mom son humiliate dad

Mesercher

Experienced
story. nypho mom (big tits and ass) likes how her son uses her like a sex toy unlike dad who is boring and respects her knowing that he has a bad heart she her son and younder(18) daughter cuck him into a stroke and she even humiliates him during visits in the hospital when he comes home her is paralyzed and they continue to have fun in front of him sometimes the son will bring his friends.

Kind of tired of putz dad getting screwed over by all the members of his 'loving' family.

Why not this?

He has a secret life - his 'stroke' is a way to get rid of his yammering wife, parasite kid - he 'dies' late one night leaving the wife and the kid - who probably isn't his after all - to take care of the crappy home that's mortgaged to the hilt and the bills - while he and a couple of his nurses head off to some Caribbean island to enjoy the money he's been hiding from his money grubbing bi*yitch of a so called wife and waste of human skin 'son'...

Or - do it your way.

God, I feel so much better now.

Kind of tired of putz dad getting screwed over by all the members of his 'loving' family.

Why not this?

He has a secret life - his 'stroke' is a way to get rid of his yammering wife, parasite kid - he 'dies' late one night leaving the wife and the kid - who probably isn't his after all - to take care of the crappy home that's mortgaged to the hilt and the bills - while he and a couple of his nurses head off to some Caribbean island to enjoy the money he's been hiding from his money grubbing bi*yitch of a so called wife and waste of human skin 'son'...

Or - do it your way.

God, I feel so much better now.

Applauds the rant.

It is one of those tropes that's an eye roller.

actually i don't see to many stories like this. there need to be more in most that i find the dad puts the son up to it. eehhh i like this idea. if you dont want to write it fine.

Back