Lookin For A Master !!( Closed )

-He groaned fucking her pussy harder faster deeper in to her hot waiting pussy groaning loud and long as he held her tight and grabbed her ass.-
 
" Oh yes fuck me" She moan out then her nail went into his nail her head went back as she start to cum hard.
 
-He groaned and held her tight as he looked to her.-"where do you want me to cum Marie go on whisper it go on tell me little slut."
 
" I want to swallow your cum" She moan clamming down she slide to her knees he shove in her mouth and she took it happily teasing her juice on his cock and his precum.
 
-He came filling her mouth and smiled.-"You are so naughty...I got a few things i picked up i think you will like them."
 
She smiled swallowing his cum then saying "thanks and great" looking at them they brought them and leavet and some people just smiled as they leavet.
 
-They chuckled as they went in to his car and drove.-"Hmm what should we do now? We got other opportunities."
 
She got in the car thinking she never felt this good after not getting sex for awhile now getting it alot she couldn't stop wanting him he maked her wild want to get caught " we need to eat soon" Looking at him she wanted to go where table clothes maybe having fun while they eat trying to keep a straight face.
 
-He smiled.-"Let's go for Dinner then i believe it is around that time."-he chuckled and looked to her eyes as they drove in to a Dinner where the table clothes covered. They got a corner booth and smiled as they looked over the menu.-
 
She looked at them once sating she smiled soon they order and sating near him she wanted him again she took his hand moving it under her dress looking at him she wanted him again she wonder if they could get away with it if she sat on his maybe they think they was new lovebirds.

She waited till food came and they eat abit then she picked to try it out reaching down she took his cock out stroking it she whisper " I want it back in me" She crawl on top of him facing the other way and slide down on him their legs was covered she moved up and down his lap his cock inside her deep no and then she moved up and down quick but this would be slow and ricky getting caught but she loved it.
 
-He groaned lightly in her ear as they slowly began to eat as she bounced on his cock.-"You are such a naughty slut when we get back i am going to spank you to make your naughty bottom red."-he grins and groaned slowly as he continued to eat and drink.-"Oh Marie your going to get fucked so hard later. we are going to have even more fun."
 
She went on bouncing on his cock hearing him tell her she was going to spank her red later she went alittle faster on his cock reaching down squeezing and rubbing his balls they eat filling their mouth trying not to moan he told he fuck her so hard later his words maked her want that now but she enjoyed teasing him maked him want to spank her and she wanted her bottom red later and every day he would spank her she knew they would have fun,soon she knew she was going to cum and as she drank she grab table cloth and cum with a moan only he could hear.
 
-He groaned biting her shoulder a bit to quiet him self.-"I hope you plan on having a lot of fun i may not let you sleep for a while."-he chuckled a bit as he slid her off and they paid he smiled.-"Come on naughty girl let's go and get you spanked and then fucked again....we will play with those outfits later.-
 
She slide off him smiling to him she nooded getting up playing they walked out him saying going to spank her then fuck again she smiled she was so turn on she could not wait to be spank wonder if he use his hands or something esles she wanted him so bad.Getting in car he drove and she thought bout what was comming she loved being his.
 
-They got to his dorm and then they walked in the building to his room. He smiled as his hand grabbed her ass.-"So now before we play with your outfits....strip and bend over on my bed."-he grins as he watched her run off to his room. He grabbed the cuffs he got and then from his closet he pulled out a metal ruler and then a Paddle with a few holes to make it hurt a bit more. The other side had bumps on it.-
 
As they walked into his dorm room he grab her ass telling her to go strip and bend over his bed She did walking into his room she stripped and bend over his bed on her belly waiting she grew wet thinking what he would spank her with.
 
-Nick cuffed her hands to the bed then her ankles he smiled.-"Ready for the sting."-He hit her with the metal ruler first lightly running it over her as the cool metal then lightly tapped her ass with it a bit and then slammed that ruler in to her ass nice and hard and again and again slapping her as repeatedly making her as sting pink all over.-
 
She watched as he cuffed her hands and ankles to the bed and soon felt the first hit looking back seen what he was holding and moan he tapped it on her slowly then started slapping her with it on her ass she cried out with each hit he didn't stop but her pussy got wetter with each hit

He was spanking her good and her screams got louder she wanted it soon she felt the sting of his spanks but her pussy felt so wet she wanted more and he liked doing it.She moan out " You like my naughty ass red knowing that ass is yours don't you?"
 
"Yes i do as a matter of fact here is something new."-He saw her leg's were spread very wide he took the ruler and delivered a few smacks to her pussy directly.-"How does that feel that smack to your wet pussy did it feel good."
 
She felt him spank her pussy and cried out " Oh yes makes me want you to fuck me more" The slapped maked her wetter wanting him more to shove his nice cock inside her.
 
-He took the paddle and picked up the smooth side as he began to slap that hard paddle against her already sore bottom Ramming it harder int o her back side.-
 
She cried out feeling a new feeling she moved her ass as he spanked it she knew it had to be red It hurt but more he did it more wet she get the more she wanted his cock but he wanted to go on she liked it she was making her ass his what she loved he wanted to " Please i need your cock" She cried out between spanks.
 
-He spanked her ass harder.-"Go on Beg me for it slut go on I want to hear how much you want it."
 
She cried out feeling the paddle hit her ass harder it hurt but she was so wet she didn't care she wanted him to fuck her so she begged " Please i want your nice cock inside my wet pussy" She didn't know if he would but she wanted him so bad her ass she knew was red from his spanking and she wanted him she couldn't move so all she could do is beg that he would fuck her soon " Please fuck my pussy i want you so bad"
 
-HE grins and decided to please her he took his cock rubbing it against her pussy and then shoved it in . His hands grabbed her hair and her shoulder as he began to fuck her pussy nice and deep and hard for her.-"Oh yeah marie scream for me."
 
Back
Top