Walker Paradise (OOC)

When I write my character take on a life of their own, and what happens is based on who they are, so it's up to Dana what happens. ANything is possible.

Alright. I do basically the same thing, but sometimes I push my characters in the right direction lol
 
Yeah, I've tried that. Mine go sulk and refuse to play. So it's their way or no way.
 
Yeah, I've tried that. Mine go sulk and refuse to play. So it's their way or no way.

I don't make my characters do anything they wouldn't do lol. I just give them a tiny nudge. It's no fun if you just force them to do things that are super out of character. Which is why I need Daniel, because Cody will not fight lol.
 
The shed is Travis's armory. That's where he keeps all of the guns and ammo he's collected. Dana is in the basement
 
Name: Daniel Watson

Age: 29

Sexual orientation: straight

Physical description: Daniel stands at 5'10" and is very muscular. He is clean shaven and he keeps his brown hair very short.

History: Daniel grew up in a normal household with his father mother and two sisters. At 18 he joined the military, a family tradition, and began training in the air force. He was selected to be a fighter pilot, and completed his training at the top of his class. He saw combat only once, but he shot down the enemy aircraft proving his skill as a pilot. He served for three years before returning home in 2014. He spent the next three years working as a mechanic in a small auto shop until the reports of sick people going crazy start to come in. For the next year he began to train for the coming apocalypse. Once the zombies started to outnumber humans Daniel and his family fled out of their town. After several weeks of avoiding contact with the undead, a hoard descended on Daniel and his family. Daniel was the only one to escape. Since his family died, Daniel has focused all of his time on helping other survivors and killing the undead.

Clothing: a pair of dark green combat pants, a pair of brown combat boots, a brown tank top, and a cameo jacket

Gear: an AK-47, a beretta m9, and an army survival knife that an army buddy "found". He also has a monkey wrench he uses for melee combat, a compass, a two person pup tent, a sleeping bag, and a coil of rope. He keeps all of this as well as any food or drink he finds in a large hiking backpack.
 
Hey guys. I'm going to be out of town for a few days, and I won't be posting. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I need a vacation lol.
 
There's no vacations in Zombie Apocolypses...

BTW you need to wake up your unconcious Marine soon, or let him die. Just saying...
 
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted since I got back. Writers' block is a bitch. But hopefully I'm back in writing mode for this thread.

As for the unconscious marine, he isn't mine, that was stalzyn's character. But it seems like he isn't coming back so I guess we can kill him off.

Sorry again for the delay guys.
 
Since teh jarhead is about to die, I guess I will soon bring in my SEAL character...
 
You guys probably hate me at this point, but my posting isn't going to be consistent anymore. I started college this week and homework is killing me already. I'll do my best and try to post at least once a day, but if I don't you know why. Sorry
 
Dana is my character...

I am waiting to hear from othermoose if he wants to tell their story in a RP format or if I should just make up his sick and twisted antics...
 
Dana is my character...

I am waiting to hear from othermoose if he wants to tell their story in a RP format or if I should just make up his sick and twisted antics...

You can make up her story. Travis is a crazy dude, so just go with your gut about what he'd do.

I do have one question about Dana though. Is she pregnant?
 
Honestly I don't know. If she is she doesn't know it yet, and isn't showing...

I was going to make her sterile from an accident when she was younger, but figured the uncertanty would be a much more interesting way to go.
 
Does anyone have anything else to do for the night, or should I skip us forward to the morning?
 
Back
Top