Sex While High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pot is great

The best head I've ever gotten was from the husband of a friend. He was stoned and he was a total pig the way he sucked and licked me to numerous cums. He was a real cum addict and that turned me on even more that he would eat his cum to taste my pussy
 
We've somewhat recently started smoking green stuff again; I'm 50 and used to smoke quite a bit in my younger days - at this stage in my life I really only smoke when we're playing around as I LOVE how it effects me and makes me feel for sex.

What pot does for me...
- Makes me very horny.
- I love to eat my wife but when I'm high I can't get enough of her; damn near want to climb inside and eat her from the inside-out!!
- Makes me harder than when not high.
- I can last longer, harder to cum - sometimes if I smoke too much and already tired I may not be able to cum at all, but if / when I do cum it's INTENSE!

That's my two cents...
 
Amen CZ that has been my experience as well.

Wife loves me lasting 30 - 40 minutes her adventurous side is coming out.

I keep teasing her that she is my little fuck toy.
 
We've somewhat recently started smoking green stuff again; I'm 50 and used to smoke quite a bit in my younger days - at this stage in my life I really only smoke when we're playing around as I LOVE how it effects me and makes me feel for sex.

What pot does for me...
- Makes me very horny.
- I love to eat my wife but when I'm high I can't get enough of her; damn near want to climb inside and eat her from the inside-out!!
- Makes me harder than when not high.
- I can last longer, harder to cum - sometimes if I smoke too much and already tired I may not be able to cum at all, but if / when I do cum it's INTENSE!

That's my two cents...

Same for me mate. When I was young I only ever liked pot for movies, surfing and sex. At 50 I have just got back into it but for sex only these days.
 
Hmm...I haven't had stoned sex since college, so I don't really remember if it was any better or not. Been a long time! But sex back then wasn't ever as good as it is now. Maybe I should find some weed... ;)
 
I once picked up a hostess at the Dick's Last Resort on the San Antonio River Walk. Her fiance' was over in Europe at cooking school. When she got off work I took her back to her place to pick up some weed and Vodka and OJ and we headed back to my hotel. I remembered that she resisted for a long time (she didn't want to cheat on her BF). She finally gave in to passion. I remembered she had everything else off but her underwear and she said "Oh what the hell" and my hand was inserted in her pussy. I hadn't smoked pot in years and we were high. I pretended like we were at the Alamo and I was Travis and she was my lover. We fucked all night. The next day I woke up and she said she forgot to do wone thing and she was fucking me CG but really fast. It was like a monkey trying to fuck a football. God that was intense sex while high.

Now when I go on trips I always share a bottle of wine during foreplay.
 
still the best sex is had with OG Kush damn that stuff makes me hard and I don't come for almost an hour. So fun making love while high.
 
I find I'm a little more creative, and perhaps a little more depraved and adventurous after enjoying some herbal something.
 
When I was younger and more adventurous I tried sex on just about every drug that was available and they mostly enhanced the sex, with one exception.............coke.
With coke, there was a fine line between just enough and too much. How many $$ I spent in wining and coking the girls and if I crossed that line where you would rather have more coke than good sex, it became a waste of a good fuck when my Willy just didn't wanna stand to attention.
That's why I gave up on coke and found a much better love drug..........E.
Now, I prefer good old feeling 'normal'.
 
Cant say the green does anything for my sex drive, feel too hazed to really engage. Mandy, on the other hand... our wildest sex has always taken place with a little of that fine lady's help. Would love to get her involved with another party couple and see what occurred.
 
If you are high on weed, I recommend edging yourself to the cusp of an orgasm and then doing a hit of nitrous oxide. Time things right and you can have an orgasm when you are peaking on the nitrous. I think you'll enjoy that.
 
Had one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life while high, I came three times and she came about 6 times. Her pussy was so drenched we had to put a towel down. The sexiest part of it all was about halfway through when we'd both hit the top of our buzz, she had a mirror in her room and we both locked eyes while I fucked her from behind. To this day it's one of the sexiest things I've ever done.
 
More positive than negative

Personally, I love sex while high though I smoke significantly less than when in university. Too high obviously has similar rammifications to drinking too much but I love experimenting while stoned as well. I think 69 might be my favorite position while high and usually leads to mutual cumming.
 
Yep

I love it ! Sex on drugs is amazing ,its more intense & the mind is far dirtier on drugs ! Lush
 
Bumping back up the stack.

We recently went to a AirBnB home in the mountains. The other couple brought some weed. Hot tub together the suits got thrown into the snow. we all had a great weekend and the following morning the girls made breakfast in lingerie.

Great times.
 
I absolutely love! Going out, getting really fucked up on drugs and having a great night that ends with me getting fucked hard!!
 
any specific brands of bud. I would like a recommendation. Colorado based product.

Favorite strain recently was "Girl Scout Cookies" this still wasn't as good as "OG KUSH" I am open to a new strain.

This weekend is going to be warm and naked and baked camping weather.
 
We've somewhat recently started smoking green stuff again; I'm 50 and used to smoke quite a bit in my younger days - at this stage in my life I really only smoke when we're playing around as I LOVE how it effects me and makes me feel for sex.

What pot does for me...
- Makes me very horny.
- I love to eat my wife but when I'm high I can't get enough of her; damn near want to climb inside and eat her from the inside-out!!
- Makes me harder than when not high.
- I can last longer, harder to cum - sometimes if I smoke too much and already tired I may not be able to cum at all, but if / when I do cum it's INTENSE!

That's my two cents...

Hubby & I are the same, sometimes I won't be sure if I'll walk again, lol but I always do!
 
Haven't had this pleasure, but I'm heading to Denver in a few weeks...might try to give it the ol' college try.
 
We've somewhat recently started smoking green stuff again; I'm 50 and used to smoke quite a bit in my younger days - at this stage in my life I really only smoke when we're playing around as I LOVE how it effects me and makes me feel for sex.

What pot does for me...
- Makes me very horny.
- I love to eat my wife but when I'm high I can't get enough of her; damn near want to climb inside and eat her from the inside-out!!
- Makes me harder than when not high.
- I can last longer, harder to cum - sometimes if I smoke too much and already tired I may not be able to cum at all, but if / when I do cum it's INTENSE!

That's my two cents...

Very accurate of my situation.
Wife gets really horny and far more adventurous.
She watches porn.
She talks about getting fucked. She will blow me till I explode something she typically doesn't do.
 
My gf smokes but I can't for work reasons. Last weekend she wanted to talk while she smoked. Somehow I got a contact high and proceeded to test the durability of the couch while we fucked. Was amazing and now she been trying to get me to smoke just for that reason.
 
=======>{{

We've somewhat recently started smoking green stuff again; I'm 50 and used to smoke quite a bit in my younger days - at this stage in my life I really only smoke when we're playing around as I LOVE how it effects me and makes me feel for sex.

What pot does for me...
- Makes me very horny.
- I love to eat my wife but when I'm high I can't get enough of her; damn near want to climb inside and eat her from the inside-out!!
- Makes me harder than when not high.
- I can last longer, harder to cum - sometimes if I smoke too much and already tired I may not be able to cum at all, but if / when I do cum it's INTENSE!

That's my two cents...

Agreed!!!
 
I absolutely love! Going out, getting really fucked up on drugs and having a great night that ends with me getting fucked hard!!

With you all the way! We both love a night out partying hard, the heading home to get naked and naughty. We always have the filthiest, hardest, most intense sex, I can last literally hours when high, she takes full advantage and comes as many times as she can!

We've recently been talking about how hot it would be to get messed up at a sex party with other similarly uninhibited people - anyone know of anywhere we could make this a reality??
 
I don't use narcotics any more...can't say I ever had an over the top sexual experience on drugs...on the other hand. O2 (oxygen)....was the best for sex ... I worked for a medical supply, Small Oxygen canisters, before Jet blue...GF and I got into one that had a dent on the side...and the vulvae looked damaged..

Oxygen...was the best
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top