she told me to

cuck72

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 16, 2015
Posts
2,499
My wife “TOLD” me to get on here and show my appreciation for her , of cause it’s always yes dear.
So I started having this fantasy right after she told me this.

I’m so thankful for not being caged, but there are rules I must follow. My old wife has three regular lovers who know about each other because she don’t hide being an old slut wife. They all know and don’t mind sharing her, their all old drinking bar slob’s. So they just want to get they’re load off in some wet slut pussy . They get to pump off a load in her hairy old hole anytime they want to.

The rules: When one of her hard ass men come around, I have to show them my little boy dick. Every one of them laughs at seeing my skinny 3 inch get to 4 ½ inches hard in front of them. Then I have to thank them for coming over and satisfying my wife’s horny slutty needs.

BUT!!! I’m aloud to cum , but ONLY in the toilet as she and her lover watches me beat off my pathetic little dick, it was so hard to cum at first and so embarrassing, but then I did. As long as I take my humiliation , my wife says she’ll let me cum and even let me sniff her soiled panties and cum. No cage freedom. YESSSSSSSS DEAR.

I also have to suck her lovers if they say and eat they’re cum pie from her. I love her so much for not putting me back in a cage , and just letting me masturbate when she gives me permission.

Boy how things changed, the first half of our marriage / 20 years. I was her husband and man, I was her first and only . Then she started cheating and got a taste of some much bigger fatter cocks. All three of her nasty lovers have big cocks 8 + inches. Now in our 60’s shes an old whore wife, and she started caging me. I begged her please no, I’ll do anything you ask. I won’t whine. I just want to be with you. Please let me cum. Then she told me about her main bar lovers, and told them about my pathetic little boy pee, pee. She asked them about her rules for letting me out of the cage, and if it was ok. So this is my life with the woman I love so much.

I hope she likes what I just told everybody about her being my wife and goddess.
 
It sounds like you are both happy with your roles and that is what is important. I am not into the sissy cuckold thing but as I am recovering from surgery and not very useful at the moment, I am glad that she feels free to take a lover when the urge hits. She has not regular lover at this point but there is a neighbor that stops by and I know he has nailed her a few times at least. She also has some artist friends and I am pretty sure she is doing at least one of them.
 
Back
Top