The Gambler's Ruin - (Closed)

Kate was already beside herself. How could it get any better? All she could do was stare down at him with glassy wide eyes and soft parted mouth, panting softly as she nodded. He seemed to enjoy seeing her like this, and as his fingers pushed and rubbed, she tensed and shuddered, letting out a long mewling sound as her head dropped back.

All of this was new...none of this she'd experienced before, so to Kate, she was already losing her mind and helplessly going for the ride of her life. Her thighs trembled as she arched and almost pushed away, but one firm hand slid up to grasp her slender hip and held her in place. “Martin!”

"Easy, darlin, you're alright, its supposed to be a bit of a shock." Martin soothed as he drew his finger tips inward, toward his palm, strumming that sweet spot deep inside of her. He watched her tremble and arch her back, licking his lips and sighing in awe of her vulnerable beauty. "Thats it darlin, let it come, you're so close, I can feel it." He whispered as he felt the spasming embrace of her sex close around his finger tips.

He only held her secure enough to make sure she didn't slip off the bed in the throes of her release, drawing his fingers free so that he only caressed the fluttering lips of her sex as the watched and admired the sight and sound of her first orgasmic release.

She tried to relax into it, but found it hard not to tense and move. Her body seemed to have plans of its own, conflicting with her whirling mind. The pressure he built within her was sweet and yet achy, bordering on pain, but yet it didn't exactly hurt...she wasn't sure what to make of it.

His words soothed her as she dug her shoulders into the bed, her body continuously arching as her hips bore down and rode his fingers. She panted, whimpering and moaning, cracking as her throat dried and she struggled to grasp a small thread of control, but as he touched her, it all shattered and Kate screamed.

Pleasure burst from core and washed over her body, making her jerk and quiver all the more, her breath hitching and holding as her sex milked his fingers and she as reduced to soft moans as her body slowly sank into the mattress.

Martin spoke soothing and encouraging words as Kate rode through her exquisite release, delighting in the intensity of it all. He drew up beside her as she slowly began to relax, his hand still caressing her as he casually admired her form which almost seemed to glisten with a sheen of dew-like sweat from the exertion of her orgasm. He smiled and brushed the damp strands of hair from her brow as she opened her eyes to look at him.

"That was nothing short of amasing, darlin." He whispered with a slow grin "And you've got alot of pleasure to catch up on... That was just foreplay." He noted as his fingers teased her slit once he was sure she had a moment to catch her breath, but only a moment. "I know you're unbearably sensitive just now..." He felt her twitch and draw away from his touch and chuckled softly. "But if I gave you a moment... Do you think you could handle any more?" He asked, glancing down as his hand moved up to fondle the small of her stomach.

She lay boneless against the bed, her body responding to his touch with little twitches and jerks, shuddering when he touched an extra sensitive spot. "More?" She squeaked and cleared her throat, her eyes searching his face...he had a look of pure masculine satisfaction...a look of knowing as he gently played with her.

"I'm not sure I can handle more if it was anything like that." She said with a slight laugh...part of her was serious, the other part still humming and still on a natural high. Did everyone experience such things? She wondered. If so - it was a wonder anyone got out of bed.

Shyly she slid a hand up to touch the side of his face, then slipped it over his neck and tugged him down for a kiss, their lips meeting and clinging. She could taste herself on him and it surprised her, yet sent a shock of desire through her as well. "You're the teacher." She murmured softly.

Martin chuckled softly as Kate squeaked out the word "More?" He looked deep into her eyes and spoke. "Oh, it could have been more intense than even that, but I figured it would have been cruel of me to keep you on the razor's edge of orgasmic release any longer than I did."

She drew him into a kiss, silencing his subtle boasting, simply stating his role as 'the teacher'. His passion melted away any sign of smugness over having been the first man to bring her to orgasm. He kissed her deeply and in ernest, drawing up along her side so she could feel his warmth of his body and the firmness of his flesh against her thigh. He groaned against her lips. "Oh, Kate... I wanna make love to you..." He whispered in a pained voice, and she could feel him practically throb with his heed against her thigh.

His words made her quiver and clench, nervous but excited. "I want you to...I think." She whipered honestly. Her fingers slid over his shoulder and back, slowly shifting her thigh to.rub against his hardness, making him moan.

His responce excited her, making her want. She smiled and drew away enough to pull her gown completly off and gasped as he dropped his head to nibble.on her bare flesh. Part of her wantrd to.touch and explore him in return, but shyness and uncertainty kept her from doing so. She had no idea what were the rules and what he liked.

Martin caressed Kate's arm as he began to undo his shirt and open it up to expose his hairy chest. He was not ripped, in fact, he had a bit of a pudge to him, but it was deceptive as it hid the sturdiness of a working man underneath. His hand on Kate's arm drifted down to her hand as he guided it to his bare chest. "You've probably never really gotten to feel a man's body for your own pleasure, have you Kate?" He asked, putting his free hand up under his head. He gave her an inviting smile, welcoming her to explore him as she pleased. "Go on, I don't mind." He said, seeing the uncertainty in her eyes.

Kate had never truly entertained the idea of exploring a man's body for pleasure. Then again she had only been shown that sex was meant for a man's release and pleasure....not her own. Martin was showing her a different side of things.

With a shy smile, she shifted and propped herself up on one elbow, splaying her fingers over his hair roughened chest. "Not sure what to do.", she admitted aa she gently caressed his broad chest. While not cut he was still strong, big and impressive in her eyes.

Moistening her lips she found one flat nipple and circled it with her fingertips. "You are so different than me..."

Martin smiled broadly as he watched Kate tentatively nestle her fingers into the hair of his chest. "Do what your instinct's tell you, darlin. I trust them and you." He whispered, the tension in his muscles melting away wherever she ran her finger tips. "Mmm, heheheh!" He moaned and chortled as her finger tips circled his nipple, tickling him a little. "That tickled." He replied, honestly, while considering her statement. "Yeah, I suppose... Build for strength, not beauty, like you..." He whispered, looking down along his chest almost critically before breaking into another smile as he watched her.

"Not to say that you arn't strong... Just... Well..." He almost stammered, realizing what he'd just said might have seemed insulting. He dropped his head back with a puff of breath, his cheeks turning a little red. "God... Just touching me... Your hands... I mean... It just feels so good... I can't explain it really, Kate..." He shook his head a little as he searched for a way to express himself before looking into her eyes again. "I havn't felt this... Whole... This... Right... In a long damn time, Kate." He admited, his brow tightening into deep set lines.

Kate smiled, loving that she was pleasing him and scooted up a little, running her fingers through his hair and leaning over him to kiss his brow, then his nose, then his mouth. Her eyes were shining when she gazed down at him, “It's been a long time since I felt cared about...I've felt so, lost...and used. I never know what would come next. I was so afraid when you bargained for me, but now I am so glad you did. I don't know what you truly saw in me, but I'm not complaning.”

Sitting up a little further, she pushed his shirt fully open and helped him out of it. “I have no idea what the heck I'm doing, truly...all I ever was told to do was lay still. But anysway...I don't want to talk about him...I want to focus on...us.” She smiled sweetly. and ran her hand lower, over his belly and gently over the bulge of his pant. Her cheeks flushed as he let out a soft moan.

Martin nodded slowly as several thoughts bounced around in his mind. He pushed them aside for the moment, determined to enjoy everything Kate shared with him as she sat up and removed his shirt, smiling sweetly probably for the first time in years. It tugged at his heart seeing her smile that way, and at him.

Martin's eyes shown with desire as her hand went lower, and the muscles of his stomach trembled a little as he drew a slow breath before gently ran her palm over his bulging manhood as it strained, almost painfully against the confines of his jeans. Half way through his soft moan of pleasure, he couldn't help but laugh a little over the blush that heated her cheeks. "Oh Kate, I think you're getting the hang of it already... That, or I'm just damn eager and down right easy to please..." He replied with another chuckle, reaching out to touch the heat of her cheek and run his fingers through the cascade of loose hair hanging down, over her shoulder.

"Oh, grab the towel behind you there... I have the feeling you're gonna need it... Very soon." He said in a husky voice, pointing to one that remained folded and clean next to the bed, by the chair he'd been sitting in earlier.

Kate glanced at the towel and wondered why on earth they would be needing it, but didn't argue. She removed her hand, still wondering what it would be like to touch his bare flesh instead of pants, but maybe that would come later.

From behind she felt the bed shift a little as she turned with the towel in hand and a smile on her face, only to gasp in surprise, her eyes widening. Martin had shoved off his pants and as she sat gaping at him, they fell to the floor. "Oh."

He raised a brow and gave her a sly grin and she let out a giggle, and without much thought, reached out to grasp what she had just been thinking about with a soft silky hand. "You're so...hard, but soft as well." She murmured and although her cheeks were hot, she still held him, testing the length of him with her fingers gliding up and down.

Last edited:
Martin opened his mouth to make some clever, sexy reply, but the feel of her silken finger tips gently gliding along the length of his shaft drew a moan from his lips instead. He composed himself and gave her a hungry look and a slow nodd of aproval. "You seem to have..." He had to stop to draw a breath. "A grasp on things now..." He quipped as he drew up on his elbows, fascinated by her easy, almost casual way she handled him. "You're not as much of a shrinking violet as I thought." He teased while watching her slender fingers close around his length, which pulsed within her tender grip. "I'll warn you if I'm about to... Well, you know... So you don't get any unwanted mess on you..."

She was surprised at herself and happy to please him. The feel of him in her hand felt good in her hand. She was fascinated by the way he pulsed in her hand and how drops of pre-cum glistened on the tip. She curiously swiped them off the tip, the wetness moistening her hand and making it glide all the more.

"You're going to what?" She teased softly and continued to stroke him. Again she was struck with the need to do more, to touch him, taste him, make him feel as good as he had, but she didn't have the gumption to go that far yet.

She heard him moan again, his hips moving to thrust himself in her hand. Pressing closer, she draped a thigh over his and pressed her lips to his belly which quivered and watched herself stroke him.

Martin grinned a little at her teasing comment, it was his turn to grow a little red in the cheeks, but he still maintained his hungry stare as she stroked him. He did twitch and pulse within the tender grasp of her hand and his breath grew a little more rapid. His eyes even dilated a little as he watched her cast her thigh over his and lean in to kiss his belly.

He reached down again and drew her hair to one side so he could see her face clearly and shivered in pleasure as she turned her head to continue watching herself as she stroked him. "Ohhh..." He sighed huskily. "Now I really liked how that felt... Your hair brushing against my bare stomach, darlin..." The mention of it drew her eyes back to his and in doing so, her hair drifted across his skin again and he shivered even more. He hung his head back with a sigh of pleasure and bit his lower lip. Raising his head again, he fixed his eyes upon her again with a look full of burning desire.

She felt daring and empowered and maybe just a little bit sex as she teased him. It felt good, although a little strange, to play up her feminine charms. She loved hearing his breaths shudder out, his moans becoming a little louder, a little more needed as his cock pulsed in her hands and pre-cum dribbled from the tip, coating the way.

Her warm, moist sexy pressed against his hip as she tightened her thigh over his legs and instinctively rubbed herself against him with a soft sigh. With her hair draped over him, she shifted once in a while to run it over his belly as her lips peppered soft kisses on his flesh, sometimes flicking her tongue or nipping with her teeth.

"Oh... Oh god, Kate! Keep going!" Martin Whispered excitedly as he felt himself nearing the edge of orgasm. "I'm about to spurt... Ah, god!" He tensed up and his breath came out in short bursts as his manhood grew even more firm and began to rhythmical convulse within the silky embrace of her soft hand. He groaned long and deep, almost growling with satisfaction as his hips rocked upward, eagerly meeting each of her downward strokes. Several short, sudden bursts of seed spurted from him.

Kate wasn't sure what to expect, but took it as it came. She watched with apt interest as he came, his cum shooting up and then landing on his thighs and her hand. It was warm and a little gooey, but she didn't mind. She eased off and stroked him slowly, gently until he softened in her hand and his body shuddered as he sighed.

Pulling her hand away, she grabbed the towel and smiled, scooting up to cuddle his side and kiss his shoulder as he regained his breaths. “I hope I did alright.” She told him, glancing up into his glazed eyes.

Martin turned his face into Kate's hair and breathed in deep then sighed. "I don't usually... I mean, I can usually last longer than that..." Martin admitted, torn between a smile and a frown. "I figure that's a testament to how well you did, darlin..." He took the towel from her hand and used it to clean himself off while casting an arm around her to draw her near. He contemplated things for a long moment, then said. "Its for the best, if we'd have gone on much longer I think I might have thrown caution to the wind and flipped you over and made love to you proper, like. And the notion of that is something we aught to discuss before succumbing to desire, I think."

Once he was done cleaning himself off he looked down into Kate's eyes and smiled winsomely. It was clear from the look in his eyes that he was still feeling hungry passion for her even though he was spent. "That don't mean you can't have another go though..." He whispered in her ear as his free hand slipped between her legs and caressed her sex again. "Mmm, you feel sooo good, darlin. Do ya think... You can handle one more time?" He asked as he leaned in to nibble her ear. His fingers gently strummed the hood of her protecting her sensitive clit.

Kate flushed with delight, happy that she had pleased him, though she couldn't imagine it lasting much longer. He was right of course...they should probably talk about things and was touched that he was thinking that far ahead, taking her feelings and body into consideration. She adored him for that and felt her heart swell with something she hadn't felt in a very long time. Though to have his child she felt would be no burden on her...he was a good man and would be a good father. She could easily see herself being a mother to a son or a daughter with his eyes and sweet smile.

She sighed and shivered as he nibbled on her ear and sensitive column of her neck. His fingers slid so easily between her legs. She didn't flinch or jump this time, instead moaned and gently rocked her hips up to meet his teasing fingers.

A gasp filled the air as he toyed with her clit and made her thighs quiver and her breath hitch. “Mmmph...maybe I could...withstand a little more.” She tried to tease, but was having a hard time putting the words into a smooth sentence.

She felt his smile on her skin and moaned again as he dipped his fingers lower and wet them before moving up to swirl them around her clit. “Oh yes...”

Martin nuzzled a nipped from Kate's slender neck down to her breast and drew her aroused nipple between his lips to suckle tenderly upon as he massaged her clit firmly. He used the sweet moisture that seeped from her hot depths to keep the hood of her clit and the lips of her sex slick and warm around the bud of her clit. Flesh sliding slick and warm against her sensitive nub drawing her closer and closer to a second release.

Martin rose from her breast, wanting to look into her eyes as she came. "Oh, darlin, do you know how hot you are?" He asked as he gazed down at her face, his lips parted and his eyes shimmering. He shook his head a little with a look of awe. He slowly slid his fingers inside her feeling her sex reflexively draw them deeper. He shivered in delight at the sensation and smirked. "Did you feel that?" He asked. "Oh darlin..." He whispered. "You drew my fingers in the rest of the way..."

She whimpered softly and slid her hands over his shoulders and hung on. His fingers were driving her wild, making her hips raise up to meet him in a slow thrusting fingers.

"Martin!" She gasped, her body flushing with the warmth of his loving, the hunger in his eyes making her shiver with delight as well. She felt beautiful under his gaze and wanted.

He held her gaze, his eyes bright, his lips curling in an almost smug look, but there was no malice there. Just pure male satisfaction knowing that he could please his lady. She bucked and ground herself against him, her nails digging into the flesh of his back as she slid them over and moaned loudly.

He matched the rhythm of his thrusting fingers with the almost wanton bucking of Kate's hips as she ground against his hand. His thumb pressed firmly atop her hooded clit and firmly rubbed back and forth over it as he hooked his fingers up inside her, pressing into the spot that had caused her such pleasure before. The pressure he applied was a little less then gentle, and if it was possible, the sensation must have felt even more raw and powerful than it had the first time.

He recognized the swelling spot he'd found inside of her and knew what it could do to her, if she let him, and searched for a way he could describe it to her in the moment. "You feel like you have to... Pee, real bad, don't you darlin?" He asked with a knowing smile. "That's normal, but its not that..." He knew that she might well gush in the next few minutes, but it wouldn't be pee, so he snatched his shirt from the edge of the bed real quick, not wanting to stop with her so close.

He took the shirt and wadded it up with one hand and placed it between her thighs. "It won't be pee, so when you feel it coming, darlin, try to let it come. I'll stop when you tell me to." He reassured her as he went for it, ravishing her sweet spot until it seemed to swell to the point of bursting.

"You feel like you have to... Pee, real bad, don't you darlin?"

Kate nodded, clinging to him and mortified that he would even bring that sort of bodily function into the mix. But he promised it wasn't that. She struggled with the pleasure and slight discomfort. It was a strange mixture of wanting more and yet also wanting it to stop. The pleasure was almost unbearable.

She whimpered helplessly, mewling as he stroked her inside, holding her close, watching her face. She gasped and panted, her soft breaths shuddering from her lungs as he didn't let up and her nails digging into her flesh.

"It won't be pee, so when you feel it coming, darlin, try to let it come. I'll stop when you tell me to."

She shook her head and bucked, pressing against his hand while her back arched and she cried out. That release was just there...just within reach, but her body struggled to let go. She whimpered his name and shut her eyes, letting her head drop back as it moved back and forth, holding on for dear life.

"Please!" She begged, unsure of what she needed. She heard him moan, watching her writhe wildly and then felt his mouth on her nipple again, sucking and teasing. Her body bowed and shook as another scream pierced the air and Kate came in a hot wet gush, her juices flooding and body quivering all over as she fought for breaths and lost herself in the pure white hot pleasure of it all.

Back