First Class Submission

"Let's just talk, just . . . what would you like to know about me?"

"Talk? ... Just talk?" Reynard thought to himself as he studied her nervousness. He couldn't stop the corners of his mouth from curling upwards, slight dimples forming at their upturned tips. Now with Jenny standing before him, he was able to compare the photo on his laptop screen, with the image standing before him. He made no attempt to hide his shifting eyes as they went up and down from her to his laptop, and back to her again.

His hands kept stroking her arms, now feeling, and seeing, the tiny bumps that had formed, making all the tiny hairs stand on end. His feet were enjoying playing the same game, teasing her as she stood before him.

"So she wants to talk? ... Just talk? Okay, we'll talk!" he mused silently in his mind as he envisioned more than just talking!

"Well Jenny, there are some thing I'd like to know. First off, tell me more about this photo. I mean I know what you told me before, but tell me more about the photo shoot. Did you just go and strip down, or did the photographer have to do a lot of coaxing? Tell me what he had you do, to create such a lovely shot? This is only one picture, I'm sure there are others! If I had those pictures, what would I see? Is there a possibility that I might find more pictures of you in this disc?"

Reynard knew he could easily cross reference either her name, or the photographer's name and do a search. He would! But he wanted to hear it from her lips first.

He followed that questioning up with another series of questions. "You know Jenny, I'm really captivated by the caption listed here. 'Varsity diving ... horseback ... skinny dipping? ... assertive men?'" The last two items he read out a little louder than the others, accentuating them with questioning looks. Then he read the last little tidbit: "I like a man who takes what he wants!" He finally concentrated on Jenny's face as he awaited her response. "Tell me more about that Jenny!"
 
Jenny watched Mr. Rieger's eyes, moving from her, to his laptop, and back, his lips curling up in a smile. His fingers continued to move up and down her forearms, trailing delicate touches that made her want to shiver.

"Well Jenny, there are some thing I'd like to know. First off, tell me more about this photo. I mean I know what you told me before, but tell me more about the photo shoot. Did you just go and strip down, or did the photographer have to do a lot of coaxing? Tell me what he had you do, to create such a lovely shot? This is only one picture, I'm sure there are others! If I had those pictures, what would I see? Is there a possibility that I might find more pictures of you in this disc?"

As he was talking, Jenny realized that her picture must still be up on his laptop screen. He was looking at her topless photo and comparing to the real thing. Suddenly she blushed deeply. She tried to cover her chest with her arms, but he wouldn’t let her, and that made her more anxious. He was going to get his way, what choice did she have? She told herself they were just harmless questions, nothing worth losing her dream job over.

“I . . the photographer was very handsome, and very sweet,” she started, “I didn’t want to go through with it, but he kept telling me how beautiful I was, and how tasteful the photos would be. He wanted me to pose fully nude. It was a lot more money, but . . . I just couldn’t! So all the photos are just topless.” Did he look disappointed? She wasn’t sure. “And it was so cold there, it was so early in the morning, and . . . in one picture he made me stand under the waterfall, I was shivering!"

"After the photoshoot, when I realized all these strange men would be seeing my . . . I guess I freaked out, I refused to sign the release. I never went skinny dipping after that. And even before I only went topless . . .you know?” It was true, she could never get the nerve to go fully nude, even alone in Hawaii’s tropical pools during the off season.

Jenny realized she was babbling, and she stopped, blushing again. He asked more questions.

"You know Jenny, I'm really captivated by the caption listed here. 'Varsity diving ... horseback ... skinny dipping? ... assertive men?'"
The last two items he read out a little louder than the others, accentuating them with questioning looks. Then he read the last little tidbit: "I like a man who takes what he wants!" He looked up at her after reading that one. "Tell me more about that Jenny!"

Jenny blushed, shaking her head. “No, no! I . . . that’s not true! They wanted me to say that . . . ” She was a terrible liar, for she was so expressive, people could always see right through her. Jenny had a passion for trashy romance novels about strong, assertive men who took what they wanted. But in reality, those types of men usually were gross, or did it all wrong. She looked at Mr. Rieger, and she could tell by his smile that he knew she was lying. His fingers moved higher on her arms to tickle her, and she squirmed. “Ok, ok,” she said, holding her arms up defensively. “Sometimes no means yes, you know? I do . . . like a man like that . . .if he does it right."

Then she saw his expression. Oh dear, wrong thing to say to this man, she thought. Dummy, you're such an Asian blonde!
 
Reynard was tickled by Jenny's responses. He loved toying with her; he could sense her nervousness, her jittery behavior, and her babbling, almost uncomprehensible, replies. He was slowly gaining power over her, without her even realizing it. If she liked assertive men, she had definitely landed in the hands of a master!

It was Reynard's nature to be assertive. It was an acquired trait, one that Reynard had perfected in his years of closing multi-million dollar deals. He was a connosieur of manipulation, turning adversaries into alliances; spotting weaknesses and using them to his advantage to obtain an upper hand was second nature to him.

So when Jenny answered his questions with wavering confidence, he had known he'd shaken her.

When Jenny had told him of the photo shoot, he imagined how hard her nipples must have been, shivering under the cold water. The idea intrigued him, and he wondered if any of those other images had made it onto this disc. He was now more determined to find out. But he continued dreaming, listening to Jenny carry on; it amused him and gave him more information. He was a great listener!

"... Sometimes NO means YES ..."

He couldn't help the smirk that immediately crossed his face. That little blurb, however unintentional, reinforced the notion that she was constantly struggling with denial. Immediately, he knew all he needed to know! Miss Jenny Tan, thoroughly enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh, but she constantly struggled with the little angel that hovered over her shoulder. Whether it was a conservative childhood, religious upbringing, or some other history, the fact remained, that Jenny's mind would be what said no, even though her body would scream YES! With a body like hers, Reynard surmised, he'd be screaming YES!

Reynard was not one to go for the kill. NO! Even Jenny had told him that was wrong!

"I do . . . like a man like that . . .if he does it right."

Oh! He'd do it right all right!

"Jenny! Go make sure the others are taken care of! Then go make me that drink! Then when you come back, we can talk about those special services!"

He winked as he released his grip, bringing his caressing feet back, turning her so that she could slip back out into the aisle. He made no point in disguising his caressing of her ass as she slipped by him. Reynard even went as far as to cup and squeeze it gently, moaning appreciatively as she moved into the aisle.

As she went to her task, with a flushed look upon her face, Reynard took the opportunity to transform his seat, into a comfortable day bed. Normally Jenny would be required (and more than willing) to do that service, but Reynard had watched Jess do it on so many occasions, he was familiar with the process. He also wanted to keep Jenny off balance, which was obvious when she returned with his drink.

He was already lying on his bed, still with the laptop opened and displaying her image. He rolled to his side and took the offered drink, patting the bed next to him, inviting Jenny to sit there with him. She, of course, tried to refuse until he insisted, finally relenting and sitting down she tried her best to remain in decorum with her station.

"So tell me Jenny ... do you like a slow comfortable screw up against the wall?" The double entendre's rolled again!
 
Jenny held her breath, anxious about how he’d respond after she’d said to much. So it was a shock when he ushered her away.

"Jenny, go make sure the others are taken care of, then go make me that drink,” he told her. “Then when you come back, we can talk about those special services!"

Suddenly his feet were no longer between her calves, and he was gently guiding her back to the aisle. Was he suddenly tired of her, she wondered? Jenny couldn’t help feeling a certain disappointment at what felt like rejection. But his touch on her ass seemed to indicate otherwise. She blushed when she heard him make an appreciative noise, and then she was walking away, her mind full of confusion. It’s good, she told herself, now you can get back to your work. Yet as she tended to her other customers, converting their seats to beds, she couldn’t stop thinking about the handsome stranger with the gentle touch. Things seemed to be going well, he seemed pleased with her service again, and his teasing had been relatively harmless; in fact she'd had to admit his touch felt really nice.

Despite all that, Jenny’s nervousness increased as she realized she’d finished her work, and it was time to return to Mr. Rieger with his drink. As she neared his seat, she looked up to see his bed was already folded out, and he was resting comfortably with his feet stretched out. Jenny froze. She was supposed to do that for him.

Mr Rieger gestured toward her, and she moved that last remaining distance and handed him his drink. “Your drink, sir,” she said, trying not to look at his laptop screen. He had her picture up still, did he never tire of looking at it? Then he patted the bed. It was just an invitation, but one she couldn’t really refuse. Looking about nervously, Jenny sat down on the soft but firm bed, placing her hands in her lap.

"So tell me Jenny ... do you like a slow comfortable screw up against the wall?" His question caught her off guard, as her mind flashed a rather embarrassing image. Her mouth opened and closed, as she tried to think of a response. She looked down at her hands, wishing her hair wasn't tied up in a bun so it could hide her blush.

“Mr. Rieger,” she said finally, broaching the subject that was dominating her thoughts, “are you going to publish those photos?” She felt her heart thumping in her chest as she waited for his answer, unable to look at him.
 
Reynard heard her question, and while he had expected it, for it was pertinent, it wasn't something he was quite ready to discuss. He shot her a very disappointing look, his eyes showing a bit of indignation as he slowly sipped his drink.

"Jenny! I'm very disappointed in you! I thought as a first class flight attendant, you'd have much better manners than that!"

He lay his drink on a nearby adjustable shelf and shifted on the bed so that he could look more clearly at Jenny, and let her see his eyes. It also freed up his hand to caress Jenny again.

"Didn't you learn the art of conversation? Never answer a question with another question! And, it's very rude to ignore a question asked of you, especially from a first class passenger ... even moreso if that person is keeping a dirty little secret from getting out! I think you owe me an apology, and an answer, Jenny!"

He could feel her stiffen at his change of demeanor, which was definitely designed to keep her off balance, and on a perpetual emotional roller coaster ride! Before she had a chance to reply though, he further delayed the answer she had originally tried to obtain.

"I'd also like to know what kind of *additional* services I can expect ... before I undertake that task!"

He emphasized that one word, making it perfectly clear to Jenny that he was looking to make a deal!
 
Jenny felt her heart skip a beat when she saw Mr. Rieger’s reaction to her question. All that hard work she’d done to get back on his good side was now going down the drain.

"Jenny! I'm very disappointed in you! I thought as a first class flight attendant, you'd have much better manners than that!"

Jenny was mortified as he went on to ask for an apology, even her professional side was scolding her for disappointing a first class passenger. She was sitting so close to him on his bed, that he reached his hand up to caress her arm.

She opened her mouth to speak, but he had another request.

"I'd also like to know what kind of *additional* services I can expect ... before I undertake that task!"

Services? Oh, what did he mean? She thought. She didn’t dare ask, but if she didn’t ask, how would she know what he meant?

“I’m so sorry, Mr. Rieger,” she gushed. “Please forgive me, I’m . . . still learning my job! May I . . . get you anything, are you comfortable, some more pillows?” Oh, she was babbling again. He seemed slightly annoyed, it clearly wasn’t enough. His question, what was it? “A . . . slow comfortable screw, uh, against the wall?” she stammered, “I’ve never tried one, is it good?”

Then she made a face, realizing how that sounded. He kept her so off balance, she kept saying the wrong thing. He was looking at her with a mysterious grin, and his gaze made her self conscious. She was so anxious that his hand on her arms made her skin tingle, alive with sensation.

“Mr. Rieger,” she said, looking down at her hands, “I’d be happy to provide any service you need during the flight.” She was dying to ask him what services he wanted, but he’d just scolded her for asking too many questions.
 
Alas! He had her exactly where he wanted her ... at least for the time being! Reynard was sure Jenny was completely off balance He was determined to keep her there for as long as he could.

“A . . . slow comfortable screw, uh, against the wall? ... I’ve never tried one, is it good?”

He merely chuckled, looking over his glass at her as he sipped again.

"Only with the right woman!" he replied to her question.

His eyes searched hers, gauging her reaction, seeing if she realized what he was referring to. The color in her cheeks and face told him she probably had. He ignored it though, favoring to respond to her latter response!

“I’d be happy to provide any service you need during the flight.”

Confidently, as if it were completely natural, Reynard stretched out, placing the glass back on the shelf. He laid on his stomach, and deftly reached back behind his neck and pulled his dress shirt off, in one fluid move. He peeled it from his arms, laying the crumpled white shirt by Jenny's side.

"A nice relaxing message would probably help clear my mind ..."

He never looked back, merely burying his head into the pillow, hugging it with his arms beneath him. "Mmmmmm," he moaned as he anticipated her touch!
 
Jenny watched in fascination as her passenger stretched out on the bed next to where she sat, then rolled onto his stomach. When he reached back and yanked off his dress shirt, she had to stifle a gasp of surprise, as she quickly looked behind her to see if anyone was witnessing the scene. They were alone of course; no one was likely to come to the back of her section, for the rest room while nearby, was blocked from view by the clever cabin design.

"A nice relaxing message would probably help clear my mind ..." Jenny stiffened. Was he out of his mind? It wasn’t unheard of for a flight attendant to rub the shoulders of a first class patient. If a supervisor saw that, she’d simply shake her head, saying ‘not on my watch.’ But a shirtless passenger, lying down? That would be tough to explain.

Mr. Rieger hadn’t looked back, merely burying his head into the pillow, hugging it with his arms beneath him. He made a sound of relaxing anticipation. Jenny knew she had no choice, a reprimand was better than an angry Mr. Rieger sending out an email with her photo attached.

“Of course, Mr. Rieger,” she whispered pleasantly. Jenny rubbed her hands together, to warm them up before touching his skin. Then she began at his shoulders, which she noticed were rippling with muscle, and very knotted. “You’re very tense, Mr. Rieger,” she noted, “you must work very hard.” Jenny found it difficult with her small hands to massage away his knotted muscles, but she did her best.

She found his occasional noise of enjoyment rather embarrassing, and she found her mind wandering to his teasing comment about sex against the wall. Did he make noises like that during lovemaking? Jenny knew she did, because her ex boyfriend used to complain about it. Was it her fault the walls on his cheap apartment were so thin? She'd been faking much of it anyway, to annoy him, she thought with a smile - they'd dated all four years in college, and she didn't think he'd even given her a proper orgasm. But she wasn't sure, she'd never been with anyone else. What a waste!

Jenny had to admit, Mr. Rieger was in excellent shape, as her hands moved to his lower back. She'd bet he'd been with lots of women. That thought upset her, for some reason she couldn't fathom. Jenny placed one knee on the edge of the bed, so she could lean over him for more leverage, kneeding away at a knot near his spine. She thought she’d make some conversation.

“What do you think of the Asian countries, Mr. Rieger? I’m sure you’ve been to Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong? Which country has the most beautiful ladies?” She giggled to herself at putting him on the spot, yet she was really curious about the next question. “Is there a lovely lady waiting for you back home?”
 
Reynard was truly enjoying the relaxing massage Jenny was giving him. Jess had on several occasions rubbed his shoulders, but never had he ever enjoyed any flight attendant's hands on his bare flesh. For that matter, he had never removed his shirt on a flight before! But then again, he was being offered *special* services and *special* treatment.

He was tense! But it was she, and her nearly naked photo, which still loomed in front of him that made him tense. He was glad that he was lying face down, for he could feel the bulge constraining beneath him, pressing into the cushioning.

"Mmmm, lower," he had hummed as he felt her shift and lean over him for a deeper penetrating massage. She had located a knot in the small of his back and was trying desperately to ease it loose. He was grateful for that, and listened to her general conversation, smiling to himself at how he had redirected her initial line of questioning, onto a totally different subject.

That's what his mastery was. She had abandoned her question of the fate of the photo, and was now talking about him! That's the way it should be! It should always be about him ... it would ALWAYS be about him, he knew! He had no problems answering her questions of him and his preferences.

"Mmmmm," he echoed, "Asian women ...." He stretched a bit, grinding his hips down into the cushion, his muscles loosening beneath her touch. "They're all beautiful in their own way! What really makes each different from country to country, are the traditions and beliefs that each have. The personalities are unique, but their backgrounds mold them."

It was an answer, that definitely didn't answer her question! But it was not a question, as she had answered him! He continued to moan and grind as her hands worked their magic. "Lower!"

He commanded and waited for her hands to nervously move even lower. the only place they could go from where they were, were to his waist! Down to the hem of his trousers. down to the black leather belt that held his pants around his waist!

"Home?" His voice hinted at a chuckle. "There is no ... HOME! This is my home! The hotel rooms are my home! I do have a place back in the states, but I'm rarely there. Sometimes, when I stay in an area for an extended time, I'll get a nice apartment, or a villa of some sorts, but there is no place I'd really call home!"

With her hands on his hips and back, he ground down again, grinding his hips, tightening the muscles in his ass, her hands ever so close!

"I don't think any lovely young lady would like sitting all alone at home, while I'm travelling and gone for such long periods of time. I don't think any lovely young lady would like sitting all alone at home, while I'm lying here getting a sensual massage from a beautiful young flight attendant!"

Just as he said that last sentence, he flipped onto his back, Jenny's hands never having the chance to leave his skin, his eyes now locked onto her face, seeing her reaction to his sudden movement. He watched her eyes, he watched the expression on her face, he watched the color changes in hues as she processed the images flooding her mind.

"How 'bout you Jenny? Any special someone ... back home?"
 
Jenny couldn’t believe where her hands were, massaging the small of his back. Her customer, in first class!

"Mmmmm," he echoed, "Asian women ...." He stretched a bit, grinding his hips down into the cushion, in a way that embarrassed her. "They're all beautiful in their own way. What really makes each different from country to country, are the traditions and beliefs that each have. The personalities are unique, but their backgrounds mold them."

Jenny had no idea what he meant by that, but she got distracted when he directed her to go lower. Lower where? She was as low as she could get, while he still had his pants on. And she hoped they would stay that way! Her fingers gently massaged the muscles at the base of his spine, sliding just a little under his beltline to the curve of his ass. She listened to him talk about his traveling. The way he dodge the question made her think he had a wife somewhere, but he certainly wasn’t acting like it. Men, so difficult to read sometimes.

"I don't think any lovely young lady would like sitting all alone at home, while I'm lying here getting a sensual massage from a beautiful young flight attendant!"

That last comment made her look up at him sharply, so she was caught off guard when he suddenly flipped over, saying "How 'bout you Jenny? Any special someone ... back home?"

Jenny didn’t hear the question, because with both knees on the edge of his bed, she lost her balance. Reaching out frantically to catch herself, she half fell on Mr. Rieger, her face landed on his belt buckle, and her breasts grinding into his crotch. Oh god, thought Jenny. She could feel a hardness in his pants. Scrambling to lift herself up, she used her hands to prop herself, clumsily like a cat walking on its owner’s privates. Mr. Rieger made a sound of pain at a misplaced hand.

“Oh, oh, I’m sorry, Mr. Rieger!” cried Jenny, now safely up off of the man, with one hand on the bed to each side of him. “Are you ok? I . . . I must have slipped . . .”

He was looking at her with a curious smile, and she blushed, looking down. Yet face down, she could now see the tent in his pants. Jenny gasped, looking up again at Mr. Rieger, whose smile seemed to have grown wider. “I . . . I think I should, uh . . . go check on my other passengers, Mr. Rieger,” she stammered, her face reddening.
 
His flipping motion hadn't gone as smoothly as he had envisioned, but it still had a great effect, albeit the temporary discomfort of her weight pressed down in a most sensitive area. Her flushed face, downcast eyes, and trembling voice spoke volumes to Reynard as he soaked it all in. The bulge in his trousers was becoming even more prominent now as the stakes were being raised.

“I . . . I think I should, uh . . . go check on my other passengers, Mr. Rieger.”

As calm as the cabin was quiet, Reynard simply spoke out, "NO!" He could see the shock immediately register on Jenny's face, yet she froze and didn't move.

He lowered his voice just a bit, curling his fingers together behind his head. Confidently, yet without arrogance, he told Jenny to stay put!

"No Jenny! The other passengers are just fine! They're all practically half asleep! You're fine just where you are!"

Reynard arched his back, raising his chest towards her, his hips rising briefly before plopping back down.

"Jenny you were doing just fine with that massage, it'd be awfully rude of you to not continue."

He closed his eyes when her nervous fingers touched his skin, peeking through thefluttering eyelids.

"Now tell me about that someone special back home, Jenny!"

If she truly liked an assertive man, he'd have his answer right here. This was a test of where 'No,' really meant, 'YES!' Reynard was determined to close the deal on Jenny, and he ws prepared to pull out all the stops! He waited for more of her touch, and the melody of her voice.
 
Jenny was about to climb off Mr. Rieger’s seat bed when his firm command made her freeze in place. She watched in trepidation as he got comfortable, stretching out beneath her.

"Jenny you were doing just fine with that massage, it'd be awfully rude of you to not continue."

Jenny opened her mouth to speak, only he had closed his eyes, and clearly it wasn’t open to discussion. If she wanted to remain working for the airline, she’d have to provide this man whatever service he desired. Jenny’s mind raced, she thought of other jobs she could do. You’re smart, she thought, you don’t need this job.

The image of a regular business class customer popped into her mind, a Japanese businessman. Every time he flew, he asked Jenny to consider coming to work for him. As a porn actress. He said she had the body for it. She shook her head in disgust. It was only a massage, and she’d keep her job.

With nervous fingers, Jenny began to spread her hands across his belly, noticing his soft hair and firm muscles. How did one give a frontal massage? She had no idea. But he seemed to be enjoying it anyway.

"Now tell me about that someone special back home, Jenny!"

She looked at him sharply, but his eyes were closed. She relaxed a bit. He was only making conversation.

“I did have someone,” she said, her voice a little sad, “but we broke up when I took this job. He said there was no way he was going to let me take a job where I’d be away half the time. My dream job, and he wouldn’t let me take it! So I broke up with him. He was my first boyfriend, and we dated all through college.” It had been six months since she’d seen him, and the sting of breakup was easing, finally.

Her hands were sliding over his chest, a nice one, she noticed. And relatively hairless – she didn’t like her man to be hairy like an ape. Her man? she thought, alarmed. This pushy, arrogant womanizer was not her man!

Jenny’s hands paused, for it was difficult to rub his shoulders while she was kneeling to one side of him. If he were her man, she’d have straddled him to do this; she glanced down to his waist, and noticed the obvious bulge. Jenny gasped. She remembered where she was, and she nervously looked behind her. Someone could have sneaked up and observed the entire scene.

“I . . . Mr. Rieger . . . I’m going to get fired if we keep this up . . . perhaps we could . . .” she’d been about to suggest they do this later, at his hotel. But if she suggested that, he’d take it the wrong way for certain. What to do? she agonized, looking anxiously back over her shoulder.
 
Reynard enjoyed the feel of her fingers dancing over his flesh. Her nervousness and embarassment was quite obvious, her flushed face and her trembling fingers belied her struggling calmness. It gave Reynard a sense of power to know and see her struggling as she was. But the feel of her hands as they slid over his chest, hardening his nipples into little pebbles was too incredible to let her stop.

He listened to her dating biography, and was not surprised to find that she had no one particular man. Most single attendants did not have a significant other, for there were very few men who could handle that kind of solitude. Jealousy also prevailed amongst those men, the fact their other halves were jet setting all over the world to exotic places was unnerving while they were constrained to the humdrum of daily life. And there are all those stories floating around about the wild and fun partying lifestyles of attendants during their layovers, that would make any man extremely green with envy and jealousy, if their SO's were part of that scene.

"But Jenny," he protested, "surely a lovely woman such as yourself, has your pick of men drooling at your feet. Don't you immerse yourself in the 'local assortment' during your layovers?"

His question, though it had sparked a facial reaction, went unanswered. Her nervousness was almost distracting. It was amusing though, so Reynard continued playing her like a fiddle. He plucked the taut strings like a master musician.

“I . . . Mr. Rieger . . . I’m going to get fired if we keep this up . . . perhaps we could . . .”

Reynard stared her down. His eyes locked on hers, he challenged her to break his gaze. Neither one blinked, neither one wavered, but he spoke, calmly, evenly and with understanding.

"Jenny! You're not going to be fired! I'll make sure of that! You're merely providing excellent customer service and seeing to the fact that your passengers are thoroughly comfortable and enjoying their flight!"

He wasn't going to let her go that easily, but when she said those last three words, new possibilities opened up! New visions filled Rey's mind, and he needed to see what visions Jenny was having, to see if any of them matched his. He was sure they didn't, but there was always a possibility!

"Perhaps we could? Perhaps we could ... what ... Jenny? What do you have in mind?"

His eyes were soft and searching now. Trying to read her thoughts, inviting her to tell him whatever idea she had buried deep within her consciousness.
 
"But Jenny," he said, "surely a lovely woman such as yourself, has your pick of men drooling at your feet. Don't you immerse yourself in the 'local assortment' during your layovers?"

Jenny blushed. Men always thought that about her, but it took a certain type of man to approach a beautiful woman in public, and most men weren’t that type. The ones who did approach her, used what she called the shotgun method, approaching every woman in the bar until one responds in the positive. Jenny hated having to sort through all those pushy men to find the real keepers. So she ended up just turning down everyone she didn’t know through an acquaintance. Meaning she hadn't been with anyone since she'd broken up with her boyfriend.

Jenny wondered if Mr. Rieger was such a type, to pick up girls in a bar. As she looked into his eyes, she thought he was a man who held out for a few select women. At the moment it was her. That gave her some comfort, that she was special.

"Perhaps we could? Perhaps we could ... what ... Jenny? What do you have in mind?"

His eyes were soft and searching, looking into her. Jenny blinked, so caught up that she forgot what they’d been talking about. Then she remembered, blushing.

“Oh, uh, nothing,” she said, giving him an embarrassed smile. “This . . . this is just something I’d normally do in a more private place.” Then her eyes went wide. “I mean, uh, not that I do this kind of thing . . . with a strange man,” she stammered. “Not that you’re strange, I mean, you’re . . . very handsome, and you seem nice.”

Her lips stopped moving, thankfully. He must think I’m an idiot, she thought. Her hands absentmindedly wandered about his firm abdomen. Why did he make her so nervous?
 
“Oh, uh, nothing”...This . . . this is just something I’d normally do in a more private place ...I mean, uh, not that I do this kind of thing . . . with a strange man ... Not that you’re strange, I mean, you’re . . . very handsome, and you seem nice.”

Reynard couldn't help but chuckle, her bumbling had become so comical that he could no longer hold back.

"Jenny," he said softly, though restraining his laughter, "I don't want to make you uncomfortable." Of course he was lying, but she didn't need to know that.

"It's just that this feels so wonderful ..."

He paused for what seemed like a long time, sighing again as her fingers worked magic.

" ... and I thought we had an understanding?"

The topic of her photo hadn't been brought up in some time, but he thought it was a good time to remind her why she was in the position she was in.

The proverbial ball was once again in Jenny's court. Reynard waited patiently to see how she'd react. Would she get up and leave him for the time being? He had given her the release to do so, if she so desired. Would she just remain and continue to make casual conversation while continuing the relaxing and sensual massage? He had hoped she'd choose the latter, for he was truly enjoying her company.

Reynard was also impressed by Jenny's faux pas confessional, now knowing that Jenny found him handsome and nice! Sure it could have been her bumbling politeness, but the way she reacted, he knew there was more meaning behind her words.
 
Mr. Rieger chuckled, which only increased her embarrassment.

"Jenny," he said softly, "I don't want to make you uncomfortable. It's just that this feels so wonderful ..."

Jenny smiled shyly. A happy Mr. Rieger was less likely to sell her out to the airline. And she had to admit, it wasn't so bad, giving a handsome, rich man a harmless massage. It was better than serving drinks to high maintenance old ladies in coach.

" ... and I thought we had an understanding?"

Jenny stiffened suddenly, at his subtle reminder of his position over her. It both frightened and thrilled her, to think of his power over her. She wondered what she would do if his demands for service went beyond the harmless? She thought it was better for her nerves if she kept him relaxed and happy. In a way, his connection to the company VP might protect her, if someone saw them. That thought made her relax a bit.

"Of course, Mr. Rieger," she whispered, smiling warmly down at him. "just please relax, and enjoy the finest in airline service." She stiffled a giggle at her own joke. Then she made a gesture with her hand. "Could you turn over again, Mr. Rieger? I'd like to work on your back some more?"

Her muscles were tiring in the awkward position, both knees on the edge of the bed, and her torso twisting to reach him. She wanted to straddle him with one knee on each side, that would be more comfortable for her, and she'd have better leverage. But he had to be on his belly, she couldn't do that with him on his back . . . in his current state.
 
"Of course, Mr. Rieger," she whispered, smiling warmly down at him. "just please relax, and enjoy the finest in airline service." She stiffled a giggle at her own joke. Then she made a gesture with her hand. "Could you turn over again, Mr. Rieger? I'd like to work on your back some more?"

Reynard considered her offer, finding sincerity and warmth in her response. He began to wonder if he was softening her, or if she was truly warming to him and his manipulative ways? He knew however, he could not give up the control he had over her! Turning over, granting her request, would only leave him subjugated to her whims.

No! She had said she liked a man who took charge! He was going to be in charge! He made a counter offer, one he was sure she wouldn't refuse.

"Tell you what Jenny," he commanded her attention, his hands coming up to trap her hands over his hardened nipples. Ever so softly he caressed the back of her hands and up along her arms. "Why don't you go get me another drink, and bring an extra one for yourself?" It wasn't a question, it was a command. But he wanted more. "And can you bring some cheese and grapes back with you also?"

He watched her eyes. He could sense her reaction to him asking her to drink on the job, as if he was absurd. But his following request was quite simple! The transition from one look to another was amusing to Reynard.

Keeping Jenny off balance, he watched her get up, smooth out her outfit, and make herself presentable before disappearing to get his order.

As soon as she had gone out of sight, Reynard pulled the plush blanket over his legs and waist, then deftly undid his pants, shimmying out of them, and quickly tucked them out of sight. Now the only thing covering him, other than the blanket was the thin satin boxers he wore. He lay on his stomach, his semi-rigid growth, pressed tightly between him and the mattress!

This was a dangerous game he was playing, but it was too much fun for him now! Besides, it was late, and everyone else was sleeping, at least the passengers were sleeping!

He lay waiting in the darkened cabin, waiting for Jenny to rejoin him!
 
"Tell you what Jenny," he said, his hands coming up to capture hers, and for a brief moment she felt a thrill ripple through her. Then his hands began to softly caress her arms. "Why don't you go get me another drink, and bring an extra one for yourself?" Jenny nodded silently. "And can you bring some cheese and grapes back with you also?"

His requests confused her, but with the look in her eyes, she could only nod her head in agreement. Did he really want her to drink on the job? That was crazy, she was such a lightweight, she thought, as she climbed off the bed and straightened her uniform. She excused herself from Mr. Rieger with an awkward smile, then hustled off to check on her other passengers. She needn’t have worried, for the soft, comfortable beds were too much for them, and they were all sound asleep. She saw Mary over in her seat, her head gently bobbing as she nodded off.

Jenny fixed him a drink, but for herself, she didn’t really drink, so she just prepared a second identical one. A quick trip to the restroom to check her hair. She noticed the zipper on her uniform had dropped an inch, and she zipped it back up to her neck. Then she placed some Brie and grapes on a plate and put them on the tray with the drinks. She returned to Mr. Riegers seat, hoping he’d nodded off, but no such luck. His eyes were beaming as he craned his neck to look at her from where he was no lying on his belly.

“Oh, is it too cold, Mr. Rieger?” she asked, concern in her voice. He’d covered himself with a blanket. He shook his head, waving off her concern. She sat down next to him and rested the tray on her lap. She looked embarrassed, "Ah, Mr. Rieger, would you like your back massage now? I brought you your drink." Jenny waited patiently for his answer. Like dancing with a skilled lead, sometimes it was nice to let someone else make the decisions, she thought.
 
Last edited:
Reynard chcuckled and waved off her concern for his warmth. No! He was a furnace! He never slept with blankets, or clothing for that matter, this was only for the purposes of concealment. If things went right, she'd find out, embarrassingly, soon enough!

"Ah, Mr. Rieger, would you like your back massage now? I brought you your drink."

He met her gaze and smiled invitingly, reaching his hand for an offered glass. "Yes! That would be nice. But first, how about you join me in a toast?"

Once again, even though it was a question, it was more like a command. He wouldn't take no for an answer, and most definitely wouldn't take any lame excuse about drinking on the job! He was a first class customer, used to getting what he wanted, and he wanted her to share a drink with him!

He was more than pleased to see her resignation, clasping the second glass in her hand, holding it tilted in his direction, waiting for him to make a toast. His smile widened and he locked into the sparkle in her eyes.

"Here's to me 'n you 'n a slow comfortable screw up against the wall!"

He intentionally slurred the words 'and' to sound more like 'in', suggesting something very different than the drink they were sharing!

He clinked his glass to hers, "Drink up," he ordered, downing nearly half of his drink before settling into the pillow.
 
He met her gaze and smiled invitingly, reaching his hand for an offered glass. "Yes! That would be nice. But first, how about you join me in a toast?"

Jenny was afraid of that, but she knew better than to refuse. She held up her glass, matching his smile with a nervous one of her own.

"Here's to me 'n you 'n a slow comfortable screw up against the wall."

Jenny blushed. "Mr. Rieger . . ." she said, looking away from his intense gaze. They held a toast, and she took a sip. It was sour, and it burned her throat. Jenny couldn't help making a face.

"Drink up," he said encouragingly. Jenny took another bigger sip, swallowing hard, her face squinching up again as she felt the alcohol warm her on the way down. She'd drunk enough that she didn't think he'd complain, but hopefully not so much that it would go to her head.

"How can you drink this?" she squeaked, her voice sounding funny. She placed the offending glass down, now half empty, on the table near the window. Jenny tried to smile at Mr. Rieger, who was reclining comfortably back on his pillow. She could have used a glass of juice to wash it down, but she kept that thought to herself.
 
Reynard saw the color flush her face and neck as he made the toast which could have been interpreted either way. By the faces she made, when she took the drink, he could only assume she was a relative lightweight when it came to drinking! He began to wonder how much of a lightweight, she really was?

"It's an acquired taste," he confessed, in response to her question. He then returned to playing his fiddle as he continued on, resting his chin on his folded arms as her hands drifted to his shoulders. "Maybe I should have taken it easy on you. Most people start with just a screw ..." He intentionally let his voice trail into a moan as her fingers dug into his muscles. "After practice, they'll experiment and fall into a slow screw. Eventually, it becomes a slow comfortable screw. That's when the spice and variety of a slow comfortable screw up against the wall becomes too appealing to resist!"

He only wished he could see her face, wondering if his carefully chosen words were having an effect on her. His implications were deliberate, but could be taken either way. He just wondered if she thought he was talking about the drink, or the sexual act? Of course, his implications had the sexual act in mind.

The only positive thing Reynard, realized from his belly-down position, was that he was once again, face-to-face with the laptop image, still plastered on his screen. He closed his eyes and imagined he was there with her, the photographer, taking those wonderful pictures, and that she was there with him now rubbing his naked flesh, just as she was doing this very moment!
 
After placing his drink next to hers, Mr. Rieger settled into the bed, obviously ready for Jenny to resume her backrub.

"It's an acquired taste," he said about the drink, as she began to rub his shoulders. "Maybe I should have taken it easy on you. Most people start with just a screw ..." He made a sound of pleasure at her massaging hands, and Jenny wished he would be silent, though in fact nobody would be able to hear him over the hum of the jet engines.

"After practice, they'll experiment and fall into a slow screw. Eventually, it becomes a slow comfortable screw. That's when the spice and variety of a slow comfortable screw up against the wall becomes too appealing to resist!"


Jenny gaped at his back, grateful he couldn’t see her expression. I’d be able to resist! she told herself. He said the craziest things. Every time she started to think he was a gentleman, he’d come up with another crazy pun to embarrass her. Her hands tightened on his shoulders before she stopped herself. Don’t strangle the poor man, she thought.

As Jenny moved her hands over to the ends of his shoulders, she saw a familiar picture over his shoulder. He had his laptop out again, and was looking at her nude picture. Jenny felt that strange twinge of jealousy again, only this time he was looking at her. How could she be jealous of herself? You’re such a ditz, Jenny, she thought.

Jenny tilted her head, to ease a knot forming in her neck from the awkward position she was in. It just wasn’t comfortable, balancing on the edge of the bed while trying to give him a proper massage. With a nervous glance behind her, Jenny lifted her skirt up to around her hips and then raised one knee over Mr. Rieger’s blanket-covered lower body, to straddle him just above the curve of his ass. It was indeed much more comfortable, except for one thing. She looked down, and saw that with her knees spread to either side of him, her uniform skirt was split wide open up to her waist, and she could see her red cotton string panties. Fortunately Mr. Rieger wouldn’t be able to see them, unless he spun his head around like a horned owl. Jenny giggled at that image of Mr. Rieger, then leaned forward to continue her massage. His skin felt nice and warm between her legs, like riding a horse bareback, and bare legged!
 
Reynard was surprised that Jenny had taken the initiative to climb atop him and straddle him. Now he truly regretted lying on his stomach, for if he were on his back, then ... oh well!

"Jenny, this feels so good. The airline ought to consider adding massages as part of first class service benefits." He moaned again, truly melting beneath her touch. "I'd consider hiring you just for that sole purpose. But I couldn't offer you all the wonderful benefits the airline gives you. Mmmmmm ... Lower!"

Reynard was enjoying the casual conversation, just waiting for that moment where Jenny would eventually find out he wasn't wearing his pants!

"So tell me Jenny ... what do you girls do during your layovers? Do you travel around and see the sights? Do you have wild parties and all that stuff? What do you do when you're not flying?"

It may have seemed like casual conversation, but Reynard was gathering information!

"Mmmmm, lower!"
 
The way Mr. Rieger was reacting to her massage, Jenny suddenly remembered the tent in his pants. Was it still there? How did men lie on their bellies like that, didn’t it hurt? If it was uncomfortable, maybe he’d flip over again. Jenny tightened her thighs against him. She’d have to make sure he didn’t try to flip over, at least while she was straddling him like that.

"Jenny, this feels so good. The airline ought to consider adding massages as part of first class service benefits." He made that embarrassing moaning sound again. "I'd consider hiring you just for that sole purpose. But I couldn't offer you all the wonderful benefits the airline gives you. Mmmmmm ... Lower!"

She giggled at his idea. I'll bet you'd like that, she thought. Jenny was used to compliments from passengers, though this was in fact her first massage. And last! she told herself. Jenny’s hands were working on a knot in the middle of his back. She could feel the muscles loosening up under her hands. Even though her hands were tiring a bit, that gave her satisfaction. Maybe she had a hidden talent?

"So tell me Jenny ... what do you girls do during your layovers? Do you travel around and see the sights? Do you have wild parties and all that stuff? What do you do when you're not flying? Mmmmm, lower!"

Jenny’s hands were now at his lower back, and she lifted herself up and slid her hips down on him so she could reach his lower back just above the blanket. Now she had good leverage, and she worked on the kinks in his back muscles.

“Oh, you know,” she said, “Mary and I go sightseeing or shopping. Who told you about the wild parties? It’s not really true, we’re usually tired after 18 hours on our feet. Jess likes to go to clubs, she’ll drag us there, and it gives me an excuse to shop for clubbing dresses. Tokyo and Shanghai have great clubbing, but there’s too many slimy guys, especially in Japan, and it’s so expensive, they don’t pay us enough for that.”

Jenny paused, to see if he wanted to say something, but he only sighed in appreciation at her kneading hands. She smiled, continuing, “Mary and Jess love to shop for bikinis or lingerie, and they always want to drag me along to model stuff for them. It's a game, you know? They’ll pick out the skimpiest thing and say ‘the new girl has to try it on!’ They love to go to the beach, but I’m not a beach person, so I don’t need all those skimpy bikinis. Yeah, I know, grew up in Hawaii, and you don’t like the beach? But I don’t need the tan, and I’d rather go snorkeling or scuba diving.”

Jenny stopped, leaning over. “I’m sorry, Mr. Rieger, I talk too much,” she apologized.
 
Reynard did have to chuckle. Jenny was just babbling on, but he took mental notes, not just on Jenny, but on Mary and Jess also.

"C'mon Jenny," he chided while still staring at the beautiful image in front of him. "Why do I find it hard to believe that you are shy about modeling in front of others? From what I see, it looks like you're a natural. I bet you get a thrill, putting on those skimpy outfits! I can almost imagine you posing in skimpy bathing suits, and lingerie; I bet you look great! I mean, isn't that why you girls wear sexy, and revealing clothing? You do want guys to notice you, don't you?"

Then something suddenly dawned on him. He didn't think, it was an issue, but he'd better find out!

"You do like guys ... don't you? I mean ... it's not like you're ...?"

He suddenly felt tense, all the knots Jenny had worked loose, were tightening up again. Had he misjudged her all along? No! He was a pretty good judge of people, and the way she blushed when he referred to sex, must mean that she was into guys! Well it was too late now. He had already asked the question!

He wanted desperately to turn over. The way she was straddling him put extra weight and pressure, where he didn't need it. He tried wriggling just enough to adjust the position of his turgid pole so that the pressure was a bit more bearable!
 
Back
Top