Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's been, like, a whole page since I mentioned it - and because I am all squeeful and I want to say it again - I'm getting permanently Collared on May 20th. :D

Congratulations Etoile, this sounds like a significant change. I hope we might get to see the collar x.
 
Ubuntu.
You'd think the 'most customizable OS in the world' would have more easily accessible options for aesthetic customization.
 
I opened the window this morning for the cat. She likes to sit and watch the birds. When I returned later to work in the back it smelled like smoke. I closed the window. The horizon is grey in the distance. Hm...
 
My UPS guy already hates me (he's told me so!) for ordering big bags of dog food from Amazon - and who can blame him?

I feel a little bad for ordering new dumbbells yesterday.
 
Life is so weird sometimes. I feel like a calm island surrounded by chaotic storms.
 
These days when I wake up and turn on the news, I wonder if I'm in a deep coma and having a long weird nightmare
 
See the thing is, if you respond you feed them, but if you don't respond they think they won.
 
I think the answer to this is let them think it. They have s nice day feeling victorious, and you can know they weren't. What others will infer is dependent on their mindset and which way in this they would be and out of any control regardless of action taken.

Quoted for truth. :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top