The Cum Eaters Support Group

I'll be licking up a nice load of my own hot creamy cum from my hand sometime this weekend. I just wish I could lick cum off of a womans tits or pussy instead.

I don't know how you feel about sex workers. I know some people are for them, some people, not at all. But, in times past, I've visited them (love it too), and the ones I've seen are happy to let me cum on them and lick it off....just FYI...

Hey, vivid.

Thanks for your story.

As far as licking it from your hand, the only way I found to do it is to just "force" yourself to do it. You won't want to eat it once you've cum, as you already know. You just need to fight through the lack of desire and do it. It's that simple and that hard.

Sorry there's no magic solution I've been able to come up with.

Hey, vivid.

Thanks for your story.

As far as licking it from your hand, the only way I found to do it is to just "force" yourself to do it. You won't want to eat it once you've cum, as you already know. You just need to fight through the lack of desire and do it. It's that simple and that hard.

Sorry there's no magic solution I've been able to come up with.

Once you've done it a few times you no longer have to force yourself.

Once it becomes a habit, you would have to force yourself NOT to lick it up.

Cum belongs in one of three places. A mouth, an ass or a pussy. Anything else is a waste. wasting it in a tissue is a crime against nature.

Wow that's hot. How long do you go before fully cumming? I've never not finished after edging, I always give in. I should definite try prolonged edging one of these weekends I have alone.

depends on how horny I am...sometimes I only want to edge, and I could do it for days...this time, after the edging session I wrote about, I went back for another round, found an amazingly hot vid, and lost it half way through. The combination of an amazing set of tits, and a beautiful cock, sent me over the edge...

My first cock sucking I did was in my teens. Tried swallowing but couldn't if I came first. Licked it from my fingers and hands before I came and got used to it. Now I eat all the cum I can. I actually enjoy the taste and texture. A lot of times I will hold it in my mouth for a long time to keep tasting it.

I can only get myself to get cum in my mouth and swallow in two ways, but when I do, it's amazing;

The first is 'edging' and if done right I'll swallow every single drop of cum and have an extreme craving for more. What I do is work myself up for a while watching really hot sex and alternate between slow and fast strokes of my cock and coming to full stop once I get the urge to cum. I'll give it a moments rest before I start stroking myself slowly again and then work my way up to faster strokes. The tip of my cock is super sensitive at this point too. At some point after I come to a full stop, the cum will just ooze out. This is where I get my first cumshot of many and I'll wanna taste and swallow real bad. This is also where the fun starts; I won't have a full orgasm so I still have that crazy urge to taste my cum, swish it around my tongue, play with it and swallow it. It's amazing because I've had times where I'll stop stroking when the urge comes, leak a ton of cum all over myself without orgasm and wipe every last drop of cum off me with my fingers and eat absolutely every bit of it and want more. I can go on with edging and ooze out cum until I'm pretty much completely drained of it and then go for a full orgasm but it's usually a pretty small ejaculation by the end.

I've noticed that the longer I edge, my cumshots are typically watery, clear/milky, and have a bitter taste. But if I stroke and blast off a big load of cum shortly after, its usually a very thick sticky load of yellow cum and actually tastes a little sweet and pleasant. I've actually filmed myself cum in my mouth when it was really sticky and it's pretty interesting how so much cum will cling all over my tongue and cheeks like glue.

The only other way I've been able to swallow my cum is by 'crawling the wall' or basically stroking my cock with my legs thrown over my shoulders while laying on my back up against a wall. I'll try to get my cock as close to my mouth as possible and pointing straight down before shooting the entire load of cum directly in my mouth. I do have to be careful with this when I release cum, I can't stroke too hard as my cock sort of whips from side to side so the cum would go flying everywhere. It's best if I slow it down and let all the cum just go down with more gentle controlled stokes. I've done this a number of times and surprisingly, many times have had luck getting the entire load of cum land on my tongue and slide down into my mouth without a single wasted drop. Usually some cum will land on my cheek or chin and run down but If I'm still horny enough I'll clean up the extra cum with my finger and lick it up. Unlike edging where I cum bit by bit, this way I blow the entire load into my mouth and it's fun seeing stream after stream of cum get shot and land on my tongue. I usually don't swallow right away, but instead play with the entire load of cum in my mouth, check it out in the mirror before I down it all (though sometimes I still can't bring myself to swallow and end up spitting it out). Sometimes if I open wide enough it'll go straight down so I'll swallow as I cum. It's a lot of fun and a major turn on doing all this stuff.

I just need to figure out how to convince myself to cum and then lick and swallow cum off my fingers without any tricks.

The first way seems hot, I want to try

Vividguy thanks for sharing. I do it the same ways. I often combine the 2, edging and having partial ejaculations while in the legs over head position. Basically edging right into my mouth. Another method for those into assplay is using a toy at the same time. I once played with a vibrating anal plug during a prolonged edging session and when I got into the position I had a hands free partial. It was pretty hot to start leaking cum right into my mouth without stroking. The load is also usually bigger for me when there's some prostate stimulation involved. One of my goals/fantasies is to have my gf peg me in the piledriver position until I cum in my own mouth. Not sure how to bring it up, must find a video and "casually" show her.

I threw my legs over my head this morning after a bit of wanking. This was the first time I kept going after the first spurt hit the back of my throat. I'm still horny and want to do it again!

I used to be able to throw my legs over and jerk off onto my face and into my mouth, too old now so have to catch it in my hand then lick it off.
The best way is to suck it out of a girls cunt after you've fucked her.

Hey folks,

On several of the male bisexuality type threads I've run across, there's one thing that seems to be pretty prevalent: guys who think about eating their cum as they masturbate, but once it's out of their bodies, the desire goes with it.

My buddy Mr. Briggs and I (it was actually his idea) decided what we needed was a support group for us wannabe cum eaters who needed that extra nudge to get us over the post-orgasmic blahs.

The basic premise of this group will be to encourage each other to eat our cum when we masturbate, but let's not limit ourselves to that.

We were thinking that regular reports of when we masturbate would be good, what you were doing while stroking, where you were, where the cum landed, and whether or not it ended up in our mouths.

And speaking of not limiting ourselves, it doesn't necessarily need to be masturbation. There are plenty of us wannabe creampie eaters out there. So, eating our cum out of (or off of) someone else is fair game, too. Eating it off of objects is fine, too, so if you like the notion of licking it off your wife's favorite dildo, or even if you want a little extra cream in your coffee, let's have fun with it.

Also, let's keep it positive. This will be a thread that'll be a siren call for the homophobic trolls. When the negative jerks pop their stupid heads up, ignore them (I wish it was possible to cum in their eyes, it'd serve 'em right). When they can't get a rise out of us, eventually they'll go away. All they're looking for is to rile people up.

And ladies, feel free to join us. The great majority of us, regardless of other interests, like the women too - a lot, and would likely respond better to a woman's encouragement.

Also, it isn't a contest, so if your reports sound the same, it's okay. And if somebody tells their story and you'd like more detail, that should be okay, too.

Like with any group of this kind, the key is not to be embarrassed. Be positive, get horny, but ultimately, let's have fun, okay?

Great thread! This was something I struggled with often in the "early days". I remember "tasting" my cum once or twice out of curiosity as a very young adult, it was neither good or bad, I can't say it really did anything for me either way. It was quite a number of years before I truly developed the "fetish" or dare I say even the addiction to my own cum.

That being said, in my mid-to-late twenties I had a quickly developing desire to swallow a full load of my cum. I honestly can't say why at this point, I suppose I have a few general ideas, but the long and short of it is, the desire was there and got stronger every time I masturbated or had sex with my girlfriend/fiance (now wife). Just like many of the members of this thread, once I had come and I had a hand, condom or glass full of my own semen, I lost any and all desire... I would go so far as to say that immediatly following an orgasm I was even repulsed at not only the idea, but at myself for wanting it so badly just a few moments prior (to orgasming). While in this post-orgasm period, I would usually get rid of my cum quickly in some other way to prevent myself from being able to follow through.

Then after a short period of time passed, the desire to swallow my cum would return with my arousal. I did manage to retain enough desire a handful of times after masturbating, to save my cum long enough for my arousal to return full-force and I did manage to swallow the whole load. The first time I remember being somewhat underwhelmed, yet I desired it even more next time.

Things continued like this for a few years. The "life-changing" moment came (no pun intended) when I admitted to my wife as we were getting amorous (after an evening of enjoying drinks together) my desires to eat my own cum and my inability to follow through most times. She was honestly surprised at my desires, but was game to help me follow through.

The first time she ever had me eat my own cum was out of her pussy, and she got as much enjoyment out of it as I did, if not more. That first night we had numerous times and I cleaned her up after each time (we both enjoyed it).

After that, it was not uncommon that she would have me clean her up after I came inside her pussy, on special occasions when she would suck me off, she would snowball my cum back to me in a sensual cum-filled french kiss (this remains, to this day, my absolute favorite way to enjoy my own cum).

I didn't eat my cum every time my wife and I had sex, maybe a third of the times we had sex, and when I masturbated, I wanted to eat my cum every time, but would still fail to follow through half of the time. I talked to my wife again about my growing desires. I found that I got a unique thrill of being told to eat my cum, and I had a growing desire for her to more actively "feed" me my own cum. I asked her to tell me to eat my cum more often and when we would have a mutual masturbation session, I asked her to have me cum into a hand, glass or condom and then feed it to me. She was initially reluctant to take so dominant a role, but she got more into it as time progressed.

My wife was amazing enough to indulge me in a period of a couple of months where I fed or otherwise made to eat my own cum every time I had an orgasm. The "price" of admission so-to-speak, although we haven't done that for some time. We both enjoy being the more submissive partner in bed so we tend to switch back and forth.

My wife and I have had fun over the years experimenting with how best to maximize my loads and/or make them taste their best.

It's been a number of years, but I do eat my own cum almost every time, when she takes the more "dominant" role, I often get to enjoy a "kinkier" method of eating or being fed my cum, if I'm being the more dominant partner, I still tend to lick my cum out of or off of her as she enjoys the sensations and she's admitted that it makes her feel sexy because she knows it turns me on too.

On the occasions where I'm masturbating by myself, I don't have much problem following through these days, it's become the norm. I have to say, surprisingly having it be such a "common" part of our sex life has not "dulled" the experience for me. If anything I love it even more...

Great thread! This was something I struggled with often in the "early days". I remember "tasting" my cum once or twice out of curiosity as a very young adult, it was neither good or bad, I can't say it really did anything for me either way. It was quite a number of years before I truly developed the "fetish" or dare I say even the addiction to my own cum.

That being said, in my mid-to-late twenties I had a quickly developing desire to swallow a full load of my cum. I honestly can't say why at this point, I suppose I have a few general ideas, but the long and short of it is, the desire was there and got stronger every time I masturbated or had sex with my girlfriend/fiance (now wife). Just like many of the members of this thread, once I had come and I had a hand, condom or glass full of my own semen, I lost any and all desire... I would go so far as to say that immediatly following an orgasm I was even repulsed at not only the idea, but at myself for wanting it so badly just a few moments prior (to orgasming). While in this post-orgasm period, I would usually get rid of my cum quickly in some other way to prevent myself from being able to follow through.

Then after a short period of time passed, the desire to swallow my cum would return with my arousal. I did manage to retain enough desire a handful of times after masturbating, to save my cum long enough for my arousal to return full-force and I did manage to swallow the whole load. The first time I remember being somewhat underwhelmed, yet I desired it even more next time.

Things continued like this for a few years. The "life-changing" moment came (no pun intended) when I admitted to my wife as we were getting amorous (after an evening of enjoying drinks together) my desires to eat my own cum and my inability to follow through most times. She was honestly surprised at my desires, but was game to help me follow through.

The first time she ever had me eat my own cum was out of her pussy, and she got as much enjoyment out of it as I did, if not more. That first night we had numerous times and I cleaned her up after each time (we both enjoyed it).

After that, it was not uncommon that she would have me clean her up after I came inside her pussy, on special occasions when she would suck me off, she would snowball my cum back to me in a sensual cum-filled french kiss (this remains, to this day, my absolute favorite way to enjoy my own cum).

I didn't eat my cum every time my wife and I had sex, maybe a third of the times we had sex, and when I masturbated, I wanted to eat my cum every time, but would still fail to follow through half of the time. I talked to my wife again about my growing desires. I found that I got a unique thrill of being told to eat my cum, and I had a growing desire for her to more actively "feed" me my own cum. I asked her to tell me to eat my cum more often and when we would have a mutual masturbation session, I asked her to have me cum into a hand, glass or condom and then feed it to me. She was initially reluctant to take so dominant a role, but she got more into it as time progressed.

My wife was amazing enough to indulge me in a period of a couple of months where I fed or otherwise made to eat my own cum every time I had an orgasm. The "price" of admission so-to-speak, although we haven't done that for some time. We both enjoy being the more submissive partner in bed so we tend to switch back and forth.

My wife and I have had fun over the years experimenting with how best to maximize my loads and/or make them taste their best.

It's been a number of years, but I do eat my own cum almost every time, when she takes the more "dominant" role, I often get to enjoy a "kinkier" method of eating or being fed my cum, if I'm being the more dominant partner, I still tend to lick my cum out of or off of her as she enjoys the sensations and she's admitted that it makes her feel sexy because she knows it turns me on too.

On the occasions where I'm masturbating by myself, I don't have much problem following through these days, it's become the norm. I have to say, surprisingly having it be such a "common" part of our sex life has not "dulled" the experience for me. If anything I love it even more...

This is a great story! Thanks for sharing

After a slow reluctant start I am now an addicted cum eater. Thank to the insistence and encouragement of my cuckoldress wife.

Captain's Cum Log March 21st :D

I haven't had a chance lately to blow a nice load or to eat any. I don't even think I've had a good taste since this thread started. Well that changed today.

It started with some hot cock pics by Telllingtales on this thread http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1320428&page=67

Then I found this story!
https://www.literotica.com/s/fantasy-of-cock-sucking-fulfilled
My lord what a hot story. Wife makes the guy eat his own cum. Then she walks in on him jerking off (and eating his own cum) to a gay story, she gets into it and.... i won't ruin the surprise but it ends well.

Anyhow while reading the story my cock was rock hard. I had to stop a few times. My goal was to edge edge edge and maybe get just a little squirt lick it up and be done. I was going along and managing it well. Finished the story and still hadn't managed to get my squirt. So I pushed a little harder and a little closer to the edge. Then I felt it bubbling up and about to erupt. Squeezed my cock hard to try to stop it. Seemed successful at first just a little bit of nice thick creamy cum oozed out. I licked it up. That set me off. Cock started really pulsating. I was hungry for more cum so i loosed my grip on my cock and let some more out. I got a nice thumb full then tightened my grip again. I was ok until i brought my cum covered thumb up to my mouth then two big thick squirts. Licked it all up. So yummy. HMMM It's been a while I may be back on the bandwagon :D

Captain's Cum Log March 21st :D

I haven't had a chance lately to blow a nice load or to eat any. I don't even think I've had a good taste since this thread started. Well that changed today.

It started with some hot cock pics by Telllingtales on this thread http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1320428&page=67

Then I found this story!
https://www.literotica.com/s/fantasy-of-cock-sucking-fulfilled
My lord what a hot story. Wife makes the guy eat his own cum. Then she walks in on him jerking off (and eating his own cum) to a gay story, she gets into it and.... i won't ruin the surprise but it ends well.

Anyhow while reading the story my cock was rock hard. I had to stop a few times. My goal was to edge edge edge and maybe get just a little squirt lick it up and be done. I was going along and managing it well. Finished the story and still hadn't managed to get my squirt. So I pushed a little harder and a little closer to the edge. Then I felt it bubbling up and about to erupt. Squeezed my cock hard to try to stop it. Seemed successful at first just a little bit of nice thick creamy cum oozed out. I licked it up. That set me off. Cock started really pulsating. I was hungry for more cum so i loosed my grip on my cock and let some more out. I got a nice thumb full then tightened my grip again. I was ok until i brought my cum covered thumb up to my mouth then two big thick squirts. Licked it all up. So yummy. HMMM It's been a while I may be back on the bandwagon :D

The story had a very similar effect on me. Horny.

I love to cum on my wife's big DD tits/ nipples .. then I always suck them clean !
She lays down and I cum on her nipples .. then we switch positions , I lay down with her cum covered nipples swaying above my face . I then suck and lick them clean .. every drop 💧

I love to cum on my wife's big DD tits/ nipples .. then I always suck them clean !
She lays down and I cum on her nipples .. then we switch positions , I lay down with her cum covered nipples swaying above my face . I then suck and lick them clean .. every drop 💧

I need to try this soon.

One of my only occasional solo play times earlier this week, accompanied by watching an FFM threesome - loads of pussy to mouth, pussy to mouth, and when it was pussy the other gal's mouth under his balls and shaft on and on. Then the money shot onto both of their faces very well done. Then the two gals playing at their mouths and with their fingers sharing with each other back and forth and I'm saying out loud to him, "Get in there with your lips too, mate!" - which he didn't.

And then here's me still watching their pearly play as I spunk into a wide shallow tumbler ... the kind it's so easy to lick out, go around with your fingers, and slurp them slowly. The porn stud dude was out of it; it was me and my tangy load and those two nympho lasses with smear all over our faces and taste to last an afternoon. :cool:

One of my only occasional solo play times earlier this week, accompanied by watching an FFM threesome - loads of pussy to mouth, pussy to mouth, and when it was pussy the other gal's mouth under his balls and shaft on and on. Then the money shot onto both of their faces very well done. Then the two gals playing at their mouths and with their fingers sharing with each other back and forth and I'm saying out loud to him, "Get in there with your lips too, mate!" - which he didn't.

LOL...thought I was the only one who talks out loud to the action on the screen..."fuck yeah, eat that cum..." lol...

LOL...thought I was the only one who talks out loud to the action on the screen..."fuck yeah, eat that cum..." lol...
:D
Come to think of it, I only ever shout at the men. Is it stud-solidarity, or should I have taken a career in directing porn? :D

:D
Come to think of it, I only ever shout at the men. Is it stud-solidarity, or should I have taken a career in directing porn? :D

maybe both; not sure about "stud solidarity," for me, it's like "you stupid fuck!! Get in there and lick that cum!!"

but I shout at the dames too. Lol. I think you might be on to something as far as directing porn though...

This was a common game for my ex and I. Another fun game was for me to fuck her doggy and after I shot my load in her pussy I'd lay down and she'd squat on my face as I licked my cum from her.
When she gave me blow jobs she'd often suck me to completion then kiss me giving back to me my own cum.

Back