YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

On now and chatting a bit, rock hard and ready for more, hit me up or PM me :)

lordseven282
 
On for while....bored 38/m, seeking refuge from boring family gathering

Pm for ID...
 
Online and horny. Just done seeing porn vids and now i want a hot sexy chat before i can play with myself. Anyone?
 
Have a few hours to myself this morning and I'm looking for a detailed roleplay with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up a bit more naughty, I am definitely more of a submissive but still like the build up to be fun and flirty. I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have. I am looking for more long term scenes with long build ups.

Please do not message me and ask me what I have in mind or what I'm interested in. Read this and put some thought into it before messaging me. Thanks. Feel free to add me even if i'm not online and we can chat when we're both online next.

I've got a couple hours so add me to YIM and we can discuss our likes/dislikes further. sweetmegrp AT yahoo

talk soon,

meg.

Hi there. I enjoyed reading your post. I to enjoy a long detailed RP with a slow build up. I like to grow the RP from the first meet the characters have until an explosive ending. I play many roles, even female roles at time depending on my RP partner.

I know you said to not bother you with what scene do I will provide my top three scenes.

1. Wife share ( non consent or willing slut).

2. Taboo scene. Such as mom/son. Mom daughter. Etc.

3. Chance meeting scene ( strangers. Like I'm a park. At a pub. At the beach. ).

4. You may disagree but my favourite role is that of pleasing my Rp partner.


My yahoo messenger Id is

Sharingmylove69
 
Would love to talk to Couples and Men looking to get involved in sharing their wife, submissive women and couples most welcome...would love to chat..Play or Task the adventurous
would love to find a Cuck/Sub Couple locally I miss that....
stay safe...
Be Well
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo
 
Online now, lordseven282. Feel free to PM first if you wanna see what I'm into (it's almost everything!) and then we can go from there ;)
 
47 married m here, online now. Love to roleplay about how you would use my wife. Or how you would like me to use yours.

Nflfantasy1968 is my ID
 
On pretty much all day...38 mwm looking to chat, flirt, and have otherwise stimulating conversation with a similarly attached female...PM for ID ;)
 
Back
Top