"The Lady of the Lake" (closed)

As the mayhem around them erupted, Stella looked all about herself, surveying for danger and ways away from it. She didn't think it a Noble hostage taking as Tyr or even her Protector was, but instead thought it for what it seemed, just another raid by Fenwater hoods looking to score loot and -- a horrifically fearful thought -- a little wet, warm delight between the thighs of a random woman.

Then she saw her Protector fall to his knees, arrows extending from his body. Stella would have screamed if she wasn't already in such deep panic as to not be able to even breath. With his last dying breaths, the man hollered. "Run".

The next moments were lost to her. Stella was a Baroness to a land that had seen almost constant conflict of one degree or another for decades; and she was a woman who had directed life ending violence against her own husband and then directed similar violence against the man who had conducted that first violence. And yet, Stella had never seen a person killed in front of her before. Oh, she'd seen her share of dead. But the act of it shocked her so much that as Tyr grasped her and pulled her into the wetlands, Stella was simply and subconsciously going through the motions that the Northman inspired.

"Please forgive the familiarity M'Lady but your clothes need some alterations."

In the dark, away from the attackers, Tyr began lashing at Stella's clothing with a blade. Had she been fully aware, she might have thought he was about to rape her, and with the quick withdraw of her own blade, she would have conducted some violence of her own ... to her own detriment, of course. But soon, they were running into the wetlands again with Stella now dressed in makeshift trousers, sometimes on animal trails, sometimes through the shrubbery on higher terrain, sometimes through the wet bog and almost waist high, weed choked swamp.

Tyr changed their course frequently, and once she'd gotten her wits about her, Stella questioned some of his choices of direction. He explained with patience that he was laying down false trails, which Stella didn't think necessary ... until she again and again heard their pursuers in the dark terrain around them.

It was almost dark when they reached the edge of the woods and Stella's eyes widened in happy surprise. "My boat!"

He silenced her, thankfully in time as she then saw the dead bodies laying naked upon the beach. Her eyes glazed over and she sobbed. But Tyr knew what she was feeling, and apparently also knew that he needed to get her past her immediate concerns if they were going to survive, for he told her...
"They no longer feel anything Stella. Their souls are with your goddess now..."

He gave them due credit for having saved her, then -- reassuring Stella that he would be back shortly -- headed off into the darkness. By now, she had total trust in the Northman, and as he disappeared from sight, Stella simply watched the boat, the beach, and the men she hoped would die in agony for what they'd done.

She didn't see either the first or second man lose his life, robbing her of an unnatural joy she'd been contemplating her in the shadows. But then suddenly Tyr attacked from the darkness, surging toward the third man, leaping the fire, attacking. It was ... magnificent ... and it was over rather quickly. Too quickly, Stella thought, as she hurried out at Tyr's urging to join him. She hopped inside the boat, but when the lone man couldn't get the heavy craft off the beach, she leaped out again and helped him, if you could call her meager efforts help.

Soon enough, though, she and he were setting the sails, catching the wind that the Goddess has seen fit to offer, and disappearing into the night. Stella looked back at the slowly disappearing fire and demanded of Tyr, "We must send men back ... for my men ... for my Protector. They must be burned to meet the Goddess ... to share their souls with her."

Initially they sailed toward the City of Platt, but then the winds changed. They would never make it on sail alone, and between the two of them they wouldn't be able to row the boat against the current. She looked to their surroundings and, under a bright, nearly full moon, Stella was able to roughly pinpoint their location.

"We can reach Flat Rock from here," she told Tyr, quickly instructing him on the needed changes to the canvas and tiller. She pointed toward a distant mountain, it's snowy top reflecting the moonlight, telling Tyr, "North, toward Platt Peak."

She couldn't help but wonder what the Northmen called the mountain that was actually in their territory, in the Unnamed Untamed. They caught the breeze again, and the boat surged forward. Over her left shoulder -- To port, she told Tyr with a smirk, now feeling less desperate and overwhelmed -- she could see the torch lights of her own Keep slowly disappear. Then, Stella felt the chill of the cold breeze playing on her wet clothes, reaching deep inside her and causing her to explode in shivers.

"Hold me, Tyr," she said, using his familiar. She reached a trembling hand out toward him, reassuring him, "Please. I give you permission. I'm so cold."

She clung tightly to him in the bottom of the boat out of the wind as well as could be, directing the man occasionally to keep the boat on course for the distant mountain. Stella peeked up occasionally to find their position, correcting as necessary. It seemed an eternity before, in the distant east, the red of sunrise finally began to show itself. There was nothing but water to the east, with more than 50 miles of water stretching out from the boat. Stella watched the red ... then orange ... then yellow of day arrive. She tried to imagine being on the eastern shores of the Meretheni Federation, watching the day begin over the Inner Sea; or even on the eastern shores of the Frenkish Empire, watching the same happen over the Great Circle Sea.

As she laid here in the warmth of Tyr's arms, Stella promised herself that before she left this world and joined the Goddess, she would see sunrise and sunset both over all the waters of the Known World. And as she looked up into the Northman's eyes, she promised herself that Tyr would be there with her.

She saw the man's attention shift, and as she lifted her head to look north, she saw it. Still trembling from the cold, she told him, "Flat Rock..."

YUP55j8.jpg

"They will care for us here," Stella reassured Tyr, explaining that the little Keep was the home of an Old Religion sect dedicated to the preservation of writings from the Order of Vint. She tried to rise to her feet at the boat slipped up onto the muddy beach, but she couldn't. She was getting cold deep down into her core. She started to cry, soft but still noticeable, as she reflected on the battle that had occurred and begged, "Help me, m'lord."
 
Tyr was surprised at Stella's toughness and bravery. She sailed the ship with a firm hand and ordered him around with authority and never once faltered. Her voice was confident and her eyes bright as she sailed them towards her home and Tyr looked at her with new found respect. She may have been stumbling around on naught but adrenaline during their escape, but once she was in her own element her true nature surfaced again.

They were almost to her home when the winds died down then changed directions. Her face faltered a little then grew determined again. She looked around then pointed towards Tricksters mount. "We can reach Flat Rock from here," she told Tyr, quickly instructing him on the needed changes to the canvas and tiller. She pointed toward a distant mountain, it's snowy top reflecting the moonlight, telling Tyr, "North, toward Platt Peak."


Tyr pulled the ropes she told him and changed the angle of the sails as she turned the boat. Soon they were once again running with the wind behind them, this time headed towards a new destination. He saw Stella begin to shiver. The clothes that she wore clung to her because of the water they had absorbed. The chill night air must be chilling her to the bone. Tyr's own leathers had been treated to allow the water to slide off easily and the air did not feel all that cold to him. Growing up in the cold of the North, this felt like a warm spring day to him.

Stella looked at him and requested him to hold her. The fact that she had asked him to do so by name caused him to smile. He pulled her to him, dragging her out of the wind after she had lashed the tiller and held her close, rubbing her arms and legs in an effort to get her blood flowing. It was something he had been taught to do with people that had gotten too cold in the snow. If he had a blanket he would have gotten her to strip off and done the same himself. Body heat was the best way of warming up a person.

Every now and again she would look and tell him to correct their course and then hold her arms out until he resumed trying to warm her up. Tyr was getting a bit fearful. Instead of getting warmer she was only getting colder. She needed a fire or a warm bath soon or she would risk permanent injury. He had seen that happen before and it was not nice.

Finally the sun started to rise and Tyr was glad. Maybe it would be able to put a little warmth into her although there was not much heat in it yet. He looked at the beauty of it, the sky turning the water to fire as it rose. He had never seen such a thing before and he watched captivated. Then he turned the other way and nudged Stella. The way they were traveling had a spur of rock jutting out and they were heading directly for it.

"Flat Rock...", she told him, "They will care for us here," Stella reassured him.

Tyr nodded and steered the boat directly onto the muddy beach below the small keep. As Stella tried to rise he saw her stumble and then she started to cry. She looked up at him and begged softly "Help me, m'lord."

Tyr's heart almost broke, but he reached down and easily lifted her up and strode to the front of the boat and jumped down. He felt how cold she was so wasted no time to secure the thing. He would just have to hope he had sailed it far enough up onto the beach. He had lowered the sail but that was the best he could do. He walked quickly up to the keep but could find no door. Instead there was a large bell which he rang and waited. Soon a face appeared on the wall and called down to him.

"What do you want Brother?"

"I have the Baroness Stella here and she is in dire straits. She is cold to the core and needs a fire or a hot bath. She was attacked and word needs to be sent to her castle as well."

Suddenly more faces appeared and a large basket was lowered over the side and it slowly descended. "Get in the basket and you will be brought up. There is no other way in."

Tyr waved his understanding, and once the basket was on the ground he got in and cradled Stella to his chest and then waved to the figures on the wall. Soon he felt the basket going up and he marveled at the view as he went up the wall. At the top there were some gasps at his appearance but Stella was taken from him and he followed. She was carried through rooms piled high with books and scrolls until they came to a bathing area where her clothes were started to be removed. Tyr turned around and looked elsewhere and one of the men smiled.

"I take it you and her are not on familiar terms my lord?"

Tyr shook his head. "No, I am but a guest at her castle and was fortunate to be at her side when a group of bandits attacked when we were picnicking. Her Protector and four guards died saving her life and we tried getting back to her castle but the winds were not favorable. instead we made it here. I hope you are able to do something for her. I have seen this sort of chill before. If it is not treated soon a person can die from it."

The monk patted him on the shoulder and smiled. "Do not worry, we too have seen this before and you have arrived in time. She will just need a warm bath, a long sleep in a warm bed, and some time to heal. Come with me, A meal has been prepared for you and a pigeon has been sent to the Baroness's keep. I am sure a boat will be on it's way here soon to escort you both back. Until then perhaps we can have a talk, I have never met a Northman before and it would be nice to actually hear a first hand account of some things about there."
 
Last edited:
Stella awoke in the middle of the night to find the soft, shimmering lights of a half dozen candles illuminating the room surrounding the bed in which she slept. She recognized this bed and bedroom, of course. There were now, always had been, and -- if she remained Baroness of Platt -- always would be reserved for her for those occasions when she needed to get away from the City and her responsibilities.

She didn't remember reaching the island of Flat Rock specifically, but as she rose to a sitting position and, after a moment, found the sleeping Tyr in a chair in a far corner, she did remember all he had done for her over the past many hours. She wondered, How many hours? It was dark again. Not dark still. She felt well rested, hungry, and a bit dehydrated, which meant that this night was at least the next night after the last one she remembered.

A female Novitiate stoking the fire caught Stella's movements and rushed over to her, asking, "How do you feel, m'lady? Can I get you anything?"

"Water, please," Stella answered. After the young woman returned and Stella drank down the entire glass, she nodded her head toward Tyr and asked, "Why is he sleeping there? Why isn't he in a bed somewhere?"

"He wouldn't leave, m'lady," the woman told her. "He and the Priests have been here almost every minute of the past two days."

"Two days?" Stella asked shocked. When the woman nodded, Stella studied her rescuer for a long moment, then asked with humor, "What the hell has he been doing for two days, just watching me sleep?"

"M'lord and the Priests have been talking," the woman said, then smiling added with emphasis, "A lot!"

"About...?"

"I am only a Novitiate, so I have not been part of the talks. But, if m'lady doesn't look down upon rumors...?" After Stella urged her on, the woman explained, "They have been talking all about every thing. The North ... the South ... science, nature, boats, swords..." She glanced at Tyr, then back to Stella, saying with a smirk a Novitiate of the Order of Vint shouldn't have at the utterance of this word, "...sex."

She giggled, then continued, "The boy who refills the ink bottles says they've used more of the black in the past two days than the Priests have in the past two months."

The two talked a bit more, but honestly Stella's attention was fully upon Tyr and what he'd done for her. She looked to the girl and lied, "I need to have an official conversation with Lord Tyr to which neither the Priests nor the servants are privy. Will you please depart and tell the Guard I am not to be disturbed?"

The Novitiate confirmed the order and left. Stella rose, finding herself gowned in a long shift that, despite being loose, still reveal the delicious curves of her breasts, hips, and -- from the right viewing -- ass. She crossed to where Tyr slept and, lifting the shift to her thighs to allow her more movement, knelt down near him, her movements waking him with a start. She looked into his eyes for a moment, then said softly, "I owe you a debt of gratitude. I may have saved your life days ago ... but I took no risk in doing so. You, m'lord, put your life on the line for me ... and that is something I can never repay."

With that, she leaned in and pressed her mouth to his, reaching her hands up to hold his cheeks in hers -- to prevent him from withdrawing -- as the kiss became increasingly more passionate. When she finally pulled her face back, Stella took hold of Tyr's nearest arm in one of her hands, lifted her shift, and slipped the Northman's hand under the gown to settle upon her young, firm breast. She urged him to gently grope it as she told him, "Take me, m'lord."
 
Tyr had spent the last two days talking with the priests about everything. It had started off with him just talking with the one priest about the daily life of a Northman, but soon others had joined them and soon a whole group was in the small library they had asking him questions about this and that. They would write furiously in books as he described how they trained horses or cured meat. He kept things very simple, not giving away the tricks they used to select the best breeds or their warrior training procedures, nor did he tell them about anything he thought they should not know. However there was still a vast amount of things that seemed so mundane that they wanted to know about.

Finally Tyr started to exchange knowledge. For everything he told them about he got to ask a question himself. He learned a lot about the south in this way. He kept his questions broad and did not touch on anything he thought might be too private. He did ask about political ties and the way things stood in the south but he assumed this was common knowledge and the priests didn't even bat an eye when telling him.

They moved on from general living to his weapons, armor, battle tactics, hunting, fishing, growing of food, sex in the clans, marriage, the list was endless. By the days end Tyr was exhausted but he knew much more than he had known before and even more the next day. He was worried that Stella had not woken up but the priests assured him she was fine and it was just her body recovering. She would wake up soon. Tyr however hovered over her after evening meals and would not leave her side. He slept in a chair beside her bed and would wake at the slightest disturbance. However on the second night he was so exhausted he fell into a deep slumber.

He was awoken to find Stella kneeling next to him. He smiled at her then tried to avert his eyes. She was only wearing a long nigh gown that did little to hide her figure as she knelt beside him. However she captured his eyes and he was powerless to look away.

"I owe you a debt of gratitude. I may have saved your life days ago ... but I took no risk in doing so. You, m'lord, put your life on the line for me ... and that is something I can never repay."

Tyr was about to tell her it was nothing and was but his duty when she moved and gently kissed him. He tried to pull away but she held him tight and after a second he no longer wanted to and returned the kiss. It became more passionate and finally she pulled away and he was disappointed it had ended but well pleased with his reward. Then she grabbed his hand and slid it under her robe and up to her breast using it to slowly tease herself. Tyr caught on after his initial shock and took over feeling the warm, firm, flesh under his hand as he slowly began to knead it. Then the words he had never expected to leave her lips reached his ears. "Take me, m'lord."

Tyr looked down into her eyes and saw the genuine look of trust in them and stood up bringing her up with him. He withdrew his hand from her gown and kissed her with passion again then looked her in the eyes.

"Stella I want to do this more than anything, but I want to make sure you are doing this for the right reason. Do not do this if you think you must repay me for saving your life. That was done because it was the right thing to do and I would do so again a hundred times over with no thought of reward. I want you to do this because you want me, Tyr the man, nothing more nothing less. Can you tell me that is what you want?"

Stella smiled at him and just reached up and pulled his head down and kissed him hard. It was all the encouragement Tyr needed. He undid the ties of her nightgown and let it pool at her feet. Smiling he began to kiss her as his hands explored her body, caressing her breasts and kneading them, his fingers lightly pinching her nipples before one traveled down her body to disappear between her legs to explore the wet cavern it found there.

He felt her gasp as he slowly inserted a finger inside her and moved it around before moving it up and found her clitoris, rubbing it in slow circles. Her gasps turned to low moans of pleasure and he gently eased her down onto the bed as he undressed himself. He saw her eyes widen in pleasure as his cock appeared and soon he was between her legs.

Slowly he raised them up then placed his head at her entrance and began to insert himself. he was amazed at how tight she was. For a woman who had birthed two children her walls clutched at him as well as any virgin and he sighed as he plunged in to his full length. He stopped for a few seconds then began to pull out until just his head was inside her, then thrust back in. He wanted to go slowly but she soon took over a little, thrusting up to meet him and demanding he go harder and faster. Who was a mere warrior to deny a baroness he smiled.

He began to plunge in hard and deep, moving her legs to his shoulders so he could get further inside her. He heard her cry out in pleasure and it only spurred on his efforts. He felt her shudder under him once but he wanted her to cry out louder and redoubled his efforts, plunging in harder and faster, his sack hitting her ass hard with each thrust. However it was his undoing. He felt the familiar tingling as his sack shrunk towards his shaft and soon he grunted out as he filled the woman below him with his seed. Jet after jet went into her before he finally stopped, but he never lost his hardness. Smiling he grabbed onto her hips and rolled placing her on top and leaving himself buried deep inside her.

"I am sorry M'Lady I am a little tired at the moment. Would you care to take over for awhile," he said smiling up at her as he raised his hands and started to tease her breasts.
 
It had been so long since a man had held her, kissed her, touched her in the way Tyr was now. Stella fell immediately under the Northman's spell, reaching her arms up around his neck to grasp him tightly, letting his hands roam all about her. After he'd laid her naked back upon the bed and stripped himself, she opened her legs to his approach, wrapping her arms low around his waist, urging him, "I want you in me, m'lord."

In no time at all, Stella was rocking energetically to Tyr's thrusts, moaning and then crying and finally -- with a deeply held and rapidly released breath -- screaming out short and sharp as an orgasm rocked her body. Moments later, Tyr was grunting to his own satisfaction before rolling them both over. He apologized for his short performance, to which Stella responded by straddling his groin and riding them both to second orgasms.

Stella was an animated lover, particularly when she was on top and in control. She rode Tye hard and long, grasping at him often for support, sinking her nails into him when orgasms neared, then faded. Her body was glistening in an all over layer of sweat by the time the pleasure rose to an unimaginable peak and she screamed out yet a third and stunning orgasm. This time, however, she collapsed upon Tyr, spent. She slipped her fingers into his hair, pressing her face into the crook of his neck, kissing and nibbling at him.

Stella didn't want to move from this position, laying atop Tyr, thighs parted, pussy still enveloping his cock as it slowly softened. She lifted her head, turned her face away from the man, and called, "Girl!"

She looked back to Tyr, smiled knowingly, and said, "She'll be right outside--"

Before she could finish, the door opened as she'd expected. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the Novitiate enter and bow, saying, "How can I serve you, m'lady."

"Water, please," Stella answered, not concerned in the least that she and her lover were in such an intimate position before a stranger. She added, "And can you cover us please?"

"Yes, m'lady," the Novitiate said, already moving to retrieve a pitcher of water from a distant table. She placed the pitcher and two wooden mugs on a small three legged table, then set the table within reach of the bed. "Anything more, m'lady?"

Stella looked into Tyr's eyes, smiled broadly, then asked him, "Would you like her to join us, m'lord? I know you like your women two at a time."

"I'm sorry, m'lady," the woman quickly offered as she was fluffing a blanket out over the two, "I am not able to--"

Stella laughed, waved the young woman off with a dismissive wave, then told her, "Leave us, please. Your assistance--" She looked to the woman quickly, adding, "--and discretion ... will be rewarded."

The novitiate bowed again and departed, leaving Stella looking down into Tyr's face again. Her breathing had finally slowed to near normal. She kissed him softly, then again passionately. Then, hungry for more, Stella returned to rocking upon Tyr's groin until she was again glistening in sweat and crying out in ecstasy. After she'd ensured the Northman had come again, she slid off him and held him close until she'd fallen asleep.



They made love again once they'd woken up, then enjoyed a full breakfast, bathed together in a large tub the Novitiate tended, again showing her discretion by not watching them too closely or asking unnecessary questions. They were nearly finished dressing when a knock came at the door and the young woman entered, handing Stella a small piece of paper that she reported had arrived via a pigeon from the south. She read it, donning a concerned expression before looking to Tyr.

"Chieftain Baldr has taken the city of Virta," she said, offering Tyr the piece of paper. "No news about Lady Onya, though."
 
Last edited:
Tyr nodded to Stella realizing the importance of this news. Now, depending on how Baldr had decided on taking over she might not have the priests on her doorstep any more and her Barony would be free of the Taxes they placed on it. However it also meant his Chief could soon turn his sights on her Kingdom.

Tyr was very certain that Baldr would have left the city standing, but his men would now be in charge. He had not been pleased with them the last time he had seen them and had even threatened to kill every last one of them. He was not sure if he had carried out that threat, but he was sure that the city was now in his hands.

Looking at Stella he smiled. "It seems as if you no longer need the priests blessing to rule your Barony. I have a feeling my Chief is going to make that point moot. I don't think you will be paying taxes to the priests anymore," he smiled. "However I think it might be more important than ever that I get your message to my chief. Considering what I know of his plans I do believe he will accept it and will approve especially if his bride is by his side."

He walked towards her and wrapped her in his arms and kissed her passionately. " I know that what we have enjoyed here must stay here no matter how much we both may want it to continue. If we can sneak away to somewhere private then I am happy to continue it, but you are a baroness and I am but a warrior of the Clans. You can ill afford to be seen cavorting with such as I."

He kissed her again then moved away. "It may be best if I left to deliver your message to my chief. If I stay I may be tempted to take you in a corridor one day and my station be damned," he told her with a wicked smile, " And that would get us both in trouble."

He led her out of the room and to the battlements where they looked over the lake and down towards her boat. "Would that we could just take that boat and sail away together," he mused as he stood by her side now that they were in public. "However we both have our duties." He looked towards her city and saw a large boat approaching. it was easily double the size of the one below him with four men manning the oars on either side. They pulled to a slow steady cadence as the wind was blowing against them and the sail was furled, however they were making steady progress and would arrive soon. "It looks like your ride is approaching M'lady. Time to resume those duties I spoke of."
 
Last edited:
"It seems as if you no longer need the priests blessing to rule your Barony. I have a feeling my Chief is going to make that point moot. I don't think you will be paying taxes to the priests anymore."

It was ironic that after years of worrying about such issues as her title and control over Platt, that these were the furthest things from her mind at the moment. The past 12 hours of unimaginable passion and long forgotten pleasure had altered Stella's wants from this world.

And Tyr's next words only broke her heart...
"However I think it might be more important than ever that I get your message to my chief..."

Tyr would be leaving her now. He went on to talk about how she was a Noble and he was but a warrior.

You can ill afford to be seen cavorting with such as I."

Stella had to look away, feeling her eyes threatening to glaze over. She turned away from him, but soon he was pulling her into his arms for a kiss. She squeezed her eyes shut, hiding the tears, then as he moved away again looked off just as gravity caught hold of the first tear and sent it down her cheek.

"It may be best if I left to deliver your message to my chief. If I stay I may be tempted to take you in a corridor one day and my station be damned," he told her with a wicked smile, " And that would get us both in trouble."

Stella feigned a happy chuckle, tried to speak, couldn't, cleared her throat, then said, "Yes. We wouldn't want trouble. Woman like me ... man like you ... what the people wouldn't say. Scandalous."

She laughed again, trying to make the last word seem more playful and humorous than it was. Inside, in reality, Stella's heart was already breaking.

"Would that we could just take that boat and sail away together."

Stella didn't recall much from her cold, desperate hours on the boat ride to Flat Rock, but what she did remember was Tyr holding her tightly to him as the sun rose over the lake; as well as her promise to one day see both sunrise and sunset from all the shores of the Known World.

"However we both have our duties."

And while she'd laid in that bed in the Northman's arms, feeling more the woman than she ever had before, Stella knew now that that joy was over.

(OOC: They are on an island, so a boat, not a coach is coming for Stella.)

"It looks like your ride is approaching M'lady. Time to resume those duties I spoke of."

"Of course," she said with little emotion in her tone. She turned to return to the bedroom, saying over her shoulder with the tone of a noble directing an underling, "I will remain here for now, however. You will go with the Guardsmen back to the City of Platt with a Pass instructing that you should be given all you need in resources ... a purse ... and an escort. You must reach Lord Baldr safely."

She was already to the far door, flinging it open and calling for ink and parchment. She turned back to Tyr, now fully hiding her heartbreak and disappointment within the skilled expressions and tones she'd learned in her successful effort to become the first woman to ever rule a Virtan Barony.

"You will take Scratch, I hope," she continued, showing her ability to task many thoughts at once. "He worships you, and he will make a wonderful squire under your tutelage. And, if you wish--" Stella's words caught in her throat concerning the next topic. Before last evening, she'd never felt jealousy in her life, making it difficult yet not impossible for her to finish, "If you wish, you may take Emma or Cora ... or both, to serve you ... for now, or forever, I don't really care."

Her tone was beginning to show a bit of annoyance in it. She'd promised herself that she would not play the spurned lover card, and realizing that she was beginning to come off as such, Stella quickly looked up to Tyr ... then smiled broadly.

"I very much enjoyed our evening together, m'lord," she said, nodding -- not bowing per se -- her head to him. "It has been a long time since a man made me feel like a woman ... and I will be forever grateful. But ... as you have so nobly pointed out ... we are of different stations ... and this relationship as it is must now return to what it should be."

Stella turned and headed toward the door as she continued, "Please allow me a moment to write letters to my Scribe in the City, explaining what he is to do for you when you arrive ... as well as a letter to your Lord Baldr about all you have done for me ... and what I beg of him."



It took Stella more than three hours to finish the letters, sending them down to Tyr with the girl who had often seen them engaged rather than taking them down herself. The Novitiate bowed respectfully to the Northman, handing over the letters -- sealed with wax and the crest on the face of the ring that never left her middle finger -- and telling him simply, "M'lady sends her regards and wishes you a safe journey."



Stella was sobbing by the time the boat pushed away from the muddy shore of Flat Rock. She soaked in a long hot bath, rewarmed repeatedly over more than two hours as she couldn't bear to remove herself from the warmth that reminded her of her now gone Northman.

"Girl!" she hollered again as the water began to cool. But as the Novitiate entered and headed for the fire and the steaming kettle of water, Stella rose to don a robe over her dripping body and commanded, "Bring me a priest! And a pigeon to Virta!"

Ten minutes later, the Novitiate's superior entered the room with a small cage containing two pigeons. As she rolled her note up tightly, she asked with a bit of doubt in her tone, "This will reach Virta?"

"Yes, m'lady," he said, reaching out for the note and -- when given it -- stuffing it into the capped band on the bird's leg. "If you wish, I have brought two birds to ensure the message gets through."

Duplicating the message was a good idea, so Stella sat to begin scribbling again, asking, "And who exactly ... will get the message if this ... Baldr heathen is in charge of Virta."

The last thing Stella wanted was for this Priest to know she was about to conspire with the man who had just captured Virta. After all, it was the city in which lived the very Order of Priests that had, for so long, refused to grant her the titles and powers she'd stolen by killing her husband.

"I do not believe that even Lord Baldr--"

Stella noted that the priest withheld any sort of derogatory tone when he invoked Baldr's name. It had always impressed her how they, the Priests of the Order of Vint, could show such respect for all peoples, even those who had in the past or were now conquering their lands and bringing an end to their rule.

She listened as the priest continued about Baldr, "--would disrupt the lines of communication that have been so important to the rise and maintenance of civilization."

"So, what you're saying is..." she continued, a bit of annoyance in her tone, "...who ever I address this to ... it will go to the Priests--"

"To the temple, yes, m'lady," he clarified politely.

"And they will take it to the addressee--"

"Unopened," he interjected, knowing that that was Stella's concern. "Still closed with your seal, m'lady."

She finished the copy of the first message, then reviewed it quickly:

Greetings and salutations.
Your loyal servant, Tyr of the Clan Baldr, has been in my care
following injuries sustained in a heroic fight.
Tyr is an impressive man, and as sometimes happens, I now carry his child.
I humbly request an audience with you, My Lord Baldr,
to discuss elevating Horse Warrior Tyr to a position of Nobility.
The result would be further allegiance of our two proud Houses,
as well as great joy in this now very lonely heart.
With all due respect and honor, Stella, Baroness of Platt.​

She sealed the note and slipped it into the pigeon's leg band without the priest seeing the name of the addressee, then watched as the priest moved to the bedroom window, pushed open the shutters, and released the birds. As she watched, they flew about the tower for a long moment, this way and that in widening, graceful circles to get their bearings, then headed almost due south ... toward Virta ... toward Baldr ... and, with any luck, toward her future.
 
Tyr nodded at her words. "Crone will be a welcome addition to the Clan," he smiled. "Already he rides as well as any boy his age and he is even picking up some of the tricks I have been teaching him. He just needs some work with his weapons. I hope you don't mind if he takes his horse. If I return I will bring it back. He will have to get used to riding a proper clan horse when we catch up to them."

As she talked about him taking Emma or Cora or even both with him his eyes darkened a little especially when she started to dismiss what they had done as of little consequence. He had not meant it that way at all. In fact he would take her right now on these battlements in full view of everyone if he allowed his true feelings to shine forth, but he knew he could not. No matter how much he had come to care for her or how much he wished to stay and continue to visit her bed or even take her out of it, he knew it was impossible. She had her duties to her people and he had his to his chief.

As she walked inside however something inside of Tyr's chest twisted and he moved towards the door only to have it close on him. He was left outside in the cool morning breeze staring at the wooden portal before turning and watching the boat slowly making it's way towards them.

Tyr had dressed back in his full armor and made sure his sword and dagger were clean and sharpened before he presented himself to be lowered down to the ground. He waited for the boat to arrive but kept constantly looking upwards towards the battlements hoping to get a glimpse of Stella.

It was the young priestess however that next rode down the basket and handed him the letters she had told him she would write. He placed them in a satchel she handed him and slung it over his shoulder as he once again looked up at the keep. Sighing he looked at the girl. "Inform the Baroness that I hope I will see her again and that once again we may ride together. Although next time I hope we may do so for a much longer time." He smiled then made his way down to the shore.

He jumped aboard as soon as it landed and four men immediately jumped off, no doubt to protect Stella. He looked and found the man in charge handing him the note Stella had given him. The man read it and looked at him then shrugged. He had his orders and began to bellow at his men. Soon the boat was launched and they were on their way back towards Platt. The men groaned but as they hit open water the sail was raised and the oars pulled in. With the breeze behind them the men could now relax, the return journey would be faster and far less painful on them.

Tyr took one last look back then faced forward already planning for the journey ahead.
 
OOC: For anyone who has been following our thread, this temporarily ends it.

Stella will return to her Barony, Tyr will return to the Clan and join the time line of "Queen of the Known World", and we will return to this thread should the two characters connect again ... which I'm sure they will.
 
(OOC: This thread is beginning once again, with the arrival of Stella in the City of Virta as Onya and Baldr prepare to be married and crowned Queen and King of the Known World. It begins just a couple of hours before this post in the parent thread, "Queen of the Known World".)


As she waited for the arrival of her lover, Stella was literally trembling with excitement and anxiety. It had been weeks since they'd laid with one another on Flat Rock, and in that time the lust she'd felt for him then had grown into a want that had come to control her every action. The excitement she felt for him was understandable. The anxiety, though...

Stella wanted to believe that Tyr was as eager to see her and to be with her as Stella was to see and be with him. But ... did he? Despite having received messages from Vint, Virta, and both Lady Onya and Lord Baldr themselves, Stella had received no messages from Tyr directly. Had he not tried to contact her? Or, as often happened, did the birds simply not get through? In previous decades, messages of such importance would have been duplicated with multiple birds, but the days of such organization and efficiency had ended with the Falling Wars.

A knock at the door caused Stella to almost leap out of her shoes. She spun, calling out eagerly, "Yes!"

Her new Protector entered, announcing, "Lord Tyr to see m'lady."

Stella's heart was beating and her lips were parted as she breathed through them. She cleared her throat, closed her mouth, breathed deep and exhaled, then managed only to nod to the man. He stepped aside and gestured to a still unseen Tyr, who entered ... causing Stella to smile wide with joy.
 
As Tyr entered Stella's room he saw her smile and he smiled back. He had wondered if she would still be happy to see him. They had parted on good terms, and there had been that one very enjoyable night, but he had not been sure if that had only been for her comfort or if had meant something more.

By the look on her face maybe it had meant as much to her as it did to him. Still he had to tred carefully. Although he was now officially a Lord, she still outranked him. Besides, no need to show he was too eager.

Bowing to her he straightened up. "Greetings Baroness. You are looking as lovely as I remember. My Chieftain Baldr and his Queen Onya have asked me to entertain you before tonight's festivities. They feel a friendly face might help to ease any fears you have."

Looking around he took several steps closer to her and whispered loud enough so she would hear, "Though in truth I did ask to see you. I have missed you and wanted to see you before you became too busy with meetings and things."Smiling he looked her up and down and gave a small sigh. "Would that we were back in that tower again my dear. Perhaps then we might once again forget how far apart we are. I have been given the title of Lord so I can travel to your Barony and watch over it for the new King and Queen once they have married. Although really I am there just to keep you informed of things and to request aid if it is needed. Still a Lord might allow me to be around you, but not with you as I wish," he said frowning.

He gazed into her eyes then moved forward and embraced her and kissed her hungrily. "Well I don't care. If you are only here for two days then for two days I shall have you if you will have me," he grinned cheekily.
 
Stella's lips widened in a tight smile at Tyr's respectful bow. Oh, how things had so drastically changed -- for the two of them and for the Known World in whole -- since the first time a still injured Tyr had painfully bowed to her that first time in Platt.

"Greetings Baroness. You are looking as lovely as I remember."

"And you as handsome..." Stella responded. Although she had requested that Chieftain Baldr promote Tyr to a lordship, preparing the way for a potential marriage, Stella hadn't yet been informed of such a thing happening. Still, the fact that she was a Noblewoman and had had Tyr between her thighs, she felt it was only appropriate to finish her compliment with, "...m'lord."

"My Chieftain Baldr and his Queen Onya have asked me to entertain you before tonight's festivities. They feel a friendly face might help to ease any fears you have."

"If, by chance, you see Chieftain Baldr and Queen Onya before I do, please give them my thanks..." Stella responded, her tone still a very official one despite the fact that inside, she was trembling deep down in her core with a lust that was about to erupt. Unlike Lady Onya -- who Stella would need to comfort later as she entered the dining hall for her first State Dinner, Stella was a rock when it came to dealing with other Nobles. Yet, she still nodded her appreciation to Tyr and said, "...and tell them I will feel very safe ... and fearless with you by my side."

She watched Tyr glance around the room, unsure of whether he was admiring the room or looking for prying eyes, before he took several steps closer to her.
"Though in truth I did ask to see you. I have missed you and wanted to see you before you became too busy with meetings and things."

Stella could only smile wider, unable to respond verbally without simply gushing her own delight with once again seeing the man who had so well reminded her that she wasn't just a Baroness but was a woman, too.

"Would that we were back in that tower again my dear..."

As he continued, a chill ran up Stella's spine, and it took every ounce of energy she had not to simply leap into Tyr's arms.

"...Perhaps then we might once again forget how far apart we are..."

It had only been a few weeks since that night of passion on the little island in Lake Platt, and yet to Stella it had been a life time. Some of that lost time -- the how far apart of which Tyr had so poetically spoken -- had been actual time and distance. But there had also been Stella's fear that she may never see him again, let alone lay below him in the throes of passion.

"I have been given the title of Lord..."
...he began, explaining the official reason behind his promotion to a position of Nobility. He added...
"...Still a Lord might allow me to be around you, but not with you as I wish."

Stella wanted to rip her clothes off and throw herself at the man, commanding her staff to let them be until the end of the world. But she restrained herself. They were in the castle home of the future Queen and King of the Known World, not on some little island isolated in the middle of a Northern lake. There were eyes and ears all about them here, as opposed to Flat Rock where there were no witnesses other than the ever-discrete Novitiates and Priests of the Order of Vint.

(While the Horse Warrior of the Unnamed Untamed might not have known this about Southern Culture -- and specifically about the Order of Vint's Priests -- the night of passion that had occurred between them had in fact been witnessed and recorded. But documents such as this were treated as the most highly confidential of Order secrets. And they never saw the light of day except in such cases as establishing Noble or Royal paternity.)

But Stella didn't have to do anything at all. Instead, Tyr took her into his arms, embracing and kissing her with a passion that had so long been missing.
"Well I don't care. If you are only here for two days then for two days I shall have you if you will have me."

Stella wrapped her arms tightly around Tyr's neck, standing to her tippy toes as she eagerly, even desperately returned the passion. She pressed her lower body tightly against his, wishing the long dress was already off her to allow her to wrap her legs about the man's waist.

"Take me, m'lord," she begged between kisses. "Do not make me wait another moment."

Stella released her grasp on Tyr, grasping his hand and almost dragging him from the outer room of her quarters toward the bed chamber. She released her grip after passing through the door and -- still walking toward the bed -- began pulling her dress and slips upwards. When she knee walked into the middle of the bed and leaned forward, her lower half -- from waist to socks -- was bare to Tyr's view with no underwear to get in the way.

She looked back over her shoulder, begging, "Take me, Tyr. Please."
 
Tyr was amazed at the raw sexuality displayed by Stella. He had been hoping that she would open to spending some time with him, and maybe resuming their relationship, but her literally attacking him and dragging him to her bedroom had been beyond his wildest dreams.

Yet he was not going to complain. As she moved to the middle of the bed and bunched up her skirts, he was already dropping his pants and undergarments, releasing his fully erect member and then crawling up behind her. As she looked over her shoulder to beg him to take her, he was already reaching for her hips to steady himself.

Pressing the head of his cock against her entrance, he slowly began to push forwards, entering her once again and groaning in pleasure as he sunk into her depths. He pushed inwards feeling her flesh wrap around him until his flesh met her buttocks and he paused to savor the feeling of being deep inside of her.

Slowly he pulled out then thrust inside again, building up a gentle rhythm. Gradually he sped up and sped up until he was pounding into her, forcing her into the bed as he stroked into her with powerful thrusts, his groin hitting her ass with crushing force.

"Ahh Stella I have missed you. I can't wait until we will be together at your Barony and we might have the chance to do this more often."

He felt his orgasm approaching and increased his speed. "I am close my dear. Come with me, come now."

Groaning in ecstasy he pounded into her a few more times before burying himself inside of her and shooting his load deep into her womb. Hee pumped his seed deeply inside then collapsed on top of her then rolled them over so he was cuddling her from behind.
 
Prior to Tyr's arrival in Plattf, Stella had gone without the pleasures of a man for a dozen or more moons. And yet the last few weeks had been so much harder to bear. Having the Horse Warrior pummel her pussy from behind had made the long, arduous ride from Platt worth every bump and broken wheel.

"Ahh Stella I have missed you."

She reached a hand back, clutching at his hip with digging nails as she moaned to him, "Yes, m'lord! I've ... missed ... you!"

"I can't wait until we will be together at your Barony and we might have the chance to do this more often."

Stella's orgasm was already approaching, and all she could do to moan her own feelings to him.

"I am close my dear. Come with me, come now."

"I am!" she cried loudly, as her body was enveloped by ecstasy. She fel Tyr bury himself inside her, spilling his seed with a great moan, and -- a long moment later as her orgasm waned -- she told him, "Oh, m'lord...! Oh ... I've ... Oh, I've missed you!"

They collapsed to the bed together, with the man from the North pulling her tightly against his body. Stella could feel her lover's chest swelling against her back as her breasts did the same against the arm wrapped over them. They lay there in each other's embrace until their breathing and heart beats had returned to near normal, then Stella moved -- causing his flaccid member to pop out -- and turned to roll into his arms. She lay there, her face to his muscular chest for a long moment, contemplating whether or not to say to him what she'd been contemplating during the trip southward.

"I'm not carrying your child," she said in a quiet voice. She hesitated a moment, then sat up on one extended arm to look down into Tyr's face. "I told Lord Baldr I was carrying your child. I ... I wanted ... I needed him to make you a Lord ... a Noble ... so that we could be together ... be united. I ... I had my Moon Bleeding on the trip down."
 
Tyr hugged her fiercely to him and smiled into her hair. He had heard a rumor about this, but Baldr had not mentioned anything about it, nor had Onya. Still he was very pleased that Stella had confessed the truth to him. It meant she was truly a Noble woman in both heart and mind, and the kind of woman he knew she was.

"Well then my dear, if you wish, we will just have to try harder in the future to make such a thing come true. After all, if that was why Baldr gave me this title I would not make a liar out of him."

He looked down and then placed a finger under her chin, tilting her head up so he could look into her eyes. "However I do not think for a moment that is why he did so. However such a task I would gladly do, and more," he smiled lovingly at her and then kissed her softly on the lips and then all along her neck.

Then knowing they did not have too long to themselves before they had to get ready for the banquet that night he smiled at her. "I know your preparations will be arduous and no doubt long my dear," he began in a teasing tone as he began unbuttoning her outer garments. "But perhaps we could help them along if you were to bathe early. Why if I did the same I know my servants , such as they are," he laughed, "Would be delighted."

He divested her of her outer dress and looked at her several layers of undergarments and sighed. "Shall we get started," he smiled as his erection started to grow before her.
 
Stella had never made love in a bath before, and after the servants had filled the bath and departed, she found herself wondering why not? The truth was a simple one, of course: her husband had been the get it in, get it on, get it off, get it out, get to sleep type; and her subsequent lovers hadn't been much more than that.

In the tub made for one, Stella wasted no time with cleansing one another's bodies. She turned her back to Tyr, straddled his thighs, reached down to help him into her hole, and began riding him rapidly while grasping at the tub's edge for support. It wasn't long before she was again screaming out in ecstasy and trembling at the euphoria exploding throughout her. She begged him to join her in the joy, and once he had, she laid back into his arms, grasping at his hands to urge him to caress and grope her as she contemplated the happiness he brought her.

"I will give you many sons," she whispered after a bit, reaching a hand down between her thighs and his as well to teasingly fondle his dangling balls. She giggled, reminding him about her already existing sons, "I make boys well, m'love."

She called out for hot water, and despite their continuing entanglement a female servant entered to pour a large pitcher of steaming liquid into the pool. The young woman tried to keep her gaze down, as was proper in such an improper interaction between servant and mistress, but she couldn't help but peek up once at Stella's breasts, then Tyr's face.

Stella laughed, snatching the girl's wrist as she said over her shoulder to Tyr, "She wants to lay with you, m'lord."

"No, m'lady!" the servant quickly countered, dropping her gaze as she tried but failed to pull from Stella's grasp.

"You do not like m'lord?" Stella inquired of the already trembling servant.

"No, m'lady."

"No...?" Stella teased, pulling the servant even closer.

The girl glanced up, then quickly away, respectfully trying to tug her arm away. "I mean ... yes, m'lady."

Stella laughed. "Yes? Then you do want to lay with Lord Tyr."

"NO!" the servant cried out, the desperation to be free of this situation rising in her. "M'lord is m'lady's lover ... m'lady. I would never--"

Stella suddenly released the girl's hand, causing her and the pitcher to fall back to the floor. The servant rose quickly, taking a stance of servitude before asking to be excused. Stella rose from the water and turned to face Tyr, smiling down at him. She shooed the girl away with the wave of a hand, then -- once they were again alone -- Stella said to Tyr, "Every girl will want to be with you ... but I am the one who will forever girl you want you need ... m'lord."

And with that, she raised a knee from the tub and set it on the edge, then repeated the move with the other, scooting forward to press her opened pussy toward his face as she grasped the torch support on the wall behind Tyr's head for balance.
 
Tyr smiled as he reached up and grabbed Stella's back, pulling her crotch closer to his face and burying his tongue between her thighs. As he began to lick around her crotch he wondered why it was okay for a man to do this to a woman in the south but not for a woman to do it to a man. They thought that sort of thing was something only a whore or a lowborn would do. Well if Stella wanted this sort of treatment she was going to have to change her way of thinking, especially if she wanted him to forgo other women.

Still Tyr did love this, and he licked and teased the Noblewoman, staying away from her hole at first and licking along the insides of her thighs and then at her outer lips, teasing them with the tip of his tongue then nibbling them with his lips.

Finally he slipped his tongue into her slightly, just barely into her and licked the walls of her entrance as he heard her moan and groan above him. He loved the taste of her and eagerly lapped up the juices she was producing before probing a little deeper making sure to lick all around.

"Oh god you bastard. Get that tongue inside of me and stop teasing," Stella shouted.

Tyr chuckled and then reached up, spreading her lips wide with one hand and plunged his tongue deep inside her as far as he could go, wiggling it around and licking her walls and drawing her delicious juices back to his waiting mouth.

He heard the guttural moan of pleasure escape Stella's mouth and she pushed herself harder against him and he responded by switching his fingers so he could search with one and begin to rub her precious little nub and he felt her shudder and almost collapse into the bath. It was only his hands that stopped her and he pressed harder and rubbed in tiny circles and she cried out in delight as a small orgasm wracked her body.

Smiling he slurped down her juices then changed tactics. His tongue disappeared from her hole and began to attack her clit with his tongue, licking it with just the tip in a circular motion. His hand meanwhile stopped spreading her lips and suddenly two fingers slowly entered her tunnel, spreading her open and teasing her already sensitive walls.

He searched for and found that most sensitive of spots inside a woman and began to tease it, lightly at first, grazing it with his fingertips as he moved them in and out of her, then he began to curl his fingers, pushing upwards harder and harder to grate along it as he upped his attack on her clit.

He felt her orgasm several more times, her walls clutching his fingers and her mouth letting out small screams of delight, but these were only minor ones. He was driving her to a large one and he was not sure if she would be able to hold on when it hit. He re positioned his body, raising his legs above the water and placing his feet on the end of the bath and then attacked with more vigor. His tongue pressed down harder on her clit as he moved it in circles and then in patterns, teasing it. He slowly inserted another finger inside her and began to move them in and out and felt and heard her breathing become quick and fast.

She was approaching another orgasm and this felt like the big one. One last time Tyr pushed up hard against her sensitive spot and ran his fingers along it and licked hard along her clit. Stella screamed in ecstasy and lost her gripped even as her pussy clenched around his fingers and she came hard. She fell back but he caught her on his legs and she lay writhing even as he continued to lick her and tease his fingers inside of her.

Finally she calmed down and he raised his head and slipped his fingers from her and he helped her to sit up on him once again. He cuddled her to him as she regained her senses and then finally as she came around he grinned at her.

"Well my dear, that was an enjoyable bath, but I think we took a little too long. We are going to have to rush if we are to be ready for the Banquet. Still after tonight there is the wedding to get ready for. Would you like to do the same again, only to save time of course," he grinned cheekily at her as he helped her from the bath and handed her a towel.
 
Stella shifted her position before Tyr's face several times trying to get his tongue to center on her pussy, finally chastising him, "Oh god you bastard. Get that tongue inside of me and stop teasing!"

He laughed, knowing full well the agony he was causing her. But once he went to work on her, Stella was lost to the pleasure his skilled mouth and fingers caused. During their first time naked with one another weeks earlier on Flat Rock, he'd discovered the most sensitive spot inside her, the inner wall just behind her clit. And now, again, he worked it with his fingers with a skill that caused Stella to climax again and again.

She was losing control of herself, her grip on the torch support failing with each successful explosion of pleasure. She didn't see him raising his legs to support her weight over him, but Stella knew Tyr was taking care of her, preventing her from falling into -- or even out of the tub -- when a final, unbelievable orgasm erupted throughout her entire being. She slumped down over his head, then back to ... well, she didn't really know ... onto his legs, between his legs, into his lap...? She was lost to the euphoria of the most incredible orgasm in her life, and for all she knew Tyr had lifted her into his arms and was rushing her about the castle screaming Look at this Lady, lost in Un's fires of joy!

When total consciousness returned to Stella, she found herself in Tyr's embrace, sitting in his lap. She wrapped her arms around his head and pressed her breasts to his face, urging him to suckle one nipple, then the other. Feeling his lips wrapped around the swollen nubs of her still relatively firm breasts made her think of the man as more than just her lover. Tyr would be her husband and the father to her future children ... his future sons ... the boys who would grow up to be Clan Horse Warrior of the Unnamed Untamed ... spreading the influence of Baldr, Tyr, and -- or course -- herself across Queen Onya's Known World.

"Well my dear, that was an enjoyable bath..."
...Tyr began, bringing Stella slowly back to the reality of what they were supposed to be doing. She chuckled, then began laughing, long and playful as she curled her back to reach his mouth with her own and kissed him fiercely. When she'd had enough of his lips, she reached a hand down between their bodies to find his semi-flaccid cock and massaged it vigorously, saying, "Soon, m'love ... soon."



After she'd made him cum inside her one more time -- as well as make herself cum once more, too -- Stella finally allowed the two of them to turn their attention to more serious issues. They washed one another's bodies, sometimes toying with the others parts and laughing and reminding the other that they were going to miss the dinner. Finally, they were out, dried, and -- with Tyr retreating to his own quarters -- dressed for the very important upcoming event.

They met in the passage outside Stella's room to look one another over for a moment before Stella said with a proud expression and tone, "I have a surprise for you."

She half turned and waved forward a familiar face in very unfamiliar garb. Crone wore not only the official uniform of the Barony of Platt Guard but an expression of pride that had never before graced his face. He snapped to height before Tyr, unable to hide his smile as he pressed a fisted hand to his chest in salute.

"How do I look, m'lord?" he asked, suddenly the 13 year boy again. He spun in a quick circle, causing the flat tip of his sword to slap against Tyr's thigh. He grimaced, repositioned the sword, then confessed softly, "Sorry, m'lord, still getting used to carrying it."

"We are going to be late," Stella said.

She led the two of them, as well as her new Chamber Maid down the passage toward the dining hall. Stella peeked back over her shoulder at the pair a couple of times, complimenting the boy, "You look like a true squire, Crone."

He beamed with pride.

Stella looked to Tyr, ogled his full length, then turned away as she continued onward, saying playfully, "You'll do, m'lord."

She giggled under her breath.
 
Back
Top