Shy no longer....

Very, very nice. Thanks for sharing with us. Give our thanks to your husband as well. We hope you both want to play with his new toy a lot more.

Delectable

Welcome back! I have missed our PMs. You are an absolutely gorgeous creature my dear. Your every delicate curve absolutely begs to be gently teased and caressed. I breathlessly await any inch of beautiful skin you choose to share with your adoring public.

-SF

Very, very nice. Thanks for sharing with us. Give our thanks to your husband as well. We hope you both want to play with his new toy a lot more.

Thank you so much! Sharing with an appreciative audience is always rewarding. I will thank him properly and perhaps inspire another photo shoot! /wink

Welcome back! I have missed our PMs. You are an absolutely gorgeous creature my dear. Your every delicate curve absolutely begs to be gently teased and caressed. I breathlessly await any inch of beautiful skin you choose to share with your adoring public.

-SF

/blush
Oh my! An admirer I remember well and perhaps even missed on occasion! /wink
I am pleased you enjoyed the photos and I look forward to attempting at taking your breath away in the future. Thank you for your very kind words!

*dusts off her bunny tail*

It has been a while, Lit! Oh the things that will change in a year! My husband has gotten a new toy! And while I desperately wish I could say that meant a girlfriend for me, it really means he got a new camera. We started doing some little photo shoots which gave us the itch to start posting again. So we offer up the latest installment in our ongoing journey into erotic photography.

Enjoy!
very sexy ty

What a gorgeous woman. You've got this young cock at attention. ;)

:rose::rose::kiss:

Wow! You are one sexy kitten! I absolutely love your whole look, not just the fun parts. Here's hoping for more.:D

I am very happy to be here and sharing once again! Thank you so much!!

No, Thank you! We most definitely want to keep you happy and sharing. Great thread.
rose-blooming.gif

Back