The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya!
But it's one of those 'glorious to be alive ' mornings out here in the fields...

Ah, well good for you.

I'm fighting modern technology and potentially have to face a trip into the city at some point this morning to take a slightly confused gentleman clothes shopping.

I hate clothes shopping for myself let alone for anyone else.

There may be harsh words muttered

Ah, well good for you.

I'm fighting modern technology and potentially have to face a trip into the city at some point this morning to take a slightly confused gentleman clothes shopping.

I hate clothes shopping for myself let alone for anyone else.

There may be harsh words muttered

Sounds like lots of patience and a few cinnamon lattes may be in order :D

I've got a meeting with a local independent distillery tomorrow who want to produce a commemorative book. My staff want me to wangle some free samples out of them whilst I'm there...

Apart from that, just the usual...but meeting up with friends in Sheffield at the weekend :D

Anyone got anything exciting lined up for this week? Work or pleasure?

Night in with my wife on Tuesday assuming nothing buggers up the plans. Derby Munch on Wednesday. Night of geekery with friends on Thursday assuming we don;t have to cancel again. beyond that, The shopping trip this morning, a lot of paperwork, day in Crewe on wednesday,

Fairly usual fair really :)

You?

my week is very boring by comparrison, I have a behaviour management training on Weds night, and lots of work, but no play planned...how the heck did I wind up in this rut?

my week is very boring by comparrison, I have a behaviour management training on Weds night, and lots of work, but no play planned...how the heck did I wind up in this rut?

Same way I did I guess. Grew up and became responsible. It sucks.

I forgot. I'm running a new gaming group for kinky people on Sunday. that could either be huge fun or a total disaster :)

'behaviour management'?
sounds like the sort of thing that ends up in another thread:D

Lol I am def not a Dom... But I imagine skills like these could be useful! I work with people who have autism and severe learning disabilities. After a few weeks of playing duck the wheelchair with one individual, I really need some help in supporting him positively whilst staying safe :)

Same way I did I guess. Grew up and became responsible. It sucks.

I forgot. I'm running a new gaming group for kinky people on Sunday. that could either be huge fun or a total disaster :)

That sounds fun.. What sort of kinky games will you be playing? Or is it vanilla games and kinky people?

'nilla gaming for kinky people :) Significant geekery!

Lol, enjoy geeking :) I never did get into gaming even though a I have a fine geek sci fi pedigree going back to Blake's 7.
Now shooting people in paintball and laser quest is waaay more fun! :D

Lol, enjoy geeking :) I never did get into gaming even though a I have a fine geek sci fi pedigree going back to Blake's 7.
Now shooting people in paintball and laser quest is waaay more fun! :D

Ah, I used to do LazerTag LARP. that's fun :)

And no, gaming is not for everyone. But I'd been my main hobby since I was 12. It's in my blood and I couldn't get rid of it now if I wanted to. :)

Ah, I used to do LazerTag LARP. that's fun :)

And no, gaming is not for everyone. But I'd been my main hobby since I was 12. It's in my blood and I couldn't get rid of it now if I wanted to. :)

So you probably started with Duke Nukem or the like :)

No no no.

Table top games and Role plays. I started with the Steve Jackson Fighting Fantasy choose your own adventure books. Moved on to paper and pencil RP games and painting little miniatures. I plays some computer games but not many.

No no no.

Table top games and Role plays. I started with the Steve Jackson Fighting Fantasy choose your own adventure books. Moved on to paper and pencil RP games and painting little miniatures. I plays some computer games but not many.

Ahhh so you are not glued to a computer screen conducting warfare on alien territories :) that's good! Computer games seem to rot the brain somewhat.
I haven't played any of the board games, I probably would enjoy it, but don't know anyone who is into it.

That's why I'm starting this event. Large kink / geek crossover. lots of my kink friends are gamers or ex gamers and wanting to get back into it. Also had a surprising number of people ask "Can I come and sit in a corner and see what's happening?" which is nice.

I shall convert them!

And who knows, might find a cute, kinky gamer to call my own?

That's why I'm starting this event. Large kink / geek crossover. lots of my kink friends are gamers or ex gamers and wanting to get back into it. Also had a surprising number of people ask "Can I come and sit in a corner and see what's happening?" which is nice.

I shall convert them!

And who knows, might find a cute, kinky gamer to call my own?

You might indeed! I hope you find that special someone :) Its a good way to meet a few new people. Although there are a few UKers here, there aren't too many UK BSDMers which is a real pity. I am glad you ressurrected this thread, its good to have somewhere to post.

You might indeed! I hope you find that special someone :) Its a good way to meet a few new people. Although there are a few UKers here, there aren't too many UK BSDMers which is a real pity. I am glad you ressurrected this thread, its good to have somewhere to post.

Yeah, I kept popping back to see if this thread was still about but it never seamed to get much love after Velvet dropped off the face of the earth. So, now I am back I thought I would see about trying to drum up some business... Might see about adding a link into my profile on the chat rooms.... *ponders

@Malich: Is LazerTag a video game? I've played laser tag before... but I don't know how much role play you can do with that kind... google isn't helping me out.

And what is Derby Munch?

@Malich: Is LazerTag a video game? I've played laser tag before... but I don't know how much role play you can do with that kind... google isn't helping me out.

And what is Derby Munch?

Lazertag is like commercially available lazer quest gear. (actually ours is all home made) then you run round a forest, or old fort, everyone plays a character. it's fun.

If you want more details I'll PM you :)

Derby is a city, a munch is a gathering of kinky people in a bar. a social meet up :)

And good morning, how are you? :)

Yeah, I kept popping back to see if this thread was still about but it never seamed to get much love after Velvet dropped off the face of the earth. So, now I am back I thought I would see about trying to drum up some business... Might see about adding a link into my profile on the chat rooms.... *ponders

I think I probably missed this thread when I was active here first time around. I was more on the long distance one.

The laser tag sounds fun!

Ohhh, I see. Interesting :) Entertaining the inner child's need for adventure! That's cool. Not enough imagination with people these days. You should PM me! :)

LOL this explains why I was getting pictures of ky derby horses eating stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back