Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon one and all!
GSFM, Tio, Story Daddy, Cthullu, GA are the fellow Daddies I see.
DBS, peaches, brenda, kitten, pompeii, vanillyicecream are the little girls I see.

Special kisses and hugs to brenda and kitten!:kiss::kiss:

And a warm welcome to sunrisesunset. First post on Lit and you chose the Daddy thread. Always nice to see another sweet little girl who loves her Daddy(ies). Have fun and enjoy the fine company.

YO.......1SB.........:cool:

Just taking a little look-see through the thread and thought I'd say hi to the Daddies and their girls. ;):kiss::rose::kiss:

Well hello to you, chargergirl. But I would say, don't just take a look-see, stop and stay a while :kiss: right back atcha, cutie.:rose:

Good afternoon one and all!
GSFM, Tio, Story Daddy, Cthullu, GA are the fellow Daddies I see.
DBS, peaches, brenda, kitten, pompeii, vanillyicecream are the little girls I see.

Special kisses and hugs to brenda and kitten!:kiss::kiss:

And a warm welcome to sunrisesunset. First post on Lit and you chose the Daddy thread. Always nice to see another sweet little girl who loves her Daddy(ies). Have fun and enjoy the fine company.

thank you Daddy D...*lots of licks to you, & a few :kiss:es too...*

*yawns, stretches and looks around*

Morning everyone! Looks like we had a bit of a rough night....

@Pompeii- I'm sorry to hear that you were so upset *strokes hair.* Wish I could have been there to help! you doing any better now that it's daylight? I think Peachesmelba might be onto something with the cat...

@PeachesMelba- You are a sweet girl, thanks for the warm welcome!

Yeah, I'm doing better now, thank you <3. Just have it blocked up....could hear it trying to scratch in all night. I can't get a cat now or traps, but I atleast have my dog with me. Overkill or not, he'll likely miss, but having him with me makes me feel a little better:')

But I wouldn't mind sharing my bed with my sisters and daddies here. I'm sure I'll feel tons safer then! *smiles*

for what it's worth- I've heard that you are supposed to use steel wool to fill the hole, that way they can't just chew through... though now that I think about it, I don't know what keeps them from just chewing around it... Hmmm. I guess the dog will have to do.

Now slide over and make room, "just in case the mouse comes back' :rolleyes:

*slides over and pulls up the cover, wearing her jammies already* See! That just proves more that I need to feel safer, doesn't it? *giggeles*

Like the image? Whatever could you mean~? eve *looks up coyly* I'm just trying to stay safe . . .Im sure to have more room with my sisters so that we're better in number . . .safer . . . .I mean, of course.

Now that is a glorious image... I was going to post about spooning in as you snuggle that cute, baby-backside of yours against me... but I am completely struck by the thought of all the sexy baby girls giggling in bed together. Can't really articulate myself I'm so engrossed in that fantasy! See what you do to me?!? :)

:devil:

*Chuckles behind her hand* Oh stop! And here I thought you were saving me from little Stewart at night eve*playfully bats* Daddy, you know we all feel safer with you here <3

Maybe we baby girls can save you from the chilly night with the air conditioner broke. . .its frigid!!

Oh, I assure you, my intentions are purely heroic in nature... little Stewart is no match for my mean face!

But now that you mention it, it is a bit chilly... I might need to warm up a bit. Maybe I could tell a bed-time story later. If your lucky ;)

Just taking a little look-see through the thread and thought I'd say hi to the Daddies and their girls. ;):kiss::rose::kiss:

"Thanks for stopping by CG and for keeping an eye on the evil spammers (and stalkers)! You know you're always welcome to join in the group hugs...gropes....licks....nibbles.":rose:

"TGIF to ALL the Daddies (and Uncles....Bienvenido Tio Narratore encantado!) especially Daddies 1sb, S-Daddy, G, Daddy Whalee!, Daddy PA and Daddy M and all the other Daddies who cum and go....:rolleyes: And to all the baby girls - welcome to our new sister sunrisesunset - sis Pompeii kisses and cuddles and hoping its a quieter night for you - sis Simone...a shotgun??? really....LMAO:D - love and squishy boob hugs to ALL my sisters including mojo and INL and Serene and PWMT....I'm so GLAD it's Friday!":kiss:

Hi to all the Daddies and Little girls! I have been following you guys for a couple of day now, and it seems you guys are open to new little girls coming in and playing too. Hope to get to know all you better.:kiss:

Hi and welcome sister*hugs with a wide smile* youll find everyone here not just open, but friendly!

Yes, I was able ro cover up the hole with a steak tin can cover. I should be safe....but just in case**cuddles with dog and daddies* lol *and sisters*

Hi to all the Daddies and Little girls! I have been following you guys for a couple of day now, and it seems you guys are open to new little girls coming in and playing too. Hope to get to know all you better.:kiss:

Welcome Dalphin! You will find lots of love here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back