Nightfall - (Firefly OOC)

I think I have decent idea of medical terminology and knowledge, so a medic would be a great character to play.

I'll get a profile up tonight, and jump in before too many people get too badly wounded that they have to resort to heating up the iron and biting a wooden spoon.

Thank God!

It was getting hard to talk with all these splinters in my tongue.

(Wait.)
 
Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society...

pm0409.jpg


Stargate-Universe-Resurgence-02-Robert-Carlyle.jpg


Name: Arthur Judd

Planet of Origin: New Melbourne

Age: 51

Height: 1.73m


Arthur Judd was born to a life of drudgery. He was never particularly good at much. Until he became a pilot. His quick wit and his forethought proved a boon and a blessing flying for the Alliance. He quickly racked up commendations and decorations. However, his world view would soon be changed.

He was flying for the Alliance when his home was destroyed by the Alliance. He felt betrayed, he felt... lost. Arthur deserted from the Alliance and sought out the Independents. Unfortunately he was all but too late. He arrived to the Battle of Serenity Valley just in time to be blown out of the sky. In the process he badly damaged his leg and watched as the Alliance broke the back, and the will, of the Independents.

Arthur is still haunted by the loss of his wife. He has become somewhat cynical and has used his skills to pilot a variety of questionable ventures, garnering favor from people and groups all over the 'Verse, planning one day to use those favors, those debts, to get the one thing he truly wants, revenge.
 
Okay, I planned to write a whole lot more, but my brain is absolutely fried. I'll probably continue tomorrow at some point, but I don't want to hold anyone up.

And for those of you that are wondering, Shin is still on the ship. If you'd like to work him into your post feel free. Also, I plan to have Prettypants make a visit to a rival of Badgers. She'll be another "shady criminal" figure that will give the crew their next commission. If anyone would like to tag along please feel free to meet up with the cap'n in the docks.
 
Okay, I planned to write a whole lot more, but my brain is absolutely fried. I'll probably continue tomorrow at some point, but I don't want to hold anyone up.

And for those of you that are wondering, Shin is still on the ship. If you'd like to work him into your post feel free. Also, I plan to have Prettypants make a visit to a rival of Badgers. She'll be another "shady criminal" figure that will give the crew their next commission. If anyone would like to tag along please feel free to meet up with the cap'n in the docks.

I think you did brilliantly! I love that cameo, BTW, I had no idea we'd be at Eavesdown Docks at *exactly* the same time as the original crew.

:heart:
 
Does seem a bit odd that he'd encounter two Firefly's in one day though, especially since they sort of imply that you don't see them often anymore.

Maybe I'll reference that in my post...
 
Does seem a bit odd that he'd encounter two Firefly's in one day though, especially since they sort of imply that you don't see them often anymore.

Maybe I'll reference that in my post...

Alliance personnel does quote a number of several thousand of them still flying, pretty sure it's "Bushwhacked."

And while Book was checking out the ships, it was really Kaylee's spiel as barker that sold him on the Firefly class as being the nicest. Pretty as Prettypants is, she might not have hit the same notes as Miss Frye.
 
Okay, yeah.

The Alliance ship-commander from "Bushwhacked" says there's "40,000 of these wrecks in the air."

Now, I don't know how that stacks for basis of comparison, but it wouldn't stretch the boundaries of comprehension to have two in dock at once. Especially since they're popular with cargo haulers and smugglers...

Leastwise, that's how I conjure the notion. Mayhap there's others as think dissimilar.
 
SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE.

TWELVE SEASONS AND A THEME PARK.

Go to Hell, Rupert Murdoch.
 
Okay, guys.

In case anyone wants it: I have the PDF of the Serenity RPG, and it's scanned clean on AVG and Malwarebytes.

I guess if you can connect with me on YIM or something, I can transfer the file.

Gonna work on getting the supplemental material too.
 
Back
Top