Researchers reveal the signs that show civilization is set to collapse

the decline is well under way

in EnglandStan

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1468834

Girls’ School Bans the Word “Girl”...England is LOST, a SHIT HOLE
Girls’ School Bans the Word “Girl”


Top grammar school bans teachers from calling its pupils 'girls' in case it offends transgender children

Altrincham Grammar School for Girls banning teachers from calling pupils 'girl'

Instead, staff will be forced to use 'gender-neutral language' whilst at school

Move dismissed as 'ridiculous' and 'potty' given the word is in the school's title

School bosses have confirmed there are no plans to change the school's name

By James Tozer for the Daily Mail and Gareth Davies For Mailonline
PUBLISHED: 18:36 EST, 9 January 2018 | UPDATED: 06:44 EST, 10 January 2018


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz54Rb9Fq9v
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
 
a lez been cressida DICK is supposed to scare MUSLIMS?

a MUSLIM Mayor, really?

FUCK ENGLAND
 
Why did we need to little cartoons of cavemen? Hard to take it seriously with what look like cutouts from a 2nd grade textbook.
 
Interviewer: What do you think of Western civilization?
Mohandas Gandhi: I think it would be a very good idea.

Other ways to foretell civilization's collapse:

* Every pissant on earth has nukes and threatens to use-em.
* Icecap melting threatens to drown every port in the world.
* Much available food contains pesticides, plastics, and pollutants.
* The voices of idiot partisans override those who know anything.
* Nobody makes good cheap [insert favorite thing here] anymore.

No, bad jokes are not indicative. Bad manners ARE. Rudeness leads to anarchy and insurrection. Hang the assholes.
 
Well, some places are set to collapse. I'm not too worried though, I don't live anywhere important enough to get blown up and I know how to hunt and grow my own food.
 
Red-state Amerikkka is collapsing but we don't really consider that 'civilized'.
 
Just watch TMZ and realize the millions of people addicted to that crap can't name their local senator.
 
The end is near, REPENT!:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

I can't, I haven't PENT'ed yet. After I try it, and if it's good and fun, I'll think about doing it again and RE-PENT-ing.

But, until then I can't. The end of the world will just have to wait. Sorry.










Pssst. Anyone know how to "pent"? I have no idea what this is. Is it like Schwarma?
 
I can't, I haven't PENT'ed yet. After I try it, and if it's good and fun, I'll think about doing it again and RE-PENT-ing.

:D:D:D:D

But, until then I can't. The end of the world will just have to wait. Sorry.


Pssst. Anyone know how to "pent"? I have no idea what this is. Is it like Schwarma?

I always assumed it had something to do with a 'house'. :confused:
 
Back
Top