Shy no longer....

Taking the bra off makes it soooo much easier for the overdue massage. Don't need anything getting in the way MFV:D

Taking the bra off makes it soooo much easier for the overdue massage. Don't need anything getting in the way MFV:D
*tosses her bra over her shoulder and lies down on her couch on her tummy*
Be warned...sometimes I moan during a good massage /wink

Moaning is Guaranteed :)
*kneeling beside you, I work small circles across your shoulders and back* Get good and comfy.......for such a lovely women, this will take a long long time. *watching your skin roll under my gentle touch* I want to release all your pressure. Trust me, you will be relaxed and refreshed

Moaning is Guaranteed :)
*kneeling beside you, I work small circles across your shoulders and back* Get good and comfy.......for such a lovely women, this will take a long long time. *watching your skin roll under my gentle touch* I want to release all your pressure. Trust me, you will be relaxed and refreshed
*smiles and her eyes flutter shut*
Mrmph....uh huh....yeeeeeeeeeees....
*happy sigh*

Ok, BunnyLovers....the next few sets are going to follow a progression. A little story, if you will. Imagine you are at a club, or a cocktail party, or a meeting for Star Wars geek elite....whatever you think best! Anyway! Across a crowded room, you see her. This woman...and she is making eyes at you. What follows is her (somewhat slutty) seduction of you....

Last edited:
Ok, BunnyLovers....the next few sets are going to follow a progression. A little story, if you will. Imagine you are at a club, or a cocktail party, or a meeting for Star Wars geek elite....whatever you think best! Anyway! Across a crowded room, you see her. This woman...and she is making eyes at you. What follows is her (somewhat slutty) seduction....

what is the address to this club? I will line up to get in.

Luscious new pics, you look amazing in that dress... Of course we all know you look amazing out of it too ;) But I am sure we'll get there. Definitely have my anxiously anticipating more with my semi-erection already :devil:

Ok, BunnyLovers....the next few sets are going to follow a progression. A little story, if you will. Imagine you are at a club, or a cocktail party, or a meeting for Star Wars geek elite....whatever you think best! Anyway! Across a crowded room, you see her. This woman...and she is making eyes at you. What follows is her (somewhat slutty) seduction....

Hmmm..a club. I approve! !!

I make my over to you and push my crotch up.against your sexy ass. My.hands on your hips

Awww thank you so much!! I am so happy you are enjoying them!

You are purely one Sexy and Erotic Woman I'd Enjoy being locked in Bedroom with !!!!

As my eyes wander the room seeing who is attending this cocktail party, my eyes gaze upon this lovely and sexy Lady teasing with her finger .. Dressed in a Black Leather outfit ..

attachment.php

My eyes gaze at her Great Body .. Legs, Firm Ass, Great Cleavage and a Coy look as She looks back ..

attachment.php

As I look deep in her Eyes after eyeing her from the top of head to Her FMH .. I think this will be one party I'm glad I attended ..

Last edited:

Ooohhh I like...this is gonna get interesting ;)

If I saw that staring @ me in club, I wold probably faint after checking to see if it was actually me you were staring at!!!!

what is the address to this club? I will line up to get in.
1234 Candy Drive
Bunnyville, BunnyLand

*moaning* *reaches around and cups MBC's ass*
Rawr! *wiggles her hips*

Luscious new pics, you look amazing in that dress... Of course we all know you look amazing out of it too ;) But I am sure we'll get there. Definitely have my anxiously anticipating more with my semi-erection already :devil:
Soon enough! Hopefully you will all enjoy the progression of the pictures :)

Hmmm..a club. I approve! !!
I thought you might! /wink

I make my over to you and push my crotch up.against your sexy ass. My.hands on your hips
But...but....she is seducing you...don't you wanna see what she does next?

You are purely one Sexy and Erotic Woman I'd Enjoy being locked in Bedroom with !!!!

As my eyes wander the room seeing who is attending this cocktail party, my eyes gaze upon this lovely and sexy Lady teasing with her fingure .. Dressed in a Black Leather outfit ..

My eyes gaze at her Great Body .. Legs, Firm Ass, Great Cleavage and a Coy look as She looks back ..

As I look deep in her Eyes after eyeing her from the top of head to Her FMH .. I think this will be one party I'm glad I attended ..
I love it! It's exciting to post pictures with a story line. It's fun to see how you all might react! Thank you so much! I truly hope you like what comes next!

Ooohhh I like...this is gonna get interesting ;)
/wink
I aim to misbehave.

If I saw that staring @ me in club, I wold probably faint after checking to see if it was actually me you were staring at!!!!
Well as soon as you recovered then you could enjoy what comes next!

that bent over pic is amazing.
Thank you! It is rather fun to let out this side /wink

well you look great from all sides :)
wouldn't mind feeling you from all sides as well.
/giggle
Thank you! I will make sure you get to see all sides...just to be sure. /wink

*Falling in love with MBC's face, lips and ass*
*bends over slowly then flops onto a bed*
C'mon, darlin'....lets have a pillow fight in our underwear and then practice french kissing!
*hangs a sign on her door "No Boys/Keep Out!"*
*hangs another sign "For a good view, try the window"

Back