The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord, man, you're going to have me doing fucking yoga to look at this...

Uhh....

Sagemcom?
it has an SSiD # there and a Key, but I can't get them to work.

Well, the SSID is the original name of the network. The key is the original password. I'm not positive, but if you can find a reset button on it, those should become the defaults again. If not, you'd need to get to the router management website. Probably google it.

Well, the SSID is the original name of the network. The key is the original password. I'm not positive, but if you can find a reset button on it, those should become the defaults again. If not, you'd need to get to the router management website. Probably google it.

SB's helping me...
And I'm going to send a letter of annoyance to Windstream

A) It didn't

B) It did

C) Won't work.

A) Awww...they need to make markers that taste like the color instead of just smelling like it.

B) That is perhaps the only benefit of doing so

C) *chuckle* that's ok. So long as its a non-toxic marker

LT: Not looking forward to driving home in the dark, on the slippery roads (it snowed/rained here today)

A) Awww...they need to make markers that taste like the color instead of just smelling like it.

B) That is perhaps the only benefit of doing so

C) *chuckle* that's ok. So long as its a non-toxic marker

What were they called? Mr Sketcher or something like that? That smelled awesome?

Yeah, but now I have an orange tongue. Ugh, back to the work nickname...

I'm not planning to EAT a MARKER-!

What were they called? Mr Sketcher or something like that? That smelled awesome?

Yeah, but now I have an orange tongue. Ugh, back to the work nickname...

I'm not planning to EAT a MARKER-!

Yep. Mr. Sketch.

Work nickname?

I didn't say you were. It's the ink that refers to. :p

You know what I miss? There was this thing, hanging up real high up in the sky...I think it was like a big giant yellow lightbulb. Yeah I miss that giant yellow lightbulb. Whatever happened to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back