Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that sounds like it hurts.

:kiss:

And speaking of knees... playing rugby will do something of the sort too. I never had either knee or back problems until I started that nonsense. :rolleyes:

-chuckles- Yup, just to add to the knee complaints: Never had knee problems till a couple of years into my tour in the Navy. Turns out, their lovely idea that we can run on anti-skid coated steel destroys cartilage. Bah!

yep that's the way it is... same here... i stub my toe in the bedroom and i winge and moan like a baby... yet during a hockey match i get a stick in the face or ball in the guts, kicked to shit, and i don't feel it, just makes me more aggressive... same at judo i get pummeled and pounded about the mat, i get nasty and very butch at times, not an ounce of fear or regret... later i sit and contemplate the bruises and scars and think... wow that was a good game... then i sit for an age trembling with anticipation of suffering as i contemplate the pain of pulling an eyebrow hair:rolleyes:

I LOVE field hockey! Is it a fun and exciting sport to play. Even watching it is great. Mmmm, a bunch of in shape chicks, all wearing short little tartan skirts, whacking the shit out of each other is uber hot! Field hockey chicks have the BEST legs!

Last edited:
I LOVE field hockey! Is it a fun and exciting sport to play. Even watching it is great. Mmmm, a bunch of in shape chicks, all wearing short little tartan skirts, whacking the shit out of each other is uber hot! Field hockey chicks have the BEST legs!

sorry to crap on your dream honey, but ours are short dark blue blue skirts and paler blue sweat tops... damn i wish we had tartan to turn the guys on more:D:devil:

I like a blowjob about as well as anyone but 36 hours in the east and south windwall of Ike was a little too much. I'm 120 miles inland and we had 60-70 mph sustained winds and 90 mph gusts. I lost 2 300 year old oaks behind the house and had several smaller trees snapped.

5 days without power was a nice camping trip. At least it was cool this time around. Rita left 95-98 degree temps. Ike left 60 to 85 degree temps.

There are still 1.6 million in Houston still without power.

An interesting insight. Thanks. :)

I never really thought about what this might look like to whoever's watching. I do know that on the field, my mindset is very different from my everyday life one. Heck, I just ran into a doorknob and whined about it for about a minute. But when I play, it's different. My brain is just focused in a different way, I can blend out most any pain that's not a real injury and keep going. In fact, after a game I actually need to inspect myself for bruises because I have no idea where they might be or when I got them. The absence of bruises is disappointing to me because it means I didn't play hard enough.

yep that's the way it is... same here... i stub my toe in the bedroom and i winge and moan like a baby... yet during a hockey match i get a stick in the face or ball in the guts, kicked to shit, and i don't feel it, just makes me more aggressive... same at judo i get pummeled and pounded about the mat, i get nasty and very butch at times, not an ounce of fear or regret... later i sit and contemplate the bruises and scars and think... wow that was a good game... then i sit for an age trembling with anticipation of suffering as i contemplate the pain of pulling an eyebrow hair:rolleyes:

When I am at kung fu class I insist that the person doing punching drills with me strike as hard as they can. I want the realism of defending against fast and powerful blows. When I get tagged I say "good shot, keep it up."

But just now I nicked my fingertip on the PC tower while dropping my sunglasses on top of it, and I said "Ow," as if it really hurt. It doesn't make any sense.

That's alright I played rugby in college got the snot kicked out of me all the damn time, then one day when I was working at Yankee Candle I scrapped my finger on the plastic of the little box you can pick your candles in. Anyway I screamed and complained for like two hours, that bitch hurt! I still have the scar... its been 3 years lmfao

I like a blowjob about as well as anyone but 36 hours in the east and south windwall of Ike was a little too much. I'm 120 miles inland and we had 60-70 mph sustained winds and 90 mph gusts. I lost 2 300 year old oaks behind the house and had several smaller trees snapped.

5 days without power was a nice camping trip. At least it was cool this time around. Rita left 95-98 degree temps. Ike left 60 to 85 degree temps.

There are still 1.6 million in Houston still without power.

Hey, Tx, good to hear you and yours are safe and sound. Haven't heard from Lee by any chance?

-chuckles- Yup, just to add to the knee complaints: Never had knee problems till a couple of years into my tour in the Navy. Turns out, their lovely idea that we can run on anti-skid coated steel destroys cartilage. Bah!

It's the way we march in marching band that does that, particularly the flanks and to-the-rears. NOT good for cartilage at all.

My eye is coming back! Conte' isn't a drawing medium, it's paint. What a fascinating discovery. I'm having such fun . . .

It felt really good to deposit money into my bank account for the first time since May. I like having another $4000+ at my disposal :D

You know I wondered how it seems people have a trillion posts here and how they do it, then I see threads like this and go aaaaah ok! I can do that :)

Sidenote completely anyone know a good way to get all the bones out of chicken easily? Let me be literal here so no one thinks OMG A LIVE CHICKEN cause you know someone will. I have frozen chicken thawing on my counter and need to de-bone it to make chicken Alfredo and no I can't go buy boneless chicken cause I'm broke (grr) so I'm stuck with what I got.

You know I wondered how it seems people have a trillion posts here and how they do it, then I see threads like this and go aaaaah ok! I can do that :)

Sidenote completely anyone know a good way to get all the bones out of chicken easily? Let me be literal here so no one thinks OMG A LIVE CHICKEN cause you know someone will. I have frozen chicken thawing on my counter and need to de-bone it to make chicken Alfredo and no I can't go buy boneless chicken cause I'm broke (grr) so I'm stuck with what I got.

So I guess having the maid do it is out of the question? :D

Yes.... :( I don't mind touching the chicken I just need to make sure I get all the bones out. I would hate for my family or boyfriend to choke on that... how embarrassing.

Yes.... :( I don't mind touching the chicken I just need to make sure I get all the bones out. I would hate for my family or boyfriend to choke on that... how embarrassing.

Ok... the only way to do this is the hard way if you want to stuff the whole boned chicken, which means removing the skin.

1) trim around the legs to release the skin - make sure you cut off the bottom!
2) pull the skin backward across the legs until it reaches the body.
3) ease the skin from around the trunk starting from the bottom, you shoud be able to get your fingers between the skin and the flesh once you cut the membrane junction
4) pull skin back across entire chicken (for grip, use paper towel)

Having arrived with a 'nude chicken', use a very sharp knife to seperate the inner rib cage freom the flesh, starting from the bottom.

You should be able to ease the leg flesh back across the leg bones but will need to use the knife to cut through ligaments.

When you get to the end, using the knife alll the time to ease the flesh off bones, you will end up with an unsightly carcass. Stuff, if possible using a cranberry and chestnut proprietary mix, and tie baking cord around the body, shaping as best possible to resemble a chicken.

Boned Carcass. Boil in a large pan with enough water to cover and a halved onion, bay leaf, pepper corns and salt to taste. Simmer for at least one hour.

Strain.

In liquid, add a couple of finely diced carrots, a medium finely diced potato and a handful of 'very small' pasta stars or spaghetti about 1/4 long - best chicken soup ever (unless you add chopped chicken liver and gizzards)

Have Fun!

Top Ten Reasons Gay Marriage Is Un-American

1. Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life span.

1. Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life span.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I married my partner of 9 years in August :)

(Do have an issue W/ #6. I gave birth to twin daughter 6 years ago and I now have one "in the oven" !​

My Chem prof is gay! How cool is that!!! :D:D:nana:

She has a son too. She's one of the most wonderful people I have ever met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back