Busted Babysitter

She sucked on his cock as she recovered and then eventually let it slip from her mouth, stroking the shaft as he lay there she jerked him a little harder. "Fuck me Chad...I want you inside me." she said and flicked her tongue back out once again licking around the head of his hard cock in her hand.
 
He needed no more urging. He turned Sarah over and turned around. He had wanted to take her this way since seeing her on the boy's lap those few nights ago. Pushing her knees up, he fingered her from behind, rasing her ass for his aim, lowering her shoulders to the pillows.

"One day, Sarah, I'll want your ass too, but for today, I want to watch while I fuck you, every stroke..." His groans were low as he slid into her wetness, she pushed back to accept him as he gound his hips to push himself deeper. Sarah was every bit as wanton, she wanted what he had to give and he gave willingly.

He grabbed her cheeks, spreading her ass as he moved inside her, watching the tip and length of his hardon as it pushed into her, so tight, but so open. He could feel her limber muscles coaxing him as he entered. She might not be far from another orgasm, what a wonderful position to experience that. He moved solidly in and out, not rushing, taking his time to feel every inch slide in and out, wanting her to sense his movements, the pressure of his cock head against the walls of her pink opening. She might be stretching, but she was anxious to take more, picking up the tempo, he could feel his own cum rising.
 
Panting and moaning as she moved on the bed turning and ending up on her elbows and knees she glanced back at Chad. Biting her lip and gasping as she felt him she pushed back and moaned as she felt him push deeper and deeper into her.

With one hand she reached under her, her fingers teasing her clit and feeling his balls slapping against them each time he pushed deep into her. She started to push back, as hard as he pushed forward and she started squeezing him as she felt him moving faster and faster in and out of her.
 
She was tight from this position, but he loved watching his cock sink into her welcoming hole. He wet a finger and played with her ass, pulling her cheeks aside to improve his view. Sarahs's finger played with his balls and her clit as he fucked her and he appreciated her drive to keep him deep, get him deeper.

He was coming close, wanting to feel the shiver of her cumming as he felt his balls tighten. Finger now gently inserted into her ass, he drove his cock home, over and over, the burst of cum held off only for a moment. And with a buck of his hips, slapping against her ass, he shot his load deep inside her. He continued to move sporatically, trying his best to regain his rythmn, but lost in the sensation of her tight pussy surrounding his hardness, as he continued to squeeze burst after burst into her.
 
Screaming and panting she started to cum just as he did and she felt him cumming hard inside her. Shuddering and panting she felt his finger slip from her ass and she fell forward his cock slipping out of her and as it did she let out a moan but laid flat on the bed panting hard her pussy still twitching and as she moved she felt the wetness coming from it, knew Chad's cum was leaking out of it as she rolled over onto her back looking up at him kneeling on the edge of the bed.
 
The wetness that leaked from her was more than he imagined. It caused his cock to twitch in response.
"Damn Sarah, you feel so tight when I fuck you." He fondled her pointed nipples as he congradulated her on her prowess.
What a way to begin the day, if only he could spend it in the same way.
 
She shuddered as he touched her hard nipples and smiled still panting and shaking a little as she felt herself flushed in the face she reached down between her legs running her fingers through the wetness and bringing her hand back up and tasting it.

"Well I think I need a shower now."
 
"Give me another 30 minutes and I'll give you a shower.". He squeezed her tender nipples watching her take a taste of their mixture. He smiled as she stoodn moving toward him. He'd rather she had licked him clean, but he knew it would only harden him and make leaving impossible.

He kissed her forehead and reached between her legs, thick with his cum. He stroked her pussy lovingly and captured her clit between slippery fingers. He squeezed it, transfering pressure like pulses between his fingers. She was tender, the squeezing was less likely to cause her pain, though he hoped it might make her moan for him once more.
 
Back
Top