brother-sister/mother-son

Zidane said:
I'm sorry for your sister Fox. I am. But it still doesn't justify doing it. Besides the erotic pleasure in doing it, why would you? Can't find a woman outside of your bloodline that you had to look within the family? (sorry, didn't mean that to sound harsh and I'm sure I'll get a couple hate mails over this.)

Sorry for my sister? Or sorry for her death? If you are saying that you're sorry for my sister and/or her life, your "sympathy" is sadly misplaced. She had quite a wonderful life until she developed the brain cancer that killed her at a tragically young age. That was many, many years ago, but I still miss her terribly.

You won't get any hate mail from me - ever. But again, you are sadly mistaken. Both my sister and I were adults and married to others when our relationship grew into a sexual one. Of course it was "erotically pleasurable" or we certainly wouldn't have continued it. But it was based on the very deep and heartfelt affection that we had for each other our entire lives. To suggest that I "couldn't find a woman outside my bloodline" and so had to "look within the family" or to suggest that my sister had a similar problem strikes me as both arrogant and certainly ignorant.

I have acknowledged your right to your opinion and your right to express it, and I will continue to do so as long as this thread continues. I do not, however, acknowledge or grant you the right to pass judgement on me, my family or anyone else who's lifestyles and sexual practices you so adamently "disapprove" of.

I would not presume to try to change your mind on this subject. That, I am sure, would be an exercise in futility. My point is, as it has been from the beginning of this discourse, that "wrong" and "immoral" (whether legal or not is and should always be in the individual's conscience. I assure you that as it pertains to this subject, mine does not trouble me at all...

SlyFox
 
I am sorry for her death, not her life. I was feeling sympathy for your loss. Apparently, you took only what you wanted to hear just to prove a point that was already stated before. Why be redundant?
 
Re: Study of Incest

SlyFox said:


Actually I don't think your view will become the "minority" any time soon - at least not in our Puritanical (whether religious or not) culture. My only agrument with your position is that the practice of incest (I prefer the term "Intra-family") is universally wrong . I, obviously, don't believe that it necessarily is.

As I said in my earlier post, you have an absolute right to your opinion - just as I do. And I will "fight to the death" (figuratively speaking ;) ) your right to express it - here or anywhere else...

SlyFox

Probably true.

You're also right that brothers/sisters/cousins fouling around is not uncommon. I know a few people who have gone there, for certain, and suspect it with many others that I know. Of course, most of those people are not open about what they've done, and act like they hold to the traditional puritanical views of our society. If someone they knew were to go public with such a relationship, I don't think they would hesitate in condemning them along with everyone else. .
 
Last edited:
Very layered topic

Should we shed the layers of social scorn, religious outrage and criminal law for a monent and quietly discuss this oh so taboo subject with reasonable heads and mutual respect, we may find somehow two issues have become intertwined.

Incest, as to my definition, concerns the shared intimacy between persons joined by blood, marriage or other bond-based connection. What I observe being bantered about is the very different and non-consentual crime of child molestation.
The covenant to any sexual activity is mutual consent by all parties involved and all involved must be able to make a clearly informed decision, not to be confused with a submission or acquiescence out of igrnorance or coercion.

I've always had problems about the so called age of consent and how that is too loosely defined as a standard. In my opinion, you must use a case by case judgement, of course I'm not advocating the trend of preteen sexual partners nor am I excluding all reasonable examples that may occur illustrating just that. What I am saying is simply when common sense is applied to such delicate issues and all outside standards, conformations and conventions are removed, the issue is much easily approached for discussion and examination.

enough of my sermonizing, my mother would be proud to see at least part of my college education she paid for is being applied to such noble causes.
 
O.k. I give up...

Zidane said:
I am sorry for her death, not her life. I was feeling sympathy for your loss. Apparently, you took only what you wanted to hear just to prove a point that was already stated before. Why be redundant?

Zidane, I appreciate your expression of sympathy - honestly. But, as I said, (yeah, I know! I'm being "redundant" again) engaging in a discourse with you on this subject is an exercise in futility. You obviously cannot, or will not consider the merits of anyone's opinion but your own. But that's ok... I'm used to that. So I'll drop out of this thread and go on to something a bit more intellectually stimulating.

SlyFox
 
i agree w/ zidane

I totally agree with you zidane. It might be ok to fantasize about incest every now and then, but to actually go through with it. But then again to each his own. Whatever makes you happy. Because in the long run its between you and whatever GOD you believe in:)
 
Our society attempts to mandate law in the bedroom. That appears to violate the civil rights of adults. If consenting adults wish to engage in incest that is their business!
 
Consenting Adults

Angelus477 said:
Our society attempts to mandate law in the bedroom. That appears to violate the civil rights of adults. If consenting adults wish to engage in incest that is their business!

Thanks Angels... I couldn't have said it better...

SlyFox
 
I'm sorry, for some odd reason, I just found that last post highly hypocritical, I don't know why. :p
 
I've always fantasized about my sister though we've never done anything sexual together. We have talked to each other though about sex and I enjoyed that alot. We are both now in our 50s and she still masturbates at least twice daily, myself, at least once a day, and we've lent each other videos, etc. I've also given her toys as presents.
 
hypocritical???

Zidane said:
I'm sorry, for some odd reason, I just found that last post highly hypocritical, I don't know why. :p

Hypocritical??? Zidane, I'm really beginning to wonder about your grasp of reality. It looks to me like you're just trying to rattle my cage and get me to lash out at you. Sorry, girl - Ain't gonna happen. I like to think I'm a bit above that sort of silliness. Old age creeping up on me I guess :)

SlyFox
 
you're funny slyfox. :p
And flattered (in a sense) that you think I'm a girl. :p Its funny how on most forums people assume you're a guy until you say otherwise. Well on here it seems everyone assumes you're a girl unless you say otherwise. Kinda funny. :)
 
You're NOT a girl???

Zidane said:
you're funny slyfox. :p
And flattered (in a sense) that you think I'm a girl. :p Its funny how on most forums people assume you're a guy until you say otherwise. Well on here it seems everyone assumes you're a girl unless you say otherwise. Kinda funny. :)

You're absolutely right Zidane (See? We can agree on some things...:D). I think I said something in a previous message about that word "assume" (even at the risk of being "redundant") and it certainly did make an "ass" of me, if not you.:)

You know, it's interesting. When I was writing that line, I thought to myself, "Is Zidane a girl"? So I cancelled the draft and went back and reread some of your pervious posts and still wasn't sure - although I did continue to think of you "as a girl". Then I checked your profile - and I still couldn't be sure. So, I said, "What the hell... If he or she is not a girl, he should be". [Said with a BIG, frindly smile]

You're o.k. Zidane... I don't care what all those "other" people say about you:) (But I still don't understand that "hypocritical" remark...)

SlyFox
 
A "Virgin" no more

Hey look, guys... I've been "promoted" from "virgin" to "experienced"! And it didn't even hurt ! I wonder? Does that mean I can charge more for my services?:confused:

Now, on to getting the coveted "Avatar" - I've got a great one in mind:D

SlyFox
 
Why?

Zidane said:
I'm sorry, for some odd reason, I just found that last post highly hypocritical, I don't know why. :p


Why? I see our sexuality as a right. I do not want to know or care to judge other's or what they do in private. I see an adult that has sex with any child as a criminal! Now if incest is legalized there will be abuses such as when some parent uses his power to seduce an 18 year old daughter or neice, and it will be men that abuse. But I am not in a position to Judge anyone!

If you and I meet you might say male ass and I think fema-nazi but fall still in love. We marry and have a child and a loving relationship. Now we then discover that we are brother and sister and our adult love is illegal! Farfetched but possible. What is legal and what is right are not always the same. Oral sex is illegal in many states and anal sex is a legal taboo. Adults commonly engage in those acts as an expression of both their love and their lust but the acts are illegal!
 
who said that only men abuse that power should it be legalized? Woman too also have the possibility to abuse their power as adults and force themselves onto kids, not just men. There are instances of this as well.
Anyway, might as well start looking for a nifty avatar for myself....I won't fight anymore on this topic, I've stated my opinion. I don't think its rather right to have sex with family members, especially your own children whom you bore life to and given your DNA and all that. I just find it very creepy.
 
and I checked my profile and can't find an option to select any sort of avatar for myself....well this sucks!
 
And that too...sucks. :p
Persecuting us newbies for now have that many posts. >_<
 
yes--when growing up i had so many experiences with my brother adn still do when i get to seehim-----i loved every monone of it and i often went after him to give me a good time. not only did i do this with both my brothers---my granddads adn two of my uncles also got some of my goodtimes. nothing like a good hot ime from someone who really loves you-
 
not to be insulting, but it seems you're the family slut. Why demean yourself that way? Having almost every family member fuck you again and again? I mean, sure I could 'POSSIBLY' understand a dad or a brother, but every one of your relatives? That's just out of hand and just plain degrating, both to your family and to you.
 
Now, now, Zidane

Zidane said:
not to be insulting, but it seems you're the family slut. Why demean yourself that way? Having almost every family member fuck you again and again? I mean, sure I could 'POSSIBLY' understand a dad or a brother, but every one of your relatives? That's just out of hand and just plain degrating, both to your family and to you.

Now, now, Zidane... There you go letting your prejudices show again... tut, tut, tut! What "Unregistered" was undoubtedly saying was that they like and enjoy sex - no matter who it's with. I don't really think she (or he, as the case may be - don't want to make that mistake again! lol ) was asking for your approval or disapproval. They were just relating their OWN experiences - whether true or imagined.

As I've said so many times before, Who the hell are WE to judge anyone else's lifestyles, likes and dislikes, sexual practices, etc. etc. - Not ME, that's for damn sure

I mean, sure I could 'POSSIBLY' understand a dad or a brother, [/QUOTE

My, my Zidane. Are you mellowing in your "learning" process? From your first few posts to this thread, I didn't think you would even consider the "possibility" ;)
 
*strangles slyfox*
I'm not holding prejudice against anyone here. But I am definately not condoning what incestuous people are doing though. And no, I'm not mellowing, but compared to having sex with almost all your relatives rather than to just one or two close family members, that's is comparitavely mellow.
 
Choke, Choke

Zidane said:
*strangles slyfox*
I'm not holding prejudice against anyone here. But I am definately not condoning what incestuous people are doing though. And no, I'm not mellowing, but compared to having sex with almost all your relatives rather than to just one or two close family members, that's is comparitavely mellow.

*choke, choke, gaaaaa* (Whew!. I must have gotten to him with that one...)

Somehow, "me thinks he protesteth too much" (with all due apologies to ole William ;) )

Ok, let's analyze this a bit - Suppose this young lady (There I go "assuming" something again...) has 3 brothers (a modest number), one father, two grandfathers, and let's say a half dozen uncles - Hmmm. That's twelve people. If she was not even remotely related to those people would she still be the "family slut" as you called her?? Or simply a "slut"? I'm sorry Zidane but calling people names like that for what he or she does in their private life spells prejudice in the dictionary I use. Hell, I had sex with more people than that before I reached puberty - not all of them relatives of course. - Or, as good old Walter Brennan used to say, "No brag - just fact!"

...compared to having sex with almost all your relatives rather than to just one or two close family members, that's is comparitavely mellow

Yeah, you're right (there's something else we can agree upon). That IS comparatively mellow. Hell, we might even convert you yet. :D

SlyFox
 
Back
Top