The Casual Blowjob

When I worked almost exclusively out of town there was no shortage of opportunity to test boundaries. It could be called casual curiosity, though not for the faint of heart.

The casual blowjobs is probably my favorite kind to give. It's the 'I don't have to do this but I really want to' bj. A thing of beauty lol. I like the thrill I get and the happiness he feels at the unexpected twist to a regular everyday moment or activity.

The casual blowjobs is probably my favorite kind to give. It's the 'I don't have to do this but I really want to' bj. A thing of beauty lol. I like the thrill I get and the happiness he feels at the unexpected twist to a regular everyday moment or activity.

lol, finally someone who got the proper drift! mind sharing an incident or two?

When I worked almost exclusively out of town there was no shortage of opportunity to test boundaries. It could be called casual curiosity, though not for the faint of heart.

adventure led Alice to the wonderland..
how was your trip to wherever it sent you?

Well, to quote lots of men I have known, "There's no such thing as a bad blow job." Wait, we actually had a debate about that on this very board sometime last year, lol. (I had a different screenname then....) Turns out there *are* bad blow jobs sometimes, but no one I know has ever said that. :cool:

I love giving any and all kinds of blow jobs. I love the intimacy, and pleasing my man. Period. Casual, serious, calculated, surprise, requested, waking up, falling asleep, etc.. :D:kiss:

Well, to quote lots of men I have known, "There's no such thing as a bad blow job." Wait, we actually had a debate about that on this very board sometime last year, lol. (I had a different screenname then....) Turns out there *are* bad blow jobs sometimes, but no one I know has ever said that. :cool:

I love giving any and all kinds of blow jobs. I love the intimacy, and pleasing my man. Period. Casual, serious, calculated, surprise, requested, waking up, falling asleep, etc.. :D:kiss:

love that!
also, you're partially right about there's never a bad blow. it's just that so many men force a lot of women! that it become very awkward. then there are those teeth... lol...

almost all men love receiving, what matters is how many women like to be giving it 'casually' ..

wonderful intimacy

interesting thought..
how many women play with cum before it dries off?

That is interesting, I usually swallow and then like to leave him clean. So none to play with :devil:

But then during a handjob is another story. :D love to fell his come all over my fingers and to lick them .mmm

I get the debate over whether any good blow job is casual, but I understand what the poster is getting at. I love giving head when it's not planned, when it's an extension of some mundane activity, then we go on with the day.

I get the debate over whether any good blow job is casual, but I understand what the poster is getting at. I love giving head when it's not planned, when it's an extension of some mundane activity, then we go on with the day.

yes that's what I'm pointing at.

it may sound silly

but where are all those women who drink stored cum off a glass or something?
I've known women to do this.

a request

a humble request, please dont post unnecessary advertorials/advertisements or unsolicitedt posts.
thank you

Ah, I didn't see one in the thread and was wondering what you were talking about.

Where is it and I'll delete it for you if you'd like. :)

Chargergirl, Mod of Fet. Central

it seem that the post has been deleted. :)
not towards you, hun.
thanks for such an amazing job moderating the forums, no one appreciates your constant vigil to keep lit going.
thanks. you rock! muah! :D

:DI had a work colleague years ago, who love to give casual bjs. I found this out when I drove her somewhere and before she got out of the car, she reached over, grabbed me and opened my zipper when I started getting hard. She smiled and leaned down and gave me an amazing treat, swallowing every drop. Needless to say, I would do her any type of favor at any time.:D

it seem that the post has been deleted. :)
not towards you, hun.
thanks for such an amazing job moderating the forums, no one appreciates your constant vigil to keep lit going.
thanks. you rock! muah! :D

LOL I did think you meant me because I didn't see any other links in the thread.

Thanks. ;):rose:

I love casual oral :D me and a fuck buddy co-worker have an oral sex arrangement when we are both going thru dry sex spells. I highly recommend it :D

Back