A kittens hello ^..^

is there an emblem on the neck piece? it looked a bit like a dogs head when enlarged.

So it's been awhile...

We moved into a cute little house that we've been busy painting and gardening. Got a dog...that keeps me super busy!

I've been hanging out more on Fet, as I keep meeting more and more local people in the scene...but I can't forget my peeps here!

Happy Monday

Attachments

• IMAG2535.jpg
    IMAG2535.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG2542.jpg
    IMAG2542.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG2543.jpg
    IMAG2543.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Untitled-1a.jpg
    Untitled-1a.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 12
So it's been awhile...

We moved into a cute little house that we've been busy painting and gardening. Got a dog...that keeps me super busy!

I've been hanging out more on Fet, as I keep meeting more and more local people in the scene...but I can't forget my peeps here!

Happy Monday

Such a beautiful kitty

So it's been awhile...

Happy Monday

Gorgeous new pics! I'm glad that other place is paying dividends for you.

So it's been awhile...

Happy Monday

Thank you for not forgetting about us!

So it's been awhile...

Happy Monday

Happy moday indeed, even though it is tuesday ;) love these pictures! That smile... those boobs...
Wow

Love,
- St

Hi

So it's been awhile...

Happy Monday

Just wanted to thank you for sharing your pics. You have the most beautiful full breasts and nipple. Your skin looks so smooth and soft. I'm such a voyeur but no apologies for that. Sex is there in all its many forms to enjoy

So glad you can't forget us
As I most certainly never forget You.
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Back