Trump is Obama's legacy...part deux

TalkRadio

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 23, 2017
Posts
1,307
Since leaving office, Barack Obama has struggled with how to do what no modern president has: take on his successor.

Over the past year, he’s appeared at rallies, done a robocall, made a few endorsements. His office in Washington’s West End neighborhood, about a mile from the White House, has become a destination for Democrats looking to tap the former president for advice.

But with the midterms approaching, people close to him say he’ll shift into higher gear: campaigning, focusing his endorsements on down-ballot candidates, and headlining fundraisers. He’ll activate his 15,000-member campaign alumni association for causes and candidates he supports — including the 40 who are running for office themselves. He’s already strategizing behind the scenes with Democratic National Committee chair Tom Perez and Eric Holder, who’s chairing his redistricting effort.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/18/obama-midterm-campaign-plans-trump-345491
 
Trump is lucky he never had to debate Obama. They would have had to scrape him off the dais.
 
That video is better than professional porn.

The guy in the end laughing is too cool!

This I produced at the time. my only production really:

hug15n_7_web.jpg
 
Oh yeah, Tromp sure sounds like a winner.

"Obama did it to me! The media ganged up on me! The dog ate my homework!"

And only a dumbass brags about how smart they are.
 
Back
Top