I love wearing Panties

Panties

I love panties...silky, satin, lace. Bikini, thong, hipster. I just love panties. I also like hooking up with others who like panties, including guys and girls. Now who wants to chat? ;)

I love this thread. ...I love to wear panties and think a hard cock in panties is very sexy....glad to know that there are others in panties

be a voyeur...

The gurl with a peek a boo cock receives my undivided attention...up close and very hot mouth personal...but girlie, you may watch and be a hottie...your turn ...just say the word...your turn will come... yummmmy

Hi, there is not a nicer feeling when I put on my panties and if I add heels and nylons I am soo horny and want to play XXXX

I've wore a leopard silky bikini today :). Is it bad that the majority of the time when I put on a pair of panties I have no idea if they are mine or my wife's? She is like me she doesn't know who they are either lol.

I've been shopping for lots of new pretty panties and planning a few hours of fun and happy to share pix of my purchases if anyone emails or skypes

I am wearing cute little burgundy panties today.
And guess what's happening?

Back