The Search For Love (open)

silvertongue217

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 21, 2014
Posts
6,390
The rabbit paused his whiskers twitching back and forth as he surveyed the land. His head moved rapidly back and forth as if trying to find some kind of danger in the woods. After a few seconds it finally relaxed and kept scouting the land intent on finding some food.

He stepped out of the cover of the tree; his nimble fingers pulled the arrow into place drawing the bowstring of his sleek black bow back until taunt. Inch by inch it tightened until finally he could pull it back no more. The mask and hood he was wearing hid his strong handsome features save for the most shocking pair of electric green eyes ever seen.

He let out a slow breath and released the string at the same time. The arrow shot through the air like a silent gunshot cutting through the air and wind as if it was butter. The black arrow slammed right into the rabbit killing it instantly and keeping it pinned to the ground. The man waited a few seconds before pulling his hood down revealing a black hair buzzed down and a ace covered in black stubble. He quickly walked over to the rabbit and in seconds he was down cleaning it and picking it clean with an expert hand.

A few hours later the meat was cooking over the fireplace. The embers and the smoke from the fire danced around each other almost looking peaceful in the setting sun. Harris Myers watched it to caught up in his own dark mood to enjoy the peace that came so rarely in the pre-war world. He tried not to think about…. Her tried not to think about the ache in his heart but it was an impossible task.

He pulled out her picture and looked at it resisting the urge to stroke her face. There were times in the past year where he had only had this and the clothes on his back, times when he was forced to trade said clothes for even one scrap of food but he never gave the picture up nor his quest.

To find the love of his life

……………………………………….

The slavers walked in ignoring the girls all lined up in their cages and spitting at some.

“So did you hear what the ghost did this week?” One slaver asked rubbing the back of his neck as they walked deeper into the abandoned prison that was their current home.

“Let me guess” The other one said dryly as he lit a cigar “took out a thousand strong slaver camp with nothing but a knife and in a thong?”

“Ha” The other man said spitting at one of the girls and slapping another face through the cage “you got some imagination man no he finally reached our territory began asking about her just like he always does”

“That girl again!” He said laughing and shaking his head “you would think he would just find a fresh cunt and be done with it”

“It would seem he only has eyes for his cunt” the other man said snorting at the other salvers words “Mr. Myers has been cutting a path through the dregs of society to find this girl building himself up quite a legend the way they talk about him handsome green eyes short black hair chiseled body he makes us mere mortals look pale in comparison”

“Well if he comes here we will see what the legend is really like” the other one said shaking his head “This Harris Myers will die”
 
It had been a long time since Lily had been free. She couldn't remember the feel of her own clothes on her body nor could she really remember the happy little life that she had once had. She had a sunny little home with a handsome man at her side. They were so incredibly happy that everyone was in awe of the both of them. They had talked about marriage. A little family of their own. However, the war had torn them apart and sent them off in completely opposite directions. He had gone off to fight and she had been taken from their little home, sold to the highest bidder and kept as nothing more than a high priced whore.

Her eyes were the darkest brown, nearly black and her hair a shining shade of red that was flame like in the daylight. He had always loved to lie in bed, twining her hair around his fingers in the quiet of the morning. He loved to trace his hands over her slight curves, admiring her pale skin and dusting of freckles. He would tease her about the size of her breasts, surely something so large could not be on someone so petite. Those thoughts still made her smile, if only a little sadder than before. Lily moved across the cold cell that she had been placed in a few days before. They treated the other girls worse, which she supposed was a small mercy. She refused to bow to them, which had charmed their leader for some odd reason. He had made her his own. She had no choice in the matter.

Looking out the barred windows, Lucy allowed herself to dream. She dreamed that he would come and save her. He would take her back to the life that she had once known. He had been gone for so long that she feared he would never come back. Perhaps he was dead. If that were so, she would while away the time until her own death seemed a breath away. Then they would be reunited.

Very carefully, she wrote his name on the glass of the window, HARRIS etched into the gathered condensation. She had to believe. Without hope, she had nothing else.

"Talia." A voice at the barred door sounded and she quickly wiped away the name, turning to look at the man that had called it.

They didn't know her real name. She had never told them. It was a small act of defiance on her own part and she told herself that only Harris would know what to call her when he did return. She would know it was him when he uttered her name.
 
Last edited:
MEANWHILE IN A DUSTY LITTLE TOWN

The towns name was Hope, it was not its original name if the faded and written over road sign was any thing to go by but the new sign stood proudly all the same. Harris liked that both the name and the sign. It meant that in some parts of the world the people there were trying to and attempting to get things back to normal.

Just like him

He strode in ignoring the wary looks from some of the men working and pushing cars out of the way. His bow was secured on his back and he rose his hands when he noted some men coming over to him holding hunting riffles.

"Just a traveler" Harris called out grabbing the spare rabbit he bagged and holding it up "for safe passage"

The men eyed each other back and forth before they relaxed slightly. He was let in and after asking a few question was pointed towards the towns local watering hole. He thanked them and made his way over to the inn picture in hand and ready to show them her to see if any one recognized her.

"I will find you Lily" He said repeating it like a Mantra as he made his way into the bar.

"No matter what"

NOT TO FAR

"Well well well" Reyes said coming in as the guards pushed her into the room that made up his command center "if isnt my favorite little toy"

The hulking man smiled that gaped smile of his twirling the combat knife in his hands as he approached her.

"Not on your knees again bitch?" Reyes said sighing and shaking his head "what have I told you about how you come in to see me" He growled coming over to her his hand in a fist.
 
"You change your mind every time I see you." Lily said, watching him with a calm expression in her dark eyes. "On my knees. On my feet. On my back. You never seem to say the same things twice. I never know where I stand."

She had always been unable to hold her tongue and it was something that Harris admired. He treated her like a lady. Reyes...treated her like a whore. A possession. Something about that made her belly clench in the most painful way possible. She missed Harris, but she did enjoy some of the moments with Reyes immensely. When he wasn't too brutal.

"If you would let me know what I am to do because I need to do it, perhaps we wouldn't be in this position." She countered, knowing that she was in for a brutal punishment if she kept pushing him the way that she was.
 
Reyes laughed shaking his head leaning back to study her as he momentarily stopped his advanced.

"You do bring a good point darling" He said tucking the knife into his holster on his back and crossing his arms.

"So lets try this again" He stated much more calm than he had been before. He was in a good mood it would seem and so he turned going to sit in the chair he brought with him and pouring some wine.

"You will get on your hands and knees and crawl to me" Reyes remarked taking a long sip "you will then take my cock out and sock it like the whore you are have I made it clear?"
 
Lily watched as he regarded her with a grin and then sat down in his chair. He made her skin crawl and she took in a deep breath to steady herself. He was in a good mood, but her mood was anything but cheerful. It was dark, like her thoughts. The only bright spot were her thoughts of Harris, but even those she had to keep secret.

"No." She said as he took a long sip from his wine. "Not today. I don't feel like it."

She had never told him no before. She had no idea what was coming over her, but the need to fight was strong.
 
Reyes smile along with his good mood abruptly vanished.

And anger was replaced

"Im sorry" Reyes said blinking and rising out of his chair "I didnt just hear you say no did I?"

Reyes moved toward her pushing his shirt off of his body. He exposed his lean and muscular chest dotting in gang and prison ink. The knife was back in his hand twirling as he approached her and narrowed his eyes.

"Do you think this is a game?" He asked sneering "Do you think you can pick and choose when to obey? Whatever your name is! I like you lass I really do thats the reason I havent let you be bought yet but if you think for a second I wont kill you then your wrong" He growled grabbing her by her neck and lifting her off the ground.
 
Lily's heart raced a little quicker as he stood up, anger clouding his features as he pulled his shirt off his body. She could see his tattoos, each one more horrifying than the last. That knife was back in his hand as his eyes narrowed and she was suddenly regretting the decision to lose her tongue that evening.

"I know this isn't a game." She murmured as he sneered, trying so hard to be strong in the moment. "But I do have the right to say..."

She gasped as her words were cut off, his hand grabbing her throat and hefting her off the ground. She whimpered, her fingers digging into his wrist as she found her air so crudely cut off. Her eyes were wide, nearly pleading as she looked into Reyes's gaze, her legs kicking and squirming as she sought to shake herself free.
 
"You have the right to what" He hissed leaning in locking eyes with her as he slowly choked her

"You have no rights but the ones I grant you" Reyes growled narrowing his eyes "you have the right to please me, you have the right to do what I say, you have the right to treat me like the god I am"

"If you dont then I take away your rights" Reyes told her his voice deadly low "The right to eat and if im so inclined the right to live is that clear?"
 
Lily would have agreed to anything in that moment if he just let her breathe. She was scared that he might choke the life out of her before she got to see Harris again. It wasn't what she wanted. Harris would come and save her. She had to believe that this would all be a distant nightmare in the very near future.

She whimpered as he narrowed his eyes at her, laying out how he thought that this all should go. Slowly, she nodded, her face turning a bright shade of red as the edges of her vision turned blurry. She wasn't about to last much longer.
 
Reyes nodded pleased with himself. He dropped her letting her hit the floor and not bothering to help her up.

"Now lets try this once more bitch" Reyes growled for the final time "I am going to go sit back in my chair you are going to do what I asked you to and after wards im going to fuck you hard and break you once more this will continue for the rest of your fucking life NO ONE is coming to save you not even whoever your pinning for" He told her growling out the last words before turning on his heel.

He walked back to the chair sliding into it and watching her

"Come now"
 
Lily was dazed as he dropped her to the floor, air coming back into her lungs painfully as she gasped and choked on the floor. SHe winced as he told her that this is how her life would be. No one was coming to save her. He was so incredibly wrong. He didn't know Harris. Harris wouldn't give up until they were together again, even if he were at death's door.

She was still coughing as Reyes went back to his chair, sitting in it and looking at her expectantly. She couldn't say no again. At least not today. She centered herself and crawled across the floor, still panting as her fingers found their way to the waist of his pants, working to unbutton it as he had asked her originally. A little part of her could imagine that this was Harris and she were doing something that she had done a hundred times before. However, that little figment of her imagination was becoming harder and harder to believe in.
 
"good girl" Reyes laughed watching as she went to work on his pants "now thats much better slut"

He stroked her hair and then gave it a yank forcing her to look into his eyes as he leaned in.

"You take it out and you give me the best blow job you can" He told her chuckling "and I want you to say whose cock your sucking no escape from reality for you"

His hands reached in moving her fingers to pull his thick large cock out. He grabbed it and smacked her on the face with it laughing as he leaned back and went back to sipping his wine and watching her.
 
Lily gasped as his large hand suddenly gripped her hair tightly, jerking it back so that she was looking into his eyes. He knew that she had lied about a lot so far. He didn't know her real name. She would lose herself in her memories in the heat of a moment. He knew all of that and wouldn't let her escape from the moment now.

"I'm sucking your cock." She murmured as he chuckled at her, enjoying his game as he reached into his pants and pulled his fat cock out, slapping her in the face with it before he relaxed and went back to his wine, his good mood restored.

'Oh, Harris, where are you?' She wondered to herself as her fingers closed around his cock and pumped the thick piece of flesh for a long moment before she leaned in and wrapped her lips around the head of it, suckling on it to appease him for the moment.
 
Reyes shook his head laughing at her pitiful attempts to appease him. She still didnt understand he realized even as his cock throbbed from her touch and look.

Didnt understand what he was capable of

"Thats nothing" Reyes growled shaking his head and slapping her cheek "I told you to suck! I didnt tell you to whimper and fondle it"

"You really dont get it do you!" Reyes growled standing up his cock throbbing angrily "get on the bed now and strip get on all fours and present your ass to me" He told her the knife back in his hands.
 
Lily let out a cry as he slapped her roughly, telling her that she wasn't doing what she was told to do. She looked up at him with those dark eyes, confused for a moment before he insisted that she get on the bed, strip, and present her ass to him. She nearly told him no again, but that knife was back in his hand and she was scared.

Soon, she was naked, on the bed with her creamy bottom present to him as he had asked. Her fingers were clutched against the blanket beneath her, wishing that she were anywhere than there right then. She let out a sigh, knowing that she was in for a world of trouble.

From his vantage point, Reyes would see the tattoo on her left hip. A dark bird with a lily in its claws. She had gotten that tattoo with Harris at her side, before everything had fallen apart. The dark bird reminded her of her handsome lover and how much he cared about her. It had been his idea one day and she had been all in. He held her hand as she had gotten the tattoo done and had loved her well into the morning afterwards.
 
"Now thats much better" Reyes said chuckling as he moved to the bed dropping his pants and completely freeing his throbbing errection. His tongue flickered out over his lips running along the bottom as he went over and admired her form.

"I am going to enjoy fucking you" He said chuckling in pleasure "Now your ass is mine!"

He grabbed her hips pulling her until she was at the edge of the bed. He thrusted in hard sending her body jolting as he thrust deep inside of her. He moaned in pleasure his cock throbbing his body trembling as he leaned in to her ear.

"I am going to rape you over and over again until you tell me who you belong to" He hissed thrusting in deeper "say you understand bitch!"
 
The feel of his hands on her hips had her jolting in fear. Lily gripped the blanket tighter as he pulled her backwards easily, proclaiming that her ass was his. When he thrust into her roughly, Lily let out a cry, barely staying on her hands and knees as he moaned and proclaimed that he would keep doing this to her until she told him who she belonged to.

"I understand." She whimpered, terrified as he thrust deeper into her body, his cock stretching her in an almost painful way. "I'm yours. You're the only person that fucks me."
 
"Say it again bitch" Reyes said laughing and thrusting his cook deeper inside of her "Say it again and again as I fuck you hard!"

And fuck her hard he did thrusting in pushing his weight onto her to force her head down to the bed and against the blankets. His hands where every where but not being kind grabbing teasing and slapping every inch of pert skin that he could. His balls slapped her clit teasing it even as he kept going and kept brutally fucking her.
 
"I'm yours!" Lily cried out as he laughed, demanding that she say it over and over again as he forced her head down against the blankets and took what he wanted from her.

Tears gathered in Lily's eyes as his hands seemed to be everywhere, pinching and slapping her skin as he showed her just how he was in charge of the situation. Harris would kill him. He would rip his throat out if he had the chance. That much she knew and she hoped that one day Reyes would know what it was like to feel helpless and alone.
 
Back
Top