing closer to light brushing up against and eventually discrete grinding (on a very crowded lexington ave line)... never said a word, never got her name. I wish to this day I would have gone that extra step and found where the limits would have been... after a few months my schedule changed and did not see her again...oh well, that became one of those recurring memories which expanded everytime i called it up from the memory vault.

Was always a fantasy of mine as well... When I used to live in Manhattan, I would see this attractive young woman on the subway a few days a week... it moved from eye contact to standing closer to light brushing up against and eventually discrete grinding (on a very crowded lexington ave line)... never said a word, never got her name. I wish to this day I would have gone that extra step and found where the limits would have been... after a few months my schedule changed and did not see her again...oh well, that became one of those recurring memories which expanded everytime i called it up from the memory vault.

mmmmm sexy Too bad it never went farther

mmmmm sexy Too bad it never went farther

well it has but unfortunately, only in my mind... some memories are etched for ever... I can still remember her sultry look, and how casually she would slide in front of me as i held onto the bar above... there was no breathing space during rush hour, so noone noticed... she would gradually sway to and fro and gradually lean back into me, as i pushed a little forward pushing her up on her heals...lol and just when i would find a good rhythm, invariably it would be her stop and she would get off the train without a word or look but be right back next time we saw each other.

I do wonder if I had been more aggressive would it have ruined it or lead to more...it was naughty but safe and a nice way to start the day..

That taking it one more step, that is the problem. A woman can rub up against you/cock tease, take it as a come on and it's not, watch out, if you don't then you lose out on the situation. Happened to me a few time on bus and train where a woman rubbed up against me, took no notice. Met one of the woman in a pub asked me if I was Gay as hadn't taken the hint. But was to no use as she was with someone else :(

Sorry but I disagree........ There Is no way I want a stranger to just randomly decide he is going to sexually assault me.

Im probably right in thinking 90% of what is said in Lit isn't actually true so I take this post as just people saying what they think others want to hear. Why would anyone want a stranger to walk up to them and touch them sexually with no prior warning or reason to. why would you want to put yourself in a position that could result in being hurt or contacting a sexual transmitted illness or worse.

the OP who said they enjoy their partner to touch them in public such as a theatre or nightclub is different and I guess part of the fun of being together.

Just remember to respect the other people nearby as they may not agree with you lol

I suppose once logged onto Lit, everything is possible, and erotic. Don't ruin the fun.:mad:

This is a long time fantasy of mine...not that I want it to happen...But I will tell you when it did happen under the guidance of my Master Husband.. I was passing by a couple of guys at a crowded D.C Night Club, Another Master who knew my Husband had planned it all along between themselves.....But did not give me any clues...well....I figured it out after 25 seconds or so after it happened...mainly due to the audacity of the approach...This guy...kept fingering me, and trying to get his thumb up my back side at the same time, and when I yelped, he reached out and grabbed my thigh and tweeked and pinched in his efforts to get me to comply....to cut the long story short.... this was one heavenly experience....I would have not missed for the world....

Very nice, I like that it was arranged by your Master. And that you understood that.

This happened to me in a bar once. I was... young, and clearly shouldn't have been there, but we were celebrating a friend's 18th birthday. An older guy had been buying me drinks and I was t.i.p.s.y. Anyway, as my friends and I got ready to leave, the guy I had been hanging out with pushed me against the wall and kissed me. The way he was standing, the whole bar could see him but not me. Well, the kiss got deeper, he started rubbing all the right spots, next thing I know, there was a finger here and a finger there. ;)

My first anal penetration, in a NYC bar. Goodness, if I weren't so sexually charged, I might actually feel some shame about that. Oh well.

I psted this on another thread but it fits here as well

This was the damndest thing that ever happened to me...

I was at a strip club for my buddy's bachelor party and at midnight they got all the birthday people and bachelors and so on on stage so all the dancers could dance around them. The club was packed and I and a buddy had worked our way to pervert row and hour or so before and held on to the seats. Well when the show started at midnight, this sexy gal just comes weaving through the people and leans down and asks me if she could sit on my lap. She's not a dancer but just a patron of the bar. Well, who am I to argue? She sits down and whispers in my ear how hot this place makes her...she takes my hand and slides it under her skirt. No panties and she is soaking wet. Of course I start to finger her and rub her hard little clit. She immediately starts rubbing my cock through my pants. I'm rock hard immediately. My buddy on stage is watching me instead of his dancers. This gal cums all over my hand in no time. She continues to rub my cock through my pants until the show is over and then she leans over and kisses me on the cheek and whispers thank you...She gets up and walks away with me still rock hard. Well of course I follow her and stopped her. I ask her what she's doing now and can I take her somewhere. Out of no where, this other little hottie shows up and plants a huge tongue down her throat kiss on her and then looks me right in the eye and says "she's coming with me!" Of course I beg to be taken along but they would have none of it. LOL talk about BLUE BALLS! I never saw either of them again. Of course my buddy that was getting married was pissed. He said "this was my night and you got a girl off and a hand job right in front of me!" I just laughed and said it'll never happen again in my lifetime! and so far it hasn't. It was simply hot as hell though.

As a fantasy, it is hot as hell, but for real, it would be stopped immediately by loud screaming.

Last edited:
I love pushing the limits in public........seeing how far my wife at the time would go.......We've done some things in the past in a forest preserve near where we lived live.........

Once we had just planned on going there to take a walk.......both knowing that we have fucked there more than once and the possibility of that happening was very good. I remember how easily we slipped into touching and kissing....leaning against a fallen tree.

This was a place where many men came for anonymous sex........some couples too.....so there was always the chance of bumping into someone in the act of something sexual or being propositioned..........

We were getting into some very passionate touching......I was fingering her and she was leaning back........ spreading her legs as I pulled her panties down.......we were in our own world until we heard a branch snap.......as we looked up to see a group of men stroking their cocks watching.......too far into it and loving the attention......the men approached closer and we continued......soon she was moaning and begging for more hands.......cum was flying on her legs.......her eyes wild with passion.......I had never seen her like that before.......

Last edited:

Totally agree with you. They'd have to peel me off the ceiling.

This was the damndest thing that ever happened to me...

I was at a strip club for my buddy's bachelor party and at midnight they got all the birthday people and bachelors and so on on stage so all the dancers could dance around them. The club was packed and I and a buddy had worked our way to pervert row and hour or so before and held on to the seats. Well when the show started at midnight, this sexy gal just comes weaving through the people and leans down and asks me if she could sit on my lap. She's not a dancer but just a patron of the bar. Well, who am I to argue? She sits down and whispers in my ear how hot this place makes her...she takes my hand and slides it under her skirt. No panties and she is soaking wet. Of course I start to finger her and rub her hard little clit. She immediately starts rubbing my cock through my pants. I'm rock hard immediately. My buddy on stage is watching me instead of his dancers. This gal cums all over my hand in no time. She continues to rub my cock through my pants until the show is over and then she leans over and kisses me on the cheek and whispers thank you...She gets up and walks away with me still rock hard. Well of course I follow her and stopped her. I ask her what she's doing now and can I take her somewhere. Out of no where, this other little hottie shows up and plants a huge tongue down her throat kiss on her and then looks me right in the eye and says "she's coming with me!" Of course I beg to be taken along but they would have none of it. LOL talk about BLUE BALLS! I never saw either of them again. Of course my buddy that was getting married was pissed. He said "this was my night and you got a girl off and a hand job right in front of me!" I just laughed and said it'll never happen again in my lifetime! and so far it hasn't. It was simply hot as hell though.

Yick, sounds like you were booked as the man warm up band. Sucks dude. But hey you at least give her a good one! What goes around cums back around! I truely believe that.:D

Back