2nd round :)

It's awful, so absolutely freezing I barely left my house.
:(

Yeah my brother lives out east and he is hating it always says there is lots of house parties though because no one wants to go out. lol

I am sure if I was out there I think I could find a way to help you stay warm and not leaving your house would not be a bad thing. ;) :kiss:

Yeah my brother lives out east and he is hating it always says there is lots of house parties though because no one wants to go out. lol

I am sure if I was out there I think I could find a way to help you stay warm and not leaving your house would not be a bad thing. ;) :kiss:

haha yup, sounds like what is going on here.
and that does sound better hehe

Lucky us you found them, very sexy.

thank you!

Its great to see you
Best wishes
:)

:) thanks so much, to you as well

Nice to see your "ass" on here again.
I still adore your sweet little belly!
Be good...no I mean be naughty! :devil:

that sounds lovely! :)

For sure, as a Canadian I have to support the team ;) Team figure skating, snowboarding and luge has been on.

yes please :)
You bring the popcorn, I'll have the Olympics on.

Any sport you really love to watch?

You bring the popcorn, I'll have the Olympics on.

Any sport you really love to watch?

Sounds good! For winter sports I really love hockey and figure skating as well as snowboarding, downhill skiiing, ski jumping. there's too many :p

Sounds good! For winter sports I really love hockey and figure skating as well as snowboarding, downhill skiiing, ski jumping. there's too many :p

That's about all the sports then :) Except maybe curling. And freestyle skiing :)

Back