Inside A Bat's Heart (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,262
Inside A Bat's Heart (Open To One)

Maggie Heart
25
Looks Like Nina Dobrev

Bruce Wayne was the type of man that may love his life, he had a very hard start after the death of his parents, but he never knew that he was ever going to find someone who knew the exact pain he had all so many years ago. He met such a woman when he was round 35. Her name was Maggie Heart, she lost her parents the same way he did. All her mother had that was worthy anything was the necklace that she wore all the time. Sadly when she was leaving the opera house on her 15th birthday a gun greeted her parents, Maggie saw the man that did this to her and a gun was aimed right for her head, until a man in black stopped it. She watched the mighty fight and it was incredible. The man looked at her and seemed to have smiled to her, offering a hand to help her as much as he could. No one knew in that moment that he vowed to watch out for her as much as possible. Since he had a huge responsibility.

He watched her and saw her grew up and as she went through school she met him in one way or another, she was intelligent and beautiful mostly kind as well, which was really nice to see in the city of death and misery. She had every chance to go to school outside to start over. Bruce even told her that he would pay to get her out of there. But she refused to go, she cared for Bruce they had been through a lot. So instead of putting her tail between her legs she decided to stay in Gotham, so he gave her a job. He had built a library since the other one they had was destroyed by Joker and his goons. She was the main Librarian, thought she never went to school for it, she was intelligent enough to handle the job with dignity and grace. She grew to truly care for Bruce Wayne, he had money yes but she refused it many times. She cared for the man behind the money, but sometimes she thought about batman wondering if she would ever see him again.

On her way out she locked the door and was headed home, right before she could do anything, strong violent arms grabbed her and she cried out. She was suppose to be getting dressed to have drinks with Bruce, he was to meet her but instead she was being dragged off and into the back a man grabbed her, tearing at her shirt and she let out a cry that could be heard for miles. She figured this was it, that she was going to end up very hurt or very dead, she didn't scream or cry she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. The men were yelling at her demanding information about Bruce Wayne but she refused to answer so they began to slap her, she growled finally and bit the man that held her and she broke his arm, finally she fought and injured two of the five men, sadly she was hit so hard she fell. But then she noticed someone coming, she did not know who but she held her breath.
 
Last edited:
The scream had got his attention, but then he had been watching over Maggie anyway, as he had so many nights over so many years. He flew over the roofs of Gotham until he perched atop the new Gotham library. Tonight Batman would make his entrance into Maggie Hearts life. Bruce had always hoped this day would never come. he knew from harsh experience that the people he cared about got hurt or dead when they found out his secret so he had sworn never to disclose it to Maggie, keeping the Batman out of her life. However even though she took out two of the five men which impressed him greatly, she now at the mercy of the other three who were cursing at her. Their initial demands of information about Wayne having turned in revenge against this young woman who had hurt their friends. Maggie looked stunned from the blow that had felled her, her shirt half torn away. Now was the time while the men were distracted. He stepped from the ledge and dropped.

His booted feet impacted two of the man shoulders and necks, throwing them to the ground hard as he dropped and rolled to his feet. The crack of one of the bad guys collar bone and his cry of pain told Bruce he would not long be a threat which left two others. One scrambling to his feet holding his left shoulder, the other desperately reaching for his gun tucked into his belt.

"You really want to do that?" Bruce asked with a light tone as he stared at the man pulling his pistol.

Both men were scared as he stood before them, tall, imposing, holding his cloak around his body. he didn't seem nervous, stressed, nothing but totally relaxed and in control. The goons looked at each other, then turned and ran for their lives. Batman quickly assessed the remaining three men, all injured, some less so than others. He grabbed the throat of the man he had landed on and thrust him up against the wall of the library building, dangling him a foot off the ground.

"Why were you asking about Wayne?" He asked in his deep growling voice.
 
She watched as everything happened so quickly and narrowing her eyes she grew angry, slowly standing up when she noticed who it was, at first she had been stunned about everything. But she brushed away blood from her nose and growled deeply. Everything seemed to just stop around her, she noticed something about these men and knew all to well what was going on. She limped up to Batman and looked up at him, with a very soft look. Though her eyes showed anger she noticed how the other guy was getting ready to fire at Batman she ran quickly and jumped on top of the man punching him without mercy, she kept punching as she started to remember what happened so long ago with her parents. By the time she stopped and the man was bloody, she was protective of Bruce.

"These are Jokers men, he has been attacking important people, still trying to figure out who you are. They attacked me when I refused to give them any information, unlike these goons I take my friendships seriously, tho Bruce is all I have and even a man as powerful as him needs privacy"
 
Bruce watched Maggie punch the living crap out of the man who had been drawing on him. he had seen the man going for his gun, he was in no danger, but the girls hadn't known that and despite being in shock and injured she had acted fast and sure. He was impressed despite himself. he turned back to the b=man he was holding up with one arm. The guy was starting to go blue, unable to breath, scrabbling at Batman wrist to try and get air. Bruce shrugged and struck him hard and fast behind his ear, knocking him out cold before letting him fall to the ground. he turned to Maggie.

"Thank you for your assistance, Miss ....?" He asked, then continued anyway. "Joker is making plays all over town as you say ... but he is wasting his time on Wayne. I was hoping these thugs might have more intel to give ... but they were probably just hired street muscle to rough you up. They knew nothing."

Obviously he knew all about her as Bruce Wayne, but as Batman this was the first time they had met. He towered over her, dark and foreboding. It had been hard to keep this from her as they grew closer, but it was the cross he bore to keep the people he cared about safe. However .... he looked around at the men she had taken out. She wasn't even trained and yet had fought with tenacity and ferociousness. With a little tutoring and direction she could be good ... very good.

"Are you ok? Do you need an ambulance?"
 
She watched him and chuckled a bit, she knew her wrist was dislocated as he asked if she needed an ambulance she shook her head and cracked her wrist back to where it needed to be. Once her wrist was no longer dislocated she wished she had something to wrap it up with. "No I'm fine batman I can take a hit here and there" She smiled weakly. He seemed to tower over her, only 11 years ago he seemed to be seven feet tall since she hadn't fully grown and he seemed to have forgotten about her, thought it made sense she was one person out of Gotham since it was a huge city.

"This isn't the first time you have protected me batman, only 11 short years ago my parents were murdered and you stopped the gunner from killing me. For so long I was angry with you for saving me. I wished for death but was to much of a chicken to do it myself. It was because of Bruce I no longer wish to die but to live. I have feelings for Bruce thought he doesn't know. I'm so much younger then him I keep that to myself. No information was given, all I have in my life is him so any information he gives me, they couldn't beat it out of me."
 
Hearing Maggie had feelings for Bruce made Batman blink. He had known they were close and he had been feeling romantically toward her for months, but to hear her confess to the same feelings ... not knowing she was actually telling Bruce, was almost obscene ... and yet he felt his heart swell. All he wanted to do was remove his cowl and confess to her who he truly was, but he couldn't, not yet. Instead he nodded to the girl, making out he was the usual cold calculating Batman.

"I am happy I could be here for you tonight Miss. Heart ... give Mr. Wayne my best wishes and I promise, I won't tell him your feelings for him ... but have you considered telling him yourself? He is a friend of mine and he needs a good woman in his life, maybe that is you."

With that he turned and raised the grapnel gun and shot it into the night before vanishing upwards with speed and disappearing into the night. He had to move fast, Maggie was expecting Bruce to be meeting her for drinks, if he wasn't there, even if she went now after what had happened, she would ask questions. Dropping to the street not to far away he quickly slipped inside the Rolls Royce parked there. The engine started as the windows darkened so no one could see in and he began to change from Batman to playboy billionaire Bruce Wayne.

"Everything ok, Sir?" Alfred asked from the front seat.

"Yes, Alfred ... just something surprising I need to think about." Bruce Wayne replied again thinking of how well Maggie had fought tonight.
 
She smiled and gave him her name "Maggie Heart' and she blushed not realizing she had admitted her love for Bruce and felt stupid he was the savor of the city and she was being stupid. Thinking for a moment and blushed but she heard what he said and before she could say anything he was gone. She was slowly feeling the effects of how bad she felt and she stumbled to her home. She knew that he would be there so she sat on the chair that was right outside her place, she was applying makeup to try and hide what happened to her, she had grabbed something for her wrist to help the pain.

She was humming to herself waiting for him, thankfully she had done what she needed early and she was grateful that she liked to do everything in a timely fashion. She looked up hearing a car and figured it would be him, she stood up making sure that she was clean and looked...pretty perhaps she would tell him, she just thought people would think her a gold digger since she was young and he was powerful.
 
Alfred drove the Rolls up to Maggie's house and waited while Bruce got out and shut the door before driving off leaving the two alone. Bruce smiled seeing Maggie sitting on her porch watching him arrive. His coat was over one arm and in the other was a bunch of flowers he had brought for her. Walking up the path to her porch he grinned.

"I hope I'm not late, Maggie ... here, these are for you." He stated handing her the flowers.

It was a bit of an odd thing to say, he would hardly have brought the flowers for himself, but it was what men said when delivering flowers to women, right? He his love life hadn't ever been exactly normal, Selena Kyle, Vicky Vale ... neither had been anything like a regular relationship and only Selena had stuck around, possibly more out of her desire to be Catwoman than anything else. But his feelings for Maggie, despite her being so much younger than himself, we real and Alfred had been telling him to either confess to the young woman or to distance himself from her, that it wasn't fair to her unless he was serious. After tonight, the first time he had seen Maggie in 'action' his thoughts had turned to an idea which both shocked him, unnerved him and thrilled him. She had the raw talent to become a new Robin, a new prodigy for the Bat ... but after what happened to Jason Todd and Barbara Gordon did he have the right to risk another young life?
 
She smiled and was glad he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary with her. Smiling she couldn't help but wonder what to do, here he came with flowers and her eyes light up. She took them in her hands closed her eyes and inhaled the fragrance the flowers gave off. Felt amazing to her, tilting her head to the side she opened up the door to her home inviting him in so she could put the flowers in a vase, she took great care of the flowers.

"They are beautiful thank you Bruce, you didn't need to go to such lengths for me" She walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek, she was so close she could smell him, what he wore made her smile she loved the scent.

"Bruce before you came here something happened, let's just say I saw Batman protecting me like he did 15 years ago, he made me realize what I should do" She looked down having trouble thinking about how to tell him she loved him, she blushed something terrible.
 
"Batman ... saved you ... what on earth happened, Maggie?"

Bruce the perfect actor showed deep concern for the young woman, although it wasn't really an act, he simply channelled what he had felt earlier that night. he took her hands in his, leading her to the couch so they could sit side by side as he looked into her beautiful eyes.

"Are you ok, did you get hurt? Do I need to do anything?" He continued, his strong hands squeezing hers gently, reassuringly. "You should call the police if someone attacked you which, if Batman showed up, I assume they did. We need to file a report so you can ID the men involved."

He knew of course the reason she blushed and it was hard for him. He had almost pushed her into this, having Batman, his alter ego, tell this beautiful young woman to confess her love to him. Wasn't that deceitful? Wasn't that wrong? But he realised he needed to hear the words from her own lips, to know the truth spoken to Bruce rather than Batman, before he could act.
 
She flinched a bit when he grabbed her hand with the bad wrist, but listing to him she needed him to listen instead of going crazy. She took her hand with the bad wrist and placed it over his mouth so he would relax and stop talking. Her wrists was exposed to what she used as an ace bandage, shaking her head.

"Bruce Wayne!" She yelled so he would shut up and relax

"I maybe young but I am not stupid that has been taken care of, you are making this impossible you know that" She let him go and backed away turning her back to him as she looked outside the window.

"I'm in love with you Bruce!" She said with great strength and conviction, and sighed sadly.

She sighed softly and didn't know what to do with herself.

"I love the man, the man covered in other women, and money a fame. But I love Bruce Wayne, the person not the fame or fortune" She turned looking at him, she knew there was over ten years age difference but she didn't care, she stood there vulnerable and in love. "I have no clue how old you really are, maybe it's my taste for liking older men...but you have been in my life watching me grow, I have been in love with you for so long. But seeing you with other women, figured you had someone like that in your life and wouldn't interfere with that"
 
As she spoke he again thought of Selena and Vicky Vale, two loves in his life, one gone for good, one ... complicated. But he had never had a steady love, a woman to come home to or to share his secrets with. Recently he had been feeling for Maggie what she was stating she felt for him. But dare he risk showing her that love? Dare he put her at risk as all the women in his life had been at some time or another? Dare he share his darkest secret with her? She was right, they had known each other since she was a child, he had been a permanent feature in her life, paying for schools, college, a roof over her head, finding her a job. Had he done it out of paternal love ... or something more. The other woman she spoke of were a smoke screen for the press and everyone else in Gotham. Bruce Wayne, billionaire playboy ... if he had a different girl on his arm every night then how could he possibly be Batman, right? So far it had worked wonders, no one suspected. But it was causing Maggie pain he realised and he couldn't allow that. He walked up to her, now knowing she had a sprained wrist, he took her good hand and guided it up to his lips, kissing it as he looked into her eyes.

"The women ... they mean nothing, they never have ... I ... there is a reason ..." He was so close to telling her, but something held him back, but ever nerves in him told him to confess, to let her known his dark secret. "I love you too Maggie ... I think, maybe, I always have."

There, it was out, he had said it, he felt like a weight had lifted from his shoulders. He breathed deeply looking into her eyes, then slowly lowered his lips to hers, his eyes closing as he squeezed her hand.
 
She watched and listened to him not sure what to say but the man was special to her, she smiled at him and could not help but really fall further in love with him, she sighed a little bit she knew what everyone would say, there was well over ten years age difference, was she with him to love him or to get money from him? will this last? She knew all to well what the press would say but it was funny. She didn't give a shit what they would think, it was really nice to know that he did love her. Batman was sweet to give her the confidence that she needed to tell him. Looking down for a moment and squeezed his hand.

"I know what the press will say, but I hope you know I love you Bruce, not what you have or the money, you have done so much for me in the past and still doing, every time you bought me something I always fought you on it remember? Because I didn't want to be a leach and make you think its your money I want the most. But I do love you" She bit her lip she was the sweet virgin that did not know anything about relationships so she was so new to everything. She leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips and pulled away looking into his eyes.

"Help me Bruce" She said softly she had no idea what to do and hoped he realized that, she did not want to get out of hand she wanted to be a lady.
 
The kiss was soft and fleeting but it set his soul on fire. he took her head in both of his hands and kissed her harder with more passion. But as with everything he kept his desires in check. He had a dark side, a rough side that he kept for criminals, but he knew it lurked close to the surface and it wouldn't take a lot for him to give into it and maybe hurt Maggie when she was at her most fragile and exposed.

"I know you love me for me, Maggie. And I know you hated me buying you things, you always wanted to make your own way. But I feel we always had a connection ... maybe it started with out parents, how they died so similar, but it has grown for me. You are younger yes, but the press will accept us or not, when have I ever cared what they say about me?" He smiled down at her, laughed briefly. "But if they attack you that is different. You may say right now you do not care, but when you read the words in the papers, hear the words on the news ... well, you may feel different and I want you to know if you do ... if you want to walk away ... I will understand."

His hands drifted to her narrow waist, holding her before him, looking her up and down, she was gorgeous, young, sexy, confident, strong willed ... everything he had always found appealing in women.

"We were supposed to be having drinks tonight ... but, why don't you come up to the manor ... Alfred would love to see you and he could cook us a dinner? It would be just the two of us for tonight and if we want to go out to a club, bar or restaurant another night and let the paparazzi take our photos then so be it ... what do you say?"
 
She felt the kiss feeling how deep he let it go and she returned the kiss not hesitating. She had always wondered about kissing, her mother once told her just go with the flow it was all natural and she was right. She held close to him, but then as he separated the kiss and heard what was said about the press. She could never imagine leaving him because of the press, she shook her head and reached up placing her hand on his cheek.

"I can tell you now Bruce that won't happen, I maybe angry with what the press writes but I would never leave you because of false words. I thought about that a lot trust me, I maybe irritated, unhappy and maybe in raged but I would never leave you because of the damn press and its papers and news"

Then she heard what he said about dinner and nodded to him "Sounds nice, I wouldn't mind seeing Alfred" She said softly. She pulled her coat back on and she waited for him to open the door for her which she knew he would do, she was rather happy and had blushed happily as she had a feeling tonight would be a night never forgotten.
 
He took her hand after she had closed and locked her house, then together, hand in hand, they walked to the bottom of the front garden. As if he had been waiting a Rolls Royce pulled up and Bruce opened the rear door for Maggie, waiting while she got in, then following her closing the door behind them.

"Home, Alfred, and if you would be so kind would you fix us something for dinner?" Bruce asked as he turned to smile at Maggie, again holding her hand with his bigger one.

"Of course, Sir. It's so good to see your again, Miss Heart." Alfred stated from the front seat before letting the partition slide up to give the passengers privacy as he drove the Rolls back to Wayne Manor.

Alfred had looked after Bruce all his life, having been there when he was born and taking on the role of surrogate father for the boy when his own parents had died so tragically. Over the years he had hoped for a woman to come into his Master's life and fill the dark hole he knew lived within the man, but despite some close calls they had all failed to pin down Bruce Wayne. Seeing how tender Bruce had been helping Maggie into the car, and how much he thought of her when they were apart, Alfred began to hope again. Could she be the one?

In the back seat Bruce began to just small talk with Maggie. He was good at that, he had learnt the skill at many dinner parties. But where as most small talk was inconsequential, just hot air, his talk with Maggie was anything but. He talked to her about a hostile takeover of Wayne Enterprises he had managed to foil, how the new R&D department had some very interesting new tech on the drawing board and also, he found, he turned the talk to her, wanting to know more about her past times. As he asked such questions like did she work out, did she swim, jog, use weights, complimenting her body do throw off suspicion, he realised he was interviewing her for the role of his protegee, just as Robin used to be.
 
She smiled at him showing the love she had for him, she enjoyed spending time with him and it was remarkable how he made her feel so at home and comfortable. She always felt alone when she was away from him, and always thought she thought to much of him. But now knowing that wasn't the case, she loved the idea of being there, enjoying him and enjoying his touch. But as he made small talk she listened to him about the problems and tilted her head to the side a little bit. Hearing all the questions she put her hand up so he would stop talking and to let her answer the questions, she giggled seeing what she thought was perhaps nervousness she thought nothing more of it.

"I jog every morning for an hour before work, and walk to work, love swimming use to be one of those synchronized swimmers for the Gotham High School" She missed those days funny enough. Then sighing she put one leg over the other not realizing they were at his home. "I do have to say anyone that fucks with you is stupid you know?"
 
"Some don't realise just how stupid until it's to late." He replied with a ruthful smile. Anyone who messed with Bruce Wayne messed with Batman, but he had been so good at keeping the connection unseen they never realised. "Well, jogging, walking and swimming and I am sure synchronised swimming made you very flexible and coordinated." he commented,filing that way in the plus box as they pulled through the gates of Wayne Manor and stopped at the main doors.

Alfred walked around to open the door for them and Bruce held Maggie's hand as he helped her from the car and walked toward the old gothic building. Alfred would park the car and head to the kitchen leaving them alone and in private. Bruce pushed open the front door and smiled beckoning Maggie inside before closing it behind them. Her heels clicked on the cold stone of the hallway. Bruce lifted his arms to take in the splendour.

"Welcome to my home, Maggie."

The hallway was massive and opened upwards three floors with two winding stairs on both sides leading upwards. At the back two doors on either side led to the servants quarters, kitchens etc, while the door to the left led to the dining room and the door to the right to his main study.

"Would you like a tour?" Bruce asked hold her hand and squeezing it gently.
 
She smiled at him and enjoyed the thought of being there with him the mansion was huge she had never been there before and it was an amazing sort of thing to see his home at first, when she noticed Alfred open the door then Bruce helping her, she smiled at both men she liked Alfred to he was a very sweet man and knew Bruce loved him as his father figure. It was really nice to see the love shown between both men. In this moment however once inside the doors she smiled at the thought. She nodded happily and something caught her eye it was some paintings, something showed in her eyes some kind of light. She kissed him softly on the lips and went up to the painting. She placed her fingers gently against the corner of the painting being careful not to damage it. It was an original she could tell by the feel of it, it was odd but it was a gift.

"These paintings were always my favorite, Water Lilies (or Nympheas) is a series of approximately 250 oil paintings by French Impressionist Claude Monet, I would say your mother had taste, and the world is lesser for her loss" She hoped she had said that correctly she was so nervous it was hard to think, now she began to think she said it wrong basically she meant that the world has no idea what beautiful life was lost so long ago. She took great pride in what she knew and she wasn't the kind of bitch people thought beautiful people always ended up, beautiful and full of venom.
 
Wayne walked up behind her and gently placed his hands on her shoulders as Maggie looked at the painting. He squeezed softly as she described the painting precisely and said how the world was a lesser place without her in it. he felt a sudden tension in her shoulders and a sudden burst of nerves. He turned her slowly to look up at him as he smiled down at her.

"Thank you, Maggie ... I think my mother would have really liked you, a lot. And that was one of her favourite paintings, I saw her standing looking at it a lot when I was a young boy." He cupped her face, kissing her softly. "You don't need to be nervous with me, I can it radiating off of you, but haven't we got past the worse part of a relationship? The initial confession of feeling for each other?" He winked. "It's got to be downhill from here right?"

He took her hand and guided her upstairs, up the plush crimson carpeted white marble stairs case to the next level where the bedrooms and bathrooms lay, also his fathers study, a library and Bruce's gym. He walked slowly, letting her take it all in and grow used to it, or he hoped she would eventually. He led her into the gym, it was a large room with weights, running machine, rowing machine, bars for chin ups, everything you would find in a real gym was here, including a punch bag.

"You know, if you like, you are more than welcome to come and work out here any time you like ... and ... if its not to soon ... you are welcome to come live here." Bruce felt his throat close up a little and felt his own burst of nerves. Was he moving to fast here?
 
She smiled at him feeling how everything was going okay, in that moment she figured she said it correctly and chuckled a bit. "I was just afraid I said what I said about your mother wrong, when I get nervous I may say the wrong thing meaning the right thing you know? like a babbling idiot" She chuckled softly. In that moment she watched him as he took her all over the place, when she saw the gym her eyes lite up again it was really cool, so much to do and not having to freeze her ass off in the winter, she loved working outside in the spring and summer. But when it came to the winter? not much, seeing everything okay right now.

She did show surprise however when he said she could move in, she was floored on that but her surprise turned into a good thing, it was really funny and she found herself and laughed. She had a surprised reaction now turned into a happy one. It didn't surprise her how things worked with him.

"You don't waste any time do you Mr. Wayne?" She teased and placed her hand on his hand she did not mind him asking her and why now they were now a couple and it was incredible. "Alright Bruce I will move in, I mean we are going forwards not backwards right?" She looked up into those dark eyes of his and smiled. She decided to show him a little of what she did in school, what he didn't know about her. She slipped off her heels and walked to one end of the room. She cracked her neck she noticed he had "The horse" She called it, something you could flip over or hover over it making you lift your legs.

She took off running and at the right time she jumped over the horse, her good arm landing on the horse to give her momentum to flip over it and when she landed on both her feet and did the successful pose the women did while in gymnastics, she panted looking over at Bruce, she was very...nimble.
 
"Wow ... that was ... unexpected." Bruce laughed lightly, clapping. "And very good as well ... I know you said you did synchronised swimming but I didn't know you had gymnastic training in your repertoire as well."

He had watched her kick her shoes off with puzzlement, but when she took her place for the run up and he had known what she was about to do he had smiled slightly, his practised eyes coming into play, watching her form and even with one good wrist she did amazingly well, landing perfectly and centred. He also allowed his eye to take in her body as she stood, arms raised, chest pushed out. He grinned and shucked his jacket off and quickly took off his shoes and socks and unbuttoned his shirt, slipping it off before taking his position where she had stood a moment before for her run up, now just in pants and boxers. He looked at the horse, cricked his neck back and forth to ease the muscles, then focused he ran forward.

He lept like a cat, graceful, totally in balance, his hand slamming down on the horse as he spun, his legs flying outward locked together, spinning on top of the horse, then back up, pointing at the ceiling, supported on one hand and arm, the other ramrod straight at his side forming a perfect rock solid vertical form with his feet and toes pointing upwards. He held it for a couple of seconds, his arm not wavering at all under his weight, then dropped, both hands hitting the horse before he spun once more the dismounted to hit the floor with both feet rock solid and his arms up as Maggie had done. Relaxing he turned to her and smiled and winked.

"Surprise!" He grinned. "Not just a boring playboy after all."
 
She could tell he was impressed and soon before she knew it he was in his pants and seeing his bare chest and it was something to see, she chuckled by what he said, she could tell he worked out. He was very good looking and his chest was impressive. She knew nothing about other men but Bruce she knew every inch of, well soon hopefully he would let her in completely, because she knew everyone had secrets. Thinking for a moment when he was finished she walked up to him and gave him a towel that she took on the way over to him. She bit her lip blushing a lot, she was the kind of girl that was a good girl. Never watched porn and was curious how every inch looked.

"I know you work out Bruce, that was never in question, and now I see that you take pride in it, you have a wonderful torso I am sure every inch is well taken care of, that is never in question, hell even if you didn't work out I wouldn't care, fell in love with your personality and mind." She felt herself blush at the thought of him making love to her, she had a fantasy of him just ripping off her panties and fucking her hard against the wall, she may have been a virgin but she didn't want a delicate first time.
 
He took the towel and wiped his face. He wasn't sweating just from that little showing off for her. But he saw how her eyes travelled over his body and he liked her gaze on him. He had protected her for years, but he didn't know anything about her love life, if she dated or not, but how she looked at him made him surmise she was quite innocent ... virginal maybe? Which at her age these days was a treasure indeed. He grinned at her.

"And I fell in love with your for your brains, your caring nature, your beautiful looks and ... just how gorgeous you are inside and out." He shrugged and gave her an almost boyish smile. He was no poet, he couldn't put into words what he wanted to say.

Instead he pulled her against him, his lips locking to her passionately. How fast could he take this, what did she want? If she was innocent should he take his time? He knew he preferred rough love making, deep hard fucking, it settled the wild side of his mind and Selena Kyle had loved that about him. But Maggie wasn't Selena.

"Master Bruce? Dinner is ready, Sir."

Alfred's shout from the ground floor echoed through the mansion making Bruce part their lips and smile down at her.

"I guess I should put my shirt back on, huh?" He grinned as he picked it up and slipped it back on.
 
She moaned softly into the deep kiss and was turned on by how he kissed her, holding onto him it was incredible. Unfortunately she heard someone coming before Alfred even said anything to her, grinning happily she sighed and chuckled. Watching him get back his clothing on she couldn't help but already wanting him. She did realize she could say one thing to him so he would get a hint on what kind of girl she was, sure she was a virgin but she hoped what she was about to say and took a deep breath before letting it out silently, she knew he would soon hold her hand and make this moment feel even more earth shattering to her.

"I don't know how you have been with women in the past Bruce, but when it comes to me, don't fight against your own nature. I trust you and when ever we make the final leap together, don't go against who you are, I have never had a boyfriend Bruce. I am sure you have guessed that I am still a virgin. But I am not a china doll, if only you knew what goes on through my mind about you" She admitted it and blushed heavily but she didn't care.
 
Back
Top