breast only?

Ahhh such a fantasy

A massage sounds so good right now. Being in this bra today is killing me. Some hands rubbing away the soreness & lips suckling my nipples would be the best right now!

I try to treat myself to massages every now and then. When I have time. I always fantasize about the massage therapist slipping her hands under the sheet and massaging my breasts. Whether a male of female therapist. But the thought of a woman doing it...Mmmm...

I try to treat myself to massages every now and then. When I have time. I always fantasize about the massage therapist slipping her hands under the sheet and massaging my breasts. Whether a male of female therapist. But the thought of a woman doing it...Mmmm...

let me be the female therapist, please...:kiss:

Me :) I'm bi-curious I guess, but it's mainly boobs that fascinate me. I love my own, love playing with my own, and like the idea of playing with someone else's very much. I'm curious about pussy, but I don't have a burning desire to play with one the same way I do breasts.

I agree. Recently I've some an increased interest in women and I love my breasts. It feels so good when I play/suck them...I want to do that to another woman...but haven't had the guts to tell my husband yet

I agree. Recently I've some an increased interest in women and I love my breasts. It feels so good when I play/suck them...I want to do that to another woman...but haven't had the guts to tell my husband yet

I know the problem, but that doesn't ease the desire...

Why tell him? Come over here and feast

my boobs swaying

and two women suckling them...
attachment.php

A massage sounds so good right now. Being in this bra today is killing me. Some hands rubbing away the soreness & lips suckling my nipples would be the best right now!

OMG that sounds great, maybe we can trade services :)

is he, in your opinion, open minded?

oh let me be that woman...I'll be gently moaning and I won't tell anyone...but suckle me please...

I Love this Thread!!

Dear Flaneland,

I love this thread so much!! I am pretty much obsessed with other women's breasts, and I get such a tingle when I see a lovely pair. I would do anything and everything to a woman who wanted to have her breasts worshipped!! I have a natural DD rack myself, and I also love it when other women enjoy my breasts!! I think I am a more natural giver, though, and most of my fantasies revolve around providing pleasure to another woman's breasts. I could climax simply fantasizing about loving on another woman's breasts!! Mmmm!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Back