My 1000th post yay

southern_gal

The zoo was fun.
I once could not have imagined that I would have posted this much on a site like this let alone admit to some of the things that I have. It is way past my bedtime and I have had more to drink than sweet tea tonite so if I ramble please forgive.

I so enjoy this site and all the info and teasing but for the life of me I cannot get past fantasy and into reality with much of any of it. I totally understand that most fantasies should never escape into reality but I would like to let a little bit of it out once in a while. Just a little? Am I alone in my thinking? Do others keep it all inside and then just let it out before they burst or does it sneak out a little at a time while we are not even aware of it? Dunno.

I ramble but I wanted my milestone post to be more than smarty pants stuff.

I once could not have imagined that I would have posted this much on a site like this let alone admit to some of the things that I have. It is way past my bedtime and I have had more to drink than sweet tea tonite so if I ramble please forgive.

I so enjoy this site and all the info and teasing but for the life of me I cannot get past fantasy and into reality with much of any of it. I totally understand that most fantasies should never escape into reality but I would like to let a little bit of it out once in a while. Just a little? Am I alone in my thinking? Do others keep it all inside and then just let it out before they burst or does it sneak out a little at a time while we are not even aware of it? Dunno.

Congrats on your 1000th post

Congratulations on your 1000th post.

In my experience the problem you pose is not uncommon. It's the hardest thing in the world to break through that barrier. Once you have done it, and provided that first experience is a good one you will never look back.

If on the other hand it is a bad one you will likely never indulge yourself again.

It's high risk stuff.

Good luck with it.

Back