Swords, Sex and Sorcery (IC thread)

“Perhaps,” Kat said lightly as she rose, her tail flicking lightly as she did. “But that does nothing for your song.” She teased softly, casting him another sidelong glance before winking.

“By all means, I will take forever. You know…fur,” She wrinkled her nose up impishly before she sauntered back towards the bed and took a seat on the edge. She took a glance at her clothing drop haphazardly on the floor though made no movement to reclaim it. She was just as comfortable in nothing but that silken sheath of fur as she was in clothing. With a sigh she curled up onto her side and thrust her head onto a pillow. The one ear that wasn’t smashed against it twitched lightly. The rumble in her chest had turned into an idle purr, rising and falling with each breath she took.
 
She giggled and saunted off, making an extra effort to swing her hips as she walked before disappearing through the door. The facilities were quaint yet functional, although she'd prefer a quiet lake to bathe in, this would work. She filled the tub full of warm water from the faucet and slipped inside. Her skin was still sensitive and the water danced across it creating a wonderful sensation.

Lexy let out a little sigh and used the soap stone to wash every inch of her body, gingerly rubbing her very sensitive pussy, most certainly too sensitive to play again for a while longer. She spent a lot of time on her hair, making sure it's thoroughly cleaned and soft. Lexy was very proud of her hair, and she loved the feeling of it freshly washed, soft and light against her shoulders. Feeling refreshed, she climbed out of the bath and looked around for a towel of some sort. Not seeing any, she shrugged and with a demure look, stepped through to the bedroom, dripping wet. "Anyone seen a towel?" she asked quietly.
 
Scully smirked at the remark about his song. "Tell you what, we'll slay a couple of dragons and depose a tyrant instead. That should make up for it, right?" He sat down the bed and untied his braid, shaking his now damp and sweaty hair out. It had been a while since he'd gotten a good wash. It was unfortunately one of those luxuries he had learned to do without.

He was combing his fingers through those damp black locks when Lexy came out still nude and dripping wet. Even after the intimate view he'd gotten only moments ago, Scully still took a moment to let his eyes roam appreciatively. Pale, wet and flushed... she really was stunning. "You can always rub up against Melody and me to dry," he half-joked. The thought of making love to that beauty out in the wilds with the sun on their skin and the feeling of cool grass beneath their bodies... He snapped out of it realizing he'd been staring during his little fantasy. "Sorry. Got lost in a mental imagine."
 
“Mmmmfn,” Kat grumbled from her spot, her tail thumping at ear twitching. “I’ll kill two dragons. Hmm…” She muttered almost at random, had those amber eyes already closed? Was that smile on her face really that smug? Had she really fallen asleep so easily? Well, after all, Kat had consumed a rather massive quantity of alcohol, at least for one of her size and constitution. While she really hadn’t meant to, the room was so warm and the company had been so very, very nice. It was a pity she did not see Lexy emerge from the bathroom in her steaming, wet glory. Already that purr began to dwindle until it was nothing but a soft breath, rising and falling with her chest. Even her ear seemed to droop as the feline faded from the world of consciousness, curled up on her side with her arms curled about herself and her face half buried into the feather pillow.
 
Zell wasn’t sure what had just happened, to be exact he did know what happened, he just didn’t understand why, what could Nizzre possibly have against him smacking some sense in to goat boy? He figured that she would have been fine with it, if anything he thought she would have liked it as a solution, what was wrong with a little justified violence.

Zell scowled as Tarik returned, before he had been an annoyance, but now there was a clear impact on Zell that could be attributed to him, not a good thing “Barkeep, I don’t want anyone touching my things until I return” he turned to Tarik “you got lucky this time” he said as he started for the door “next time we'll have a nice dance, until then I have more important matters to attend to.”

With that he slipped out the door and looked around for Nizzre, managing to find her trail by the look of mild confusion on people faces, he was hoping from having an angry Drow storm past. He jogged along, confusing the poor people all over again, his eyes constantly scanning for his quarry, eventually catching up with her in the street.

<”Nizzre wait”> he spoke as he put a hand on her shoulder to stop her <”please.”>
 
Tarik's grin, if such a thing was possible, seemed to widen, and he gave the departing teifling a mocking salute.

"As I said, you talk a good fight." he chuckled. "Why not take your things with you now, what possible reason do you have to come back? You don't like the ale and you don't like the company, maybe you should find yourself another drinking establishment."

Not turning his back on the cowardly wretch, he watched him leave the bar, chasing after the drowess like a lovesick puppy.

"He called me hornless, earlier..." he murmured in amusement. "Better to be without horns than without balls..."
 
Last edited:
Lexy quickly rummaged through her pack, the water dripping from the ends of smooth bunched hair, and dribbling down soft skin. She found her winter blanket and rubbed herself dry. She left her hair damp, ready to dry on it's own. Content and feeling pretty clean, she skipped over to the bed and picked up her underwear. She grinned, sure that Scully would be disappointed as she laced that green and gold material back over her intimate areas.

She considered the dress but then thought against it, instead quietly tiptoeing over to the sleeping Kat and lying down beside her. She glanced at Scully and gave him a sweet smile. A small rest was definitely called for before going down the stairs.
 
Scully pouted a little when Lexy got dressed again, but without making any more wise-ass remarks went to the washroom. He didn't bother with a full bath, instead just quickly scrubbing and rinsing himself down with the water in the basin and soaking his hair enough to get the sweat and dirt out of it. He retied the braid while his hair was still wet, trusting on the weave to hold as it dried.

He came back out and borrowed Lexy's blanket to quickly towel himself off since it was already used. He tried to be polite though by hanging it up to dry. He dressed himself again, put his daggers back in place and made his way back downstairs. The demon and the drow were gone, but Tarik was still there and seemed to be in quite the jolly mood.

He strode up to his companion and flopped down into a seat beside him as if the last hour or so had never transpired. "So... what did I miss?"
 
"Oh, I tried make friends with the half demon but his head is stuck so far up his own arse, every time he tried to reply nothing but farts came out." Laughed Tarik.

"Then he challenged me to a duel, but rather foolishly gave me the choice of weapons. His lady-friend didn't like that, and walked off, and he ran away after her with his tail between his legs before I could give him the spanking he'd asked for."

He raised his tankard to Scully, and winked.

"No need for me to ask what you three have been up to - I heard it for myself when I came up to put my armour back on..."

He gave the smaller man a congratulatory slap on the back, gently. Or what he considered gently, but it was still hard enough to momentarily wind the adventurous thief,

"Oh, by the way, Xarkl's in a room upstairs, passed out. Thought I should get him out of the way before somebody robbed him..."
 
Scully was jarred by the slap on the back, but rather than grin smugly about his recent bedroom exploit, there was something he still didn't quite grasp. "That first sentence you said... I know what all the words mean, but when you put them together like that, it doesn't make any sense." He rubbed his nose with his thumb and forefinger. "For the time being I'm going to chalk your attempts to be friendly with a goddamn demon up to the award-winning levels of alcohol that are undoubtedly coursing through your system right now."

He heaved a sigh leaned his elbows on the table cradling his forehead in his palm. "As to what happened in the room, I told you before: a gentleman never kisses and tells. If you want the details, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Kat will be happy to tell you all about it. Possibly in verse. Maybe even limericks if she's feeling saucy."
 
"Bah! I've barely drunk enough to feel a mild buzz!" replied Tarik, and indeed there was no trace of a slur in his words. He crouched down onto his hocks, relaxing.

"The fellow did us a good turn, so I tried to hold out the hand of friendship. Instead, he was so keen to prove how big and scary he was he called me out." he rumbled.

He took a pull from his tankard.

"Now, I'm not foolish enough to think I could stand toe-to-toe with him and that sword of his, but he gave me the choice of weapons. It wouldn't have been pretty." he added, with a grin, patting the throwing axe in his belt.

"But then his lady friend swore at him in that brutal cant they call a language and stormed out! She seemed pretty angry - and angrily pretty... When I came back downstairs in my armour and with my shield - " Tarik indicated the large steel shield propped up against the bar " - he 'ahem' suddenly decided that running after her was more important than actually staying to fight the duel he started, and still blustering about how he could have taken me, he ran away."
 
"Okay, not drunk, just insane. Got it." Scully leaned back in his seat and lifted a brow at Tarik. "You know something, Chuckles? You lot are going to need me around. Other than Lexy, I might be the only one who isn't barking mad."

Scully flagged down a serving girl and ordered a tankard of ginger ale. Something mild that wouldn't upset his delicate innards. He looked to the stairs for a moment and debated whether he should give Tarik a few hints about his past. He had told the girls, though he still wasn't sure how the paladin would react. And this was still far too public a place to get into the details. "Speaking of being mad, if we're going to be traveling together, there are certain things you should know. Nothing I want to talk about here, mind. For now, let's just say that I'd like to try that suggestion I made earlier of us all being adventurers. I have certain skills that... adventuring would be a more 'legitimate' use of them."
 
Nizzre

She wasn’t entirely sure where she was going, she had no plan. Her temper lead the way, flashing in those crimson eyes with promises of death. The common folk leapt almost bodily from her pace, her cloak fluttering wildly behind her frame. She turned several times through the streets though she paid no mind where she had gone, Nizzre only thought to be away from the madness. How long she had traveled, how far she wasn’t entirely sure though still she felt no release to her tension, her anger. Yet she heard a familiar voice in that familiar tongue. She did not turn nor stop her pace though, if she had heard him she turned a deaf ear. Yet as he reached for her she spun about him with fury in her eyes and venom in her voice.

< “What?” > She demanded in a tone that left no room for doubt of her still boiling anger. The once pleasant experience had turned bitter of ashes in her mouth. < “Do you come to show me just how big and manly you are? Playing the little surface games with goats?” >

Kat

Kat rested peacefully upon the soft mattress, lost to the world for the time being. At least, that was until she felt the bed stir. Her ear twitched slightly and she let out a soft murmur before she rolled onto her back. As those amber orbs fluttered open lazily they came to focus upon the beautiful elven druid, a equally lazy smile drifted out over her lips.

“Mmm,” She murmured softly, her arms snaking out to coil about Lexy and draw her close. “What a sight to wake to. C’mere…” She tilted her head up and drew closer, seeking those sweet lips for another kiss. Kat let it linger for long moments, savoring the touch, the sweet taste of her delicate kiss. She even went as far as to tilt her head to allow it to deepen. This was not the passionate kiss of a creature born of lust, oh no. There was an undeniable sweetness, a tenderness of a lover from ages past. If Kat had simply sought to bed Lexy and Scully, well, she had a weird way of showing it. Slowly and with some reluctance she withdrew with an exaggerated sigh. “Oh my sweet lil butterfly…” She whispered against her lips, drinking in the sight of that sweet, achingly beautiful visage a mere inch or two from her own. “You are truly a lovely creature. Do you believe in fate…?”
 
Tarik simply nodded at Scully.

"I'm quite sure that you do. I think the four of us would make a good team, I rather suspect we have, between us, the skills to meet most situations. We could use some more muscle, though, which is one reason I went to talk to the half-demon... but big men with swords are not a rare commodity, I'm sure we can find one with less bluster and more balls. One who doesn't threaten to kill anyone he disagrees with."

He grinned and stretched.

"The other reason, of course, being that my new friends all abandoned me without a word..."

He chuckled, showing that he held no hard feelings.
 
Lexy watched silently as Scully dressed and left, and the room fell silent other than the muted rumble of the tavern downstairs. It was peaceful. Not as peaceful had they been under the stars, laying on a forest flaw strewn with the autemn leaves.. or perhaps a quiet babbling brook in the crisp air of spring. She would have gotten lost in her memories of her forest had Kat not woken up at that moment.

Feeling herself being drawn towards the feline, she cupped her face and tenderly kissed back, her eyes drawing closed. How long did they lay there, snuggled together, their lips parting and meeting in the sweetest dance. Finally it ended, and Lexy found she had a lot of breath to catch back. She smiled warmly. "To an extent. I won't go into the Druidic philosophies but yes, I think things happen for reasons. I don't usually make connections so easily.... I haven't been long outside my forest. I'm only just considered an Adult by my people..." she looked upon Kat earnestly. "I am glad to have met you Kat.. extremely glad" she said with a laugh at the obviousness of that statement.
 
Kat

“As I am to have met you,” Kat retorted softly, curling her arms about the elf’s neck as she cuddled upon the bed. Her ears twitched briefly before she leaned in and offered the elf a soft nuzzle with her cheek, before she drew the slightly cocked ear back across Lexy’s cheek. It was a subtle, unconscious move on Kat’s part; at least, some feline instinct wanting to mark what she believed was hers. The catfolk did not have the ability to mark as her cousins did, though the instinct was there and no doubt a druid would pick up on such.

“I’m not sure how our little group will end this night or even a moon’s length. Though I think for a time our paths will become one. I believe the Dawnflower sent me here to find you, as she did Scully. You will have my sword and my voice and if you desire it my bed as well. I’ve found my passions are too intense for some to bear and I’m not one to presume tonight was more than what it was.” Kat leaned in and placed another sweet kiss upon Lexy’s lips, sealing her statement and changing her mind just as quickly.

“So, shall we dress? I fear what will become of those men without out our wisdom to guide them,” Kat giggled softly, her turn to laugh at herself though it was more a slight jab at herself. Kat was many things but wise…that was debatable. She moved with a sigh and then a laugh as she found her frame still sticky from their passions. One hand idly rose and she whispered a few spidery words in an old tongue, a soft glow appearing upon her fingertips. She waved them about the apex of her thighs, offer the stained fur and slowly it the remaining juices were removed, leaving her fresh as if she had bathed. With a wrinkle of her nose and a wink she pushed up into a sitting position, her ample swells jostling with the movement.
 
Zell was dumbstruck, he had been expecting anger, a person doesn’t just storm out of a room and then switch to all smiles and sunshine, but she was good and enraged, he hadn’t seen a Drow with that kind of fury in their eyes since his time in the underdark, and it was usually accompanied by a killing or two down there.

<”Just what is your problem?”> he responded, his confusion showing through as annoyance and anger <”the vile little slugling was acting like a fool and an ass”> undercommon had such a lovely ring too it when insulting someone, the words were very evocative and Zell was spitting them with venom <”I was going to put him down a little and remind him of humility.”>

The onlookers were quite worried now, but with a pair of rather threatening individuals causing a scene in the middle of a street, yelling in a foreign tongue that sounded bad at the best of times, let alone when its users were angry, who could blame them <”so just what in the nine hells are you finding in that to storm out on?”>
 
Scully smirked at Tarik's remark about abandoning him. "Simple cost-benefit analysis. Should I stay here and watch you drink with a demon and a dark-skinned succubus of an elf? Or should I go upstairs with the two insanely gorgeous women? No offense, but you're just not my type."

The serving girl brought Scully his drink and he took a small sip, wanting to savor this just for the sake of it. If they were to be adventurers, there wouldn't be good drink like this in the middle of the wilderness. "I think overall, we'll find a lot of use for my skills. Whether it's a treasure chest, a sealed room, or a young lady's dress, there are few things that I can't get into."
 
Nizzre

< “A pissing contest,” > She spat. Indeed the language had a certain flair that lead to a heated debate and especially the tone of anger. No doubt it would have sounded exactly the same if they were congratulating each other over a good game of chess but that was besides the point.

< “You play their little games, do their little dance. I would stick a knife in his guts and see what color they are before I would duel that goat.” > Her anger still rang true, though she did not realize just what the scene they were causing. She was passionate one, despite her initial appearance and demeanor previously. It was obvious now that this time of outburst was perhaps more than common. The fact he retorted with annoyance and his own anger only fanned the flames. < “You are free to do as you please. I do not own you. You go do your duel and properly shame him. I’ll have no part in it the mummer’s farce.” > She did not take a step closer, did not further insult him more or even make a threatening move. Yet the anger remained and burned in those crimson eyes as if it belonged. It seemed for the time being or unless some sense was knocked into her this fiery beauty would continue to rant in that brutal and harsh tongue.
 
Zell was going to keep going, stubbornness was a skill that he excelled in, but clearly so did Nizzre, they were both angry, him because he wasn’t all that great with not knowing what was going on, and not that great with people in general if he was honest, and she because, well he still didn’t actually understand what she was angry about, but she was angry, his fine skills of deduction told him that much.

<“Fine then”> Zell responded, doing his best to at least show an illusion of calm. He knew that one of three things had to happen, one of them had to walk away, cave in, or take the third option like he had done with the Goat, it was unlikely either of them would convince the other to cave, and neither of the other options sounded appealing to him, so he took the only smart choice he could... sometimes he hated doing the smart thing.

<”Maybe a duel was a stupid idea, but it was all I had, I have a limited skill set and I stick to it”> he crossed his arms, some of his fake calm starting to rub off on him <”so what would you suggest we have done? Baring in mind that the knife to the guts plan is presumably illegal here.”>
 
Nizzre

The little insertion of some form of logic, albeit in small amounts, was to throw Nizzre off balance. Those slender brows arched and for a moment she looked shocked. But what was she shocked about? That he would question her, push the matter, or the fact he had asked a question she couldn’t very well answer. Her lips parted and she looked as if to answer though Nizzre could not find her voice. She wanted to be mad, a little bit of her needed it; it was one of the few emotions she was comfortable with. She realized now she wasn’t angry at Zell but more at herself. She let her guard down and had come to like him besides the fact she had just met him. His company had been a welcome respite and the brutal end of it seemed to have gnawed on her subconscious more than she realized. Yet to form those words was to admit a weakness Nizzre did not think she could survive. Weakness was death and she saw weakness all about her. Perhaps she had projected that upon the tiefling, though the thought only made her seethe slightly.

< “What does it matter? I know that I cannot stick the big as I wanted, which is why I left. Why do you follow me like some puppy?” > She wanted to keep up her anger, though even as she spoke the words the venom had left them almost entirely. Her shoulders slouched lightly and it was her turn to cross her arms defensively over her chest as she turned away from him. It was only then did she notice the concerned looks of the common folk seemingly frozen in fear about them.

“What are you looking at!?” She snapped, sending a few skittering like frightened rats.
 
Zell looked around as the fearful onlookers, scattered from Nizzre, but didn’t bother to address them, he had caused enough scenes in his time to not care anymore, in his experience they generally let him run his course rather than do anything, unless he started breaking things of course. <”I followed you because my other option of company was goat boy”> he said, first excuse that popped in to his head, he would have told the truth, but he didn’t know what the truth was. He had turned down a duel that he had issued himself to follow her, that wasn’t like him at all to skip on some fun like that, so he was a clueless about his reasoning as she was.

<”So what now then?”> he asked, he wasn’t angry anymore, and it sounded like she was putting it on at this point as well <”Personally I'd rather not part ways over this, so what do you say, can we be friendly again or do we have go and therapeutically break stuff first.”>
 
Nizzre

There he went again. That smart mouth of his, the thing that had drawn her attention to him; he had a brutal way of being sarcastic that the drowses appreciated. It was a difficult spot that she had put them in and Nizzre was never one to admit that she was wrong. So the most likely of plans was to simply not. Her nostrils flared as she huffed, her brows furrowing for a bit before she turned back to him.

< “Typically after an argument we either shed blood or mate,” > She said simply as she turned to regard him fully. Those lips twitched slightly for a brief moment before she took a step closer, only to thrust out a hand and shove him.
 
Last edited:
"I think overall, we'll find a lot of use for my skills. Whether it's a treasure chest, a sealed room, or a young lady's dress, there are few things that I can't get into."

"Including trouble, it would seem." grinned the large asterion. Though I think we all share the blame equally for that!" he laughed.

"But we should make a good team... my sword and spells of healing, your skill with daggers and locks, Kat's charm - and charms! - and Lexy's magic... and Xarkl's blade, if he sticks around - I'm sure you don't earn armour like that without some skill at arms, no matter how naive he is."

He looked around the bar, speculatively.

"Now all we need do is find a task that pays..."
 
Scully smiled at the issue of finding work. "Simple enough. Send me and Kat out for an afternoon. This is a city. There's always someone who's offering paying work. Some of it legit, even. You give us a couple of hours and we can have our calendar full for the season." He took another sip and looked around. The demon had done a splendid job of clearing the room. It seemed not many wanted to come back in.

"The question then is what specifically are we looking to take on? I've heard there's good money in exploring old ruins. And of course the freelance exterminators route. Back in Drakeport it wasn't unusual for the city watch to hire adventurers as mercenaries whenever something ugly and heavily armed decided to show up in the surroundings woods. That might be a bit violent for my tastes though..." He sipped his drink again and set it on the table. "I suppose the ladies will have their suggestions when they come back down." He didn't mention that he had his doubts about Xarkl. He had crossed paladins once or twice in Drakeport. This fellow seemed like a decent sort, but that whole code thing they followed might prove a problem. They were big on law and order, and Scully had a criminal record big enough to choke a horse. How then would Xarkl react to learning that he was traveling with an expert cat burglar, pickpocket, knife thrower, and overall thief? True, he was trying to go legit. But holy types never struck him as being very forgiving.
 
Back
Top