Needed: Sexy Female voice for story

azrael13

Submissive
I have written something for the Audio section of literotica, but I am in need of a female voice to read it. Any suggestions on how I go about finding someone who would be willing to do this?

The piece is a one sided phone conversation of a woman talking to her husband on his drive home from work. It is a tease about what she plans to do to him when he gets home. The wife has an evening of Female Domination planned for him...

Best way is probably to write direct to female audio artistes whose voices you like, using the Feedback button on their profile. Some will read stories written by other people.

I sometimes read stories written by others, if I like the story. I have a very British accent, which may not be what you have in mind.

KW

I have written something for the Audio section of literotica, but I am in need of a female voice to read it. Any suggestions on how I go about finding someone who would be willing to do this?

The piece is a one sided phone conversation of a woman talking to her husband on his drive home from work. It is a tease about what she plans to do to him when he gets home. The wife has an evening of Female Domination planned for him...

Back