Surprise from the Chatroom

Matthew watched his wife and mother kiss, and his cock grew so fucking hard. It was so hot watching them. They were both into it; taking turns sucking on the other's tongue just the way they would suck on his throbbing shaft.

When Sara climbed onto his shaft and slid down onto him, his eyes widened. Another new experience for them, but it all seemed so natural to Sara. It was like she had all of these things in her head, but her religious views had locked them inside, and now, the door had been opened and they were flooding out.

He raised up to meet every one of his wife's movements. He looked over at his mom playing with her clit, and moved a hand over to take her place. As his wife rode his cock, Matthew played with his mother's pussy... sliding his fingers along her folds and then rubbing her clit.. HARD.

"I want us all to cum together. All three of us at the same time." He continued to raise his hips to his wife as his free hand played with her breasts. His fingers on his mother were having the desired effect... she was raising her hips to him and moaning even louder. "That's it ladies..... cum with me. Do it NOW."
 
"Oh Matty" Alexis moaned as he pleasured her. "This is better than I ever imagined" she said looking at him then up at Sara who was in a world of her own now. Her head back and her breasts bouncing as she enjoyed her husbands cock openly, like never before. So many times she had wanted to do this but was afraid she was a freak.

A smile came to her face as she thought of Alexis's words over lunch that made all of her concerns go away. Her hands slid to her breasts and held them as she quickened her pace.

She heard Matthew "That's it ladies..... cum with me. Do it NOW." and felt him throb inside her. She opened her eyes and saw Alexis on the verge yet again with Matthew's hand rubbing her wildly. Her body surged and convulsed around him. She could not speak as her mouth opened into a silent scream. Every fiber of her body was tightening and she did not know if it would stop.

Alexis howled an exhale of release as her orgasm peaked and she could breath again. Matthew Rocked his hips up into Sara and she felt his shaft pulse with along wave moving up and into. She was so tight she could feel every vein expand along his cock as his seed exploded up into her.

"Oh god" she gasped between waves of intense pleasure. She collapsed as he continued pumping into her and she continued nearly convulsing.

"Oh god don;t stop" Alexis cried as she took over working her clit watching Sara. Sara jerked on Matthew's chest, her eyes were rolled back in her head as she came harder than Alexis of Matthew had ever imagined.

Alexis managed another peak before Matthew was spent and Sara lay breathing heavily with closed eyes.
 
Matthew wrapped an arm around his wife and held her close to his chest. What an incredible night this had been. He kissed the top of her head as his hand caressed her back. His other arm moved under his mother and pulled her over to him.

He turned his head and kissed his mother. The kiss was passionate and loving... down a few levels from the wild kisses earlier. He trailed his fingers over the soft skin of her back as Sara turned her head and kissed his mother's wonderful breasts.

As the three of them lay there in an exhausted heap, Matthew's mind continued to race. Where was this going to go. He had a good feeling about it, but he still wondered if this was just something his mother cooked up for her stay and she would run out on him again.

The baby crying snapped him out of his thoughts. "You ladies stay here. I will go get Kaitlyn and bring her in to her mommy." He smiled at them... kissed both of them, and walked out of the room to get his daughter.
 
19 years later...

* * * 19 years later * * *

Kaitlyn looks similar to her mother but is very different. Where her mother was an athlete Kaitlyn or as they call in at the Sorority house "Kay" is a girly girl. She has her makeup perfect and toned from yoga and spinning classes. She never even touched a lacrosse stick unless you count her boyfriend's..

She lives at college in her second year with two sisters, Julie and Susan. They are all hot and share a house with a padlock door to keep the horny guys at bay. Julie is outgoing and loves to party while Susan is more reserved and pre-med.

The house they share is just off campus, a couple blocks from their sorority house, Kappa Alpha. It's a Friday evening and they are getting ready to go to the house for a social. The music is loud and they dance as they get ready and having a few drinks already are laughing more than you might expect.
 
Trevor has enjoyed the last 2 years; living in the house with only mom and dad now that his sister was off to college. Now that he was a Senior in high school, he had to start looking at colleges, and his father suggested going to Kaitlyn's school to check it out. It was not what Trevor had in mind, but he figured he would do what dad wanted him to.

Trevor had followed in his father's footsteps. He was a lacrosse player. Everyone said that he was even better than his father. He was getting a lot of attention from college recruiters, especially the coaches from the school that Kaitlyn attended. Although it was a school he was interested in, he had second thoughts since his sister was there. She was a little princess and he wasn't sure he wanted to deal with that.

Mom called Trevor into her room and said she wanted to talk to him about going away to school. She seemed to be acting funny. Mom said that she really wanted him to check out the school where Kaitlyn was. It was fairly close to home and she... and dad of course.... would be able to come and watch him play. What was surprising was that mom had on a low cut top that showed off her cleavage and she had on a pair of shorts that showed off her ass and legs.

He agreed to visit the school, but made it clear he was not promising that was where he would ultimately choose to attend. Mom thanked him, came over to him, pressed herself against him and kissed him on the cheek. He turned and left the room, trying to hide the erection in his shorts.

Trevor made arrangements with the coach to take an official visit. Once he got to campus, the coaches showed him around a little and then set him up with a couple of the guys on the team. They said there was a great party that they were going to tonight. It was what sororities called a social, but was really just a party with a lot of hot girls.

Trevor had no complaints about going to a party with hot girls. The players took him to the house where they lived and showed him where he was staying for the weekend. After showering and changing, they headed out. As they were leaving, Trevor noticed a bunch of girls leaving the house next door.

As they walked to the party, the girls in front of them seemed to be going the same place. They were. The girls walked in to the sorority house in front of them. They moved around a little once inside, and then he saw her. WTF was she doing here.
 
Kay graced the front steps and doorway and was the focus of attention as every hardon in the room took her in. The girls looked too, to see why their boyfriends were now looking elsewhere. Kay was oblivious. She strolled in flanked by her roomies and disappeared.

After a few minutes of talking with the leaders of the frat SAE and her president Julie cam up and whispered in Kay's ear. "You are not going to believe who is here, your brother!" she said excitedly. Kay was not so thrilled.

"WTF Jules! He should be home shining his stick or something" she said angrily.

"He's cute and built" Julie said trying to see him through the crowd.

"NO! You are not fucking my brother!" Kay said firmly.

"What evah..." Jules shot back and disappeared into the crowd.

Kay hung out but never saw her brother and after an hour or two decided it was time to go since Jules disappeared and Susan went back to her boyfriend's house.

Entering the house Kay knew someone was home and that someone was Jules who was the loudest person you ever heard have sex.

"YES! YES! OH GOD YES!" was muffled by the door but still loud. It was part of the reason Julie did not live in the Sorority house. Not only was Julie loud but she would go all night.

Kay sighed and went to her room, closed the door and put on the headphones and laid down.
 
Trevor tried to avoid his sister. There was no reason to start anything, and he couldn't walk out on the players, so, he moved around some more with them. He started talking with a hot girl who looked familiar, but he had no idea why. he didn't know anyone from here but his sister.

He talked with Julie for a little while. They had a couple of drinks together, and then she asked him if he had ever done body shots. When he told her he hadn't, she grabbed his hand and led him out of the sorority house. She practically dragged him down the street, and into the house next to where the lacrosse players lived.

Once inside, she grabbed a bottle of tequila and led him upstairs. Once in her room, she pinned him against the door and kissed him hard. He was more than happy to return the kiss as his hands began to wander over her body. Soon they were both naked. She laid on the bed and poured a little tequila on her stomach.

Trevor watched her, and needed no direction of what to do next. He licked and sucked it from her abs, and then, moved to her breasts as she poured it over each. There was no more need for the tequila. He kissed down her body and ate her pussy like there was no tomorrow. After she came, he moved up her body and slid his hard cock along her silky pussy.

Sliding into her, he heard her let out a loud moan. As he moved his hips in and out of her, she moaned louder and louder. He filled her with long, hard deep thrusts... his cock pushing deep inside and then pulling almost all the way out. He felt her body shake and her pussy spasm. This pushed him over the top. He pulled his cock out of her and shot a giant load of cum over her stomach and tits.

It was obvious that Julie wasn't finished with him. That was just fine with Trevor. She moved down to suck his cock until he was hard again, and then got on her hands and knees. They went at it for hours; both of them cumming several times. They passed out in her bed, and when he woke up the sun was out.

Julie woke up and smiled at him and told him she would escort him out so that her housemates wouldn't freak out that a guy was in the house. She took his hand and led him down the stairs. At the front door, before she let him out, she stopped and kissed him deeply and said that he was welcome to visit campus anytime. After breaking the kiss, he looked up the stairs. "Shit."
 
"Trevor?" Kaitlyn asked from the top of the stairs.
Julie turned with the big smile of a woman who had spent the next having great sex.
"Hey Kay, you know Trevor?" Julie asked clueless.
"Yeah, he is my little seventeen year old brother" she said.
"Eighteen" Trevor quickly corrected her.
"Whatever" Kay said.
"OMG I had no idea" Jules said covering her mouth as the nights acts flashed through her head.
"I can't believe you spent the night with my brother. Fucked him even" Kay said as she saw her brother in a whole new light as the cries and groans from the night before filled her head. She had masturbated listening to them. She had cum to the sound of her best friend fucking her brother, and being jealous.. Kay turned and went back inside.
Jules looked at Trevor and asked "should we go talk to her?"
 
Last edited:
Trevor could not believe that his sister was standing at the top of the stairs as he was saying goodbye to Julie. His sister was one of the girls they had followed to the party the night before and now she saw him leaving the house she was living in early in the morning.

"No. I don't think it would be a good idea for me to go talk to her. She will start yelling and screaming at me and then she will take it out on you. I think it is just better if I go. I am sorry if I cause you any problems with her. "

After saying goodbye to Julie, Trevor walked next door to the house with all of the lacrosse players. The front door was open. He went in and there were a couple of them passed out in the living room. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator.

He sat down on one of the chairs and started to drink the water when one of the guys walked in. He started asking where Trevor spent the night. "Well, actually right next door." The player said to him, "you spent the night with that hot chick Kaitlyn?" Trevor paused. He never thought of his sister in those terms. "No. Her name was Julie."

The player looked at him in shock. "No fucking way. You got with her. She is smokin' hot. Everybody in this house has been trying to get some of that." He ran into the living room, waking up the guys passed out there. He started yelling, "the fucking recruit got with Julie last night. Do you fucking believe he got with her and everybody here has been trying for at least a year..... without success."
 
Kay was sitting in the living room staring out the window. Julie entered and sat across from her in an big overstuffed chair.

"Kay you have to believe me, I did not know he was your brother" she said, her eyes pleading.

Kaitlyn slowly brought her gaze upon her friend.

"Sounded like you had a good time" she said without emotion, either way.

"Uhh yeah, well" Julie could not contain her smile as she looked away.

"I am sorry I got so upset, but just kinda freaked when I saw my little brother. Was expecting a senior football player or something the way you... well... came" she said that last word softly like someone was listening.

"He was good. I mean really good" Julie said thinking back on the night.

"ewwww" Kay acted disgusted but in reality was sitting in a wet spot.

"sorry but, I can barely walk straight" Julie continued teasing her friend.

"Stop it, he's young" Kay said deflecting but interested.

"Well if he is not done growing, I want to meet your dad!" Julie said as they both broke into laughter.

"You are terrible" Kay said as her mind raced.
 
Trevor felt a little full of himself. He had spent the night with a girl who all of these guys had been trying to get with, and they had been unsuccessful. He was still in high school and was able to score with her he had a big smile on his face.

A couple of the host lacrosse players came into the kitchen. They were hooting and hollaring about his accomplishment. They started to ask him about what happened with Julie the night before, but he refused. They started giving him a harder time, but he stuck to his guns and refused to provide any details.

Trevor survived their assault and headed up to get a shower. He thought about what went on between Julie and him the night before and he couldn't help to smile to himself. After finishing the shower, the players took him to the field house to meet with the coaches again. On the way, the guys gave him a hard time about keeping secrets from his "future teammates." Trevor stuck to his guns and shared nothing.

After his meeting with the coaches, the players took him to the dining hall for lunch. They told him that he would have to eat there during his Freshman year. The food was okay. After lunch they were walking back to the house when he saw his sister and Julie sitting on the front porch. He pretended not to see them and followed the guys into the house. Trevor was surprised that none of the players said anything to him or to Julie. He was also thankful.
 
Kay acted as though she was looking elsewhere but after the night before she was looking at her little brother. "He is all grown up, and not bad looking" she was thinking as Julie grabbed her arm and said "that jerk did not even look at me!" Her face as sad and angry.
"You know guys" Kay pushed it off. "Be thankful he did not tell those animals how you came like five times" she said with a giggle.
Julie's face broke into a smile and wondered aloud, "I wonder where he is going tonight?"
Kay said nothing but kinda hoped they hooked up again so she could listen.
"I don't know but I am going to find out" Kay said got up and walked to the "zoo" as she called it. She did not bother to knock and said "Trevor can I speak with you?"
She knew this would crush him in the eyes of his new lax bros.
"She's your sister? dude, she's a bitch!" the captain said straight up.
"Thanks Brian" Kay said using his given name instead of his nickname "beast".
Kay and Trevor stepped outside and Kay said "You come up here and don't even tell me? And then I have to see you and my best friend after a night of ..." she stopped herself before saying something like "wild earth shaking sex" and managed "passion" like she was 100 years old.
"Chill sis, it's cool, I did not want to crowd you and I didn't know she was your roommate" Trevor was cool and confident and appropriate with his sister,
She looked at him as he smiled.
"You don't even know her name do you?" Kay asked sensing it.
Trevor looked embarrassed and said "no".
"Trevor!" she hissed sounding like her mother after he spilled a milk shake or something.
"Chill Kaitlyn, just tell me and it's all cool" he said trying to be mature.
"Julie ring a bell?" she said.
"Yeah yeah, Jules that's it" he said as he remembered her whispering "Oh god yes fuck me fuck Jules harder!" in his ear the night before.
Kay asked "so where you going tonight? What's her name might be interested in meeting you later."
"I don;t know" Trevor said excitedly wanting another night with Julie. "I will text you when I find out. Any of these guys your interested in? They all want to get into your house, and other things..." he said acting so strangely mature and sexual with his sister.
"No" she quickly shut him down, "as if" she followed up. "Text me and maybe she will find you" she said and went back to her house. She wiggled a little more than normal as her brother had sent a shiver of lust through her she had not known before. Her gym shorts were perfectly tight on her bare ass and eyeballs inside the house nearly broke the windows.
 
Trevor looked at Beast, "yo, that is my sister and I do not appreciate you calling her names. I can call her that, but you can't do that when I am standing right here." He looked at Brian and then to his sister and explained to her that he had no desire to cramp her style. "Mom and dad insisted I visit here. Actually, it was more mom. She said she wanted me to be close so she could watch all of my home games. I never even considered it before she brought it up."

After the conversation ended, he watched his sister walk out of the house. Everyone's eyes were on her; well, on her ass anyway. Trevor even noticed her ass as she walked away. He looked at all of the players checking Kaitlyn out and just shook his head. "Guys, I am still here and that is my sister."

Trevor had a long talk with a couple of the players. They told him that Beast wasn't too happy with him. "Why, because I told him not to call my sister a bitch in front of me? Listen, if you guys don't want me to come here, that is fine. I'll just go over and tell the coach that I don't think it is going to work out." The group of players said that wasn't it, but Beast was a team leader and he was pissed.

After finishing the discussion without a resolution, they started talking about what they were going to do that night. Richie said there was a party at the Sigma House and they should go there. He said there was always plenty of women and plenty of booze at a Sigma party. So, it was decided that was where they would go.

The text message to his sister was a simple "Sigma party ". It provided no other information; not that Trevor even had any. When the lacrosse players arrived at the party, there was one player who was noticeably absent..... Beast. Once inside, Trevor followed a couple of the guys around. Richie said they should get a couple of beers. When they walked to the keg, there was a yell from behind them.

"You are too young to drink kid. You can't have one of those beers." It was Beast, and he had obviously already started drinking. In fact, he was already drunk. Trevor wasn't happy about being called out in front of so many people, but there wasn't much he could do about it.

Ignoring what Beast was saying, Trevor turned to Richie. "Listen, I am just going to go back to the house and pack my stuff and head out." Then, he turned so that Beast and the rest of the lacrosse players could hear him. "It appears I wore out my welcome with the team leader. He doesn't like the fact that I told him he shouldn't call women names. You guys don't need me here. You have the big bad Beast."

A couple of the players tried to talk to Trevor; to no avail. When Trevor was pissed off there was nobody who could talk him down. He walked out of the fraternity house and headed back to the house where he was staying. As he was getting back to the house he saw his sister and her roommates coming out of there house. He called to his sister, " you won't have to worry about me cramping your style here sis. Fuck this school. It is all yours. " Then, to her roommates he apologized for his language.

"I am not going to be at the party, obviously. The rest of the guys from the house are there, including your friend Beast. Of course, I had to leave before him and I ended up throwing punches. Have fun tonight. " He went inside and threw his stuff in his bag and headed backwards out of the house. Kaitlyn and Julie were standing on the sidewalk waiting for him. When they asked where he was staying that night, he told them he was calling mom to have her come pick him up. Julie just shook her head and told Kaitlyn that he could spend the night with them and go home in the morning.
 
"Come on Trevor Brian. I mean Beast" she said it with an eye roll and she and Julie laughed. "I dated him" Kaitlyn started. "It was last Spring and he was this big bad lacrosse guy and seemed nice once I got him alone. That is why they took that house next door" she said as they stood on the dark sidewalk. "I broke it off and he has never really gotten over it."

"But tell him why Kay" Julie said biting her lip to keep from laughing.

Kay was feeling pretty comfortable with her all growed up little brother and his weekend girlfriend Jules, her best friend. "well" she said taking a breath and looking around. "His steroids have affected other parts adversely" she said as Julie burst out laughing. "He's fucking tiny!" she nearly screamed. "Yeah, well he was pretty hooked on me and did not take it well. He knows not to do anything really or I will spill the beans on his little bean" she said looking at her brother with a look he had never seen. He knew she was hot and sexy and sexual but she was treating him like an equal. She was telling him her secrets.

"Come on let's put your bag in the house, call mom and tell her not to come until tomorrow... afternoon, and go to the sorority house" Kay said with a wink to Julie and Trev.

The KA house was an old mansion with manicured lawns and seemed very quiet, very Kay-like Trevor thought. They walked in and a few well dressed beautiful girls were waiting on dates and said hello. They walked back through a hallway and into a door that led to a stairway that went down into the basement. It was odd, that in the house it seemed silent but as they got halfway down the stairs they could hear heavy base music pounding and flashing lights coming from around the corner.

"welcome to KA" Julie said as Trevor stood awestruck as they had entered into the coolest club he had ever seen. Being 18 that was a short list but it was cool. Julie kissed him, rather passionately for Kay being next to him.

"Let's get a drink" Kay said and led them to the bar. There were three beautiful girls decked out for every guy. Trevor had a hard time focusing as smiling teeth and barely covered tits seemed to be everywhere.

Kay got three whiskey sours, the KA drink and gave each of them one. She held it up and said "To tonight, new friends and little brothers" she said and they all drank. Kay then leaned over and brushing her body against her brother freely, her breasts against his arm, her hips against his, and whispered in his ear "tonight may be the best night of your life."
 
Trevor walked into the sorority house and was wondering why his sister brought him here. Once they were downstairs, he was happy they had brought him here. The place was wall-to-wall people and the large majority of them were girls... not just girls... hot girls.

As he looked around, he found himself with his lips locked with Julie's. He was surprised that Julie kissed him with his sister right there, but he didn't mind it at all. While they kissed, Trevor let his hand slide down Julie's back and rest on her fine ass. he used the hand on her ass to press her closer to him as their tongues dueled.

As they moved to the bar to get drinks, Trevor had his head on a swivel. He looked around at all the hot girls in the place. He saw a few of them checking him out, but when they recognized that he was with Julie and Kaitlyn, they seemed to lose interest.

Trevor took a drink of the whiskey sour that his sister handed to him. It was his first one. What happened next was also a first. His sister pressed her body to him.. her tits pressed to his arm and her hips pressed to his. Then she said something that totally caught him off guard. What was she talking about?

He looked at his sister, and she smiled at him and then took another drink. What was she talking about? What was she doing? She was being more friendly to him now than she had ever been, and then she had just pressed her body against him. Trevor had long noticed his sister's body. He had seen all of the guys who tried to go out with Kaitlyn. Heck, even his friends had commented on how hot she was. Althought Trevor had noticed how great Kaitlyn's body was, he never thought much about her, because she had always treated him like crap.

He felt Julie up behind him. His mind was racing. What was his sister talking about? He turned to Julie and took her in his arms. Kaitlyn had to be talking about Julie. Last night had been great with Julie. Maybe she had something more planned for him tonight. He looked around the room. Maybe Julie was going to have one of her sorority sisters join them tonight. Then he thought again.... "Yea, right."

Trevor took Julie in his arms and kissed her again. he pressed her back against the bar as he placed his hands on her hips and moved closer to her. He was certain that he was going to be spending the night with Julie. He was just wondering how long they were going to stay at the party before heading back to her house.
 
Last edited:
Kaitlyn danced away from Trevor and Jules who were clearly interested in each other. She danced with mostly other girls and as Trevor glimpsed her through the night saw her kiss a few, and not little pecks. Her white halter top showed was soaked with sweat from dancing and her tanned abs glistening as the sweater she wore in was long gone. Her black skirt hugged her hips as her toned legs ran down to bare feet as her heels also got lost.

It was an hour later when Kaitlyn came back to them still at the bar. Julie sitting on a stool with Trevor leaning back between her legs watching the dancing. Kay was glowing with sweat and activity and clearly had a few more drinks since she left.

"You two should get a room if you are not dancing" she said with a big grin. She grabbed each of their hands and tried to pull them onto the dance floor. This was not the prim and proper Kaitlyn Trevor had grown up with. She was wild and sexy and fun!

As she got them out and Trevor exhibited his youthful lack of dance ability Kay and Jules practically grinded against each other turning heads and making the room hotter than it already was. The turned the attention on Trevor who seemed to be trying to exit the dance floor. With Jules in front of him and Kay behind him he became the center of attention. As hot as Jules was as she rubbed her hips against his and pressed her tits through the sheer bra-less dress against him it was Kay with her hands on his hips and his ass against her body that turned him on most. She would grab Jules arms and press her tits into his back as the three would spin around.

After half an hour the three exited the dance floor to applause and chants of "more". They got back to the bar and had another drink. Kay looked at the clock and said "Wow! Already eleven, maybe we should head home?"

Jules beamed "I thought you would never ask." She took Kay's hand and then reached for Trevor's. "Come on little brother" Jules said with the sexiest tone he had ever heard.
 
Dancing wasn't something that Trevor could claim to be good at. It wasn't like he was bad; he just never went anywhere where there was a lot of dancing. High school parties were just a lot of loud music, standing around talking and trying to hook up. This was different and he felt out of place. His attempt to get off the dance floor, however, Kaitlyn and Julie intercepted him.

He immediately became the center of attention. The two hottest women in the place were dancing with him. They both had their bodies pressed against his. Several of he girls watched him with a jealous look. He wasn't sure if they were jealous of him having the two girls pressed to him or if they were jealous of the two girls pressing up against him.

Trevor was somewhat careful with his hands. When it came to Julie, he allowed his hands to touch any and all parts of her body. However, as far as his sister was concerned, he was very careful not to touch her hot body. He still wasn't sure what Kaitlyn was up to and didn't want to do something that would cause her to go off on him.

Their bodies had him so aroused. His sister's body pressed to him was what really heightened his arousal. When he turned to face Julie, he could feel his sister push her hips to him and press her firm tits into his back. Her hands on his hips pulled him back to her; pressing his ass into his sister.

As they left the dance floor to the cheers and chants, Trevor wiped the sweat from his brow and then smacked Julie playfully on her ass. He took a drink and was shocked when he heard Kaitlyn say they should leave. He thought he would be leaving with Julie. What was his sister trying to do? Was she trying to block him from having a good time with Julie?

Julie calling him little brother made him take a double take. The three of them walked out of the sorority house hand-in-hand and headed back to the house. He did not mind walking with the two women; they were two of the hottest women on campus. His mind raced though as he tried to figure out what the two of them were up to. He was pretty certain that Julie would want a repeat of last night since they had such a great time together. Kaitlyn, on the other hand, Trevor could not figure out what she was doing.
 
When they got back into the house Kay walked to her room pulling her sweaty halter top off as she walked without looking back She was gorgeous, even her back was sexy as Trevor watched her leave.

"Damn boy if I did not know better I would think you want to spend the night with Kay" Julie said slapping his shoulder playfully. He grabbed her and they tumbled onto the couch sliding tongues into each other's mouth as though a continuation of last night. His hands were everywhere and she was not complaining. Her body was as fine as Kay and he as going to have it all tonight.

"Ah huh" Kay cleared her throat from the doorway. She leaned out still topless but covered by the door. "Julie? Can you come here please?" she said looking frustrated. As Julie got up and straightened and pulled up her skirt she walked over to Kay's room. Kay pulled her in and closed the door leaving Trevor confused, hard as a rock and blue balled.

The house was quiet as Kay and Julie covered their mouths to keep from laughing. After a moment Kay pulled Julie on top of her and they began to make out.

"Let him walk in on us" Kay breathed into her friends ear who was now running her fingernails along the inside of Kay's thigh.

"Have you ever fooled around with him before?" Jules asked as she rolled over to her side and looked at Kay.

"No, not even close, but I don't know if it was listening to you guys last night or just seeing him away from mom and dad but he is hot" she said of her little brother.

"Hotter than me?" Julie asked acting insulted.

Kay rolled over on top of her and slid her tongue deep into her friend's mouth and began kissing her way down her body. She was rimming her navel when a knock came at the door.

Before anything Jules said "come in" and he was in, looking at his sister with Jule's' leg on her shoulder and a surprised look on her face. Kay jumped and got to her feet. She ran to Trevor and grabbed his hands and said "please don't tell mom!". She looked really concerned which struck Trevor as strange but he was so fucking horny it did not matter.

"And if I don't?" he said glancing over at Julie smiling at him from Kay's bed. Kay's face turned from concern to a grin. "Anything you want" she said as her hands slid off his arms and to the bulge in his shorts. She rubbed her fingertips along his rock hard cock as she looked at it then up at him. His face was stunned. His mouth open and eyes nearly closed enjoying the sensation of his sister's fingers on his aching cock.

"Ever been with two girls rev?" Jules broke the moment with the question. He simply shook his head no. Kay unzipped his shorts and unbuttoned them and was soon squeezing and stroking his naked cock.

"Boy you have grown up Tee" she said using his childhood nickname as she got to her knees. She pulled the cock down to her mouth and began sucking the head with her thick wet hot lips. She looked up at him with her big blue eyes that seemed so familiar and so strange.

"Fuck you two are hot. Hottest brother sister I ever saw" Jules said as she stripped off her skirt, panties and top. She laid watching and casually rubbing between her legs as Kay was bobbing faster and faster but only able to take about half of his cock. She finally took a break to breath and said "we are not being fair to Jules now are we?" Her brother was cute being pretty much dumbfounded by the goings on.

"Yeah" he said as if from a haze.

"Go over to her" Kay whispered as she pushed her hand against his rock hard ass and released his cock.

"Yeah studly little brother come here" Julie said opening her arms and legs for him.
 
Trevor was in shock when he walked into the room and saw his sister making out with Julie. When, his sister took out his throbbing member and kneeled down in front of him and started sucking it, his knees nearly buckled.

While his sister sucked his cock, Trevor watched Julie undress. Here he was with two of the hottest girls around; one was naked and the other was topless and he was pretty certain that she was going to be naked soon.

Trevor moved over toward Julie who was laying wide open on the bed. As he got there, he lifted his shirt over his head and tossed it back at Kaitlyn. He allowed his shorts to fall to the floor and he stepped out of them before reaching down for Julie and pulling her to her knees.

With Julie kneeling on the bed, Trevor kissed her hard and passionately as his hands moved over her body. He caresses her firm tits as his tongue fucked Julie's mouth. He broke the kiss and whispered in Julie's ear, "my sister said she didn't want me to say anything to our parents about her making out with a hot girl, but she didn't seem like she was worried about them finding out that she was sucking her brother's hard cock." They both laughed before Trevor jammed his tongue back into her mouth.

Trevor broke the kiss and pushed Julie's head down. As she knelt on the bed to suck his cock, he turned around to his sister. "You are half undressed.... why? Either put your top back on or get rid of the rest of the clothes you have on." He pressed his hips to Julie as she began to suck his cock. His hand went behind her head and grabbed a handful of her hair as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Fuck yes Julie. Suck this big cock. There is no way that you can let my sister beat you when it comes to sucking this shaft. Are you a better cocksucker than Kaitlyn?" Julie nodded with his cock in her mouth and her eyes meeting his. "Prove it then. Show me just how good a cocksucker you are."

He looked back at Kaitlyn who was removing the last stitch of clothing she had on. Once her thong was off, she stood there naked looking at him. The look on her face was one of determination. It was as if she had been challenged and she was going to prove she was better. He turned back to Julie,; watching her take his cock into her mouth. What an incredible sight it was to see his cock disappear between her lips.

He placed his hand behind Julie's head and continued to pump his hips... trying to push his cock deeper with every thrust. He wanted to see how much Julie could take. His free hand was on her breast: caressing it while his fingers pulled on her nipples. Trevor turned back to his sister, "Do you like what you see Kaitlyn?"
 
Last edited:
Although Kaitlyn was not the squeaky clean girl she portrayed back home she was still not completely comfortable with her brother. But watching him, talking tough and how Julie took to his cock and he man handled her brought a certain level of excitement to her toned naked body. She was nearly perfect as not a hair on her other than her long blonde hair. Her tits were not to big but round and firm topped with sexy small hard pink nipples.

SO many things ran through her head as she watched and heard Julie slurp and suck, kiss and swallow his cock. It was a beautiful big cock, and Trevor was a beautiful man. His body rippled with muscles as he fucked her best friend's mouth. Then he asked "Do you like what you see Kaitlyn?"

All Kaitlyn could say was "uh huh" as she wanted both of them so much. She wanted to make Jules fill the night with her howls as she orgasmed, usually straddling Kay's face. She wanted that cock inside her. It was as big as any she had ever handled and it was her brothers. She knew he secretly watched her. Jerking off in his room as she layout in the backyard during the summers. She brought her eyes up to Trevor's as Julie continued her legendary sword swallowing. Kay rubbed her hands across her toned abs and cupped her breasts rubbing her thumbs over her nipples as her brother watched.

"Do you like what you see Tee?" she asked seeing lust fill the young man. "Do you want me little brother?" she asked "do you want to fuck your big sister while Jules watches?" she asked. Kaitlyn was flying high on the alcohol and the unbridled illicit sex. The incest taboo gone her imagination exploded, driving her young body to levels of desire she had never felt. She had thought about daddy some nights in bed and it was s special thrill but Tee was here, naked and she had already tasted his forbidden cock.
 
Trevor was still shocked by his older sister being here. He had never thought about the possibility of being with her. Yes, he had watched her sunbathing when he was younger, but he had never considered the idea of actually having sex with his big sister.

"I am not sure it is a good idea Kaitlyn. What if mom and dad found out that you seduced your younger brother? Do you think they would handle it very well?" He smiled at Kaitlyn as he pulled his cock out of Julie's mouth.

"Why don't you get on the bed and let Julie eat your hot little pussy while I give her this big cock from behind." Trevor was feeling full of himself. He was in a room with two hot, naked women, something he had never experienced before, but his confidence level was high. They both wanted his hard shaft. Julie got it repeatedly last night, and was going to get it more tonight. His sister saw it, sucked it, and wanted it. Trevor wasn't sure if it was right that he fuck his sister, no matter how hot she was.

After Kaitlyn laid down on the bed and Julie moved between her legs, Trevor watched as Julie started to explore his sister with her tongue. Seeing the two hot girls together heightened his arousal. He moved behind Julie and slid his hard cock between her legs. He teased her with his hardness; sliding it along her wet pussy. He could hear Julie moaning into Kaitlyn's pussy as Kaitlyn moaned to Julie's attention.

When he slid his hard cock into Julie, she let out a scream like a banshee. "Oh, yes, yes, yes.... give it to me little brother," Julie moaned as he pushed his cock deeper into her tight, silky pussy. He saw his sister grab Julie by the back of her head and pull her back to her pussy.
 
Kaitlyn watched her brother as she laid on the bed. Honestly Jules was the best lover Kaitlyn had ever had. She was just the right mix of softness and aggression and who didn't love someone who wanted it anytime you asked. She laid back and loved the feeling of Jules kisses and licks on her engorged flesh but both of them were focused elsewhere, Trevor's big cock.

Kaitlyn watched as her brother first teased then leaned into Jules bringing a soul shaking moan out of Jules that passed directly to Kay. Kay instinctively pushed back into Jules.

"Oh yeah Tee fuck her good, push her tongue deep into me" Kay hissed like a whore on ecstasy. She watched his face contort as the pleasure which was obvious drove him mad as he moved in and out of Julie's sweet tight young wet hot flesh.

Jules had to stop and just hold herself for the big cock now pounding into her.

"Fuck her Tee!" Kay encouraged him "Pump that big hard cock into my best friend little brother" she continued talking dirtier and dirtier. Jules began to moan louder and louder. Kay moved under Jules into a sixty nine of Jules was able to unbend her arched back as she howled. Kay's tongue darted around Jules swollen clit bringing even louder cried from her. Kay felt Trevor's balls against her head as she sucked and licked Jules. Trevor slowed as he was clearly getting close to cumming in Julie. Kay moved back and began licking his balls. He pushed deep into Jules who was now shaking with intensity. Key took Trevor's balls into her mouth gently.

"Oh god cum" Jules begged then jerked into another seizure of orgasm.

Kay knew he would not cum with his balls in her mouth so she slowly pushed them out and pressed her tongue against the underside of his cock. Immediately as he groaned she felt his cock swell as he pumped his seed into her.

"Holy shit" he gasped as she felt another bigger pulse. Then he started pumping and she moved out of the way as he emptied himself for what seemed like a minute into Julie. When he was done he pulled out and collapsed on one side of Kay and Jules rolled onto the other as the two tried to catch their breath and their wits.
 
Trevor could not believe what was coming out of his sister's mouth. He was surprised at the way she was talking, and he was also aroused by not only what she was saying, but how she was saying it. Trevor was seeing his sister in a whole new light.

When Kaitlyn moved around and started to sixty-nine with Julie, Trevor slowed a little. He was getting close to filling Julie with his cum and he didn't want this to end... yet. "Oh fuck," Trevor yelled when his sister sucked his balls into her mouth. He started to pump his hips harder.... pounding his big member deeper into Julie.

Julie's screams and moans were a clear indicator that she was enjoying his hard cock filling and stretching her tight pussy. He felt her spasm around his cock and he moved his hips faster. When Kaitlyn released his balls from her mouth, he EXPLODED.... shooting giant ropes of thick cum deep into Julie's hot pussy.

Trevor had never cum like this before. He almost collapsed from the intensity of the orgasm. When he was finished, he lay in the bed with the two hot girls, his sister and her roommate/ best friend/ lover. He was trying to catch his breath like he had just finished a hard workout for lacrosse... only this had been so much more enjoyable.

"What the fuck," he said breathlessly. "That was fucking amazing." He leaned up on his elbow and looked over at the two naked women in bed with him. He smiled, and then made eye contact with Julie. "You are so fucking incredible." Then, he looked at his sister. He didn't know what to say to her. She was incredible as well, but she was still his sister.
 
Kaitlyn sat up, as she was still opposite Tee and Jules. Jules was smiling with post orgasm bliss as Tee looked up at Kay then over at Jules and told her "You are so fucking incredible."

The jealousy on Kay's face was unmistakable. "What the fuck Tee?" Kay exploded. "What does she have that I don't?" she continued "I can fuck and suck and make you cum just as hard!" She moved to her knees as Jules felt awkward seeing her friend so upset.

"Kay your his sister?" Jules said trying to calm her.

"So what? That should make it hotter. When I fuck my dad it's incredible" she said. The room fell silent. Kay had certainly not meant to say that but she had. Jules just looked at her mouth agape. Trevor look at her shocked. "What?" he stammered.

"Oh come on Tee it's not like mom hasn't been helping you out" Kay said incredulously. "All those nightly rub downs after practice? I saw what she was rubbing" Kay said "and now I am too far over the line of morality?" her tone was angry and hurt. "Fuck Tee it's not easy for me. All these guys want me but not really. They can parade me around as the bitch they fuck, but they don't care about me" her eyes welled with tears. "Do you know what guys would do for me to take their balls in my mouth?" she hissed as the tears began. "I love you Tee, and I want you to want me and love me" she said as her voice began to break. Jules sat up and hugged her. "I love you Kay" Jules purred as Kay shook as she cried hard into Jules' shoulder.
 
Trevor was shocked when Kaitlyn said that she had been with their father. This had been a weekend of shock to him, but this was something that he never could have imagined. Suddenly, he felt upset. He was pissed. Not at his sister, but at his father. How could he?

"kaitlyn, mom and I have never done anything like that. Yes, she would give me a rubdown after a hard practice sometimes, but never did she.. or we... do anything inappropriate. She would massage my shoulders and my thighs and calves, but never anything else."

He felt bad to see his sister crying. He watched as Jules comforted her. Trevor reached over and stroked his sister's hair as he leaned against Julie's back. "Kaitlyn, I don't want you to be upset with me. Please don't be. I never had any idea about your feelings toward me."

Trevor kissed her forehead. "Sis, despite all of the hard times we have given each other, I love you. I would defend you against anyone. Why do you think that the asshole next door is so pissed at me.... because I told him off in front of the other players after he called you a bitch."

Trevor kissed Kaitlyn lightly on her lips. There was a spark when he did. It was a spark that should not exist when a sister and brother kiss, but it was there. He could not deny it. The spark caused his cock to jump. His body was still against Julie, and his cock pressed to the back of her thigh.

"Sis, I would never do anything to hurt you. I just never thought of you in that way. I never said that you weren't as hot as Julie. The two of you are the hottest girls I know, but..... she is not my sister." He looked at Kaitlyn. He wanted to kiss her again but was unsure of whether he should.
 
Back
Top