......The Rebels..... (OOC thread) Open!

About your last post Sparrow, the part where the giants are coming to Serana's rescue. I just want to make it clear that an escape form the empire's prison by an outside force is impossible. I think you should edit it, you know its like saying giants stormed into Altair, into the royal palace, to the prison and to rescue someone.
The empire has all its takes both magic and sword to stop any outside force. If it was that simple to escape, Kalatar's teleportation spell is of no use in the first place.
Bottom line, your escape route can maybe come from bargaining with a guard using your feminine charms or from bargaining with Vladmir, or from your little dragon. Not giants.
It's a miracle you even intruded alone into the palace.
Hope i'm not sounding cocky but that's how strong i want the empire to look.

Last edited:
About your last post Sparrow, the part where the giants are coming to Serana's rescue. I just want to make it clear that an escape form the empire's prison by an outside force is impossible.

Ah, okay lol, I'm gonna kill off the Giants then.

I'll accept Katherine on two conditions.
One she is commander of Vladmir's army, the fangs not commander of the empire's army.
Two she follows Vladmir's orders and does not order his pets (Kuruni and Xeste) around unless instructed to.

Okay I can agree to these terms.

Um Nubian Legend, there's a contraction in your post of Shango.
Firstly unless i'm wrong only two giants stormed the royal palace...and Katherine and her men handled it.
And holding six heads of giants in your hands is not possible. Its what i termed impossible magic from the beginning. This isn't naruto so lets together try and make it more real.
The battle with the giants are now in the past, so if you're writing about Shango's past actions, finish it with what he's doing in the present.
Hope i'm not sounding like a dick or dictator. Just check it out will ya?

Um Nubian Legend, there's a contraction in your post of Shango.
Firstly unless i'm wrong only two giants stormed the royal palace...and Katherine and her men handled it.
And holding six heads of giants in your hands is not possible. Its what i termed impossible magic from the beginning. This isn't naruto so lets together try and make it more real.
The battle with the giants are now in the past, so if you're writing about Shango's past actions, finish it with what he's doing in the present.
Hope i'm not sounding like a dick or dictator. Just check it out will ya?

I've went back and handled it in my post, thanks for pointing that out.

I've went back and handled it in my post, thanks for pointing that out.

Yeah its better now. Sorry if i sounded like a dick.
I suggest to really get you into the action, the vampire Katherine who is leader of the fangs will stop you at the palace doors and after interrogating you or whatever, brings you to me. Where we can then talk of recruiting such a skilled addition to my army.

Hey guys. I'm going to be out of town for a few days, and I won't be posting. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I need a vacation lol.

Slysparrow, you'll be the one to bring Shango to Vladmir. He has started towards the palace door, and since you (Katherine) are the commander of the empire's vampire army, The fangs, you or Kuruni will be the one to meet him first.

Slysparrow, you'll be the one to bring Shango to Vladmir. He has started towards the palace door, and since you (Katherine) are the commander of the empire's vampire army, The fangs, you or Kuruni will be the one to meet him first.

Got it. I'll post now with Kathrina finding him.

I'm not sure how I'm suppose to respond to any of that. I didn't get any leeway to react. My character is far from some bumbling simpleton anyone can outmaneuver so easily as your post indicated. In the future, please let me know if you're going to do something like that with my character, because it really isn't something I agreed to at all. Also drinking Shango's blood is probably a bad idea.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how I'm suppose to respond to any of that. I didn't get any leeway to react. My character is far from some bumbling simpleton anyone can outmaneuver so easily as your post indicated. In the future, please let me know if you're going to do something like that with my character, because it really isn't something I agreed to at all. Also drinking Shango's blood is probably a bad idea.

you're right, she should have given you a chance to act. I'm sorry about that. I just posted, hope it'll help ease your side a little.

My bad. Sorry I really didn't know how to jump into it. I'll make sure to watch what I post next time, sorry.

Last edited:
Does anyone mind if I add in a support character to travel with my main character?

I know your character had been suspended for long. I won't mind a support character if its a female, but that's only if you really need one.
Ellerzit and Diren are on their way there now. To the inn where they will meet the first member of the seven, Felix. From their they'll track down the witch coven to get the scroll. That's the plan.

I'm gonna be out this weekend for a trip to Vegas, do you think you can go ahead and work around my character anyway? I don't mind having my character auto'd.

I know your character had been suspended for long. I won't mind a support character if its a female, but that's only if you really need one.
Ellerzit and Diren are on their way there now. To the inn where they will meet the first member of the seven, Felix. From their they'll track down the witch coven to get the scroll. That's the plan.

Okay, I understand. The support character is Felix's sister Xiamara. She will help make up for Felix's lack of offensive capabilities. Should I make a quick profile sheet for her?

Name: Xiamara Revoika

Group: Neutral

Class: Arcane Musician

Experience: Skilled

Appearance:
Animated-Woman-Playing-Violin.jpg

History: Xiamara is Felix’s younger sister. After a childhood accident left her mute, she gradually learned how to communicate with her brother by playing certain notes on the violin her parents gave her for her eighth birthday. As the years went by, she developed the ability to instill her music with magic. After she and Felix went their separate ways when she was eighteen, she joined a musical troupe and traveled from city to city.

Weapon: Violin

Name: Xiamara Revoika

Group: Neutral

Class: Arcane Musician

Experience: Skilled

Appearance:
Animated-Woman-Playing-Violin.jpg

History: Xiamara is Felix’s younger sister. After a childhood accident left her mute, she gradually learned how to communicate with her brother by playing certain notes on the violin her parents gave her for her eighth birthday. As the years went by, she developed the ability to instill her music with magic. After she and Felix went their separate ways when she was eighteen, she joined a musical troupe and traveled from city to city.

Weapon: Violin

Cool. She's fine with me. Though i wonder what will happen when the fangs catch up with her and strip her of more than just her violin.

She's going to meet up with Felix at the inn. The musical troupe she's traveling with is performing there when he arrives.

She's going to meet up with Felix at the inn. The musical troupe she's traveling with is performing there when he arrives.

K. And just so we're clear everyone this inn is not in the capital. Its in Falkreath.

Back