Haffas: Through the Looking Glass(Closed for SerenaUShields, xXDanniPhantomX)

Feeling danni grip on his length, and hearing the girls cum Jack began to shudder and began to thrust a few more times agressivly..and with that he let out a moan of pleasure shuddering and closing his eyes nipping into Kohana's neck as he finally went over the edge, Danni starting to feel inside him Jack's cock twich before hot cum began to flow into his ass.

When Danni pulled free of her as she came down from her orgasm, Kohana laid back against Jack with her eyes closed. Breath heavy. Nuzzling into him, she could finally tell whAt the animalistic scent was. "Wolf..." She muttered so quietly it was almost hard to tell what she said.
 
Usagi shuddered a little more as Danni cleaned her up, still being a bit sensitive before finally moving from over him and snuggling next to him.
 
JAck was silent as Kohana leaned back..he hearing her words as there was alittle sigh..a pause he leaning down to whisper "..long story..for another time.." he spoke..amost ashamed breifly as he kept close to the three, breathing heavy as he still was inside Danni
 
Danni smiled at Serena and nuzzled her neck a little. Jack's member still in him felt so wonderful,he didn't want to move too much. When he finally did iit was to pull himself off the large member. He then moved onto his hands and knees before moving forward. He tentively touched the large member. His he then moved a little closer to lick the tip of the head. He then began to slowly run his tongue over the underside of the member before sworling his tongue back over the head and moving down the top side back to the base with his tongue. The nutty salty taste wasn't something he wasn't use to, it had just been so long that he took a moment to savor it.
 
Blinks a moment as he saw danni postion himself and moved to start suckling him..he breathed heavy as he watched Danni..he shivered as he moaned, he still staying hard and erect for him breathing as he smiles "mmm..heh..still egar huh?" Took a moment to shift Kohana to the side so she can watch but not move her too far away.
 
Blinks a moment as he saw danni postion himself and moved to start suckling him..he breathed heavy as he watched Danni..he shivered as he moaned, he still staying hard and erect for him breathing as he smiles "mmm..heh..still egar huh?" Took a moment to shift Kohana to the side so she can watch but not move her too far away.

He nodded a little as he continued. He started to lick the tip before taking it in his mouth and giving it a suck. Inch by inch, he sucked Jack's cock into his mouth. He felt it hit the back of his throat, then started to pull back. He repeated his sucking until the member was all the way in again. He started to swallow hard with the member as far as he could take it. Alternating between swallowing and sucking, his mouth and throat working on Jack's member. He then started to bob his head on the member. Pulling it out, sucking it back in, over and over.
 
Exhausted and a little worn out, Kohana would lay there on the pillow. Ready to fall asleep. Until she saw Danni giving head. Her eyes went wide in shock as she blushed brightly. Her lower regions tingling as she laid there watching. Unable to look away and unsure of what to do.
 
Jack smiled softly as a hand rested on Kohana's head as she layed down "mmm..rest..and enjoy.." he rubbed her ear softly looking down to her then to Danni, cock throbbing hard in his mouth and throat he moaning "mmm...Danni...tell our lovely girls..do you like sucking my dick?" he spoke with a little smile shuddering "Cause will say you are giving me quite the blow job.."
 
Jack smiled softly as a hand rested on Kohana's head as she layed down "mmm..rest..and enjoy.." he rubbed her ear softly looking down to her then to Danni, cock throbbing hard in his mouth and throat he moaning "mmm...Danni...tell our lovely girls..do you like sucking my dick?" he spoke with a little smile shuddering "Cause will say you are giving me quite the blow job.."

He pulled Jack's member from his mouth with an audible pop. A string of saliva from his bottom lip to the member remained until he licked his lips. "Yeah." He said horsely. "I like it in my mouth as much as I liked it in my ass. Your taste alone is driving me crazy." He flicked his tongue over the tip of Jack's cock again. "How about you? How do you like my mouth?" He asked before resuming his sucking, taking Jack in deep with a few good swallows. A moan starting in his throat to cause the member to vibrate.
 
He lets out a moan "mmm..i love it..heh..both in your mouth and in your ass..feel soo good..thats it Danni..keep going..feels so good..suck my dick..know you wanted to for so long..it's right here.." he spoke gently gripping the back of his head gently as he shuddered feeling his lips pass up and down his hard swollen length "mmm..be a good boy and work the balls too..wanna make sure I get a big load of cum for you to suck down.."
 
He lets out a moan "mmm..i love it..heh..both in your mouth and in your ass..feel soo good..thats it Danni..keep going..feels so good..suck my dick..know you wanted to for so long..it's right here.." he spoke gently gripping the back of his head gently as he shuddered feeling his lips pass up and down his hard swollen length "mmm..be a good boy and work the balls too..wanna make sure I get a big load of cum for you to suck down.."

Danni onbliged by cupping Jack's balls and massaging them with skilled fingers. All the while he continued to suck the cock in his mouth. His tongue rubbing the bottom of the shaft. He moaned again, sendi g another vibration down Jack's member.
 
Usagi watched the two guys together as well, as she snuggled next to Kohana. Her own womanhood was tingling from the sight Jack and Danni made. She glanced to Kohana and smirked before moving down between Kohana's legs and starting to lick at the neko's loins. Her tongue twirling about Kohana's clit and up and down the swollen lips before sliding inside to taste the sexy neko
 
The hand on her head didn't even register to her till she moaned from her ears being toyed with. Closing her eyes for a moment, she shudders with a mew and opens them again. Blushing more at their words, she squirts on the bed and let's her tail toy with her chest as her fingers worked between her legs to relieve some pressure. Or that was the plan till Usagi moved her legs open. Startled by the sudden action, she cries out as Usagi started to giver a tongue bath.
 
Last edited:
Jack lets out a growl "Oh fuck..mmm..getting close.." Danni's headwas gripped harder as Jack began to thrust into his throat "Oh yeah..thats it..take my dick..such a good boy..gonna fill your belly like I filled that hot little asshole if you keep that up.." Jacks eager agressive side began to show as he started to get more rough with Jacks cock swelling bigger and purple in his throat as he pumps.
 
The hand on her head didn't even register to her till she moaned from her ears being toyed with. Closing her eyes for a moment, she shudders with a mew and opens them again. Blushing more at their words, she squirts on the bed and let's her tail toy with her chest as her fingers worked between her legs to relieve some pressure. Or that was the plan till Usagi moved her legs open. Startled by the sudden action, she cries out as Usagi started to giver a tongue bath.

Usagi twirled her tongue inside Kohana pussy, moaning as she did so. She reached up with one hand and began rubbing the neko's clit while her other hand went to tease Kohana's breasts and nipples.
 
Jack lets out a growl "Oh fuck..mmm..getting close.." Danni's headwas gripped harder as Jack began to thrust into his throat "Oh yeah..thats it..take my dick..such a good boy..gonna fill your belly like I filled that hot little asshole if you keep that up.." Jacks eager agressive side began to show as he started to get more rough with Jacks cock swelling bigger and purple in his throat as he pumps.

Danni took qhat Jack did to him eagerly. Jacks hands gripping his head as he pumped himself into Danni's mouth and down his throat had his own memner getting painfully hard. He redoubled his effots, sucking harder, running his teeth lightly along Jack's length before taking Jack's dick all the way down his throat again. All while still cupping and massaging Jack's balls.
 
Growls and lets out amoanas he thrusted into Danni's throat, both hands on his head now as he thrusted into Danni's throat as he shudderes "mmm..see your hard again..mmm..heh..you keep it up, I'll finish you off..." he spoke with alittle grin "Sucha good cocksucker deserves it..now..keep going..you got me edging.." Danni felt pre drip into his mouth, giving him a previw of that taste of sticky musky cum
 
Growls and lets out amoanas he thrusted into Danni's throat, both hands on his head now as he thrusted into Danni's throat as he shudderes "mmm..see your hard again..mmm..heh..you keep it up, I'll finish you off..." he spoke with alittle grin "Sucha good cocksucker deserves it..now..keep going..you got me edging.." Danni felt pre drip into his mouth, giving him a previw of that taste of sticky musky cum

Hearing Jack moan sent the filling of butterflies to Danni's stomach. His encouraging wards and hard thrusts had him sucking him harder. The bit of pre in his mouth had his throat act on it's own, and he damn near chocked himself on Jack's dick as he took it further down his throat then ever. His throat clinching around the member as he swallowed, he then pulled back some not wanting to get sick.
 
He lets out a long grunt and shuddered "thats it..y..you got me almost there.." he spoke taking a moment to Shift so Kohana didn't miss the action he pulled out a bit as helets out a moan "Oh shit..Danni..I'm cumming!" he lets out a growl of plesure making sure Kohana was watching him start to fill danni's mouth with load after load of hot sticky and musky cum "thats it..drink it all down..good boy
 
He lets out a long grunt and shuddered "thats it..y..you got me almost there.." he spoke taking a moment to Shift so Kohana didn't miss the action he pulled out a bit as helets out a moan "Oh shit..Danni..I'm cumming!" he lets out a growl of plesure making sure Kohana was watching him start to fill danni's mouth with load after load of hot sticky and musky cum "thats it..drink it all down..good boy

He drank what come from the man. Drank like he was sucking on a bottle. Not waisting any of it. He then licked Jack's cock clean before pilling away pantjng. He run his tongu over his lips and the corner of his mouth where some of the cum was drizzing from. After that he sat panting and looking down at his own swollen member. It stood erect demanding attention painfully.
 
Usagi twirled her tongue inside Kohana pussy, moaning as she did so. She reached up with one hand and began rubbing the neko's clit while her other hand went to tease Kohana's breasts and nipples.

Kohana was sensitive from her previous orgasm. Looking past Usagi to Danni and Jack, she kept her ears trained on their words as her body reacted to Usagi's touch. Whimpering some, she arches into Usagi's touch. But as Jack releases into Danni's mouth with the promise of filling him, Kohana lost it. With a scream, she cums as well.
 
"Lean back.." he spoke as a hand reached down to stroke Danni's erect member slowly and steady "as I said..you did so good..I'll pay you back.." he spoke and gently shifted to psotion Danni so he was laying next to Kohana, he laying him down, hand stilll stroking his length as he leaned down to kiss along his neck slow and steady going down to suckle on one of his nipples..
 
"Lean back.." he spoke as a hand reached down to stroke Danni's erect member slowly and steady "as I said..you did so good..I'll pay you back.." he spoke and gently shifted to psotion Danni so he was laying next to Kohana, he laying him down, hand stilll stroking his length as he leaned down to kiss along his neck slow and steady going down to suckle on one of his nipples..

He gasped as Jack grabbed Danni's cock causing it to twitch a little. He did as he was told, then moaned as Jack kissed along his neck. He whimpered as Jack suckled one of his sensitive nipples and squirmed a little in pleasure. "Ah.....Jack....." he moaned.
 
Kohana was sensitive from her previous orgasm. Looking past Usagi to Danni and Jack, she kept her ears trained on their words as her body reacted to Usagi's touch. Whimpering some, she arches into Usagi's touch. But as Jack releases into Danni's mouth with the promise of filling him, Kohana lost it. With a scream, she cums as well.

Usagi gently and lovingly cleans Kohana before kissing up the neko's body, stopping to nip at one nipple then the other before continuing up. She nips and sucks at Kohana's neck.
 
"mmm...Danni.." smiles softly "thats good..just relax.." a hand moved to cup and massage his ballsack as his kisses went down his lowers stomach, a tounge passing along the younger man's shaft slow and steady, taking a moment to focus on suckling his sack as a hand moved to stroke his length looking up to him
 
Back
Top