Writing Goal for the Day?

:)

Dude. So not impressed. I have twenty cousins, and that's not counting spouses, second cousins, first cousins once removed, etc, who are always at family gatherings.

Now, if that twenty is all from one side of her family and doesn't include spouses . . . then I'm impressed.

Have fun. I'm betting the food is better than it is when you come from Irish/Polish and French-Canadian Catholics (translation: way too much cabbage, potatoes, and hard-to-identify meats).

Oh, it's 20 actual cousins then all the spouses. But see My wife grew up in the borderline in-bred section of East Boston where if the kid moves more than six blocks away their parents try to make them feel guilty.

And guess what? all the spouses are from pretty much the same neighborhood. There maybe one or two other non Italians, but they are all Catholic.

My rules are , be nice, no more then 4 or 5 drinks, and keep my opinions to myself. Last year a made a reference to the New Pope being a Nazi. It went over about as well as you can imagine.

Ahhh... church talk

and now for a joke: I find Catholic women fuck better, just my opinion. They have to get the sin out, you know?

Anyway, finished writing a story with a hot older lady and a fit young guy. Still needs some polish, but it's 95% done until I do not feel lazy anymore. I was actually quite proud of myself, as the sex scene was hot enough to turn myself on, more than once or steadily, and I had to... erm.... take a break.

Score one more for erotica.

Catholic girls do fuck better. Present wife raised as Roman, previous not. Present wins by a mile.

Put one story on hold. Not sure how to proceed, so started another, the voyeur/exhibitionism I couldn't start for months.

I want to write more, and think I can, but must prepare work files, get little one(s) to bed and probably watch Boardwalk Empire. Hmmm. However, I have much more direction -- an outline, even! -- to continue R&B, so that will help immensely. It's more rearranging and realigning than re-writing, so that's even better.

Probably no writing for me for a while. I have a backlog of stories to review and three edited manuscripts to review, two of which are for the Christmas market, so I need to get them back to the publisher soon.

Catholic girls do fuck better. Present wife raised as Roman, previous not. Present wins by a mile.

Put one story on hold. Not sure how to proceed, so started another, the voyeur/exhibitionism I couldn't start for months.

Catholic girls are hard to catch. They keep moving around. Guess that's why they're called Roamin' Catholics!

Sigh. Yeah what can I tell you, they can;t all be good.

Catholic girls are hard to catch. They keep moving around. Guess that's why they're called Roamin' Catholics!

Sigh. Yeah what can I tell you, they can;t all be good.

Well, my heathen husband caught me 13 years ago. ;) But then I'm a lapsed Catholic, so I'm not sure how that figures into the situation.

Define better. Better love makers? maybe.

For pure balls to the wall fucking find yourself some hardcore goth girl, or better yet keep sinking lower and find some one who has some real occult experience.

You'll be hurting the next day, but it will be the best you've ever had. Just make sure you chck your soul at the door before entering.

What a bunch of amateurs. My mother was the youngest of 7. I have 20 or 21 cousins just from her side alone. And we weren't Catholic. Or Italian. Or inbred. Just fertile. ;)

My dad was one of nine siblings, my sister, brother and I have 21 first cousins, over 75 second cousins...and most of them aren't Catholic.

Mom's Polish, so all the talk this weekend about Polish food made me go out and some keilbasa and sauerkraut and seeded rye bread: Polish boy's fav sammich. Our family had NO, and I repeat NO, tomato products on our stuffed cabbage/gawumpkies, great-grandmother thought tomatoes were poisonous.

Comedy, I love it.

"Nuh-uh, my parents and cousins fucked more!"

"Nuuu--uh, mine did."

"No mine! Plus we're Catholic!"

Priceless.

Anyway, submitted the story I was going to wait on. See how this one goes over.

Review, review, review. (And listening to the plumber knocking the wall out of my shower.)

Still working on revising later chapters of R&B, but it's not so bad. Not sure what I'll do after that. Have another hockey idea knocking around, but plenty of other unfinished stuff and I think it'd be fun to do a were story or something like that again.

What a bunch of amateurs. My mother was the youngest of 7. I have 20 or 21 cousins just from her side alone. And we weren't Catholic. Or Italian. Or inbred. Just fertile. ;)

But they are Catholic, and Italian. Between the two it cuts down on procreation. Catholic girls are raised afraid of sex and for Italian men sex (or anything esle from what I have seen having been around the family for ten years) is too much work.

I never truly realized what the expression "Mama's boy" meant until I started observing that culture.

generalize much?

The overlying theme of my nephew's wedding to a Catholic girl recently (although I don't claim this is what all Catholic wedding ceremonies are like) was in praying that she get pregnant as soon and as often as possible. I doubt anyone thought it was going to happen by immaculate conception.

generalize much?

The overlying theme of my nephew's wedding to a Catholic girl recently (although I don't claim this is what all Catholic wedding ceremonies are like) was in praying that she get pregnant as soon and as often as possible. I doubt anyone thought it was going to happen by immaculate conception.

I go by what I've seen which confirms what my wife and many of her friends meant when they said they would not marry an Italian men. In their culture and I am speaking of the kind of old school background of Grandpa bought the big 4 floor house and every floor was a son or daughter and their family.

The daughters were the workers. They had jobs handled the kids, the household and catered to the lazy ass spouses. The grand parents put the women to work and doted on the men. I had never seen anything like it., normally families are harder on the men. Nope not there, maybe I am generalizing but it is based on observations.

My wife soured completely on the Catholic church after we got married. Which irked me slightly because I swallowed a lot of pride, made a hypocrite of myself and jumped through a lot of hoops to do it.

I got in because I was baptized Catholic when I was a baby. Then was baptized Pentecostal at 13. I was baptized again at 18 and will spare the details. Well I only showed the priest my Catholic birth certificate. Then because I was divorced that was the big hurdle, but ready? seeing I was married in a protestant church my marriage was never acknowledged by God! Can you stand the arrogance? But it worked for us so whatever.

Then the wedding itself we had to pay the church, the priest etc... but best of all one of my cousins plays the organ and as a wedding gift wanted to play. They said that was okay, but we would still have to pay their organist $150. Apparently they are union.

We wanted to be married outdoors where we were having the reception. Nope. God according to them, will only acknowledge a wedding inside of a church (or they can;t get the money." so yeah it was ironic that after I ate crow to make her happy she never attended a mass after that.

It doesn't surprise me a bit that you live in terms of stubbornly held reactionary sweeping generalizations and false premises.

Uhmmm, nobody's perfect?

I go by what I've seen which confirms what my wife and many of her friends meant when they said they would not marry an Italian men. In their culture and I am speaking of the kind of old school background of Grandpa bought the big 4 floor house and every floor was a son or daughter and their family.

The daughters were the workers. They had jobs handled the kids, the household and catered to the lazy ass spouses. The grand parents put the women to work and doted on the men. I had never seen anything like it., normally families are harder on the men. Nope not there, maybe I am generalizing but it is based on observations.

My wife soured completely on the Catholic church after we got married. Which irked me slightly because I swallowed a lot of pride, made a hypocrite of myself and jumped through a lot of hoops to do it.

I got in because I was baptized Catholic when I was a baby. Then was baptized Pentecostal at 13. I was baptized again at 18 and will spare the details. Well I only showed the priest my Catholic birth certificate. Then because I was divorced that was the big hurdle, but ready? seeing I was married in a protestant church my marriage was never acknowledged by God! Can you stand the arrogance? But it worked for us so whatever.

Then the wedding itself we had to pay the church, the priest etc... but best of all one of my cousins plays the organ and as a wedding gift wanted to play. They said that was okay, but we would still have to pay their organist $150. Apparently they are union.

We wanted to be married outdoors where we were having the reception. Nope. God according to them, will only acknowledge a wedding inside of a church (or they can;t get the money." so yeah it was ironic that after I ate crow to make her happy she never attended a mass after that.

LOL, I know the classes, so you did go thru a bunch of hoops. After all that I might be a satanist too.

Hatched a really excellent plot today: A kid loses a tooth, puts it under her pillow, and the Tooth Fairy leaves PILOT beneath the pillow.

Its a horror story.

LOL, I know the classes, so you did go thru a bunch of hoops. After all that I might be a satanist too.

No, I drew the line on the Classes. I point blank refuse to let a man who will never marry tell me how to do it.

Fortunately this was Red's "Family" Priest(you know baptized every kid, did all the communions etc...) and he let it slide. I also never directly referred to him as "Father" because well just because.

Back