Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

Thats cool

Watching the basketball game last night with the wife in a local bar. I was sitting next to a guy who was watching the game also. We talked through out the game and stayed at the bar after the game. He was straight, married with kids. Next thing I know, him and I were in the back seat of my truck and I was sucking his cock while my wife sat in the drivers seat watching us! It didnt take long before I got my reward!!

That you enjoy cock with your wifes approval !!! - Good for you !!!

Will be later today :)

Haven't seen him for a couple of weeks. Can't wait to feel him fill my mouth :devil:

Used

I met with one half of a gay couple I have played with a few times at his place. I stripped in the car so when I arrived I was naked. I got out of my car in their barn and went to my knees and immediately began sucking his cock. He had been waiting for me so he didn't last long. He pulled out and sprayed my face. I got back in my car and left. Drove home with dirt on my knees and cum on my face.

I met with one half of a gay couple I have played with a few times at his place. I stripped in the car so when I arrived I was naked. I got out of my car in their barn and went to my knees and immediately began sucking his cock. He had been waiting for me so he didn't last long. He pulled out and sprayed my face. I got back in my car and left. Drove home with dirt on my knees and cum on my face.

Nothing better for a bi guy than a gay couple!

Yes, sucked it hard and ready for my ass, my ex comes over early for some morning delight. He's trying his hardest to get back together but I'm happy with him calling round to let me please him.

My wife

won't hear of it. So I'd love a threesome with a married, curious couple. And she doesn't have to be curious.

I sucked on three tonight. The first was a lovely CD that I met in the theater, and I sucked her cute little sissy clit for a bit, but not to fruition. The second, he pulled out of my mouth and came on the floor of the theater. The third, he came in my mouth and on my face a bit. He was delicious. Hoping to have a chance at numbers 1 and 3 again sometime.

Well I hope to, Got a guy that is suppose to be coming to my hotel room in a few.
Went and purchased some fem things to wear for him. cant wait!!!!

Yesterday. Met a guy in a parking lot, then walked into an adjacent wooded area. He rewarded me with a very large and unusually tasty load. Hope to see him again some day.

Yes this afternoon, he was an older guy so a little thin and watery but still oh so good.

Today. Two actually. Both as the result of a CL post.

The first had me meet him at the very top of a stairwell in his office builing. This alone was very hot. I was stripped when he got there. He fed me his small hard cock right way. I was expecting bigger from a 6'3, 250 lb 28 year old. When he got close, he aggessively pushed with each pulse of cum. Nice load. He zipped up an nearvously left.

The next invited me to his house. It was obvious when I got there that he was slightly effeminate and a bottom. I asked if he read my ad and he said yes, that he wanted his coco sucked. Not my type, but his cock was nice and I was there. He grew to a nice size as I sucked him and he came, but not forcefully. Instead it was more like a slow flood of hot semen, which I gladly swallowed. My job done, I dressed and quickly left.

Yeah met with my regular lover he filled my mouth with his cock swallowed all the cum he gave me

It was a few days ago

Finally a CL contact worked. I answered an ad and we traded some emails for a few days and arranged time to meet at his place for a lunchtime hook up. Two married guys with the same hobby, cocksucking.

He had a towel out covering the sofa and two hand towels for each of us to clean up afterward with. It didn't take long before he was kneeling in front of me on the sofa undoing my pants. It was so hot to watch his lips sliding up and down my dick. Then I got him to stand up and I took off his pants and eagerly slid his cock into my mouth. I sucked him for a bit, then he sat on the sofa and I knelt and sucked him more. He never got all the way hard, but still oozed a nice mouthful of cum for me to swallow. Then he got back down in front of me and sucked some more. He didn't like cum in his mouth so when I got close he jacked me off. I got all his fingers sticky. A fun time was had by all.

We are trying to arrange our second meeting now.

About an hour and a half ago I met a guy from Grindr in a parking garage. Blew him in his car. Wasn't that great. Didn't get fully hard and was only average sized to begin with. Average doesn't bother me so long as it's hard. First time giving head since last August.

I wish you guys lived near me. I'd love to have you wet mouth slobbering on my cock. I need to cum so bad right now

My trainer every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday...If we have extra time we go back to his place instead of the shower and he rails my ass. Best price for personal trainer ever, mouth full of cum mmm

No, but the day is still young. Feeling the urge to drive to the ABS and scope out the possibilities.

Back