I Don't Get.....

What don't you get? Cause IDG why mullets ever went out of fashion.

I don't get a lot of things, but I DO get that. This is just not a good look for anyone.

Exhibit #1:

mullet.jpg

I don't get why she lets him get her so worked up and then blames him for her actions. She's in control of her behavior...not him.

I don't get a lot of things, but I DO get that. This is just not a good look for anyone.

Exhibit #1:

mullet.jpg

You know, If I were into men, I'd be all over him. The rings, the oversized toothpick, and the hair, oh the hair. I'd swoon if I could.

I don't get why people think the Daily Show or the Colbert Report are funny

I don't get Warhol, but please don't try to explain it to me.
I don't get why John Lennon married Yoko Ono.
(I sure don't get what makes her think she can sing!)
I don't get people who think mean practical jokes are funny.
I don't get why so many people who seem to have so much crash and burn so young.

I don't get enough sleep.

I don't get why society doesn't understand that "races" is nothing but a social construction. There is only one race, the human race.

I don't get why children have to starve and suffer...

I don't get people who are deliberately hurtful to others.
I don't get why it makes them feel good.

I don't get why different is bad.
I don't get why making other people feel small seems to make some people feel bigger.

I don't get putting extra stuff in chocolate chip cookies--they are chocolate chip and cookie why is that so difficult?

I don't get why people don't seem to know how to turn their phone off. It's a bright shiny button. It goes way quiet when it's off :D

I don't get ... why people have to lie

I don't get ... men who don't like oral

I don't get ... a lot more things

I don't get ... men who don't like oral

Giving or receiving?

Some of us for some odd reason have had it conditioned into us that it is degrading for the woman to give oral.

And the flip side, men who don't like going down on a woman aren't really there for her pleasure.

Which reminds me, I don't get people who offer unsolicited advice and opinions. :rolleyes:

I don't get how NCIS will survive without Cote de Pablo

sigh. I am saddened by this announcement too. :rose:

I don't get why people just can't be responsible and do what is expected of them. I don't get why they think they are beyond accountability.

I don't get people who think the universe revolves around them. There can only be one center of the universe. Moi. :kiss:

Back