breast fantasies

Last edited:
I like rubbing oil on my breasts at a nude beach. I like to scoop under them and slowly rub the oil in while my nipples are getting hard. it is the exhibitionist in me. I know people's eyeballs are looking under their sunglasses.

I like rubbing oil on my breasts at a nude beach. I like to scoop under them and slowly rub the oil in while my nipples are getting hard. it is the exhibitionist in me. I know people's eyeballs are looking under their sunglasses.

Saw a girl doing this last week at the lake, totally knew what she was doing as well looking around her and biting her bottom lip.

boobs slave

be my boobs slave: whatever I'd tell you, you'd do it...
oil me, cup my boobs, caress your ones with me watching, wake me up softly suckling me, wear seductive lingerie for me, caress your clit watching me wearing outrageously provocative lingerie...:eek::eek::eek: be my boobs slave...

oil me, cup my boobs, caress your ones with me watching, wake me up softly suckling me, wear seductive lingerie for me, caress your clit watching me wearing outrageously provocative lingerie...:eek::eek::eek: be my boobs slave...

Ill be your loyal boob slave!

Ill be your loyal boob slave!

well, I believe it, but since you're not a woman...sorry:D

well, I believe it, but since you're not a woman...sorry:D

Can't blame for boy for trying, shy lads get no sweeties and all that!!:D

women for volunteers...;)

women for volunteers...;)

mhhh, I found my slave...so obedient and eager to please my breasts...love it...

tantalizing

she desparately wants to caress and suckle my breasts...but instead I stroke them and force her to watch me caressing my breasts and stroke herself...;)

boobs orgy

a breast orgy with several women involved, all of them eager to provide and receive mutual arousing pleasure to their respective breasts...suckling, oiling, massaging...

a breast orgy with several women involved, all of them eager to provide and receive mutual arousing pleasure to their respective breasts...suckling, oiling, massaging...

and being served cocktail by this waitress:
attachment.php

am wearing a bra, my boobs being feminized by two women from behind, and a man tied to a chair is suckling them...:eek:

Those deserved to be worshipped... I hate I am not a woman :/

Back