Curiousity (Open to first two people male or female)

ErykaLorelei

Sensuality Therapist
Joined
Nov 23, 2007
Posts
1,535
Curiousity

(Ooc: Message me before joining please SweetAsSuga are looking for a three way with either a male or female but I personally would like a man to join but her and I need to discuss this before saying join sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your consideration and please try to make your post follow ours)

( IC )

name: Eryka Lorelei Ararielle McKenna
age: 18
height: 5'10
weight: 120 lbs
bust size: 38C
hair: down to her butt and bright red
eyes: bright emerald green

Eryka graduated high school at the age of 16 for academic achievements and took two years to enjoy life before going to college and has been in a number of relationships which all ended up leaving her wanting. Some were abusive, some were forceful, and some were cruel.

Now she is starting her first day at college hoping for a fresh start and possibly a chance to be happy with someone. Time will tell on that one. Upon the end of her first day she had met a number of people and she seemed to be liked by everyone she met. As she was leaving the college heading to her car in the parking lot someone handed her a flyer for some rave party at a happening dance club she decides to attend.

Walking in the door to the club she is wearing
RXN47BPYN5FRX4SEF2MR2PJGBM
heading straight to the dance floor and moving my hips to the rhythm to a very provocative song occasionally looking around for someone I might recognize from school and after two hours I walk over and sit at a stool at the bar and order a diet coke
 
Last edited:
Name: Jade Moore
Age: 21
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Bust size: 36D
Hair: Dark brown curls that go just past her shoulders
Eyes: Mocha brown


First day of senior year and already Jade was ready to grab that diploma and get the hell out of there. Senioritis was kicking in and it was kicking in hard. At least she had that night's rave at Stepz, the local dance club, to look forward to. After spending most of the day sitting through boring lectures and a speech from her adviser about how she needed to "get serious" about finding an internship and beefing up her resume, Jade was ready to let loose and have some fun. Besides, what fun was college if you couldn't get wild every once in awhile.

And it wasn't just the classes that Jade needed to relax from. As president of her sorority, she had spent the past two weeks getting everything set up for Rush Week and trying to keep her house organized before a new batch of girls arrived.

In Jade's opinion, this rave tonight was a well deserved break.

With a handful of her sorority sisters, Jade arrived at Stepz dressed to kill in pink sheath dress. The neckline plunged past her navel, revealing the sides of her perky breasts and the sparkly glint of her belly ring. The skirt of the dress had a zipper, which allowed for easy access just in case she met anyone fun tonight. Her shoes were a pair of stunning jewel encrusted peep-toes with a four inch heel. All in all, Jade was looking for some fun and her outfit showed that quite clearly.

Already the rave was packed. The dance party was a college tradition, allowing students old and new to meet new friends and fuck buddies. Weaving her way through the crowd, Jade made a beeline for the bar. Being twenty-one was the best because she didn't have to worry about being busted with a fake ID. She ordered a rum and coke and leaned up against the bar, her breasts pushed out and on display, and sipped her drink. Glancing around she noticed a young girl, probably no more than eighteen, sitting at the bar. Her long red hair immediately captured Jade's attention. Though she'd never really been attracted to girls, sure her sorority sisters and she may have messed around occasionally kissing and groping for free drinks, Jade had to admit that this girl was beautiful.

The sorority always needed new, hot girls, and Jade decided that she would only be doing her house a favor by approaching the girl.

"Hey," she said, shouting slightly to be heard over the blasting music, "I'm Jade."
 
looking at her and admiring her form and fashion sense

"Hey there how's it going? I am Eryka nice to meet you"

sitting there enjoying every word that came out of her sensual lips and hanging onto them simply enjoying her company

"So what kind of drink do you have?"

taking a sip of my beverage as my hand accidentally touches hers

"I am so sorry"

blushing softly as she gets embarrassed

"Aren't you in that Sorority on campus? The one with the super popular girls?"
 
Last edited:
"Nice to meet ya, Eryka." Jade smiled, running a hand through her carefully tousled hair. "I've got a Rum and Coke here, let me guess, you've only got a coke."

Jade grinned as she felt Eyrka's hand brush hers and took in the girl's blush. "It's alright. If you want, I can get you something stronger than that." She nodded towards the glass in Eryka's hand.

There was something very sweet and innocent about this girl, something that drew Jade to her like a moth to a flame.


"Aren't you in that Sorority on campus? The one with the super popular girls?"

Jade pushed her chest out and lifted her chin in pride. "Sure am. Actually I'm the president. You know," she leaned against the counter, her arm brushing Eryka's, "Rush week starts tomorrow."

Gesturing for the bartender, Jade asked him for a pen and quickly wrote the sorority's address on a napkin.

"Our house could use more girls that look like you. Come and check us out," Jade leaned in close, her lips nearly brushing against Eryka's ear and her breasts barely caressing the girl's arm, "I promise you won't be disappointed."
 
"Girls like me?"

saying in shock disbelieving her but wanting too as she takes a sip of her new drink

"Wow this is good"

pausing momentarily thinking on Jade's words

"You just met me how can you know that?"

giggling innocently and playfully as she gets a warm sensation from the warmth of Jade's breath

"I can't believe you are the president and you are talking to me"

smiling sweetly as her words roll into my ear her voice now stammering and letting out a soft shudder of delight as Jade's breasts lightly caressed my arm

"I w will t thank you I can't wait to meet everyone"

walking away slowly her hips swaying sensually back and forth her long legs glistening in the brightly lit room
 
Last edited:
"I mean," Jade replied with a teasing grin as she played with a strand of Eryka's brilliant red hair, "girls who are different, exotic even. My house is always on the look out for girls who will add to our popularity. And why shouldn't the president talk to you? I have to make sure the house keeps up its standards, and what better way to do that then recruit girls myself."

Leaning back against the bar, Jade surveyed Eryka. When the girl promised she would make an appearance, Jade smiled.

"Good, I'm glad. I look forward to seeing you there."

Erkya walked away at that moment and Jade happily watched the sway of her hips, that long red hair brushing her tight ass. Jade licked her lips hungrily. It was certainly going to be an interesting Rush Week if Eryka kept up her end of the bargain and showed up to the sorority house the next afternoon.

As Eryka's figure disappeared into the crowd, Jade returned to her friends and spent the rest of the evening dancing and drinking and having fun.



Despite her hang over, the next morning Jade was up bright and early to ready the house for the influx of freshmen girls who would, no doubt, try to talk her into giving them a Rush bid in any way they could. It was always interesting to see what the more desperate girls would do in order to curry the favor of the president. Just the year before, Jade even got one extremely desperate girl to eat her pussy. Her mind flashed to the night before and the red headed siren she had met at the club. Wondering if Eryka would show up, Jade dressed in a modest plain pink sundress with white cardigan over top. The neckline of the dress show cased the tops of her breasts in a modest yet enticing way.

"Alright ladies," she said, calling together her sisters, "we will be opening the doors in just a few minutes. I want each and every one of you to make the girls feel welcome. But let's remember, we want only the best for this house, so any girls that you have doubts about bring them to me and I will make the final decision. Now..." she smiled as she placed a hand on handle of the front door, "here we go."

Opening the doors, Jade smiled pleasantly and ushered in the girls that waited, eagerly, outside.
 
Being the first girl invited inside Eryka looked around awestruck at how lovely the house was

She entered the house wearing a short skirt showing off her long toned legs with a deep gold tan and a navy blue satin blouse tied up in the front showing off her toned flat stomach

After being escorted into the room and admiring the happiness of everyone here

Smiling softly with her bright red lips her eye shadow a light blue with a deep purple overlay
as she stands at attention awaiting instructions
 
As the girls filtered into the house one by one, Jade noticed Eryka walking in. With a sly smile, Jade watched as the young woman waited patiently with the rest of the girls.

Walking up the first couple steps of the main staircase, which dominated the lobby, she turned to address the girls that had gathered.

"Hello, and welcome to Delta Zeta. We are very pleased to have all of you here." She paused as the eager girls beamed up at her, some of them glancing around nervously. "Please feel free to mingle with the sisters and ask them any questions that you may have. It is our job to make sure that you have the absolute best time here at Delta Zeta and we want you to feel at home. Who knows, some of you may even be calling this house home before the week is out."

With that, an excited squeal went up and Jade walked down the steps to begin mingling. Already she had spied four girls who would not be making the cut, plus two potentials that she was pretty certain she could make beg for an invitation to the house. And then there was Eryka. What would that girl do? Would she be eager to join the Zetas? Or would she find the whole sorority thing over done and not for her? Making her way through the crowd, Jade kept her eye out for the young woman, hoping to bump into her at some point in the day.
 
Nonchalantly moving through the crowd and greeting everyone individually first looking them in the eyes then shaking their hand

"Hello nice to meet you my name is Eryka"

Maneuvering from girl to girl smiling and being as friendly as she knows how

"I really enjoy the interior of the house it has a nice vibe full of earth tones and exotic flowers"

Seeing one girl crying softly she walks over to them

"Hey there sweety are you okay?"

handing her a tissue after being told by the girl to leave her alone and walking away and accidentally bumps into Jade as Eryka's drink spills all over herself

"Oh my God I am so sorry are you okay? I was just" looking back at the crying girl

"I was just looking for somewhere to sit for a moment I am so so sorry"

her face turning bright red with embarrassment as she turns to walk away
 
Faces began to blur together after awhile as Jade shook hands and spoke with the girls that filled the house. It was a tedious task, getting to know each one, but somebody had to do it. There was a growing list of girls in Jade's mind, names that she knew she wouldn't be addressing Bid envelopes to. The list of names that would receive Bids to join the sorority was small, only twenty girls (in Jade's mind at least) were fit to be called Delta Zetas. Nearly an hour into the Rush mixer, Jade had yet to run into Eryka, but she had caught glimpses of that tell-tale red hair every so often throughout that time.

In the middle of a conversation with yet another peppy blonde in a polo shirt and pearl necklace, Jade excused herself, stating that she needed some punch. Turning around, she ran smack into another body. Eryka. The girl muttered quick apologizes, which Jade waved off with a perfectly French manicured hand.

"Don't worry about it," she said. "Let's get you to the kitchen and see if we can't find some club soda for that." She indicated where the punch had spilled on Eryka's outfit. Placing a hand on the small of the young woman's back, Jade led her through the throng and into the relative quiet of the kitchen.

"I'm so glad that you made it today," she said as she opened a cupboard and pulled down a bottle of club soda. Wetting a towel with the soda, she began to dab at the stain on Eryka's shirt. "I can't tell you how much I was hoping you'd stop in. As you can see, Delta Zeta has way too many blondes, I was hoping we might be able to add a red head to our mix." Jade winked at Eryka as she continued to dab at the stain.
 
Smiling happily that Jade was not upset she blushed softly

"I couldn't help but be interested after what we talked about at the club"

letting a look of contentment fill her face as Jade dabbed at her shirt cleaning it up

"I love your house but I would have gone with a more eastern European ensemble personally"

laughing playfully

"Sorry it is a defense mechanism I usually admire and critique when I am embarrassed and frustrated"

her hand lightly touching Jades for but a moment

"I would love to add a red head to your house if you will have me that is"
 
"Don't apologize," Jade smiled, "I've been after the girls forever to redecorate this place, but it's just not in the budget. Besides, we'd rather spend money on kick ass parties." She laughed lightly and threw the rag into the laundry room that was just off the kitchen. Jumping up on the counter, Jade surveyed Eryka.

"I definitely want you." She said, her eyes raking over Eryka's body, her tone letting the girl know that she was wanted in more ways than one. "But I have to talk to the Pledge chair and the rest of the girls first. And we'll need to send out Pledge Bids to all the girls we're interested in. If you get a bid you're almost as good as in. Of course if you get a bid then you'll have to go through hell week and all that before you can be a true Delta Zeta."

Jumping off the counter, Jade adjusted the skirt of her dress. "How about I show you the rest of the house."
 
smiling softly

"That sounds great to me"

walking beside Jade while nonchalantly looking her up and down

"As for not being in your budget maybe I can help with that too"

following the gorgeous Jade as she leads her through the house

"I really like it here it feels comfortable to me"
 
Leading Eryka through the house, Jade showed off the large game room, the theater room, and library, all of which were on the first floor.

"Now, the best part." Jade grinned as she led Eryka up the back stairway to the second floor of the house. "These are the bedrooms. We have ten rooms that house two girls each. Expect of course for my room, which is a single." Opening the door to her room, Jade let Eryka walk in and take in the large bedroom with french doors that opened up onto a balcony.

"One of the perks of being the president." She chuckled as Eryka poked around her room curiously. The red head moved to open the doors to the large walk in closet, but Jade quickly placed a hand on the door, keeping her from opening it. "That's off limits." She said, her voice icy, but the smile still in place. "Sorry," she apologized quickly, "I just value my privacy. Don't really like people poking into my personal space too much."

Moving to sit on the king size bed, Jade reclined back, propped up on her elbows, her breasts pushed out slightly.

"So what do you think of the house, Erkya? Do you think you'd want to pledge Delta Zeta?"
 
"I am sorry I did not mean to seem invasive"

sitting on the bed beside Jade resting on her elbows as well one knee bent up showing off her long toned legs

"I definitely think I could fit in here"

looking over into Jade's eyes and batting hers slowly

"I would be very much honored and privileged to pledge to Delta Zeta, would I get a room like this or maybe I could set up an air mattress over there on the floor"

laughing softly

"So when you are not ordering around pledges what does a Delta Zeta do for fun?"
 
"Oh, it's not problem. Like I said, I have a thing about my personal space." Jade waved off Eyrka's apology.

She grinned as the girl joined her on the bed and wondered just how far she was willing to go to become a Delta Zeta.

"Oh no, only the president gets her own room." Jade laughed at Eryka's question. "Though I wouldn't object to having a roommate if she looked half as good as you." Her eyes snaked over Eryka's body, taking in the gentle swell of her breasts and the soft peaks of her nipples that poked through her shirt. Running a hand slowly, seductively, along Eryka's arm, Jade leaned in.

"We have a lot of fun around here." She said, her voice low and husky. "Slumber parties, pillow fights, game nights." Her lips brushed against Erkya's ear. "You'll never be bored if you have another Delta Zeta sister around. We keep each other...entertained." She playfully bit Erkya's earlobe. "If you know what I mean."

Standing up abruptly, Jade headed for the door. Best to keep Eryka waiting on pins and needles. She didn't want to play her hand too quickly.

"We probably should get back to the others. A president's job is never done."
 
letting out a soft shutter and gasp feeling Jade's hand touch her arm in such a way and looking into her eyes as she leans in

"Do you really think I have what it takes?"

letting a sensual look overcome her face

"I appreciate your vote of confidence really I just don't want to find out in a month I was just some joke to you"

watching Jade get up and head towards the door and rearranging her skirt and panties as she gets up to follow

"I will do what ever you tell me to prove my worth to your sisterhood"

blushing softly and whispering to herself not realizing she said it out loud

"and hopefully your woman hood too"
 
Watches as suddenly gets up and motions her to wait there as Jade leaves the room leaving Eryka hot wet and alone

"Oh my God what is she planning on I do hope I do not wait long"

Sitting on the bed kicking her feet back and forth slowly as she waits
 
Back
Top