Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Psssst. Cookie - you're out of room again.....sorry.":eek::kiss:

Don't be sorry!!! I am just in shock! I didn't know we were in the same, small town..of all places! :) Come over! Bring the cat if you want!!:cattail:

I am STILL just..WOW!!!! All of this time...hehe!

Last edited:
Don't be sorry!!! I am just in shock! I didn't know we were in the same, small town..of all places! :) Come over! Bring the cat if you want!!:cattail:

"Don't be silly - he really is senile and obnoxious - loud and noisy and he bites when he doesn't get his way. But he's 15 and we've gotten used to each other....mostly (he knows to duck and run away when he bites - he can remember that much - even though he can't remember it's raining outside for 5 consecutive minutes). And it's late tonight but.....oh my. I'm in shock too. A baby sister - right HERE!":kiss:

"Don't be silly - he really is senile and obnoxious - loud and noisy and he bites when he doesn't get his way. But he's 15 and we've gotten used to each other....mostly (he knows to duck and run away when he bites - he can remember that much - even though he can't remember it's raining outside for 5 consecutive minutes). And it's late tonight but.....oh my. I'm in shock too. A baby sister - right HERE!":kiss:

Ok..leave the cat! This is amazing!!!! Yellow house at the front of the addition :) Can't miss it!!! Really..you would slam into it if you didn't turn one way or the other.

Tomorrow...we eat! Come over for dinner!!

Last edited:
Daddy looking for his daughter to climb up on his lap and feeling the loving warmth of his arms.

Just don't wiggle too much or you never know what might happen!

Looking for a daughter for roll play chat and just chat on here and/or msn, yahoo etc.

pm me or post here and we will make it happen:rose:

I missed the friday gathering?! Ohs noes!!! ....stupid work had to keep me late *grumble* Oh well....I guess this Daddy will have to make up for it today hehe, and spend his day off making sure it's a good one....a very good one ;)

Keri, I suspect we have all been there and done that..the daddies too. It does hurt when you miss them, even when you are close. One thing that helped me was 'watching' tv together..even from your own beds. Are you in the same country? Even if you aren't...you can rent dvd's or use Netflix. :)

"Oh Cookie - You're right - I forgot about that - we do that all the time! Good one sis...."
:kiss:

"Good Morning all - Happy Saturday! Busy day here getting ready for the winter storm - you all stay warm, dry and safe!":kiss:

"Good Morning all - Happy Saturday! Busy day here getting ready for the winter storm - you all stay warm, dry and safe!":kiss:

I live in south Florida....I'm always warm...mostly dry, feel pretty safe. Then I get a hurricane warning and all that goes out the window!!!!! ....luckily the likelihood of that only occures a few months out of the year. Maybe I need to move somewhere that not's surrounded by water on 3 sides -_-

Good morning daddies & little girls!!!

Peaches, what time is it supposed to come through? It is still so nice right now :) You stay safe!!!

B.Mod...we all behaved! ;) Enjoy your day!!!

Peaches, what time is it supposed to come through? It is still so nice right now :) You stay safe!!!

We are getting some weather our way later today Cookie, so keep that umbrella handy..lol

Oh and clear out your box little girl ;)

"Sent you a link to the News/Weather Channel I watch - Dawgluver correct - Winter Weather Advisory already issued - rain expected by 3PM with temps starting to fall by 6PM - I'm heading to the store shortly -need a couple things (coffee, bagels, peanut butter:D) - maybe a little more firewood.... (oh and they just called to let me know I need to come sign the final paperwork for the new car too - guess I DO have some errands to run today!) You be safe too and you too Dawgluver."

Thanks for the link! I haven't even had a second to watch the news this morning. Woohoo on the new ride!!!! I'm going to the store in about an hour to pick up a few things myself.

Dawgluver, I just cleaned it out last night before bed and sure enough..full again. I'll get right on that though! :)

~Made a little room~

Last edited:
Good afternoon all you sexy people!! Caught up on sleep somewhat, should be better tomorrow.

Good afternoon!! I am happy that you were able to get some much needed rest!

Peaches, the temp is dropping fast..better get those errands finished up! I made it to the store & McD's before I was wishing I had grabbed a jacket.

Good afternoon!! I am happy that you were able to get some much needed rest!

Peaches, the temp is dropping fast..better get those errands finished up! I made it to the store & McD's before I was wishing I had grabbed a jacket.

"Me too Cookie! Got all the errands done and even stopped to pick up some of my favorite Chinese food - made it back home again - not before the rain though. But dry again now, plenty of good Szechuan on board - debating now - start cleaning or take a nap:rolleyes: Glad you made it home in time too!":rose:

(Standing in front of you and wiggling happily) "I can't think of anything I NEED Daddy but a warm lap and a cuddle would be nice."

*watching the wiggle... and the shake:devil:

Daddy's lap always is warm and , errr, soft for you:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back