Secrets of Draenor - A World of Warcraft Roleplay (closed)

IntriguedLover

Ruby Mistress of Desire
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Posts
4,107
Kerralyn Wolfstrider - Blood Elf - Hunter Class - Horde Elite Force - Orgrimmar Sect

Long gone are the days when Garrosh Hellscream ruled the fortress at the center of Orgrimmar, the Horde Capital City. The Iron Horde has been stopped once before, but now the war against them was steadily getting worse with each passing day. I was brought in by the Orgrimmar Sect of the Military from Sunstrider Isle in Eastern Kingdoms. I don't really have any skills worth mentioning other than the fact I have animals at my own command. I am a hunter and used by the military to scout out the surrounding regions for new beasts to have subjugated and to be used.

They tell me that it's for the best of the Horde, but when I see the animals being tortured, it tears my heart apart. I don't say a word though, because it's good for the pay. This time around they were having me travel out into the battlezone on the outskirts of Nagrand. Draenor is a beautiful place with all sorts of different beasts. I could live my remaining days there, but as a soldier in the Horde Military, it's an idea that will never come to pass.

I took the teleport conjured by a few of Troll Mages to the border of Nagrand. When I arrived, I had to evade several Alliance scouts because the portal had me arrive right in the middle of an Alliance encampment. "Fuck!" I said summoning my mount to get the hell out of there.

"I'll have to have a word with those mages later. They need to work on their portal conjuring. Damn." I continued on my way and found several Clefthoofs that the Horde was wanting. I looked at the list that they had sent with me. "Alright, here's the pla---damn it!" I said moving out of the way. One of the Alliance had tailed me and was close to bringing me down. "Curses! Najimi, go!" I said sending my trusty dragonhawk to attack jumping from my mount. I landed on the ground and started sending my arrows right at him. "Stay back! I have no quarrel with you. I'm just here for beasts!" I summoned the murder of crows and sent them flying at him. I tripped backwards and saw he had my dragonhawk pinned. "Let my animal go!"

He approached me and I was frightened for the first time in a long time. It had been a long time since I was this close to an Alliance solider and even with all the bloodshed I've seen, I really didn't want to witness my own. "I'll be your prisoner. Anything, just let Najimi go.."
 
"Damn it... I have been with this guild for ages it seemed. And this is how one of the founding members is treated. A damn scout assassin. I think I have proven myself, time and time again."

He sighed as he chewed on a root from some plant. He scratched his face that was covered by his 5'oclock shadow. He watched as a pack clefthooves wandered. He saw another scout stalking someone. He peeked over the brush he was behind and saw a blood elf and the scout now struggling. He decided to watch the skirmish. He would help if he needed it. He was a very good rogue, he moved with no sound, he was invisible moving in closer to both of them.

He watched as he saw them struggle. He knew this one, Ravisher was what he was called. He loved fighting those that were weaker then him. It didn't matter man or woman, often times he would rape the women before he slit there throats.

The rogue stayed in stealth and waited to see what would happen. That poor blood elf, she stood no chance. What was she thinking coming out here alone? He looked around to scan the area, saw she really was alone....

Poor Blood Elf, too bad too. What a waste of a cute self. And especially one with such great tits."

Oh how she pleaded, no begged for the safety of her animal companion. He saw how the Dragonhawk, thrashed about trying to escape. It was overpowered, this scout solider was a formidable man. A strong warrior with lots of experience. The way he carried his huge two handed axe on his back showed he was very strong.

The lone rogue heard her screams, her cries, her pleads. He shook his head and closed his eyes. He knew he should just walk away, leave and let her get raped and killed. He didn't want to interfere, this was what was supposed to happen. See a member of the Horde and kill them.

He watched her beg. Than he watched the warrior rip her chest armor off and reveal her large breasts. The rogue hidden had to stop this, his sense of honor was being slapped.

He got behind him quickly, shadow stepping, than he whacked him over the head with his heavy metal rod.

"CLANG!"

The man came out of hiding and stood before the Blood Elf. He wore a dark cowl, hiding his face, his long dark blue cloak was wrapped around him tight. He was like a ghost, he looked to the Blood Elf and he looked to her.

"Listen to me, take your pet, come with me, I cannot kill him, I will be arrested if I do. But I can take you somewhere safe and hide, he will summon his guild to find you. Please, we need to go!"

He held his hand out to her, he whistled and a black war tiger ran up, his mount.

"I will not hurt you."

She saw his hand.
 
I was about to be raped and murdered by this horrible being. My pet was being held down by the bastard and I couldn't understand why. "I'm just here to get animals, please! Mercy!! Ahhhhh!!" I screamed out feeling my armor being ripped from my chest, revealing my large breasts. "No please, stop!" I screamed again, tears coming to my eyes.

I couldn't do a thing and I felt helpless, "Oh lord, over the Sin'Dorei. Please deliver me," I said covering my eyes before the rogue before me dropped to his knees unconscious. I glanced up only to see a Worgen having knocked out the rogue.. "Worgen! No, please!!" I said backing away only to back up into a tree.

He was speaking to me in the common tongue. I shook my head when he reached out his hand trying to back away even more to no avail. I wasn't quite understanding him, then I remembered that Lord Lor'themar Theron had taught me the basics of the common language spoken by most in the Eastern Kingdoms before I was taken by the Horde for the war.

"I'm...thankful.. Please..go.." I said, straining with the words, not sure if he'd understand me. I didn't want to go with him, I just wanted to finish my mission and get back through the portal to Kalimdor. "My mission," I said before he took my hand. I felt a form of kindness energy flowing through him by touching his hand. "He's not a normal Alliance," I thought to myself. I removed the netting that was covering Najimi allowing her up. She was about to attack him, but I cooed to her to calm my Dragonhawk down. I jumped on the mount with him, seeing him switch to his human form while we rode away leaving the bastard that was trying to get me behind. I whistled for my pet to follow.

"Your name...wo-worgen?" I asked as I held onto him.
 
Harild, looked to her, she called him a worgen, he shook his head.

"I am no Worgen"

she saw a ring glow on his finger and the image of himself changed, she saw a human man with semi pointed ears, one side of his face under his eye had a Night Elf tattoo. He had two daggers at his side and a small bag around his waist.

"My name is Harild, I am part of a guild, and that beast that was attacking you, he was a worgen, I hate that beast. I should have killed him. I did not want to see him rape you."

He pulled her as he took her down a few ridges, into a hiding cove.

"What is your name elf?"

He had a nice build to him, slender, but strong body, his hair was a dark brown, shaggy, he had a short beard and his eyes were two different colors, a bright green and a dull brown.

"They will not find us here. We will wait till sun down and than you can leave. Where is your back up? Why were you alone?"

He looked to her.
 
I couldn't quite understand all he was saying, but a majority of it came through. "Kerralyn... My name is Kerralyn Wolfstrider," I said to him. I understood that he was speaking to me and telling me about the beast that was about to have his way with me. I saw the man before me become a Night Elf. I was shocked about how I had been so distraught that the image of the creature before him had somehow become him in my mind.

"I'm alone...because I'm just a scout..Sent here by Warchief's orders to find creatures.." I wasn't sure if my accent would be understandable. "Thank you for saving me, Harlid.." I said to him, stepping off of the mount and sitting on the ground. Najimi came in and laid on the ground near me. Her wings were damaged a bit so I used a healing spell to heal her. "She's hurt..I must return via portal to heal her completely."
 
Harlid had many magical items, he was an enchanting professional. He smiled as he heard her trying to speak the common tongue the best she could. He took from his bag a earring and looked to it. He than had a parchment paper in his hand as he casted the enchantment on the gold earring.

"Here, please put this on."

He said that and handed her the earring. He saw her hesitate to take it, but when she did, she not only could understand him very well, but she could also speak with perfect tongues.

"How is that Kerralyn?"

He smiled as he shook his head.

"No you cannot leave, it is too dangerous. I do not want those animals hurting you. They are looking for you."

He said that and she felt he knew she was speaking the truth.

"Here I have something."

He took something else out of his bag, it was a large potion bottle.

"This will heal your pet. And you do not have to thank you, it is something I had to do, my honor code."

He smiled at her.
 
I took the earring from him and felt the energy from its powers translating his language for me. "I can understand you... I--" I paused. "I can speak like you. Whoa.."

I looked at the elixir he gave me for my pet. I held it up to Najimi's beak and poured it. She started retching a bit but soon her wounds were healing pretty well.

"Thank you," I said to him. I know that he didn't want me to thank him, but I felt the need to. "It is in my honor code to respect those that help me, no matter their faction." I looked around and when he told me about that I couldn't go back, my heart sank.

"So what? I'm not going to be able to stay here. The Horde will be coming to look for me," I said pleading with him. "You must know of someone that can make me a portal."
 
"So we share the same honor code than. Excellent."

He smiled as he slicked some of his long brown hair from his face.

"See your pet is healed, I know I have a lot of magic items, but portals is more a mage deal. I would have to get you to my contact, he is horde, but we will have to ride out. I will send a message to him. But with those ravergers out there, we are stuck here. I can fight them, but I won't be able to stop all of them."

He twirled his dagger on his hand with the circle ring on the crossbar.

"It will not be too much longer till sun down, think you can handle hanging out with me in here, a lowly rogue hanging with a beautiful blood elf."

He grinned as he pulled forth a stone and quill, he started to write something on the stone as the letters were turning to light and disappearing.

"Ok, message sent, we will meet them in Nagrand, they are Trolls. I trust them, we work together."

He put his stone away.

"Your pet, is she going to be ok?"
 
I looked to the fact that my pet was healing, "Yes, she is healing just fine. Again, thank you for the concoction that started the process." I saw that the sun was starting to go down around us and that nightfall would soon be upon us. The simple fact of being alone with this man and us being different factions was enough to make me a bit nervous. But there was something about him that made me feel at peace and calm.

I watched as he spun his dagger around. "So, Trolls huh?" I questioned innocently. "I never would have imagined that they would be working with a night elf." I didn't want to seem like I was gathering intel, but in truth I wasn't. If I kept up like this, he might think that he has a reason to kill me.

"Which area of Azeroth do you hail from, Harlid?" I leaned back against the tree waiting for the last bit of waning sunlight to disappear from the sky.
 
"I am no night elf, I am a half breed. Half human, and well half night elf. I am a monster..."

He shook his head.

"Anyways, I know the tribe of Darkspear trolls very well. I help them and they help me when they can."

He smiled as he thought of them.

"I am not really from any part, I really have no idea. I was abandoned. I have no idea who my parents are. But the trolls found me and raised me..."

He closed his eyes and than opened them.

"I am sorry, I was rambling. Tell me about yourself. Like for start, your big mountains, how large are they, I have never seen a blood elf with a rack like that."

He grinned at her, changing the subject.
 
"Darkspear?" I thought to myself when he mentioned them, tilting my head in confusion. And he said he was only half Night Elf. This man was becoming more interesting by the second.

When he asked me about myself and mentioned my breasts, I leaned back looking up to the stars. "My mother was a well-endowed she-elf. If I hadn't been chosen by the Horde to be a member of the scouting guard, then I'd probably be in a tavern somewhere, stripping for my gold."

I looked over at his mount whom he was leaning against, "I used to have a mount just like that, but it was taken from me. And held by Lord Vol'jin until I complete my mission."

I shrugged. "Oh well," I said placing my arms up under my breasts. "What makes you have interest in my breasts anyway?" I had to admit, there was something about him that was making me horny towards him. But I couldn't quite put my fingers on it.
 
"Well, if you were a stripper, I would have found you and you would be taking all of my gold..."

He grinned. He patted his War Tiger and smiled.

"Yeah, she is a rare one, the only red with orange stripped tiger, and if you had the same, we are quite lucky."

He watched as she laid and he walked over to Kerralyn.

"Damn, why would that Vol Jin, hold it hostage? That is not right..."

He looked to her and grinned.

"Why not show him your tits to get it back..."

He chuckled.

"Well, any man would have to show interest in those lovely items, they are of the legendary kind."

He procured a gold coin and he flipped it and caught it, as he rolled it on his knuckles.

"Why do you have skills as a stripper, can you dance?"

He asked as he grinned at her.
 
I looked down when he said that about Vol'jin. "I don't know, he's just holding it. It's like he doesn't trust me because I once worked for Garrosh as well. But honestly, Garrosh was more forgiving of me."

I blushed as he asked if I could dance. "Sure I can dance, but not very good."

I moved around and stood up. I started swiveling my hips and looking at him. My breasts were moving around since they only had a thin covering over them now due to my armor being taken off by that ravager.

I flipped my hair and looked at him with my glowing eyes, "So what do you think?"
 
The way her breasts moved as she danced and twirled. His mouth hung open and his eyes were wide, he felt his cock twitch in his leather pants as he watched her.

"That was so hot..."

The way she flipped her hair and looked at him, it was so seductive, so sexy.

"Kerralyn that was very sexy, very good... how can you say you are not good... wow..."

He was in a trance, just from her dance.

"If you need some armor..."

He reached into his bag and he produced a orb.

"This orb lets you take the form of having clothes on, whatever you desire, please take it, I have one for myself. I got this out of Upper Black Rock Spire."

He smiled as he tried to hide the fact that he was hard for her.
 
I could sense the fact that he was aroused by my little performance. I took the orb from him and looked through to find the best armor for myself.

I picked the best armor that would protect me and increase my abilities, but made it where he could see my breasts still, but only him.

"You are a very kind man," I said sitting back down. I moved over by him and gently let my hand slide against his leg.

"I see you are very aroused. Is there..." I paused. "Is there anything I can do?"

"What the hell are you doing, Kerra!" my inner voice screamed. I was very turned on by him. I didn't know what was making me this way, but I was enjoying it.

Before I knew it, I was leaning over and kissing him, twirling my own tongue with his own.
 
He was shocked at her kiss, he at first had his eyes open in shock, but he suddenly closed them and accepted the kiss, he kissed her back, his tongue meeting hers as they dueled, dancing with each other. His hands went to her back as he pulled her in closer, pressing her breasts against his chest. He pulled back

"mmm Kerralyn, you are..."

He shook his head and hugged her to him, again pressing her chest into his. Her soft breasts were such a turn on to him.

"Wait... we can't do this. I do not want this to be a "cause you owe me" I am not about that. I am sorry."

He stood up and sighed, he knew she would be offended.

"Please do not think bad of me, I don't want to make you think like I am a bad guy."

He shook his head.
 
I looked to him as he pulled away. I felt a deep throbbing in my chest, a hurt feeling.

I shook my head to rid my mind of the painful thoughts.

I looked to his eyes and pulled him back towards me. "This isn't...what you think. This is real," I said as I pulled him back in for a kiss.

I didn't care what others would think -- I was showing my affection towards him and all I wanted was him to accept it.

I pulled back a bit and held my hands against his head while I looked into his eyes.

"You are an amazing man. You should be enjoying this," I admitted to him.
 
If it was one thing that he could do well, it was see pain in peoples eyes. He sighed softly and smiled at her.

"I know this is real, for as much as I have dreamed about this before, I know this is real. And you are absolutely beautiful."

He loved the way her lips felt against his own. They set a fire coursing through him. She saw him lick his lips, as if there was a sweet strawberry juice there after the kiss.

"Kerralyn, you do not even know me. How would you know that I am amazing. I could be holding you here for Jaina Proudmoore to question. She loves Blood Elves. Or worse..."

He sighed again as he could not help but to smile at her. She felt his erection, but he was being an gentleman. He wanted to ravish her, but she looked more the type to make slow gentle love to... not to rush things.

"Please do not be sad, do you really want the hands of an Alliance on you, to defile your beautiful lips? How do you know I will not hurt you, after you completely let your guard down?"

He was making excuses now. He wanted her, plain and simple. But how could they do that?
 
I felt the sense that he was having confused thoughts about this. I know he wanted it. I could feel it in his touch, in the reactions his body was giving off. I placed my hand on his arm and then looked up into his eyes, "I want this more than anything. I know you do as well. I don't care if you are Alliance.."

When he asked me about the fact I was letting my guard down, I looked down for just a brief moment. "I don't know really. I don't know why but I feel like I can completely trust you with my life."

I looked up to him, with a small smile on my face, "I think I'm falling for you, no matter your faction."

I ran my hand against his leg and back up to his erection, "So what do you say?" I pushed my lips to his again, trying to seal the deal with him. I felt my heart beat faster the longer we kissed. Was this fate? I didn't care.
 
He grabbed her suddenly and he pushed her back. He quickly raised his hand as he caught an arrow in his hand. He flashed his hand and she saw a "Arcanite Pistol" flash in his hand. He fired off a bullet and quickly jumped in front of her.

"Damn it!"

He looked to her and was worried. He had his dagger in his other hand and his pistol that was made by a Goblin.

"We need to get out of here. We are compromised...."

He reached into his bag and had nothing. He could hearth, but he could not take her with him. No choice, had to fight. He stood ready and knew that the ravager would charge or heroic leap into. He had blinding powder ready in case.

"Kerralyn, stay behind me, when I blind the damn dog, run, I will be right behind you... you need to trust me. I will protect you, can you fight?"

He only had his Arcanite Steam pistol as he was ready to blind. He started to move forward and got to the entrance of the cave, he looked around and saw it was clear.

"What..the..."

He did not understand.

"We got to move, it was a scout, they are on the move. I don't know where to go, garrison, Ashran, damn..."

He had no clue.

"Do you have a safe place? Safe for me as well?"

He shook his head.
 
The kiss was interrupted by a random arrow spiraling past their heads. She watched as he quickly jumped into action.

"I know of a place!" she said jumping up, "But you'll need to get your mount to be as fast as possible. The area closes off at dawn," she said.

She jumped on the back of his mount and guided him in the right direction.

Kerralyn pointed at an area, "There. Lowland Cave, it's the best place to hide out."

They pulled in and she performed a seal removal. "This is the only place that I know of right at this moment. We'll be good here for a little while anyway. The gronnlings owe me favors and this is a place under my control."

She led him inside and she used her flares to start the torches, "Welcome to my home away from home."
 
He trusted her, he had to trust her. He felt there was real emotion for her. But he would have to figure out a plan. He did not want to put her into any trouble with the Horde faction, nor did he want to deal with the Alliance, he was already on there shit list.

He sighed as he looked to her. They were safe, for now. But he knew the Ravagers would not quit, not until they found them. He looked to the hand that caught the arrow.

"This arrow was meant for me, not for you."

He sighed again.

"They are going to report me to Lady Proudmoore... shit!"

He reported to her, not King Wrynn. He refused to listen to that pompus ass.

"What are we going to do now, it will be even harder for me to get you to the trolls in Frostfire... shit! I don't know what to do."

He was stressing as he looked to the rock wall, he drew his dagger and threw it in anger as it hit the rock and stabbed in from his power.
 
"Lady Proudmore?!" she exclaimed. "But why would they wish to harm you? All you were doing was protecting someo----oh you were protecting me. Never mind then."

Her mind shot to the image of him being possibly harmed because of her and it made her heart sink. She couldn't stand the thought of him being killed because of her.

She shook her head and thought about other stuff. She sat down on the floor of the cave, petting her dragonhawk on the beak. "Well, we're here for the time being. No one knows of this area but you and me. The gronnlings will never even dare to cross me. They owe me too many favors and I know too many of their secrets."

She patted the ground next to her as she waited for him to sit next to her, "Come, please don't worry. We will find a way to get to the trolls. I have all the faith in you in the world."
 
He shook his head as he sat next to her.

"You have faith in the wrong person, I am nobody."

He put his head on her shoulder.

"The Ravagers will find us, I will not let them hurt you. I will die for you, never will he touch your beautiful skin."

He hugged her.

"You are too good for that."

He just sighed, but he could see her large breasts. And that made him feel a little better.
 
"And I would die for you," she admitted to him.

She still couldn't understand why he wouldn't touch her, sensually.

She was basically throwing herself at him and he still wouldn't touch her.

"Are...are you afraid of me? And is that the reason you won't touch me?" she said with sadness sinking into her mind.

She sat back onto the floor, her pet looking up into her master's eyes as she too felt the sadness her master felt.

This made the dragonhawk lower further, resting her beak against Kerralyn's shoulder.
 
Back
Top