Phone sex advice

Awe, diddums. :rose:

Either you don't understand the meaning of stalk, or someone is forgetting who sent who photos with my name written on their chest, in permanent marker. :eek:

FAIL-Hashtag-fail-400x378.jpg

I really don't get this high schoolish "X is an attention whore, an attention seeker", "wants to be liked" Lit. fad.
((I get it a lot in the GB too, because I like to talk A Lot and am more extroverted than the typical anglo-saxon Litster. But I'm anything But attention seeking and I sit on the margins when I'm part of a crowd IRL.))

It happens in the GB all the time.
You have people either having fun or having a passionate discussion on a topic that interests them. And then all of a sudden, someone who never showed any interest in that thread starts spamming it with The Bomb: "X and Y are attention whores".

He wants a bromance that can never be. He and EMERSON are sick.

For an entire year, Emerson. With all those disgusting poorly veiled sexual inuendoes.

Do you Actually Believe that you're some kind of heartthrob and I'm doing this because you arouse me and I get off?
You repulse me and make me experience a dry retching effect . Why can't you understand that?

Jimmy J and hashy, you two are so cute!

Your racism and homophobia brought you together, your desperate need for attention and a mutual obsession with that Emerson fella forged and solidified your friendship, and now you frot with each other, and set out to show the boards that even as a team, you're still the stupidest and neediest sacks of shit pisting on the boards.

Hate, kismet, and make-believe degrees, and now JBJ has someone to clean his arse when he shits his pants. All the best to you both! :rose:

2333_640.png

Emerson clearly has deep seated problems.
As illustrated by this long-term pattern in which he fixates on one poster at a given time, and then trolls them non-stop, daily for months and months or even years.

I'm no special butterfly, and I wasn't the first and will definitely not be the last.
Before me, he trolled other posters as well. He also tried to troll you with those awfull ageist, 'alcoholism and cross-dressing slurs and insults (why's that? I have no clue), but you handled them smartly.

He's an opportunistic bully. The lowest schoolyard bully type:
He only picks on the ones whom he perceives to be "unpollular" or to have less power in the GB.
Unfortunately, the GB normalizes such attitudes and tends to pathologise the targets' reactions. So no wonder he set camp there.

Emerson clearly has deep seated problems.
As illustrated by this long-term pattern in which he fixates on one poster at a given time, and then trolls them non-stop, daily for months and months or even years.

I'm no special butterfly, and I wasn't the first and will definitely not be the last.
Before me, he trolled other posters as well. He also tried to troll you with those awfull ageist, 'alcoholism and cross-dressing slurs and insults (why's that? I have no clue), but you handled them smartly.

He's an opportunistic bully. The lowest schoolyard bully type:
He only picks on the ones whom he perceives to be "unpollular" or to have less power in the GB.
Unfortunately, the GB normalizes such attitudes and tends to pathologise the targets' reactions. So no wonder he set camp there.

Links?

Anything to back up your histrionic nonsense?

9730e3070bb254c418ff027ecf224228.jpg

I don't have to post links, Mr. ^^ "I'm obsessed with my targets' buttholes and I keep fantasizing about them having anal sex. Day after day".

Anyone who searches the archive for your posts can see that.

Totally understand, you can't post what doesn't exist. :rose:

You're probably just experiencing another flare up of your Cluster B disorders.
Cause llamas gotta drama. :(

tumblr_m9lccnsSaw1rsdeyzo1_250.png

You and your racist chum Jimmy carry on. There are untold attentions to be sought!

Aefella has actually calmed down a bit, to the point her recent alt isn't on my ignore list.

K what are we uppity ab out...oh attention whoring, and Aefella, DarkGarbage & Emerson are all racing towards the gutter in a th'd that started so well.
Who'dathunkit?

Wow. Talk about passive-aggressive.
They say that it's a defense most commonly seen in women, but the Lit. fellas seem to have perfected the art.

So Porkwarrior inserts himself in this thread by derriding another poster -like he usually does-.
Add Emerson to the mix and then the thread goes on a downward spiral.

So then who comes in and saves the day by pointing out other people's inferior status, and his own superiority + his mighty iggy list? :rolleyes:
Porkwarrior.

Back