Orgy Room II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shudder as your wet pussy brushes against my head, my hands run along your back, pulling you closer to me and pushing your breast into my face. My lips lock onto your right nipple and I begin to use my teeth to tease you. My hands move back down your body, cupping your ass, I lift you up and lower you onto my hard cock. I moan out loud as your body embraces me, squeezing my shaft. My hands move to your hips as I begin to thrust up into you.
 
I walk in wearing my pink top and cut-off shorts. I notice mairu and anthilly busy over on one of the new couches. And I see a couple of men over at the bar, watching.

I take a seat on another couch where I can observe all the others, waiting to see who might approach.
 
Motions for Pink to join us on the couch, with my hands as Mairu moves up and down my cock.
 
I smile and wave back at anthilly.

"Another time. Just looking for some one-on-one this evening."​
 
keeps moving up and down on anthilly, loving how full I feel. I slowly increase my pace though as I go towards and orgasm and moan out, quivering.
 
What a spectacular breaking in of the new room :D

I stroll in wearing my "Everything gets hotter when the sun goes down tee" and jeans and order my usual drink from the bar, while surveying the room. Waving Hi to friends, I notice "my" seat is open and sit down.
 
My hands move to your sides as you slide up and down my length, Raising up I move my mouth to your neck, my lips soft on you skin then nipping you softly as my hands run up and down your side. I feel you tighten around me, urging me to cum, my body can't hold out any longer, my balls tighten as I groan into your shoulder, holding you tight to my body I release my hot cum into you, filling you. I hold you close, thrusting into you as my body calms and my orgasm subsides.
 
Honey, you inspired some of the features such as the baths and dressing rooms. Thank you.
 
My hands move to your sides as you slide up and down my length, Raising up I move my mouth to your neck, my lips soft on you skin then nipping you softly as my hands run up and down your side. I feel you tighten around me, urging me to cum, my body can't hold out any longer, my balls tighten as I groan into your shoulder, holding you tight to my body I release my hot cum into you, filling you. I hold you close, thrusting into you as my body calms and my orgasm subsides.


cums as you do and then leaves. "I have other things on here I need to do. thanks."
 
I'm good honey, enjoyed my time with Mairu and this new room is amazing, wanna go try those baths you inspired?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top