If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you shy, Sir. ? ;)

Not at all, Maj, but we do have to think of others...

Then again, if they're watching but not joining in, they're voyeurs, and would enjoy seeing us! :eek:

Let's give them what they came for, Maj; lift your leg high so they can get a good look as I slide in!

Not at all, Maj, but we do have to think of others...

Then again, if they're watching but not joining in, they're voyeurs, and would enjoy seeing us! :eek:

Let's give them what they came for, Maj; lift your leg high so they can get a good look as I slide in!

Oh yes... I like to see that myself, Sir.

Do you have a mirror ? :eek:

I'm keeping my leg up, Sir.

What are you waiting for ? :p

Well, Maj, it looks so nice just at your vestibule, ready to penetrate, I thought I'd savour the moment. But now...Oh, you do fit me so well! :kiss:And it is quite comfortable sliding in and out of you. Can you wiggle your hips a bit as I stroke?:D

Well, Maj, it looks so nice just at your vestibule, ready to penetrate, I thought I'd savour the moment. But now...Oh, you do fit me so well! :kiss:And it is quite comfortable sliding in and out of you. Can you wiggle your hips a bit as I stroke?:D

I'm wiggling, Sir.

Can't you tell ? ;)

Oh, yes it does, Maj; very good.
I do hope the audience enjoys my cumming, because I don't think I can hold on any longer with all that wiggling and wriggling of your hips.:D

I'm almost there too, Sir. :kiss:

I think the audience are enjoying it, I can tell be their looks :D

Oh yes......It's like a vulcano, Sir. :devil:

My...you look exhausted. :D

Yes, Maj; I think I could use a bit of rest. But I think you might be a bit on the insatiable side...

Maybe you should slip into bed with HP, if you get a chance. It's his birthday, and I'm sure he'd enjoy your company. :devil:

Yes, Maj; I think I could use a bit of rest. But I think you might be a bit on the insatiable side...

Maybe you should slip into bed with HP, if you get a chance. It's his birthday, and I'm sure he'd enjoy your company. :devil:

Me, insatiable. :eek:

I could use some rest myself.

I'll have to see if you or HP comes around later, Sir. :kiss:

Have a good rest. !!!

HP's spark out with the excitement, thanks, MAj, but do come and wake me when you want.
And the Dragon is outside, so approach with care.

HP's spark out with the excitement, thanks, MAj, but do come and wake me when you want.
And the Dragon is outside, so approach with care.

I'm slowly approaching HP's place.

Oh...there is the Dragon, snoring, with smoke out of it's nostrils. :eek:

I better wait here. (Sitting under a tree, in the shade) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back