Guys, MMF or MFF ? Gals FMM or FFM ?

I'm leaning toward MFF, but I'd really have to experiment with MMF, MFFFFF, and MFMFMFMF and more. Why limit my fantasies ?
 
I'd like to try, but I'm very shy so it'll never happen MMM.

I'd love to rub and suck two cocks together until they come together all over me, well what was left that I couldn't swallow.
 
MMF imaginings.

I've a good friend on Lit who like me is married and extremely happy with sex in marriage. He and his woman play with dildos including a spunking one and they often share sucking one while they fuck. So, yeah, I'll be the real life other-guy-with-cock-ready for the two of them to play with!

Another scene which always has me revving when I see it in porn, is FFM with the girls lying one on the other at the edge of a high bed or such, breasts to breasts, and the guy, standing, is moving with ease from one puss to the other and back again, keeping things goin' for the girls with his fingers and occasionally his mouth too while he fucks. Yeah! I'd adore getting two gals orgasmic simultaneously like that!
 
Last edited:
Male, I lean more to MMF but more than three works too.
 
Last edited:
Bi male here, MMF, all the time, every time. Selfish I guess I am.
 
I want to see my wife get pleasured and her to see me get fucked. So MMF
 
Yes please.

Both are explosive and just thinking about, I don't have a preference - if faced with the choice, it would actually depend on the people involved.

Sometimes it's MMF and other times it's MFF.

From experience, for pure sexual heat, I've had more MMF encounters that were scorching hot than MFF.
 
FMF the man in the middle as one of the girls fuck my ass as I fuck the other
 
MFM for sure

I don't know what I'd do with two women but I can think a lot of things to do with my wife and another guy.
 
Back
Top